Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feminizam i priključenija

Летећи Полип

feminizam i priključenija - Page 16 Empty Re: feminizam i priključenija

Post by Летећи Полип Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:38 pm

Nisam bio stigao do yveydinog i boomerovog posta.

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    zvezda je zivot

Post by zvezda je zivot Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:48 pm

realno niko ne zna sta je zena, niti sta one hoce i kriju od mene, ali kao muskarci znamo da je paranoja radikalnih feministkinja 100% muska paranoja.

_____
    ova zemlja to je to
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:52 pm

zvezda je zivot wrote:realno niko ne zna sta je zena, niti sta one hoce i kriju od mene, ali kao muskarci znamo da je paranoja radikalnih feministkinja 100% muska paranoja.

Ma bre, even if it's true, it's still pathological.

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    kondo

Post by kondo Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:59 pm

koliko sam srećan što se ovakve stvari dešavaju u mojoj starosti kad više nemaju uticaja na moj život

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.
    паће

Post by паће Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:32 pm

kondo wrote:koliko sam srećan što se ovakve stvari dešavaju u mojoj starosti kad više nemaju uticaja na moj život

Ма лаганица, даш да потпише писмо о намерама и четрнаест одречница (ел' се тако каже дисклејмер?), и онда можеш без бојазни да приђеш. Наравно, и ти испотписујеш којешта.

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:14 am

feminizam i priključenija - Page 16 Fyr5b510
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:19 am

feminizam i priključenija - Page 16 3579118792

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    bemty

Post by bemty Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:39 am

feminizam i priključenija - Page 16 286371741

_____
    Warning: may contain irony.
    Sotir

Post by Sotir Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:29 pm

Шта би онда требало да представља WTC7?
    bela maca

Post by bela maca Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:59 pm

Women’s Scholarships And Awards Eliminated To Be Fair To Men

Women’s scholarships, leadership programs, awards and even gym hours are being eliminated or canceled by universities because they discriminate against men. Complaints are being filed with the Department of Education (DOE) about programs and funding for women at universities across the country, and the DOE is taking action. One of the latest targets is the Marilyn C. Davis scholarship at the University of California, Santa Cruz (UCSC).

To be eligible for the Davis scholarship, an applicant must be a mother returning to receive education in the sciences at UCSC. Kursat Pekgoz, an ex-USC student now working in Turkey, filed a complaint against UCSC with the Department of Education (DOE). He believes that the scholarship is sexist and discriminatory because the award is not open to men. Last week, he received confirmation that the DOE will investigate, and a spokesperson from the university says they’re aware of the investigation and are cooperating. The UCSC scholarship is just one example of the hundreds of women’s scholarships and awards currently under scrutiny for Title IX violations. Pekgoz has been involved in filing 21 other similar complaints.

Mark Perry, an emeritus professor at the University of Michigan’s Flint campus and a senior fellow at the American Enterprise Institute, has filed a whopping 410 Title IX complaints against universities that offer programs or awards for women, but not men. Perry says he was first inspired to take action when his university was offering several awards targeting female faculty. He complained internally, and the university modified the awards to be open to all faculty. Shortly after that, in 2016, he filed a complaint about a women’s lounge at Michigan State University, and the lounge was subsequently repurposed. Since then, he has filed hundreds more complaints and has become the go-to guy for others who want to report Title IX infractions anonymously. Although he is still waiting to hear back from the Department of Education on the majority of his complaints, he has already had success in shuttering programs, scholarships and awards for women at universities throughout the country.

To garner support for their efforts, both Pekgoz and Perry point to the fact that it’s men, not women, who are now underrepresented in universities. Women in the United States have earned more bachelor’s degrees than men every year since the mid-1980s. Last fall, women made up 59.2% of all those enrolled in a college or university, and men made up only 40.8%. Women are also outperforming their male peers earning higher GPAs in high school and college, even in the male-dominated STEM fields. Now, Pekgoz and Perry argue that efforts to help women in college are no longer necessary and are unfair to men. Both say they’ve received mostly positive feedback regarding their efforts.

Regardless of whether you agree with these initiatives, they’re apparently illegal under Title IX. Title IX protects people from discrimination based on sex in education programs or activities that receive federal financial assistance, and that includes almost all colleges and universities in the U.S. This June, it will be 50 years since Title IX was enacted primarily to protect women and women’s programs in universities. Sexual harassment and assault cases at universities are covered under Title IX, and the law is also credited with a huge increase in participation and funding for women’s sports. Now the law is being used by men seeking equality. For the same reasons that universities can’t offer sports to men only, they can’t offer awards solely to women.

Eliminating a women’s program, award or scholarship isn’t the only solution for a university facing a Title IX complaint. Instead, the university can offer a similar program for men. Perry explains, “At Eastern Michigan University, they had a Digital Divas program for high school girls interested in computer science. And so I challenged that program as a violation of Title IX, and they started a Digital Dudes program. Then they had one for boys and one for girls.” Another alternative for maintaining girls’ STEM summer camps at universities is allowing boys to participate in the same program alongside the girls.

