Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

seoba naroda

kondo

seoba naroda - Page 3 Empty Re: seoba naroda

Post by kondo Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:00 pm

Dimitrovgrad - razlika u odnosu na stanje iz ovog mejla je da su ovi volonteri dobili dozvolu i u toku dana poceli da radi, ali su bili na ivici izbacivanja iz grada.

1. UPDATE: Dear friends and family, I need help disseminating information.
    We have gotten kicked out of the bulgarian serbian border with a combination of shitty mafia politics, in cooperation with police and government. They have been sending us on bureaucratic wild goose chases, and from a lack of foresight on our part, our camp was taken down.
    What happens is that many afghans who are crossing the border from bulgaria to serbia, are being robbed, and beaten by the bulgars; many of them who end up with nothing, find their way into serbia, and are forced to pay to get through the country. As has been explained to me by some Afghans who made it through bulgaria, when police capture Afghans, they are taken back and released in Sofia. The question is, why are they released? The speculation is that they are in cooperation with local smugglers, so that every last penny is taken off their hands by putting them in a perpetual cycle.
    When they get to serbia, it is a similar but much more "official" way of commiting fraud. These people are in a new environment and are unfamiliar with how things work and who to trust. Continually I have heard stories of taxi drivers who ask for a certain amount of money, and then give improper change as the people seeking refuge are not familiar with currency exchange rates. The prices charged are exorbitant in the first place and drivers get into physical altercations over who will drive them. Having had walked through forests and mountains, many end up sick, wounded and injured; and through a combination of parasitic mafia, policing and government, contextualized by the turbulent political history and a weak economy of the region, they are being preyed upon and their struggle is being exasperated. That is "fine", but any people trying to help are being silenced and repressed by health regulations, permits, red tape, muscle men and threats of arrest. This is a case where the government should step in and work together with local bus companies to have a consistant, efficient and formalized way of transporting citizens. Problem is, and this is speculation, that there seems to be heartless mafia pawns at every level, and one of their goals is to try and keep things muted, which is why i am trying to do the opposite.
    We have contemplated continuing our civil disobedience by putting our tents back up, but we have been threatened with arrest (and who knows what). As similar cases are happening throughout Serbia, right now the only solution I can think of is to create some sort of political media uproar. Many times vollunteers are forced into complicity by financing this fraud and extortion, but it does not make sense to continue to siphon donation money into something that can have a political solution.

May I add something? I wrote yesterday a registration paper on behalf of our NGO, putting names of these people as our  volunteer team. This paper was sent to volunteers to negotiate their own way in direct contact with whoever authorities in Dimitrovgrad, plus I sent it directly to the cabinet of the Mayor. All of that yesterday around 23h. This morning at 8.30 I had two phone calls, one after each other. First one from a local commissioner for refugees on behalf of the Serbian Commesariat for Refugees, who was furious that we sent the letter as the volunteers are already there illegaly, look "strange" and "untidy", their tent is "dirty" and finally - "some food and tea is prepared in unhygienic conditons, among the dogs, so the refugees can get poisoned and as also red cross is giving the food away, red cross can be accused of poisoning them".... blah blah. Not even five minutes later, I had a similar call from the Mayor of Dimitrovgrad, he was angry that we sent the authorization letter for the "untrusty" people, who set a tent without a permission on an inappropriate place, where the citizens pass by, so they see when refugees are changing or trying clothes so the citizens complained, he even accused the team of giving wrong information for the refugees which are not in accordance with the Serbian policy, such as "directing them to an old Hungarian border crossing". From the dark, hateful tone of these people, it was clear to me that something is going on, that those volunteers are unwanted witnesses of something very shady going on there which reaches far beyond a usual taxi driver scam we all know. My very good friend from this battle for the refugees, Emilija Stefanov who works for Pro Asyl in Germany is from Dimitrovgrad, she desperately tried to establish anything there and she was always facing the same. I seriously think this is the moment for both media and bigger local NGOs such as Refugee Aid Serbia to move in there and to establish a transparency as well as reporting on frauds and corruption of locals. Whatever happens, pls keep the evidence but first and foremost, stay safe.

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.
    Ointagru Unartan

Post by Ointagru Unartan Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:28 pm

Video koji je objavila opstina sa juga Francuske.

_____
    "Ne morate krenuti odavde da biste dosli tamo. Moguce je krenuti odavde i vratiti se ponovo tu, ali preko onoga tamo."
    Aca Seltik, Sabrana razmisljanja o topologiji, tom cetvrti.

