Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feminizam i priključenija

Bleeding Blitva

feminizam i priključenija - Page 15 Empty Re: feminizam i priključenija

Post by Bleeding Blitva Mon May 22, 2023 2:47 pm

https://www.portalnovosti.com/prolajfom-protiv-tudeg-zivota

_____
    my goosebumps have goosebumps
    plachkica

Post by plachkica Wed May 24, 2023 9:46 pm

[size=49]Allow women and girls to speak on sex, gender and gender identity without intimidation or fear: UN expert[/size]

GENEVA (22 May 2023) – Threats and intimidation against women expressing their opinions on sex and sexual orientation is deeply concerning, said Reem Alsalem, the UN Special Rapporteur on violence against women and girls in a statement today. In the context of disagreements between some women’s rights activists and transgender in a number of countries in the Global North. Alsalem warned that violence against women and intimidation against people for expressing differing views.
    “Discrimination based on sex and sexual orientation is prohibited in international and regional human rights law.
    I am concerned by the shrinking space in several countries in the Global Northfor women and feminist organisations and their allies to gather and/or express themselves peacefully in demanding respect for their needs based on their sex and/or sexual orientation.
    Law enforcement has a crucial role in protecting lawful gatherings of women and ensuring women’s safety and rights to freedom of assembly and speech without intimidation, coercion, or being effectively silenced. It is clear that where law enforcement has failed to provide the necessary safeguards, we have witnessed incidents of verbal and physical abuse, harassment, and intimidation, with the purpose of sabotaging and derailing such events as well as silencing the women who wish to speak at them.
    I am disturbed by the frequent tactic of smear campaigns against women, girls and their allies on the basis of their beliefs on non-discrimination based on sex and same-sex relations. Branding them as “Nazis,” “genocidaires” or “extremists” is a means of attack and intimidation with the purpose of deterring women from speaking and expressing their views. Such actions are deeply troubling, as they are intended to instill fear in themshame them into silence, and incite violence and hatred against them. Such acts severely affect the dignified participation of women and girls in society. 
    I am also concerned by the way in which provisions that criminalise hate speech based on a number of grounds, including gender expression or gender identity, have been interpreted in some countries. Women and girls have a right to discuss any subject free of intimidation and threats of violence. This includes issues that are important to them, particularly if they relate to parts of their innate identity, and on which discrimination is prohibited. Holding and expressing views about the scope of rights in society based on sex and gender identity should not be delegitimised, trivialised, or dismissed.
    According to international human rights law, any restriction on freedom of expression should be carried out strictly in accordance with the human rights standards of legality, necessity, proportionality and to serve a legitimate aim. Those disagreeing with the views of women and girls expressing concerns related to gender identity and sex also have a right to express their opinion. However, in doing so they must not threaten the safety and integrity of those they are protesting against and disagreeing with.Sweeping restrictions on the ability of women and men to raise concerns regarding the scope of rights based on gender identity and sex are in violation of the fundamentals of freedom of thought and freedom of belief and expression and amounts to unjustified or blanket censorship.
    Of particular concern are the various forms of reprisals against women, including censorship, legal harassment, employment loss, loss of income, removal from social media platforms, speaking engagements, and the refusal to publish research conclusions and articles. In some cases, women politicians are sanctioned by their political parties, including through the threat of dismissal or actual dismissal.”
    ENDS
    Reem Alsalem is the UN Special Rapporteur on violence against women and girls, its causes and consequences;
    The Special Rapporteurs, Independent Experts and Working Groups are part of what is known as the Special Procedures of the Human Rights Council. Special Procedures, the largest body of independent experts in the UN Human Rights system, is the general name of the Council’s independent fact-finding and monitoring mechanisms that address either specific country situations or thematic issues in all parts of the world. Special Procedures’ experts work on a voluntary basis; they are not UN staff and do not receive a salary for their work. They are independent from any government or organization and serve in their individual capacity.

https://www.ohchr.org/en/press-releases/2023/05/allow-women-and-girls-speak-sex-gender-and-gender-identity-without
    plachkica