Last May, Perry filed a complaint with 24 alleged infractions against MIT, the most he has filed against any university. Women are still underrepresented at MIT and account for 47% of undergraduates and only 38% of graduate students. The MIT Women's League Scholarship a female-only scholarship “to support women undergraduates at MIT,” the Laya Wiesner Award “presented to the undergraduate woman student who has most enhanced MIT community life” and the Jeanne Guillemin Prize which “provides financial support to female Ph.D. candidates studying international affairs,” are just a few of the programs mentioned in Perry’s complaint. Perry has not heard back from DOE regarding whether they plan to investigate MIT.

Another of Perry’s targets is the Clare Boothe Luce Scholarships for women in STEM. These scholarships are the nation’s single largest private source of funding in higher education for women in science, mathematics and engineering. They’ve provided over $217 million to support female undergraduates, graduate students and professors. The Henry Luce Foundation which oversees the scholarships is a private organization, and, therefore, not directly subject to Title IX regulations. However, the foundation doesn’t provide these scholarships directly to female students. Instead, it provides grants to universities, which, in turn, administer the scholarships. According to Perry, this is where the Title IX problem arises. He has set his sights on this year’s recipients who list the scholarships on their websites, including Stonehill College and Lehigh University.

For now, universities’ women’s studies programs are still safe. The DOE has “made it clear that they're not going to touch pedagogy,” Perry says. He adds, “A male student could take a class or even major or minor in women's studies, so it's clear that they [DOE] are not accepting those as violations.” Women’s leadership programs can also continue to operate as long as they include on their website that men are welcome to apply.

Last year, Biden signed an executive order stating, “It is the policy of my Administration that all students should be guaranteed an educational environment free from discrimination on the basis of sex.” It’s unlikely he was referring to eliminating scholarships and awards for women, but that seems to be an unintended effect of enforcing these codes.

In fact, the DOE last year clarified that Title IX’s ban on sex discrimination includes discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity. While again intending to help LGBTQ students, this clarification likely makes programs intended to help LGBTQ students a target as well.

_____
    most of us probably not getting better
    but not getting better together
    паће

Post by паће Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:27 am

Ау сад кад навале на разне монотеистичке установе које још горе дискриминишу, на више нивоа.

_____
    plachkica

Post by plachkica Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:01 pm

Teofil Pančić ponovo podmuklo laže o meni. Sada me, patetičnim rečima, optužuje da nisam stala uz napadnute glumce, a da oni, jadni, život daju mojoj literaturi. Obzirom da sam stala BUKVALNO UZ SVAKOG, objavila DESETINE I DESETINE tekstova, statusa, komentara i OSUDE VLASTI zbog sramnih napada i POZIVE DRUGIMA da zajedno zaštitimo Milana, Benčinu, Tamaru, Bjelu, Marka Janketića i mnoge, MNOGE druge, nemoguče je da čovek koji se opsesivno bavi mojom ličnošću to ne zna. Moguće je da samo nastavlja prljavi posao tabloidnog targetiranja mene kao ljudskog bića. Sram te bilo Teofile, na šta si spao. Sram.

Ipak je u ovoj svinjariji najjadniiji taj patetični ton. Tonić jedan. I te frazetine o "pozorišnim iluzijama", pa likovi koji su bez glumaca "skice", pa ja sam otišla a bili smo zajedno. Nikad nismo bili zajedno, Teofile, od kada si ti BIO JEDINI AUTOR TRAŽIO DA TI SE PLAČAJU TEKSTOVI U PEŠČANIKU, preko vremena KAD SI DJUSKAO Tadiću kako svira, preko urlika na Bele listiće, koji su ti i doveli SNS na vlast, (a ne ja, jer ja sam glasala) a sad ćutiš pred njima u strahu, do bljuvotina koje si objavljivao o jedinoj IKAD političkoj organizaciji koja je u Srbiji IKAD POSTOJALA, a da se iskreno borila protiv nacionalizma, pa ste je MOTKAMA UMLATILI da je ne bude više nikad, jer ste popunjavali kolumne za honorare levo i desno, po svim tezgama, da doprinesete njenoj smrti. Nikad nismo bili zajedno, Teofile, i samo TI nemoj GLUMCE da čuvaš od mene.
    konjski nil

Post by konjski nil Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:13 pm

plachkica wrote:preko urlika na Bele listiće, koji su ti i doveli SNS na vlast, (a ne ja, jer ja sam glasala)
    ovo je inč istina nije crtala penor kao da je maloumna nego je glasala za Tadića u 2 krugu feminizam i priključenija - Page 16 2304934895

_____
    feminizam i priključenija - Page 16 2692   Hong Kong dollar, Indian cents, English pounds and Eskimo pence   feminizam i priključenija - Page 16 2692
    plachkica

Post by plachkica Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:17 pm

omašila sam topik, trebalo je na leja, no jbg
    паће

Post by паће Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:23 pm

plachkica wrote:omašila sam topik, trebalo je na leja, no jbg

Стара баштованска, кад имаш превише расада а добро је кренуо, продужиш леју и у наредну парцелу.