My Moon Che Gavara.
    kondo

Post by kondo Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:36 am

Zizek on a Kurdish trip

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:34 am

Ispunjenje zadataka iz plana EU za suočavanje sa izbegličkom krizom je novi uslov Srbije u procesu evrointegracija, piše Danas.
    Beogradski list je do ovakvog saznanja došao od diplomatskih izvora zaduženih za pomoć Srbiji u rešavanju problema sa izbeglicama.
    “To znači da Srbija, za razliku od prethodnih šest meseci, više neće moći samo da preusmerava izbeglice na granice sa Hrvatskom ili Mađarskom, već će morati da izgradi i obezbedi smeštajne kapacitete za više desetina hiljada izbeglica koji će se duže vreme zadržavati u zemlji“, piše Danas. 

Prema saznanjima beogradskog lista, nije realno očekivati da pripadnici Fronteksa stignu na granicu Srbije i Hrvatske pre februara, jer za organizaciju misije treba nekoliko meseci. Dok do toga ne dođe, registracija će se obavljati kao i do sada. 

Takođe, navodi se da sprovođenje izbeglica na granice sa Hrvatskom i Mađarskom više neće biti moguće, kao i da ispunjenje ovih zadataka postaje formalno očekivanje od zemlje kandidata za članstvo u EU. 

“Dakle, 17 tačaka sa samita u Briselu važi za svih 28 punopravnih članica EU, ali i za kandidate. Zapravo, od Zapadnog Balkana će se očekivati organizovani smeštaj, privremeni ili dugoročni, za oko 100.000 ljudi, od čega realno će biti najviše smešteno u Srbiji“, zaključuju sagovornici Danasa. 
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:37 am

au rasistička desnica će da poludi (i unutar i van režima)...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:57 am

Posle pažljivog čitanja plana od 17 tačaka, mislim da mi je, nezavisno od tehničkih detalja, jasna njegova suština, a to je potpuna formalizacija migracionog toga, uz pokušaj njegovog ograničavanja na građane Sirije.

Poruka, onako kako će je izbeglice shvatiti, glasi: vrata su još uvek otvorena, požurite.

Onaj deo o ograničavanju sekundarnog kretanja, tj. kretanja na sledeću granicu, odbijam da shvatim ozbiljno, ne vidim način da se to uradi bez ozbiljne primene sile.
    kondo

Post by kondo Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:34 pm

The refugee crisis that has broken over Germany is likely to spell the end of the Merkel era. With the country in line to receive more than a million asylum seekers this year alone, public anxiety is mounting — and so is criticism of Ms Merkel, from within her own party. Some of her close political allies acknowledge that it is now distinctly possible that the chancellor will have to leave office, before the next general election in 2017. Even if she sees out a full term, the notion of a fourth Merkel administration, widely discussed a few months ago, now seems improbable.

_____
    #FreeFacu

kondo

Post by kondo Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:47 pm

The liberal business wing of the ruling CDU party, and business figures more generally, took to the airwaves saying that the new arrivals could contribute to German economic prowess. It is, indeed, the relative strength of the German economy that is the reason why it is a favoured destination for new arrivals to Europe. But that strength is based upon two conditions. First, the structural inequalities built in to the eurozone. The single currency and attendant financial strictures privilege German export power, at the expense of deflationary pressures in the periphery, which nevertheless remains locked in by the monetary union. Second is the considerable squeeze on wages – both salaries and the social, welfare wage – accomplished in the 2000s with a major and sustained assault on working class living standards in Germany, in the main under a Social Democratic government. So the “welcome” that Merkel was forced to adopt in a U-turn was also defined by those two critical conditions for the German capitalist class.

_____
    #FreeFacu

boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:37 pm

svi se navukli na kevina

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:16 pm

Mislim da ce i Srbija sutra uvece poceti zatvaranje svoje granice.

Na osnovu dogovora zemalja članica Šengena, Srbija je obaveštena da će doći do zatvaranja granica Slovenije i Austrije, javio je večeras RTS.
    Hrvatska razmatra zatvaranje svoje granice, što je već danas najavila i Makedonija.

Kako navodi RTS, po povratku premijera Aleksandra Vučića sutra iz Bujanovca i Preševa uveče oko 21 sat, biće održana još jedna sednica Biroa za koordinaciju službi bezbednosti, na kojoj će se razmatrati stav Srbije po tom pitanju.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:27 pm

jebiga.

