Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kapitalizam 101

Korisnik
    Korisnik

Kapitalizam 101 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kapitalizam 101

Post by ontheotherhand Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:56 am

“Polanyi talked in really compelling terms about fictitious commodification. He was worried that things were being put up for sale when they had an essence before their marketised form. Think of labour markets. We all exist within labour markets of one form or another, we’ve become more and more familiar with using the language of labour markets, but there is a non-commodified essence to the human form before it becomes labour. We’re just people and we have needs as people. Those needs as people might very well clash with the needs that we have to demonstrate as labour.

“The BMJ [British Medical Journal] has, for example, documented a whole catalogue of new psychological illnesses over the last 10 or 20 years that come with new forms of work. So as the labour market makes more and more demands of us, the less and less able we are to function as human beings; we lose some of that essential human essence.
     can tell the same story about the environment and the commodification of nature. Polanyi now allows us to have a conceptual language of the economy to take these things seriously and to challenge some of the certainties with which politicians present the case for more and more market.”

“We can tell the same story about the environment and the commodification of nature. Polanyi now allows us to have a conceptual language of the economy to take these things seriously and to challenge some of the certainties with which politicians present the case for more and more market.”

Karl Polanyi
    Korisnik
    Korisnik

Post by ontheotherhand Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:49 am

The Only Thing, Historically, That's Curbed Inequality: Catastrophe

Plagues, revolutions, massive wars, collapsed states—these are what reliably reduce economic disparities.
    Korisnik
    Korisnik

Post by ontheotherhand Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:25 pm

Jel imaju negde marginal tax rate podaci za Srbiju?
    Korisnik
    Korisnik

Post by ontheotherhand Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:05 am

Wolfgang Streeck

Before capitalism will go to hell, it will for the foreseeable future hang in limbo, dead or about to die from an overdose of itself but still very much around, as nobody will have the power to move its decaying body out of the way.”
    “You look out here,” He gestures out of the windows of the National Gallery, at the domes and columns of Trafalgar Square, “And it’s a second Rome. You walk through the streets at night and you say, ‘My God, yes: this is what an empire looks like’.”
    Korisnik
    Korisnik

Post by ontheotherhand Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:47 am

Jeste čuli za ovog Kristijana Fuksa, teoritičara medija i komunikacija, deluje hardkor.

https://www.westminster.ac.uk/about-us/our-people/directory/fuchs-christian

Christian Fuchs is Professor at the University of Westminster’s Communication and Media Research Institute. He is author of Culture and Economy in the Age of Social Media (Routledge, 2015), Social Media: A Critical Introduction (Sage, 2014), OccupyMedia! The Occupy Movement and Social Media in Crisis Capitalism (Zero Books, 2014), Digital Labour and Karl Marx (Routledge, 2014), Foundations of Critical Media and Information Studies (Routledge, 2011), and Internet and Society: Social Theory in the Information Age (Routledge, 2008). He edits the open access journal tripleC: Communication, Capitalism & Critiqu

Kapitalizam 101 - Page 11 61ev9mVD6TL._SX348_BO1,204,203,200_  Kapitalizam 101 - Page 11 51P6q4wGUNL._SX349_BO1,204,203,200_
    Korisnik
    Korisnik

Post by ontheotherhand Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:46 am

Moji razgovori s ćerkom o ekonomiji

Nejednakost kao samoobnavljajuća ideologija

Kadа sam se osvrnuo na sveštenstvo i njegovu ulogu, rekao sam da ono funkcioniše stvarajući ideologije koje legalizuju nejednaku i neravnopravnu raspodelu viška u očima svih – i onih koji imaju, i onih koji nemaju. Ono funkcioniše delotvorno, na nivou na kom stvara mrežu verovanja, nešto poput mitologije koja pomaže u reprodukciji viška i njegove neravnopravne raspodele.

