Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rat u Ukrajini

Nektivni Ugnelj

Rat u Ukrajini - Page 23 Empty Re: Rat u Ukrajini

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:19 pm

Zapravo ja smatram da su oni mislili da ce obaviti posao u 7-10 dana.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:26 pm

Inače ovaj dim iz ambasade u Varšavi tumačim kao uvod u prekid diplomatskih odnosa.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:35 pm

Videcemo. Ali mi u svakom slucaju izmice logika po kojoj BLR nema problema da se ukljuci u konflikt, dok ako se neko drugi ukljuci to je nedopustivo. Naravno da ne navijam da se konflikt siri, ali priznavanje toga, kao sto rekoh, u stvari znaci implicitno da je Ukrajina ruska ekskluzivna "zona odgovornosti".
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:36 pm

izgleda da je fejk

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:44 pm

lol, po koji put.

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:55 pm

Mór Thököly wrote:https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2022-03-22/niall-ferguson-putin-and-biden-misunderstand-history-in-ukraine-war?sref=xzGl1Vcx

Putin Misunderstands History. So, Unfortunately, Does the U.S.
    Biden is making a colossal mistake in thinking he can bleed Russia dry, topple Putin and signal to China to keep its hands off Taiwan

ByNiall Ferguson
    March 22, 2022, 7:00 AM GMT+1

Spoiler:

e fala vi  Rat u Ukrajini - Page 23 4101625831

Post by MNE Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:01 pm

Mór Thököly wrote:
    Cousin Billy wrote:Peskov svašta ispričao kod Kristijan Amampur. Rusija može upotrebiti nuklearno oružje u slučaju pretnje po njeno postojanje, niko se nije zavaravao da će rat trajati tri dana, ciljevi se postepeno ispunjavaju, Rusija traži demilitarizaciju Ukrajine, neutralnost, priznanje Krima, Donjecka i Luganska...

I tako.

Ili je ovo teska laz, ili Putin treba da strelja pola oficirskog kora. Treceg nema.
    kako ginu po Ukrajini neće biti potrebe za tim
    Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:01 pm

Washington (CNN) The US and NATO believe that Belarus could "soon" join Russia in its war against Ukraine, US and NATO officials tell CNN, and that the country is already taking steps to do so.

It is increasingly "likely" that Belarus will enter the conflict, a NATO military official said on Monday. "(Russian President Vladimir) Putin needs support. Anything would help," the official explained.

A Belarusian opposition source said that Belarusian combat units are ready to go into Ukraine as soon as in the next few days, with thousands of forces prepared to deploy. In this source's view, this would have less of an impact militarily than it will geopolitically, given the implications of another country joining the war.

A senior NATO intelligence official said separately that the alliance assesses that the Belarusian government "is preparing the environment to justify a Belarusian offensive against Ukraine."
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:11 pm

Koliko bi tu samo bilo potencijala za zabrinjavajuce scenarije
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:12 pm

Poljska na primer moze da kaze da ulazi u rat na teritoriji Ukrajine, ali samo protiv Belorusije, ne i protiv Rusije. Na primer. I ne gadjaju ruske trupe (kojih tu vrv ne bi ni bilo).
    Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:14 pm

Proglase Rusi beloruske vojnike za svoje i pošalju Kinžale na npr aerodrom Žešov.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:19 pm

Pa mogu da tu postave neki mali broj svojih cisto iz tog razloga. Sve je moguce.
    bemty

Post by bemty Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:34 pm

Del Cap wrote:
    Mór Thököly wrote:https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2022-03-22/niall-ferguson-putin-and-biden-misunderstand-history-in-ukraine-war?sref=xzGl1Vcx

Putin Misunderstands History. So, Unfortunately, Does the U.S.
    Biden is making a colossal mistake in thinking he can bleed Russia dry, topple Putin and signal to China to keep its hands off Taiwan

ByNiall Ferguson
    March 22, 2022, 7:00 AM GMT+1

Spoiler:

e fala vi  Rat u Ukrajini - Page 23 4101625831

+1!