Paris attacks: France to call for effective suspension of Schengen open borders France will call for Europe to reinstate emergency internal border controls at a summit on Friday, the Telegraph can confirm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11998301/Paris-attacks-France-to-call-for-effective-suspension-of-Schengen-open-borders.html
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:27 pm

Au.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:38 pm

U Evropi ce biti mnogo, mnogo gore pre nego sto stvari pocnu da se krecu nabolje.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:54 pm

aj bez gugla pogodite ko je ovo napisao

Quote wrote:It is a fact that most of the refugees come from a culture that is incompatible with Western European notions of human rights. Tolerance as a solution (mutual respect of each other’s sensitivities) obviously doesn’t work: fundamentalist Muslims find it impossible to bear our blasphemous images and reckless humor, which we consider a part of our freedoms.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:56 pm

Dokins.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:57 pm

seoba naroda - Page 3 Zizjew
    kondo

Post by kondo Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:00 pm

reckless humour seoba naroda - Page 3 2348298330

_____
    #FreeFacu

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:01 pm

seoba naroda - Page 3 12208718_1669450970003242_1715971341719088869_n
    kondo

Post by kondo Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:07 pm

kako je uspeo da se na kraju uklopi u svaki moguci najbanalniji srpski stereotip o sebicnim slovencima.

_____
    #FreeFacu

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:09 pm

seoba naroda - Page 3 3579118792 seoba naroda - Page 3 3579118792 seoba naroda - Page 3 3579118792

Kakav idiot. Odmah ga je ostap namirisao, još posle onog teksta u LRB. A pazi ovaj idiotizam, jbt. Tolerancija ne radi, stoga predlažem... toleranciju!

Another taboo we must address concerns norms and rules. It is a fact that most of the refugees come from a culture that is incompatible with Western European notions of human rights. Tolerance as a solution (mutual respect of each other’s sensitivities) obviously doesn’t work: fundamentalist Muslims find it impossible to bear our blasphemous images and reckless humor, which we consider a part of our freedoms. Western liberals, likewise, find it impossible to bear many practices of Muslim culture.In short, things explode when members of a religious community consider the very way of life of another community as blasphemous or injurious, whether or not it constitutes a direct attack on their religion. This is the case when Muslim extremists attack gays and lesbians in the Netherlands and Germany, and it is the case when traditional French citizens view a woman covered by a burka as an attack on their French identity, which is exactly why they find it impossible to remain silent when they encounter a covered woman in their midst.
    To curb this propensity, one has to do two things. First, formulate a minimum set of norms obligatory for everyone that includes religious freedom, protection of individual freedom against group pressure, the rights of women, etc.—without fear that such norms will appear “Eurocentric.” Second, within these limits, unconditionally insist on the tolerance of different ways of life. And if norms and communication don’t work, then the force of law should be applied in all its forms.

Dakle, idiot.

_____

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:11 pm

Ali koliko je ovaj pasus (iz citata koji sam ja dao) pogresan, logicki neutemeljen, plebejski plitak. Dakle pocinje pasus sa izbeglicama, onda prica o njihovoj kulturi (sirijska kultura je u velikoj meri lisena verskog fundamentalizma, ta zemlja bila je, pored Libana, najsekularnija zemlja tog podrucja), i onda hop, fundamentalisti.

pa o kome govoris, rodjace, o izbeglicama iz Sirije ili o fundamentalistima?

Last edited by Jordan Rivers on Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:12 pm

za mene je ovo jedan dosta tuzan trenutak.

tekst u LRB je bio uvod u ovo, ali ovaj otvoreni poziv na militarizaciju krize je jednostavno too much, ovo je potpuni razlaz sa svime sto je radio do sada.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:23 pm

Pa idiot. Sasvim si u pravu za plitki populizam. Pa ti ljudi bre dolaze da se integrišu, šta lupaš, idiote!

Inače, ogromna većina muslimana u EU nema nikakav problem sa našim slobodama, gledaju svoja posla, rade i trude se da zarade i da odškoluju decu i obezbede im bolji život. Radikalna manjina se uopšte ne pridržava nekakvih "tradicionalnih vrednosti", nego izmiššlja neki svoj politički islam, uglavnom na sablažnjavanje svojih roditelja, porodice i zajednice.

Ma mislim, lupa smrad smrdljivi. Kakav odvratan tekst.

_____

Indy

Post by Indy Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:26 pm

Sta vam je to LRB i koji je to tekst
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:27 pm

London Review of Books, sad cu da nadjem linkove i na jedan i na drugi tekst

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:08 pm