Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USA - США - SAD

Filipenko

USA - США - SAD - Page 20 Empty Re: USA - США - SAD

Post by Filipenko Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:54 pm

host wrote:...Bajden, iako se pokazao kao odlican predsednik...

USA - США - SAD - Page 20 Stalin-pipe-and-pencil-750px
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:09 pm

Pa dobro je reko. 

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:58 am

Filipenko wrote:
    host wrote:...Bajden, iako se pokazao kao odlican predsednik...

USA - США - SAD - Page 20 Stalin-pipe-and-pencil-750px
    Sta mu tacno zameras(tm)?
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:44 pm

host wrote:Demokrate su u poslednjih 8 godina izgubile sve moguce izbore u Ajovi. Nekad je bila sving drzava, vise to nije, kao sto su neke druge drzave presle na stranu demokrata. Migracija demokrata ne ide samo u demokratske nego i u dojucerasnje sving drzave sto ucvrscuje pozicije demokrata. Za demokrate je vaznije da 1 Gruzija (16 elektora) predje na njihovu stranu na duze vreme nego da zadrze Ajovu (6 elektora).

Bajden je na proslim izborima imao rezervu od 70+ elektora. Da bi izgubio izbore, treba da izgubi Pensilvaniju (sving od 40 elektora), Arizonu (sving od 22 elektora - moguce zbog preleta Kyrsten Sinema) i jos jednu drzavu (npr. Gruziju, Micigen ili Viskonsin), a da pritom ne dobije Severnu Karolinu.

Jedina stvar koja treba da plasi demokrate je letargija njihovih glasaca jer Bajden, iako se pokazao kao odlican predsednik, nije popularan u odredjenim demografijama.

brate sinema, kakav lik.

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:04 am

And now Romney is walking away because he has seen enough, had enough and doesn’t want to spend his golden years squeezed between Mitch McConnell, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, JD Vance and Josh Hawley, to name a few. Everywhere he looks he sees a despicable person vandalizing his country, our country. Mitt Romney has received no life sentence that I am aware of that yokes him until death to some of America’s most despicable people. 

It isn’t Mitt Romney’s duty to sit there helplessly in a cramped room with demagogues. It is our duty to vote them out. When we do maybe the quality of character will improve in the MAGA/GOP. Until then don’t expect to see honorable people with an “R” next to their name serving in the US Senate. It is a nest of sedition, cowardice and malice.
    https://steveschmidt.substack.com/p/the-last-republican

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:35 am

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/historic-draught-colorado-river-california-nevada-arizona-water-crisis-1234816087/

The Climate Crisis Could Mean the Twilight of the American West

In an excerpt from his book River Notes, leading anthropologist Wade Davis recalls how the taming of the Colorado River in the 1960s — 'nature serves man' went the thinking — helped shape the nation. But now facing a historic drought, all that could be lost in a generation

BY WADE DAVIS
    SEP 3, 2023 10:02 AM

As Lake Powell reached its maximum capacity in 1980, water levels five times what they are today, the future seemed exceedingly bright. The only threat to the dam came in 1983 when a surge of snowmelt into the reservoir raised lake levels to a dangerous extent, forcing the engineers to open the spillways for the first time since the initial construction. Abundance of water, not a shortage, marked the 1980s, a decade now recognized as having been unusually wet.
    As much as anyone, I found it unsettling to learn that the entire water crisis in the American West comes down to cows eating alfalfa in a landscape where neither belongs. That the delta of the Colorado could be reborn with the water that today goes to produce a third of 1 percent of the nation’s cattle production. That the federal government sets aside 250 million acres of open land for ranchers who produce less than 10 percent of America’s beef. That no amount of water conservation in the home, on the golf course, or in the swimming pools and fountains of Los Angeles and Las Vegas will make a difference as long as half of the country’s water supply is used to fatten cattle.

After all the efforts of all the engineers, and all the billions spent, the many hundreds of dams erected, the excavation of miles upon miles of canals and aqueducts, the total area brought into cultivation is roughly the size of Missouri—most of which was made arable by tapping a finite supply of groundwater. The wild rivers have everywhere been sacrificed, but the desert still rules the American West.
    Americans don’t do austere, and to their credit they don’t know the meaning of failure. Our reluctance to accept defeat, or adapt to a new reality, is evident in the choices we’ve made in the years since 2012. Growth remains the mantra. The cities of Arizona, Nevada, Utah, and California rank as the fastest-growing places in the country. Phoenix has increased in population faster than any American city. River water from the Colorado supports 15 million more people today than it did when Bill Clinton was elected president in 1992. Ten million more than it did in 2006. The river now serves one in ten Americans.

In River Notes, I wrote that the reservoirs of Lake Mead and Lake Powell were down to two-thirds capacity and might never again be full. With the drought then in its twelfth year, I cited climate models suggesting that it might be here to stay. We are today in the third decade of a drought that, despite heavy snowpacks in California and parts of the mountain west, remains unrelenting.

