Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rat u Ukrajini

Rat u Ukrajini - Page 29 Empty Re: Rat u Ukrajini

Post by MNE Wed Aug 28, 2024 9:59 am

pa nude mu se iste opcije koje su se nudile i vučiću, e sad njegova pozicija je geografski a i na druge načine malo zajebanija za takve igre
    паће

Post by паће Wed Aug 28, 2024 11:29 am

MNE wrote:pa nude mu se iste opcije koje su se nudile i vučiću, e sad njegova pozicija je geografski a i na druge načine malo zajebanija za takve igre

М... да, „Уругвај затворио границу према Русији“ баш и није нека вест. Локација, локација, локација.

_____
       What is it before it is called a day? Why do people try to call my name and not me?
       чланак садржи негативну количину информације, прочиташ па знаш мање него пре.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:53 pm

House Foreign Affairs Committee Chair Mike McCaul (R-Texas) said in an interview he believes, based on a recent conversation with Blinken, that the top diplomat will use the visit to deliver the news that Kyiv can use U.S.-supplied Army Tactical Missile Systems across Russia’s border.

McCaul, a critic of President Joe Biden’s national security approach, has been spearheading a pressure campaign and led a letter sent Monday pressing President Joe Biden to remove limits on Ukraine’s use of the missiles.

“[Blinken’s] as supportive as I am, and he just said, ‘I have some good news. I’m going to Ukraine with my counterpart from the U.K. to talk about ATACMS. And what I’ve seen and what I’ve been briefed on, it looks like that’s the message they’re going to give them, that they can use them cross-border,’” McCaul said. “It sounded promising to me.”

A senior Biden administration official, however, suggested the Biden team still hasn’t made up its mind on the issue.

Politico
    One Eyed Bob

Post by One Eyed Bob Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:57 pm

U prevodu već su označili mete.

_____
    Gdje punac drži pive?
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Tue Sep 10, 2024 10:07 pm

Ma to su odavno, cekaju dozvolu
    fikret selimbašić

Post by fikret selimbašić Thu Sep 12, 2024 8:06 pm

One Eyed Bob wrote:U prevodu već su označili mete.

Nektivni Ugnelj wrote:Ma to su odavno, cekaju dozvolu

_____
    Međuopštinski pustolov.

Zli stolar.

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:22 pm