Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rat u Ukrajini

kondo

Rat u Ukrajini - Page 14 Empty Re: Rat u Ukrajini

Post by kondo Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:53 am

ima tu još mnogo nijansi sivog, more.

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:59 am

Kad se ogoli - vrlo malo. Kad odes kod nekog da...well, trazis mir, ti si onda...otisao kod nekog da trazis mir.

Jedino se stvar menja ako sama Rusija daje signale da moze mir sadanasnjim linijama. To ne znamo, nema naznaka.
    Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:04 am

Nijedan od ta dva politička vrha ne želi mir kako sada stvari stoje. Obe strane imaju volje za rat i uverenja da imaju resurse da ga relativno pozitivno nastave.
    kondo

Post by kondo Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:20 am

Srecom po Ukrajinu, lasno je tudjim qrcem....

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.
    Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:07 am

Lolz

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/poland-mystery-divers-gdansk-port-energy-oil-gas-infrastructure/

Mystery divers rescued near Polish energy sites in the middle of the night offer dubious explanation, and vanish

BY ANNA NORYSKIEWICZ

UPDATED ON: JANUARY 20, 2023 / 8:28 AM / CBS NEWS

Coast guards rescued three divers off the northern coast of Poland over the weekend whose dubious explanation of their night-time dive near critical energy infrastructure, along with their mysterious identities, has reportedly sparked a cross-agency investigation. The three men, who told authorities they were Spanish nationals, were rescued near the Polish coastal city of Gdansk on Saturday night after their small motorboat broke down and they couldn't return to shore.

Since then, doubts over their intentions have mounted. They were rescued not far from the Naftoport facility at the Port of Gdansk, which receives tanker shipments of oil and other and petroleum products. They were also found near an area where there are plans to build a new floating natural gas terminal.

The Maritime Search and Rescue Service SAR told CBS News the rescue operation involved police officers, firefighters, and medical workers. SAR spokesman Rafal Goeck described the rescue operation — at just before 2 a.m. local time — as "rather unnatural."

"We received a signal from the fire brigade about a vessel in trouble," Goeck told CBS News, adding that conditions at the time were rough, with strong winds and high seas. The air temperature was only about 43 degrees Fahrenheit, and the water was closer to 37.

"In my 12-year career at the Maritime Search and Rescue Service, I have not experienced anything like that," he said. "It is a rather unnatural thing to be diving under these conditions."  

The red, 13-foot pleasure boat broke down about three nautical miles north of Gdansk. The vessel's crew said they'd been struggling for six hours to get it running again. There was no explanation as to why they might have waited so long, in the dark and cold on a rough sea, to call for help. 

Police officials determined that the men were not authorized to operate the boat and had not obtained permission to dive. According to Polish media reports, only one of the men had a Spanish passport, while the others offered only verbal identification.

Another wrinkle was their explanation: The men claimed to have been searching for amber. While the Baltic Sea is famous for its vast deposits of amber, searching for it in the dark is unlikely to be a successful strategy.

Seasoned amber hunters interviewed by Polish media said one more thing didn't add up: The men had an underwater scooter, used to drag divers swiftly through the water — something that wouldn't help in a hunt for small objects on the seafloor, especially as such a device's propeller lifts debris from the bottom, decreasing visibility.

Officers apparently saw nothing suspicious at first in the fact that the men were diving near critical infrastructure at night with no permit and atypical amber-hunting equipment, and the local police did not pursue the matter, releasing the men without further questioning.

They have all reportedly left Poland.

Cezary Przepiorka, deputy captain of the Port of Gdansk, told Polish media that only one of the men had formal identification, and the phone numbers offered by the divers were either incorrect or non-functional.

Police and the Polish Internal Security Agency have begun investigating the matter. Various reports say Poland's Central Investigation Bureau of Police, a unit that deals with organized crime, is the lead agency. The bureau declined CBS News' request to comment on the case.

The incident has raised serious concerns about the protection of vital national energy infrastructure as Russia's ongoing war in Ukraine continues to keep energy prices sky-high. A thorough investigation can be expected, especially so soon after the sabotage attack on the undersea Nordstream 1 gas pipeline just weeks ago.