Ako o tome razmisliš, videćeš da se ništa ne reprodukuje lakše od ubeđenja bogatih da su „oni dostojni“ onoga što im pripada. Od malih nogu sistematski ubeđuješ sebe (kao i sva deca) da ti tvoje igračke, tvoja odeća, tvoja kuća po svakom pravu pripadaju. Naš mozak automatski smatra: „Imam X“ = „X mi pripada“. To je psihološka osnova na kojoj se temelji ideološki proces koji ubeđuje one što imaju moć i bogatstvo (uglavnom su to iste osobe) da je „ispravno“, „pravedno“ i „neophodno“ da oni imaju mnogo, a da „oni drugi“ imaju mnogo manje.

Nemoj im to uzimati za zlo. Nezamislivo je koliko je lako ubediti sebe da je raspodela koju primećujemo, pogotovo kad nam ide u prilog, „logična“, „prirodna“ i „pravedna“. Kad osetiš da si spremna da podlegneš takvim mislima, seti se onog što smo govorili na početku: kako je, uprkos tome što se sve bebe rađaju podjednako golišave, nekoj od te dece predodređeno da budu odenuta u preskupa odelca, dok su druga osuđena na glad, eksploataciju i bedu. Sačuvaj u svojoj duši odbojnost prema takvoj stvarnosti kao jedino „logičnoj“, „prirodnoj“ i „pravednoj“.
    Kinder Lad

Post by Kinder Lad Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:48 am

_____
    alt-lib
    Korisnik
    Korisnik

Post by ontheotherhand Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:50 pm

Evo i dva teksta glede sprske džentrifikacije.

Revitalizacija Savamale: arhitektura ili socijalni inžinjering?
    Džentrifikacija ispod fasade razvoja grada

Prvi je o vezi Miksera i prvobitne akumulacije kapitala Miloševićevih tajkuna.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:47 pm

Pa dobro, Savamala se ne dzentrifikuje. Barem ne u smislu dzentrifikacije kako je opisana u prvom tekstu. Deo grada koji se sistematski vec deceniju i po dzentrifikuje je Novi Beograd. Siromasne porodice se iseljavaju, a dolazi visa srednja klasa. Sigurno preko polovina poslovanja agencija za nekretnine danas otpada na migracije ka i od tog dela grada.

Ono sto se moze reci za Beograd, je da se dobri delovi grada dedzentrifikuju. Odnosno, da se u situiranije delove grada uguravaju jeftine nekretnine. Banovo Brdo, Filmski grad i Golf naselje su tipican primer toga.
    Korisnik
    Korisnik

Post by ontheotherhand Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:12 pm

Kol'ko kinte uzimaš kao agent nekretnina, ako nije tajna?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:15 pm

Pa ovako. Agent dobija polovinu agencijske provizije koja iznosi 2%, odnosno dvostruko toliko ako posreduje u ime obe strane. Ako honorare izdelim na mesecne plate, ja licno mu zaradim negde izmedju minimalca i ovog Vucicevog navodnog proseka. Ono sto me drzi na poslu je to sto, kako vreme prolazi, zarada mi raste. Vremenom se izvestis, stices iskustvo itd. Mada nije da mi tokom ovih godina nije palo na pamet da batalim i upisem neki kurs za Radulovicevog glasaca.

Inace zarada agenta za nekretnine bas bas varira. Imas penzionere i domacice koji u tri meseca ubodu po 300-400 evra, i oni su zadovoljni. A imas i ljude koji zaradjuju i po 25-30000 evra godisnje (iskustvo, privatne preporuke, veze sa investitorima, volja da radis neke sive stvari itd). Nekad je to bilo poprilicno vise, dok je trajao mehur nekretnina 90ih i 2000ih. Sad se sve to debelo istanjilo. Zivi se od NBGa i centra grada mahom.
    паће

Post by паће Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:03 pm

Код Амера је по 3% једној и 3% другој некретнинској кући, с тим што ти агент ували и процењивача за ово и осигуравача за оно, с ким је у талу, а ти јебига плаћај.

