Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vučićeva Srbija

Janko Suvar

Vučićeva Srbija - Page 12 Empty Re: Vučićeva Srbija

Post by Janko Suvar Mon Aug 12, 2024 1:46 pm

Član 8
    Grb, odnosno zastava strane države mogu se isticati u Republici Srbiji samo uz grb, odnosno zastavu Republike Srbije, osim ako potvrđenim međunarodnim ugovorom nije drukčije određeno.

_____
    ????
    ficfiric

Post by ficfiric Mon Aug 12, 2024 1:53 pm

Vučićeva Srbija - Page 12 2f874cec-1100-41ce-9260-11dbf3cff627_w1071_s_d3

_____

Uprava napolje!

nalog sa ženinog laptopa

Post by nalog sa ženinog laptopa Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:05 pm

to je drugo

_____
    THE space age is upon us. Rockets are leaving our globe at 
    speeds unheard of only a few years ago, to orbit earth, moon, and 
    sun. People have visited the moon, we have sent space probes to 
    all but one of the planets, and words like "orbit" and "satellite" are 
    picked up by children in the nursery.
    паће

Post by паће Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:16 pm

Није истакнуто него уоквирено.

_____
       What is it before it is called a day? Why do people try to call my name and not me?
       чланак садржи негативну количину информације, прочиташ па знаш мање него пре.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Mon Aug 12, 2024 3:00 pm

Vučićeva Srbija - Page 12 98522_kula-beograd-u-boji-nemacke-zastave_f
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Mon Aug 12, 2024 3:03 pm

To je treco.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Mon Aug 12, 2024 3:04 pm

Mozda nike dovoljno "istaknuto"...
    паће

Post by паће Mon Aug 12, 2024 3:39 pm

Јел' иду посебни поени за вијорење? Пише у закону да мора да се вијори.

_____
       What is it before it is called a day? Why do people try to call my name and not me?
       чланак садржи негативну количину информације, прочиташ па знаш мање него пре.
    fikret selimbašić

Post by fikret selimbašić Mon Aug 12, 2024 3:44 pm

nalog sa ženinog laptopa wrote:to je drugo
    Vučićeva Srbija - Page 12 Sddefault

_____
    Međuopštinski pustolov.

Zli stolar.
    zvezda je zivot

Post by zvezda je zivot Mon Aug 12, 2024 4:12 pm

Nektivni Ugnelj wrote:Vučićeva Srbija - Page 12 98522_kula-beograd-u-boji-nemacke-zastave_f

toje rotko

_____
    ova zemlja to je to
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Mon Aug 12, 2024 4:23 pm

fikret selimbašić wrote:

Vučićeva Srbija - Page 12 1399639816

Post by beatakeshi Mon Aug 12, 2024 4:23 pm

Janko Suvar wrote:
    Član 8
    Grb, odnosno zastava strane države mogu se isticati u Republici Srbiji samo uz grb, odnosno zastavu Republike Srbije, osim ako potvrđenim međunarodnim ugovorom nije drukčije određeno.
    Ti nisi bot, ti si botičeli.
    nalog sa ženinog laptopa

Post by nalog sa ženinog laptopa Mon Aug 12, 2024 4:27 pm

gde su narodne patrole kad su najpotrebnije?

_____
    THE space age is upon us. Rockets are leaving our globe at 
    speeds unheard of only a few years ago, to orbit earth, moon, and 
    sun. People have visited the moon, we have sent space probes to 
    all but one of the planets, and words like "orbit" and "satellite" are 
    picked up by children in the nursery.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Mon Aug 12, 2024 4:48 pm

beatakeshi wrote:
    Janko Suvar wrote:
    Član 8
    Ti nisi bot, ti si botičeli.

Vučićeva Srbija - Page 12 3579118792 Vučićeva Srbija - Page 12 3579118792 Vučićeva Srbija - Page 12 3579118792

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Tue Aug 13, 2024 1:04 am

fikret selimbašić wrote:
    Vučićeva Srbija - Page 12 3579118792 Vučićeva Srbija - Page 12 3579118792 Vučićeva Srbija - Page 12 3579118792

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Fri Aug 16, 2024 4:06 pm

ficfiric

Post by ficfiric Sun Aug 18, 2024 12:03 am

Policija ubila jos jednog

UBIJEN VEHABIJA SENAD RAMOVIĆ BECAN Pucao na pripadnike SAJ tokom hapšenja u Novom Pazaru

Vehabija Senad Ramović Becan ubijen je u okršaju sa policijom u blizni divljeg prelaza kod administrativne linije sa KiM, na području Novog Pazara, saznaje "Blic".

https://www.blic.rs/vesti/hronika/ubijen-vehabija-senad-ramovic-becan-u-novom-pazaru/fd1lpw3

_____

Uprava napolje!

Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Sun Aug 18, 2024 5:48 pm

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sun Aug 18, 2024 6:06 pm

Jezivo sta rade.