_____
    Warning: may contain irony.
    Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:02 am

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/russian-federation/2022-03-22/toll-economic-war

The Toll of Economic War
    How Sanctions on Russia Will Upend the Global Order
    By Nicholas Mulder
    March 22, 2022

This is an unprecedented campaign to isolate a G-20 economy with a large hydrocarbon sector, a sophisticated military-industrial complex, and a diversified basket of commodity exports. As a result, Western sanctions face a different kind of problem. The sanctions, in this case, could fail not because of their weakness but because of their great and unpredictable strength. Having grown accustomed to using sanctions against smaller countries at low cost, Western policymakers have only limited experience and understanding of the effects of truly severe measures against a major, globally connected economy. Existing fragilities in the world’s economic and financial structure mean that such sanctions have the potential to cause grave political and material fallout.
    If the economic war between the West and Russia continues further into 2022 at this intensity, it is very possible that the world will slide into a sanctions-induced recession.
    When Italian dictator Benito Mussolini invaded Ethiopia in October 1935, the League of Nations implemented an international sanctions regime enforced by 52 countries. It was an impressive united response, similar to that on display in reaction to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

But the league sanctions came with real tradeoffs. Economic containment of Fascist Italy limited democracies’ ability to use sanctions against an aggressor who was more threatening still: Adolf Hitler. As a major engine of export demand for smaller European economies, Germany was too large an economy to be isolated without severe commercial loss to the whole of Europe. Amid the fragile recovery from the Depression, simultaneously placing sanctions on both Italy and Germany—then the fourth- and seventh-largest economies in the world—was too costly for most democracies. Hitler exploited this fear of overstretch and the international focus on Ethiopia by moving German troops into the demilitarized Rhineland in March 1936, advancing further toward war. German officials were aware of their commercial power, which they used to maneuver central European and Balkan economies into their political orbit. The result was the creation of a continental, river-based bloc of vassal economies whose trade with Germany was harder for Western states to block with sanctions or a naval blockade.

The sanctions dilemmas of the 1930s show that aggressors should be confronted when they disrupt the international order. But it equally drives home the fact that the viability of sanctions, and the chances of their success, are always dependent on the global economic situation.
    Bleeding Blitva

Post by Bleeding Blitva Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:10 am

Taman čitam njegovu knjigu o povijesti sankcija Rat u Ukrajini - Page 23 4101625831

_____
    my goosebumps have goosebumps
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:17 am

sankcije su ovde da disciplinuju saveznike vise nego da omeksaju putina

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:20 am

Dobro sad, ima malo i do sjebavanja Putina, budimo realni.

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:22 am

naravno samo mislim da je ovo prilicno vazan momenat

_____
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:49 am

Najvazniji momenat je da je ovo mnogo vise sanitarni kordon nego sankcije.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:52 am

Ovo je radikalni disentanglement, sankcije su samo sredstvo.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:58 am

I da, ovo je i ekonomski rat u kome su, takodje, sankcije - sredstvo. VdL je otvoreno rekla sta je cilj, sto je sustinski 1 ratni cilj. Na dva nacina: naterati Rusiju da pristane na nekakve uslove mira sa Ukrajinom i dugorocno onesposobiti Rusiju za ovakve akcije. To su ratni ciljevi 1/1. Mislim prosto da se previse mozda paznje pridaje sankcijama kao sankcijama (nije ovo jedini takav tekst). I zapravo nije samo ekonomski, nego i psiholoski.

Mislim da je ovo bitno pomenuti zaro sto su mnogi u fazonu - pojavice se "cracks". Da, pojavice se "cracks". Ali nema tih "cracks" koji ce nadoknaditi 180 milijardi evra godisnje koliko ce se manje slivati kad Evropa smanji potrosnju ruskih gasa i nafte za 60% za godinu dana. Plus sve ostalo gde se nece pojaviti "cracks".
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:24 am

+1 i da dodam da smo mi ovaj film gledali pre 30 godina i da se završio odlivom mozgova i trajnim sjebavanjem ekonomije. Ovo prvo se nastavilo i ukidanjem sankcija a ovo drugo… gde nam je sad dohodak po stanovniku u odnosu na 1990?

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:55 am

i koliko će zapadnih firmi da bankrotira zbog ovih sankcja?

Post by MNE Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:01 am

manje nego ruskih, strategija otkinem sebi ruku da bih tebi otkinuo ruku i nogu
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:34 am

Minimaksovizija sa the bombom

[size=35] [/size]

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 1:35 am