European and U.S. officials have strongly suggested that Russia was behind the attack on the pipeline.  

Poland's port of Gdansk, which is vital to the country's energy supplies, sits only about 20 miles from Russia's far-flung, equally strategic western territory of Kaliningrad.

Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:15 am

Mór Thököly wrote:To bi mogla recimo da uradi Amerika tako sto dodju kod Putina i kazu (in essence) - ako ne prihvatite nas velikodusni predlog da se rat zaustavi na ovim linijama, desice se to, to i to.  To se prosto TAKO radi. A sad nek vide oni koji zagovaraju da se "samo odmah preskoci u fazum mirovne konferencije" da li zele takav razgovor izmedju Amerike i Rusije.
    Pa to Rusija i hoće od samog početka - direktne pregovore sa Amerikom, bez prisustva Ukrajine, jer koga boli kurac šta druga po veličini zemlja u Evropi od 40 miliona stanovnika misli/želi. 

I naravno da Rusija implicitno očekuje da čuje od Amerike “ako ne prestanete, bacićemo atomku/uništiti mornaricu/štagod”, jer, ma kako to paradoksalno zvučalo, Rusi nemaju razloga da pregovaraju o miru ako nuklearna sila koju smatraju ravnopravom ne zapreti istom onom merom kojom oni prete od 24.2. To bi bio znak da se Rusija ozbiljno shvata, a Rusi to u stvari hoće od početka rata. Za njih je bilo koji mir koji nije Jalta v2.0 neprihvatljiv, jer je upravo Jalta omogućila stabilnu Evropu dok komunizam nije propo. Kakva crni direktni pregovori sa Ukrajinom, to je za Rusiju kao da si Srbiji rekao da pregovara sa UČK u vreme bombardovanja. Ne pregovara sa sa marionetama Zapada koja su uostalom niža bića, nego direktno sa njihovim gazdama.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:13 am

The men claimed to have been searching for amber.

Rat u Ukrajini - Page 14 3579118792
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:16 am

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:23 am

Vilmos Tehenészfiú wrote:
    Mór Thököly wrote:To bi mogla recimo da uradi Amerika tako sto dodju kod Putina i kazu (in essence) - ako ne prihvatite nas velikodusni predlog da se rat zaustavi na ovim linijama, desice se to, to i to.  To se prosto TAKO radi. A sad nek vide oni koji zagovaraju da se "samo odmah preskoci u fazum mirovne konferencije" da li zele takav razgovor izmedju Amerike i Rusije.
    Pa to Rusija i hoće od samog početka - direktne pregovore sa Amerikom, bez prisustva Ukrajine, jer koga boli kurac šta druga po veličini zemlja u Evropi od 40 miliona stanovnika misli/želi. 

I naravno da Rusija implicitno očekuje da čuje od Amerike “ako ne prestanete, bacićemo atomku/uništiti mornaricu/štagod”, jer, ma kako to paradoksalno zvučalo, Rusi nemaju razloga da pregovaraju o miru ako nuklearna sila koju smatraju ravnopravom ne zapreti istom onom merom kojom oni prete od 24.2. To bi bio znak da se Rusija ozbiljno shvata, a Rusi to u stvari hoće od početka rata. Za njih je bilo koji mir koji nije Jalta v2.0 neprihvatljiv, jer je upravo Jalta omogućila stabilnu Evropu dok komunizam nije propo. Kakva crni direktni pregovori sa Ukrajinom, to je za Rusiju kao da si Srbiji rekao da pregovara sa UČK u vreme bombardovanja. Ne pregovara sa sa marionetama Zapada koja su uostalom niža bića, nego direktno sa njihovim gazdama.

