Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

seoba naroda

boomer crook

seoba naroda - Page 8 Empty Re: seoba naroda

Post by boomer crook Sat 21 Nov 2015, 10:53

seoba naroda - Page 8 7738410_orig

asanz, zizek, votdafakis - london 16. novembar

http://gffreepages.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/slavoj-zizek-yanis-varoufakis-julian.html

ako neko nadje video neka baci

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Mon 23 Nov 2015, 13:35

evo ga vidoje

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    kondo

Post by kondo Mon 23 Nov 2015, 13:37

jel se popravio becki konjusar ili je i dalje u fazonu ne moze to tako

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Mon 23 Nov 2015, 13:38

pa reko je da mu je prestonica ljubljana a ne vijena. vadi se. horvat uzasan. votdafakis ko neki seks bog izmedju njih dva.

_____
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 23 Nov 2015, 13:42

Kondo wrote:jel se popravio becki konjusar ili je i dalje u fazonu ne moze to tako

Dobar je Zizekara, pre nekoliko dana je rekao da, i pored nejasnoca u vezi sa dolaskom izbeglica u Evropu, mnoge od njih zaista beze od rata.

Samo je nedostajao dodatak "Some of my best friends are refugees".
    fernoux-h

Post by fernoux-h Mon 23 Nov 2015, 14:04

Horvat je uvek užasan.

_____
    The Politically Correct anti-racism depends on what it fights (or pretends to)—on the first-level racism itself, thus parasitizing its opponent: The PC anti-racism is sustained by the surplus-enjoyment which emerges when the PC-subject triumphantly reveals the hidden racist bias on an apparently neutral statement or gesture.
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Mon 23 Nov 2015, 14:53

ostap bender wrote:evo ga vidoje

malo ko ujdi revisited.
    kondo

Post by kondo Mon 23 Nov 2015, 15:06

haha, 5 bambija za ujdi. na tribini govore radivoje lola djukic, lazar stojanovic i dobro ajde branko horvat.

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.
    fernoux-h

Post by fernoux-h Wed 25 Nov 2015, 22:20

"....The fact that the responses to these articles become a referendum on what we think of Žižek—i.e., whether he needs to be denounced—proves his implicit point. For all their faults, Žižek’s articles on this issue are about what could actually be done to accommodate the refugees. He may be right or wrong about any of his suggestions, but they are at least arguable. More to the point, he is talking about the kind of questions that any left-wing governing party would have to consider if it were to actually take power. Now taking power within the existing institutional structure obviously imposes serious limitations, but the only alternative is revolution—though when Žižek talks about how past revolutions have played out, he’s denounced as an apologist for the worst excesses of Stalinism..."

https://itself.wordpress.com/2015/11/25/how-to-read-zizek-on-the-refugee-crisis/

_____
    The Politically Correct anti-racism depends on what it fights (or pretends to)—on the first-level racism itself, thus parasitizing its opponent: The PC anti-racism is sustained by the surplus-enjoyment which emerges when the PC-subject triumphantly reveals the hidden racist bias on an apparently neutral statement or gesture.
    fernoux-h

Post by fernoux-h Wed 25 Nov 2015, 22:36

The left has given up on the idea of an alternative to capitalism, or even any significant mitigation of its worst excesses. Thus left and liberal parties are complicit in the racist reaction that they both denounce and indulge. If it weren’t for the racism of the right, mainstream liberals would have nothing to run against. Think of the fact that we are supposed to vote for Hillary not because of her positive program (which is to the right of Obama’s already very conservative agenda), but because she (unlike Bernie Sanders, whose agenda is more appealing to most on the left) will defeat the racist horror that is Trump. As that example illustrates, the situation has gotten much worse since the mid-90s, when Tarrying was published.

The basic dynamic here is that ostensibly left-wing parties have put the right wing in the driver’s seat and have no strategy other than to denounce the very right-wing racism that their preferred policies actually stoke. The refugee article aims to unmask a similar dynamic in more radical leftist circles. Among leftist commentators, academics, and online activists as well, there is an abdication of any responsible policy-making that takes actual-existing reality into account. In its place, we find only empty rhetoric aimed at guaranteeing the speaker’s ideological purity.

Some remarks that have been especially singled out for denunciation include generalizations about the differences between Western and Islamic culture. I will submit that, broadly speaking, there are important differences that may make it difficult for people of those cultures to live together in close quarters. I hope everyone would be better than that, but people are people. Placing a conservative white family from Indiana in an apartment above a gay bar would not be fun for either party involved. It is not racist to point out that the same observation would hold equally for a conservative Muslim family. Public policy is made on the level of generality, and taking the refugees’ cultural norms as a starting point is the only sensible path. Yes, the rural Hoosiers may turn out to have a gay son, just as the Muslim family may have a liberal-minded daughter who wants to reject the hijab—and Žižek insists that the refugee communities will have to accept that some of their members will take advantage of Western freedoms to rebel against their inherited cultural norms.

It is precisely Žižek’s invocation of these “Western freedoms” that has proven so “problematic” to many. To understand what he is doing here, we need to recall that much of Žižek’s political commentary centers on attempting to reclaim master-signifiers. This is where his strategy of overidentification is clearest. You think we should embrace the European heritage? Žižek agrees—so long as we recognize that the true European heritage is the heritage of egalitarianism and revolution.