_____
       commented, fermented, demented, mementoed, cemented, lamented.
       анархеологистика: оно кад не знаш где си га затурио, и кад.
    No Country

Post by No Country Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:39 pm

У Ванкуверу је 7% на првих $100К, и онда 2.5-3.5% (како која агенција) на сваких следећих $100К, агенти деле профит мање више 50:50 (т.ј. агенције - колико сам агент добије је питање уговора између њега и агенције за коју ради). Наравно, одбија се од продајне цене.

_____
    Међутим у Србији-мук, када вам кажем-мук!
    Korisnik
    Korisnik

Post by ontheotherhand Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:49 am

Tnx za info Pržune.

Economists versus the Economy
    by Robert Skidelsky
    What unites the great economists, and many other good ones, is a broad education and outlook. This gives them access to many different ways of understanding the economy. The giants of earlier generations knew a lot of things besides economics. Keynes graduated in mathematics, but was steeped in the classics (and studied economics for less than a year before starting to teach it). Schumpeter got his PhD in law; Hayek’s were in law and political science, and he also studied philosophy, psychology, and brain anatomy.

Today’s professional economists, by contrast, have studied almost nothing but economics. They don’t even read the classics of their own discipline. Economic history comes, if at all, from data sets. Philosophy, which could teach them about the limits of the economic method, is a closed book. Mathematics, demanding and seductive, has monopolized their mental horizons. The economists are the idiots savants of our time.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:51 pm

Capitalism Will Shrink Inequality. In Fact, It's Happening.

Does capitalist economic growth lead to greater inequality, or less? The mid-20th-century economist Simon Kuznets believed that at first, industrialization would lead to greater inequality as a few pioneering entrepreneurs and workers moved to the cities where the growth was happening. But as rural areas emptied out and the economy matured, he said, inequality would fall. This prediction contradicted Marxist ideas, which envisioned a capitalist class steadily immiserating the workers of the world. The solution to the problems of capitalist growth, Kuznets asserted, was more capitalist growth.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-03-23/capitalism-will-shrink-inequality-in-fact-it-s-happening

Kapitalizam 101 - Page 11 2348298330
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:20 am

Lepo je videti da se polako povlače u istoriju i mitove 

The mid-20th-century economist Simon Kuznets
    паће

Post by паће Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:24 am

Ал' најбоље је што у тај просек урачнувају и Боливију и Венецуелу, које су им управо због тог побољшаног просека трн у оку Kapitalizam 101 - Page 11 3274312807 .

_____
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:34 pm

Robne kuće pred gašenjem: Nema povratka...

Odmah pri početku...

Sirs je u poslednje vreme preživljavao uglavnom zahvaljujući milionskim kreditima iz investicionog fonda svog predsednika i izvršnog direktora Edvarda Lamperta, ali je prodaja opadala, kao i prihod u gotovini.

Dakle, predsednik / ceo je isisao toliko para iz firme da je sada kreditira  Kapitalizam 101 - Page 11 286371741 I onda se pita neko zašto su propali. Eto im tu na startu odmah objašnjenje. Jebiga, ne može da se zaradi 7x više da se namire sve ale i da se nekako preživi.
    Korisnik
    Korisnik

Post by ontheotherhand Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:18 pm

Protiv univerzalnog prihoda

Ipak, univerzalni osnovni dohodak je ćorsokak. Najčešće korišćeni protivargument je, naravno, problem finansiranja. Troškovi nisu kvantifikovani, ali nema sumnje da će biti visoki. Još nije izvesno kako bi trebalo oporezovati ukupne dohotke i bogatstva da bi se obezbedila potrebna sredstva. Radikalna transformacija sistema socijalne zaštite uvođenjem univerzalnog osnovnog dohotka bila bi finansijski rizik bez presedana.