Ne samo to, vec Ukrajina moze da trazi svakakve diplomatske usluge od zapada, s podjednakim zarom i hitnoscu kao sto trazi oruzje i tenkove. Ali jok more, oni ce da tacku po tacku objasnjavaju zasto je nemoguce ici na kakav-takav dogovor i kako je jedino resenje totalni vojni poraz Rusije. Mislim, OK, mogu oni tako, samo sto meni deluje da je ta vrhuska opijena kojecim i da ne kapira da u ultimativnom stani-pani scenariju drzava Ukrajina jednostavno nece biti podrzana u fundamentalnom smislu. No, za tu elitu nema zime, da Rusi u roku od 48h zauzmu celu Ukrajinu, oni ce se preseliti na zapad kao i njihovi banderasti uzori i tamo ce uzivati podrsku, zastitu, prodavace pricu o organizaciji djerile i tome slicno...
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:30 am

Vilmos Tehenészfiú wrote:

Da, ali to nema sanse. Amerikanci, za razliku od Ukrajine, tu prosto ne nastupaju sa pozicije slabijeg. Taj razgovor bi bio jako opasan.
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:11 am

Mór Thököly wrote:Taj razgovor bi bio jako opasan.

Ah, pa dobro, onda da se ratuje, to je manje opasno od razgovora o miru, a mir je ionako rat.

Rat u Ukrajini - Page 14 3204619380
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:19 am

Pa da, ali ne ratuje se sad izmedju Rusije i Amerike. Ono sto moze da se desi je breakdown pregovora direktno izmedju Rusije i Amerike.
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:25 am

Del Cap wrote:Lolz

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/poland-mystery-divers-gdansk-port-energy-oil-gas-infrastructure/

Mystery divers rescued near Polish energy sites in the middle of the night offer dubious explanation, and vanish

BY ANNA NORYSKIEWICZ

UPDATED ON: JANUARY 20, 2023 / 8:28 AM / CBS NEWS

Coast guards rescued three divers off the northern coast of Poland over the weekend whose dubious explanation of their night-time dive near critical energy infrastructure, along with their mysterious identities, has reportedly sparked a cross-agency investigation. The three men, who told authorities they were Spanish nationals, were rescued near the Polish coastal city of Gdansk on Saturday night after their small motorboat broke down and they couldn't return to shore.

Since then, doubts over their intentions have mounted. They were rescued not far from the Naftoport facility at the Port of Gdansk, which receives tanker shipments of oil and other and petroleum products. They were also found near an area where there are plans to build a new floating natural gas terminal.

The Maritime Search and Rescue Service SAR told CBS News the rescue operation involved police officers, firefighters, and medical workers. SAR spokesman Rafal Goeck described the rescue operation — at just before 2 a.m. local time — as "rather unnatural."

"We received a signal from the fire brigade about a vessel in trouble," Goeck told CBS News, adding that conditions at the time were rough, with strong winds and high seas. The air temperature was only about 43 degrees Fahrenheit, and the water was closer to 37.

"In my 12-year career at the Maritime Search and Rescue Service, I have not experienced anything like that," he said. "It is a rather unnatural thing to be diving under these conditions."  

The red, 13-foot pleasure boat broke down about three nautical miles north of Gdansk. The vessel's crew said they'd been struggling for six hours to get it running again. There was no explanation as to why they might have waited so long, in the dark and cold on a rough sea, to call for help. 

Police officials determined that the men were not authorized to operate the boat and had not obtained permission to dive. According to Polish media reports, only one of the men had a Spanish passport, while the others offered only verbal identification.

Another wrinkle was their explanation: The men claimed to have been searching for amber. While the Baltic Sea is famous for its vast deposits of amber, searching for it in the dark is unlikely to be a successful strategy.

Seasoned amber hunters interviewed by Polish media said one more thing didn't add up: The men had an underwater scooter, used to drag divers swiftly through the water — something that wouldn't help in a hunt for small objects on the seafloor, especially as such a device's propeller lifts debris from the bottom, decreasing visibility.

Officers apparently saw nothing suspicious at first in the fact that the men were diving near critical infrastructure at night with no permit and atypical amber-hunting equipment, and the local police did not pursue the matter, releasing the men without further questioning.

They have all reportedly left Poland.