Post by plachkica Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:10 am

[size=38]Johns Hopkins Sparks Backlash by Defining Lesbians As 'Non-Man'[/size]
    Outrage has been expressed online at Johns Hopkins University over its non-binary-inclusive definition of "lesbian" in its glossary of LGBTQ+ terms.
    The Baltimore-based university, a major hub of medical research in the U.S., maintains an extensive glossary of definitions for terms relevant to the broad LGBTQ+ community, which is updated as the subject of gender and sexual identity changes.
    On Monday, the glossary's new definition of "lesbian" came under attack as the university defined the term as "a non-man attracted to non-men." The update is meant to be inclusive of non-binary individuals who might still identify as lesbians.
    In a statement provided to Newsweek following the initial publication of this piece, Johns Hopkins University said that it has temporarily taken down the glossary from its website while it looks into "the origin and context of the glossary's definitions," claiming to have recently been made aware of the language in the definition of lesbian. The school also stressed that the glossary is not meant to serve as a definitive resource for how all individuals should understand the included terms.
    "Johns Hopkins strives to create a campus culture that is inclusive and welcoming for all gender identities, sexual orientations, experiences, and viewpoints, and we are committed to ensuring Johns Hopkins is a place where LGBTQ people feel supported," the statement read. "The LGBTQ Glossary serves as an introduction to the range of identities and terms that are used within LGBTQ communities, and is not intended to serve as the definitive answers as to how all people understand or use these terms. Upon becoming aware of the language in question, we have begun working to determine the origin and context of the glossary's definitions. We have removed the page from our website while we gather more information."
    The definition provided by Johns Hopkins is notably distinct from those in similar LGBTQ+ glossaries maintained by the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) and the Human Rights Campaign (HRC).
    The HRC's first sentence in its definition of lesbian reads: "A woman who is emotionally, romantically or sexually attracted to other women." There is a second sentence adding that non-binary people may use the term to describe themselves.
    The ADL's glossary defines lesbian as a "woman who is emotionally, physically and/or romantically attracted to some other women."

https://www.newsweek.com/johns-hopkins-accused-trying-erase-women-its-lesbian-term-1806134
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:39 am

nečovek

Post by MNE Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:33 am

"konobar daj po pivo za 2 lezbejke"
    bela maca

Post by bela maca Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:04 pm

Kreće histerija polako

Man stopped track meet to accuse 9-year-old of being transgender
    "She went to step up to compete for the grade four shot-put final, and right before she went to throw, a grandfather of a student said, 'Hey, this is supposed to be a girls' event, and why are you letting boys compete.' My daughter is cisgender, born female, uses she/her pronouns. She has a pixie haircut," said Heidi Starr.

Starr said the man heckling her daughter asked for certification to prove that she was born a female.

"He stopped the entire event. He also pointed at another girl who also had short hair. He then piped in and said, 'Well, if she is not a boy, then she is obviously trans.'"

ali zapravo je tu već dugo

Sweden players had to show their genitalia at 2011 Women’s World Cup, says Nilla Fischer

Sweden’s players had to “show their genitalia for the doctor” at the 2011 Women’s World Cup to prove they were women, the team’s centre-back Nilla Fischer has revealed.

In her new book – I Didn’t Even Say Half Of It – Fischer, who played 194 times for her country, described the process, which was conducted by a female physiotherapist on behalf of the doctor, as humiliating.

“We were told that we should not shave ‘down there’ in the coming days and that we will show our genetalia for the doctor,” Fischer writes.

“At the same time no one wants to jeopardise the opportunity to play at a World Cup. We just have to get the shit done no matter how sick and humiliating it feels.”

_____
    most of us probably not getting better
    but not getting better together
    kondo

Post by kondo Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:06 pm

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:08 pm

A gay man nije non-woman attracted to non-women?
    Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:10 pm

Ne postoji non-woman jer se ne zna šta je woman
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:25 pm

Ma 1 ludilo

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:29 pm

Ja bih ipak malo sacekao. Sa vecinommovakvih stvari se ispostavi ili da su izmisljene ili da su potpuno marginalne. Ovo mi izgleda kao druga opcija

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:34 pm

Verujem da je marginalno.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:34 pm

Nema šta da se čeka, uklonili su ceo LBGT rečnik, pending review. Neki zilot je malo preterao, uniju je ukazano na to, greška je ispravljena. Normalan društveni dijalog.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:36 pm

U stvari verujem da su ljudi potpuno sludjeni, jer i ja sam. Ja sam neki kurčev liberal i potpuno sam pro-absolutely whatever. Ali bukvalno više ne umem da se snadjem šta/čega sam tačno "pro" feminizam i priključenija - Page 15 1399639816
    Bleeding Blitva

Post by Bleeding Blitva Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:42 pm

Andy Ngo bi vas gotovo sve nazvao trantifom  feminizam i priključenija - Page 15 1233199462 Doslovce prije pet minuta naletila na taj (meni novi) termin!