_____
    Bleeding Blitva

Post by Bleeding Blitva Tue Jun 27, 2023 5:30 pm

konjski nil wrote:
    plachkica wrote:preko urlika na Bele listiće, koji su ti i doveli SNS na vlast, (a ne ja, jer ja sam glasala)
    ovo je inč istina nije crtala penor kao da je maloumna nego je glasala za Tadića u 2 krugu feminizam i priključenija - Page 16 2304934895
    Ajme kakav intervju feminizam i priključenija - Page 16 4159171962

_____
    my goosebumps have goosebumps
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:37 pm

plachkica wrote:Teofil Pančić ponovo podmuklo laže o meni. Sada me, patetičnim rečima, optužuje da nisam stala uz napadnute glumce, a da oni, jadni, život daju mojoj literaturi. Obzirom da sam stala BUKVALNO UZ SVAKOG, objavila DESETINE I DESETINE tekstova, statusa, komentara i OSUDE VLASTI zbog sramnih napada i POZIVE DRUGIMA da zajedno zaštitimo Milana, Benčinu, Tamaru, Bjelu, Marka Janketića i mnoge, MNOGE druge, nemoguče je da čovek koji se opsesivno bavi mojom ličnošću to ne zna. Moguće je da samo nastavlja prljavi posao tabloidnog targetiranja mene kao ljudskog bića. Sram te bilo Teofile, na šta si spao. Sram.

Ipak je u ovoj svinjariji najjadniiji taj patetični ton. Tonić jedan. I te frazetine o "pozorišnim iluzijama", pa likovi koji su bez glumaca "skice", pa ja sam otišla a bili smo zajedno. Nikad nismo bili zajedno, Teofile, od kada si ti BIO JEDINI AUTOR TRAŽIO DA TI SE PLAČAJU TEKSTOVI U PEŠČANIKU, preko vremena KAD SI DJUSKAO Tadiću kako svira, preko urlika na Bele listiće, koji su ti i doveli SNS na vlast, (a ne ja, jer ja sam glasala) a sad ćutiš pred njima u strahu, do bljuvotina koje si objavljivao o jedinoj IKAD političkoj organizaciji koja je u Srbiji IKAD POSTOJALA, a da se iskreno borila protiv nacionalizma, pa ste je MOTKAMA UMLATILI da je ne bude više nikad, jer ste popunjavali kolumne za honorare levo i desno, po svim tezgama, da doprinesete njenoj smrti. Nikad nismo bili zajedno, Teofile, i samo TI nemoj GLUMCE da čuvaš od mene.

otpocela borbu protiv nacionalizma kada je isti ugazen NATO bombama.

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:40 pm

mislim ona je bila ljoticevac kao klinka pa je malo bolela picka za sve pa negde od 97/98 pocinje da kapira stvari i daje se u cipelarenje zla koje vec puzi ka sahtu.

mislim apropo bavljenja dobricom.

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:48 pm

Ček kako je Teofilovo tezgarenje krivo za to što je Čeda propo :lažnadžulijakojagledaformule:
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:40 pm

Meni zao sto je nisu izabrali za gradonacelnicu onomad. Kakav bi to cirkus bio.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    konjski nil

Post by konjski nil Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:46 pm

Bleeding Blitva wrote:Ajme kakav intervju feminizam i priključenija - Page 16 4159171962
    brez sikiracije nisu se mnogo opametili ni kad im je strategija udarila u ventilator baš kao što je Najmudriji među svima predvideo godinu dana pre Armagedona feminizam i priključenija - Page 16 2304934895

feminizam i priključenija - Page 16 PANRlVk

_____
    feminizam i priključenija - Page 16 2692   Hong Kong dollar, Indian cents, English pounds and Eskimo pence   feminizam i priključenija - Page 16 2692
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:50 pm

Rowley Birkin QC wrote:Ček kako je Teofilovo tezgarenje krivo za to što je Čeda propo :lažnadžulijakojagledaformule:

Pa isto kao sto su beli listici krivi sto je propalo Tadicevo zlatno doba.

Jos samo da nam oboje objasne zasto je Tadi napravio naprednjake, a posle toga pocepao sopstvenu stranku i zasto je jedino borac za istinu o ratnim zlocincima, Ceda, pojurio u narucje ratnim zlocincima cim su ovi dosli na vlast, vukuci za sobom i Biki.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:53 pm

Naravno, ne da poredim Teofila s njom, on je za nju moralna gromadetina, ali oboje imaju neku licnu mitologiju koja ih sprecava da vide ista drugo. S tim sto njena sluzi i da pravda njenu sramnu kolaboraciju i oportunizam.

_____

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:56 pm

+1

Ovaj Turajlićkin intervju zaista deluje bizarno iz današnjeg ugla, ali - nema šanse da ikada zaboravim sa kakvom ležernošću je DS očekivao pobedu, kao da su im naši glasovi ostali od dede, sa koliko kurcobolje su učestvovali u javnom životu, ono, dremka uz povremeno roktavo hrkanje i buđenje da se nešto žvakne i promrmlja "a zamislite da dođe Toma".
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:59 pm

A u pauzama Jelena Trivan.

_____

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:04 pm