Cezary Przepiorka, deputy captain of the Port of Gdansk, told Polish media that only one of the men had formal identification, and the phone numbers offered by the divers were either incorrect or non-functional.

Police and the Polish Internal Security Agency have begun investigating the matter. Various reports say Poland's Central Investigation Bureau of Police, a unit that deals with organized crime, is the lead agency. The bureau declined CBS News' request to comment on the case.

The incident has raised serious concerns about the protection of vital national energy infrastructure as Russia's ongoing war in Ukraine continues to keep energy prices sky-high. A thorough investigation can be expected, especially so soon after the sabotage attack on the undersea Nordstream 1 gas pipeline just weeks ago.

European and U.S. officials have strongly suggested that Russia was behind the attack on the pipeline.  

Poland's port of Gdansk, which is vital to the country's energy supplies, sits only about 20 miles from Russia's far-flung, equally strategic western territory of Kaliningrad.

Holy diver
    You've been down too long in the midnight sea
    Oh, what's becoming of me?

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:37 am

Mór Thököly wrote:Da, ali to nema sanse. Amerikanci, za razliku od Ukrajine, tu prosto ne nastupaju sa pozicije slabijeg. Taj razgovor bi bio jako opasan.
    Danas bi bio jako opasan, to da. Ali 2025, ako pobedi Tramp…

Što će reći, magarac (Putin) ima čemu da se nada. Samo treba da izdrži do januara 2025. Nije idealno, nije ono čemu se nadao februara 2022, ali ipal ima šanse.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:42 am

Rat u Ukrajini - Page 14 1399639816

Post by MNE Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:31 am

Mór Thököly wrote:Pa da, ali ne ratuje se sad izmedju Rusije i Amerike. 
    jok nego se ratuje između Crne Gore i Tadžikistana
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:14 am

Ok, nadam se da necemo imati prilike da vidimo kako izgleda rat izmedju Rusije i Amerike
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:22 am

U medjuvremenu se oglasio degenerik Rogozin i kaze da cuva kod sebe svemirsku satelitsku mapu kojom su identifikovali posade haubica koje su ga gadjale u hotelu u Donjecku i da ce ih unistiti kada se bude vratio u Donbas Rat u Ukrajini - Page 14 3274312807 Rat u Ukrajini - Page 14 286371741
    паће

Post by паће Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:31 am

Само ако би били љубазни да га сачекају... „не мрдај док вам не дођем!“.

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    ficfiric

Post by ficfiric Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:29 pm

disident wrote:Ogranicim sebi net na pola sata dnevno i 24h kasnije forum se zauflao po svim temama  Rat u Ukrajini - Page 14 3579118792

Burundi:

Rat u Ukrajini - Page 14 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBdjJPn6F9YpxUlay485GpgAg6293QkBmP7w&usqp=CAU

Burundi kad disi sebi ogranici net:

Rat u Ukrajini - Page 14 Happy-new

_____

Uprava napolje!

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:41 pm

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Notxor

Post by Notxor Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:57 pm

Mór Thököly wrote:Ok, nadam se da necemo imati prilike da vidimo kako izgleda rat izmedju Rusije i Amerike

Eno nuklearne Indija i Kina se godinama šibaju na ferku - samo motke i kamenice. Mogle bi tako i ove dve.

ja bih to gledao

_____
      Sweet and Tender Hooligan  
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:26 pm

MNE wrote:
    Mór Thököly wrote:Pa da, ali ne ratuje se sad izmedju Rusije i Amerike. 
    jok nego se ratuje između Crne Gore i Tadžikistana
    Kolko je Amerikanaca poginulo?

_____

Post by MNE Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:28 pm

nekolicina dobrovoljaca, vidiš ako imaš nešto protiv komšije ne moraš ti da ga biješ nego možeš da platiš nekog da ga bije ili da mu obećaš neku drugu uslugu
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:38 pm

MNE wrote:nekolicina dobrovoljaca, 
    Koliko je američkih aviona oboreno? 
    Koliko je američkih tenkova uništeno?

_____

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:19 am