_____
    my goosebumps have goosebumps
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:42 pm

Rowley Birkin QC wrote:Nema šta da se čeka, uklonili su ceo LBGT rečnik, pending review. Neki zilot je malo preterao, uniju je ukazano na to, greška je ispravljena. Normalan društveni dijalog.

Tako i meni izgleda sad kad sam malo proguglao.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

disident

Post by disident Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:33 pm

Ne znam za ovaj konkretni slučaj, ali ja sam isto neko ko se smatra saveznikom i deilimcno upućenim u temu, pa sam imao bizaran razgovor koji se sveo na to da je ženu nemoguće uopšte definisati.

_____
    Što se ostaloga tiče, smatram da Zapad treba razoriti
    Jedini proleter Burundija
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    zvezda je zivot

Post by zvezda je zivot Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:03 pm

kondo wrote:

alo citaj lakana (ili bar frojda), terfuljo nepismena

edit: odnosi se na autorku harija poter, za Konda ne znam dal je terfulja, on je fluidan

Last edited by zvezda je zivot on Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____
    ova zemlja to je to
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:04 pm

feminizam i priključenija - Page 15 3579118792

_____

boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:06 pm

pa dobro lakan bi rekao da zena simptom muskarca. ovo je vise postoje muskarci i ono drugo.

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:07 pm

sve je to jako debilno a desnica je provalila da njihovu bazu nista tako ne mobilise kao chicks with dicks i onda talambasaju po tome

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    zvezda je zivot

Post by zvezda je zivot Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:10 pm

boomer crook wrote:sve je to jako debilno a desnica je provalila da njihovu bazu nista tako ne mobilise kao chicks with dicks i onda talambasaju po tome

ja ovo uvek kazem: desnice ne bi ni bilo da ovi drugi ne iritiraju narod sa svojim vouknesom. zene s bradom, krave koje prde, crnci...
    паће

Post by паће Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:19 pm

zvezda je zivot wrote:
    boomer crook wrote:sve je to jako debilno a desnica je provalila da njihovu bazu nista tako ne mobilise kao chicks with dicks i onda talambasaju po tome

ja ovo uvek kazem: desnice ne bi ni bilo da ovi drugi ne iritiraju narod sa svojim vouknesom. zene s bradom, krave koje prde, crnci...

Разбуђизмом, или само буђизмом. Превод из нехата.

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    lalinea

Post by lalinea Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:22 pm

Mór Thököly wrote:U stvari verujem da su ljudi potpuno sludjeni, jer i ja sam. Ja sam neki kurčev liberal i potpuno sam pro-absolutely whatever. Ali bukvalno više ne umem da se snadjem šta/čega sam tačno "pro" feminizam i priključenija - Page 15 1399639816
    Ja sam pro-be-nice-assume-good-intentions, a detalji, marginalni slucajevi, ovi sto idu u extreme da bi dokazivali neku poentu - to se sve lakse resi sa te polazne tacke. Jes da ume da bude zbunjujuce, ali cim cujem da nekome smeta recimo sto je jedna Gigi Gorgeous zadrzala penis a njen partner matericu da bi mozda jednog dana imali dete, ili da nekome ne smeta sto je dozvoljeno da se bebama rodjenim sa oba polna organa odmah radi operacija - odmah znam cega sam pro...

_____
    you cannot simply trust a language model when it tells you how it feels
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:37 pm

disident wrote:Ne znam za ovaj konkretni slučaj, ali ja sam isto neko ko se smatra saveznikom i deilimcno upućenim u temu, pa sam imao bizaran razgovor koji se sveo na to da je ženu nemoguće uopšte definisati.

La femme n'existe pas.

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:52 pm