Ali finansijski aspekt tog pitanja čak i nije najvažaniji argument protiv osnovnog dohotka. To je zavodljiv i sladak otrov koji ljudima na marginama društva donosi korist na račun srednje klase. Osnovni dohodak ukida pritisak i smanjuje motivaciju za aktivno traženje posla među siromašnima i dugotrajno nezaposlenima. Bogate to verovatno neće koštati više nego stari sistem, a sigurno će im pomoći da umire socijalnu savest. U tom slučaju, dalji rast socijalne nejednakosti više ne bi bio skandalozan, jer bi svako imao osnovni prihod, makar i na granici siromaštva. Upravo tu se kristalizuju tri ključna argumenta protiv bezuslovnog osnovnog dohotka.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:26 pm

I onda zasto evropska levica ide u kurac. Njima je glavna preokupacija kako sto lakse uvesti i integrisati milione strajkbrejkera.
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:12 pm

Ko kaže da je evropska levica u kurcu? Evropska levica je tačno i taman tu gde je uvek i bila, služila kapitalizmu protiv levice i socijalizma.
    Korisnik
    Korisnik

Post by ontheotherhand Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:44 pm

Zombie Marx

If we are to engage in these ways with modern economics, what, if anything, makes our analysis distinctively Marxist? It is the two-fold project behind Capital as a critique of political economy: first to demonstrate the social preconditions that lie beneath the concepts of political economy, and especially their dependence on class relationships; and second, to demonstrate these social relations as historical, not eternal.

These two strands of Marx’s thought are as valid as ever. The way to apply them today is not to maintain the form and content of Capital as a complete, separate way to approach economics, as if we are superior because we begin from superior principles. Instead, I think it is to approach modern economics as we find it and ask the same kinds of critical questions: what are the social conditions that make economic phenomena appear the way they do? It is to deal not only, not even mainly, with economic high theory, but also with the applied economics produced every day in the reports and statements of central banks, Treasuries, the IMF, etc., and ask, what are the implicit class relations here? Why are these the driving issues at this point in history? What are the deeper social contradictions lying behind them? The pursuit of a separate system of economics as something wholly other from mainstream economics isolates us from the political and ideological space where these things take place: better, instead, to fight from the inside, to make clear the social and political content of the categories.

As undead Marxes go, I would rather have the kind of Marx in Joan Robinson’s bones than either a Frankenstein Marx pieced together from scraps of quotations, or a Zombie Marx, embalmed in the 1860s and reanimated whole. That is a spirit that might haunt again.
    Korisnik
    Korisnik

Post by ontheotherhand Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:15 pm

The Hidden Monopolies That Raise Drug Prices

How pharmacy benefit managers morphed from processors to predators

David Dayen
    March 28, 2017
    Korisnik
    Korisnik

Post by ontheotherhand Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:28 pm

10 companies control the food industry

Only 10 companies control almost every large food and beverage brand in the world.These companies — Nestlé, PepsiCo, Coca-Cola, Unilever, Danone, General Mills, Kellogg's, Mars, Associated British Foods, and Mondelez — each employ thousands and make billions of dollars in revenue every year.

In an effort to push these companies to make positive changes — and for customers to realize who controls the brands they're buying — Oxfam created a mind-boggling infographic that shows how interconnected consumer brands really are.

Here's a further breakdown of the companies that own the brands and products we use every day:

Kapitalizam 101 - Page 11 Behind-the-brands-illusion-of-choice
    паће

Post by паће Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:56 pm

Ево како изгледа капитализам за колоније.

Kapitalizam 101 - Page 11 Omot_c10

Дакле фабрика се подмлади 170 година и скроз нестане. Нема имена, нема логотипа, нема ниједног текста на домородачком језику, нема географског обележја, нема ничега. Ви, у ствари, не постојите. Папир потиче из три пизде материне, каква Ријека, нема Ријеке. Ај здраво.

_____

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:09 pm