_____
    Ferenc Puskás

Post by Ferenc Puskás Thu 26 Nov 2015, 00:31

Some remarks that have been especially singled out for denunciation include generalizations about the differences between Western and Islamic culture. I will submit that, broadly speaking, there are important differences that may make it difficult for people of those cultures to live together in close quarters. I hope everyone would be better than that, but people are people. Placing a conservative white family from Indiana in an apartment above a gay bar blah blah...
    Kakvo stupidno lupetanje.

_____
    Ha rendelkezésre áll a szükséges pénz, a vége általában jó.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu 26 Nov 2015, 00:34

seoba naroda - Page 8 3579118792

Ali people are people...

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Ointagru Unartan

Post by Ointagru Unartan Thu 26 Nov 2015, 00:35

otto katz wrote:

Da.

Usput, jel postoji i pametno lupetanje?

_____
    "Ne morate krenuti odavde da biste dosli tamo. Moguce je krenuti odavde i vratiti se ponovo tu, ali preko onoga tamo."
    Aca Seltik, Sabrana razmisljanja o topologiji, tom cetvrti.

My Moon Che Gavara.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu 26 Nov 2015, 00:36

:paće:

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

паће

Post by паће Thu 26 Nov 2015, 11:12

Постоји, случајно. Тачнија дијагноза је "толико си у праву да појма немаш"(РЖ моја госпоја). Тј одвали нешто што је у ствари тачно али он то сам не капира, омакло му се и није ни приметио.

_____
       commented, fermented, demented, mementoed, cemented, lamented.
       анархеологистика: оно кад не знаш где си га затурио, и кад.
    Ferenc Puskás

Post by Ferenc Puskás Thu 26 Nov 2015, 13:49

Radagast wrote:
    otto katz wrote:

Da.

Usput, jel postoji i pametno lupetanje?
    Ponekad može biti zabavno, ili neobaviješteno, ili pretenciozno... Ovo je samo glupo.

_____
    Ha rendelkezésre áll a szükséges pénz, a vége általában jó.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri 27 Nov 2015, 14:18

ocekivano, s obzirom da su primili do sada najvise ljudi

http://www.index.hr/vijesti/clanak/svedska-ministrica-u-suzama-izvijestila-o-novim-mjerama-protiv-izbjeglica/858739.aspx
    fernoux-h

Post by fernoux-h Sun 29 Nov 2015, 21:57

Jedan komentar sa Fejsbuka koji prosto moram da prenesem:

And a curious thing I noticed that among those who criticise Žižek now there's a lot of people who formerly supported him, who found his ramblings about Lacan and pop-culture amusing, who said "yes, yes Žižek is right about those left-liberals". But those critiques of liberalism were from the past period mostly (90's and early 00') and now when it comes to a pressing contemporary issue all of a sudden these people cry out "he's a fascist, a right winger, how can he say these things". All these attacks are a good thing in the end because at least they show that a lot of people who read him, didn't even bother to read him at all.

_____
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Sun 29 Nov 2015, 23:02

pa nije zizeku prvi put da menja poziciju. i to nije nista cudno. sve ovo sto je sada pisao je posledica jedne ocigledne panike. i ne krivim ga posto je situacija uzasna. problem ovog zizeka je bas taj sto ne kritikuje vise evropske leve liberale. bas oni su okupljeni oko pozicije kakva je hollandova u francuskoj.

no ono sto je najbitnije je sledece: ne postoji nikakva ekvidistanca koju treba da predju izbeglice i evropljani niti je tacno jasno kako to izbeglice ugrozavaju, ili cak muslimani u evropi da budemo jos siri, neke osnovne evropske vrednosti. jednostavno ovo je sukob izmedju policije i onih koji beze od nasilja.

_____
    Ointagru Unartan

Post by Ointagru Unartan Sun 20 Dec 2015, 15:53

Evropske vrednosti:

Denmark wants to seize jewelry and cash from refugees

The government is considering a law that would allow authorities to confiscate jewelry from refugees entering the country. The proposal is almost certain to pass Parliament.

"It is pretty telling about the current Danish policies that [some] are not quite sure whether this is a hoax or not," said Zachary Whyte, an asylum and integration researcher at the University of Copenhagen. In this case, it's real.

"The bill presented on 10 December 2015 provides the Danish authorities with the power to search clothes and luggage of asylum seekers — and other migrants without a permit to stay in Denmark — with a view to finding assets which may cover the expenses," the Danish Ministry of Integration said in an email to The Washington Post.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/12/17/denmark-wants-to-seize-jewelry-from-refugees/?tid=sm_tw

_____
    "Ne morate krenuti odavde da biste dosli tamo. Moguce je krenuti odavde i vratiti se ponovo tu, ali preko onoga tamo."
    Aca Seltik, Sabrana razmisljanja o topologiji, tom cetvrti.

My Moon Che Gavara.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sun 20 Dec 2015, 16:21

Lebe mekani.

_____

bela maca

Post by bela maca Sun 20 Dec 2015, 16:25

jel će im vaditi i zlatne zube?
    seći kosu?

_____
    most of us probably not getting better
    but not getting better together
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sun 20 Dec 2015, 16:28

Sad sam hteo da pitam to za zlatne zube.

_____

Bluberi

Post by Bluberi Wed 27 Jan 2016, 22:50

Makedonija zatvorila granicu za izbeglice
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Wed 27 Jan 2016, 22:52

Au.

_____

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 18:32