_____

Post by MNE Sun Aug 18, 2024 7:10 pm

imaju podršku zapada pa im može biti
    plachkica

Post by plachkica Sun Aug 18, 2024 8:30 pm

aleksandar matković

I want to share what happened in more detail as some strange things have been happening in Serbia after Scholz's visit - that wreak of neocolonialism. Firstly, after his visit there have been massive national protests in every major city, and especially in the villages. (1/28) 
    What happened was that the Serbian government signed a range of deals for a whole electric vehicles (EV's) production chain, from lithium extraction to refining and battery production, mostly with German companies like Mercedes Benz, but also InoBat, (2/28) 
    a Rio Tinto subsidiary. Stellantis, which is already in Serbia, is also involved and actually showcased a finished EV prototype in Kragujevac, a town in Serbia, a few weeks ago. None of this was made public before and we all learned this only after came to sign the deals, (3/28) 
    along with German automakers. All of this is presented almost as non-negotiable by some EU officials despite the fact that this means that Serbia will become the only country in the world where one of the largest lithium mines will open up in a populated area called the (4/28) 
    "Jadar region". It is an agricultural land sitting on top of an undergound water reservoir, previously designated to supply the north of Serbia, after another one runs out. (5/28) 
    The government have been changing laws on expropriation and acting as a PR for the company ever since 2021. When I published an open letter putting the economic benefits of the mine into question in a popular daily newspaper, (6/28) 
    I got several death threats in an escalating order, and this came on top of the protests already under way. This made me question the capitalist green transition even further and I want to share the methods that were used. First, (7/28) 
    I got a message saying "We will follow you until you disappear." on Telegram. Now, my profile is invisible and you can't find me unless I am in your contacts meaning someone knew my number which is not exactly public. This was on midnight on August 14, four days ago. (8/28)

The profile was only signed as "Andriy". I thought someone was kidding, But then tomorrow I got a message saying "How's the Rio Tinto struggle going?" from another profile, only this time, the distance was displayed - 500 meters from me. (9/28)

After I reported the messages to the police, only hours afterwards I received a third message. This third message was, however, not written in Serbian, but in *German*. The message began by saying: "You don't understand anything. (10/28)

We know about your connections to the leaders of the revolt." It followed by describing my behavior in the movement (in which I was active from time to time, something the message noted) and that I should "step out of the public light for some time, (11/28) 
    if I want to continue to write and breathe." It ended by saying that I did not understand that I should be afraid for my safety, as well as that of my "little brother". They here referred to my ten years younger brother, (12/28) 
    which is also a fact not publicly available anywhere on the internet. This third message happened on August 15, and on that night I received about ten more messages asking me if I am "sleeping tightly" etc. I would get them whenever I was online, not before or after, (13/28) 
    meaning that someone was monitoring my internet activity. All messages came from various profiles. When the news got out, the police denied that they received any report from me and only with the pressure of the media, (14/28) 
    did they admit that a report was filed by me and stated that they will take some action. Then, when this whole thing exploded in the media, (15/28) 
    a Dutch journalist who wanted to publish the news abroad also got some weird messages trying to persuade her from publishing the news. Soon after, four apartments of some of my friends who participated in the protests were raided by the police and one of my friends, (16/28) 
    who is in the fifth month of her pregnancy, had her home invaded by the Serbian Internal Security (BIA) on charges of "attempting to abolish the constitutional order", (17/28) 
    for being an admin of a Facebook group called "Activism" which simply shared solidarity posters with me and others. Some other friends have been getting strange calls soon after and this whole thing is just going insane right now. (18/28) 
    I have stopped getting threats after going public but non of this is right. I think Vučić doesn't know what the hell to do with the protests after he basically gave German companies and Rio Tinto a carte blanche when it comes to Serbian lithium. (19/28) 
    All I know is that this is a first time someone got a death threat due to a scientific text which basically argued that mining investments have been on the rise without contributing to a rise in the standard of living. (20/28) 
    I also published data on increasing extraction of domestic resources and falling domestic resource productivity in Serbia, arguing that this is not a viable model for a peripheral country. This is an ongoing story that is yet to reach the Western media, (21/28) 
    and I have been helped by a lot of people. At the same time, this situation has basically ruined any semblance of normal life as there is talk of UN getting involved, (22/28) 
    I've received offers to live in a foreign embassy if this thing escalates and the regional media have gone wild. However, after taking a short pause I was really left with one simply question: is this how a green transition looks like? Is this the European Green Deal? (23/28) 
    We are going unhinged with dictatorial methods over a mine that would allow a bunch of rich people to continue driving around. Instead of raising public investments into public transport infrastructure for the wider masses, (24/28) 
    we are focusing on private mining companies for private auto manufacturers for the dwindling European middle class with loads of problems from uncoordinated charging stations, slow auto modelling, and what not. (25/28) 
    And I am really wondering to what extent any of this is contributing to mitigating climate change. After everything that went down in the last couple of days, (26/28) 
    climate change is the last thing I think about when I think about the European Green Deal/EV production/lithium mining. (27/28) 
    Instead, all I experienced is, in this order: a) stealth infiltration by a company; b) meddling with national laws; c) putting down local opposition and protests; d) bringing in foreign powers without local knowledge; e) death threats and f) silence over all of the above. (28/28) 

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1825133028697378873.html
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sun Aug 18, 2024 8:34 pm

Mali uvid u to sta ce se desiti tj na sta ce drzava liciti ako RT prodje
    ficfiric

Post by ficfiric Sun Aug 18, 2024 8:42 pm

To vec imamo.

Za to vreme Milance place sto ga tviterluk hrani sendvicima Vučićeva Srbija - Page 12 1949538119

_____

Uprava napolje!

Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sun Aug 18, 2024 8:43 pm

Ovo nije nista u odnosu na moguce. Ovo je zastrasivanje i dalje
    ♏

Post by ♏ Sun Aug 18, 2024 8:45 pm

Ko je sve ono ovde hejtovao True Detective 4? Vučićeva Srbija - Page 12 298304839

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:53 am