Over the last century, the river’s flow has averaged roughly 15 million acre-feet a year, far less than the 17.5 million acre-feet that planners anticipated when water rights were apportioned to the seven states of the basin — Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona, and California — in 1922. In that year, the population of Arizona was roughly 350,000, that of Nevada a mere 80,000. Between 2000 and 2022, the flow of the river dropped to an average of 12 million acre-feet; over the last three years the annual flow has been but 10 million acre-feet. Even as the volume of water coming down the Colorado has dramatically declined, the seven states of the basin continue to clamor for allotments based on flawed assessments established nearly a century ago, exerting rights to consume what the river cannot provide.
    As a result, during a drought of historic severity, water consumption has consistently surpassed the total natural flow of the river; altogether since 2000, water use has out-stripped supply by 33.6-million acre-feet (an acre-foot is 325,851 gallons). To meet demand, water has been diverted from the major reservoirs. Lake Mead, last full in 1983, is today down to 28 percent of capacity, 1,040 feet above sea level, the lowest it has been since the floodgates closed in the 1930s. If the reservoir drops below 950 feet, the Hoover Dam will no longer generate hydroelectric power. At 895 feet, the reservoir becomes a deadpool; water can no longer pass through the dam. The river downstream ceases to exist.

The situation at Lake Powell is equally grim. Its capacity is now down to 22 percent. In February 2023, the reservoir dropped to 3,522 feet above sea level, the lowest since the Glen Canyon Dam became operational in 1963. Should the water level drop another 32 feet, which can readily occur in a year, it will no longer be possible to generate electricity that today powers and cools the homes and businesses of 4.5 million citizens. A power outage in Phoenix, coinciding with a two-day heat wave, could result in half the population — 800,000 or more — seeking emergency care in hospitals set up to handle but 3,000 patients. An estimated 12,800 would die. At 3,370 feet, Lake Powell will reach deadpool. The Glen Canyon Dam will be but a concrete plug. Water will cease to flow, cutting off the drinking supply of well over 25 million Americans, including most of those living in Phoenix, Las Vegas, Tucson, and much of the Los Angeles basin.

As Lake Powell recedes, yet another challenge emerges. The Colorado below the Glen Canyon Dam runs clear and cold, its heavy sediment load having settled in the reservoir above the dam. In the early years, the Bureau of Reclamation attempted to monitor these deposits, before giving up in the 1980s, confident that it would take, as was claimed, seven hundred years for Lake Powell to fill up. Asked about the dangers posed by the sediments, Floyd Dominy replied, “We will let people in the future worry about it.”

The future unfortunately is now.
    Bleeding Blitva

Post by Bleeding Blitva Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:08 pm

Stats bros
    On August 1, researcher Will Stancil tweeted that the economy was getting better under President Joe Biden, but Biden wasn’t getting more popular because of it. He was invoking the logic of Reagan’s famous quip, “Are you better off than you were four years ago?” Or in other words, the logic that when the economy gets better, the president should be popular. This observation may have proven uncontroversial had Stancil not tacked on a snide aside: “This raises the question of where people get their ideas about politics, because it sure isn’t objective observation.” Angry exchanges have still not abated after more than a month. Stancil’s surprise at the difference between “people’s politics” and “objective observation” is symptomatic of a liberal culture lulled into data slumber. Rather than give people ways to be “less wrong,” the statistical center has performed “objectivity” about politics in a way that tempts liberals—and rarely conservatives—to think that the reality of politics lies in the data and the models, rather than with the people.

A more i na više topika

_____
    my goosebumps have goosebumps
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:29 pm

Erdogan je po svemu trebalo da izgubi, pa nije. Orban isto. Mozemo to zvati identity politics, ali ima i drugih imena...
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:08 pm

Vilmos Tehenészfiú wrote:
    And now Romney is walking away because he has seen enough, had enough and doesn’t want to spend his golden years squeezed between Mitch McConnell, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, JD Vance and Josh Hawley, to name a few. Everywhere he looks he sees a despicable person vandalizing his country, our country. Mitt Romney has received no life sentence that I am aware of that yokes him until death to some of America’s most despicable people. 

It isn’t Mitt Romney’s duty to sit there helplessly in a cramped room with demagogues. It is our duty to vote them out. When we do maybe the quality of character will improve in the MAGA/GOP. Until then don’t expect to see honorable people with an “R” next to their name serving in the US Senate. It is a nest of sedition, cowardice and malice.

Cekaj, ti nama sada ovde podmeces Stiva Smita kao...sta? Objektivnog procenitelja? Iskusnog vizionara? Obican republikanski smecar koji bi voleo da malo muze nekog novog Busa ili Mekejna koji bi njegove "savete" basnoslovno placali. Da je Amerika ozbiljna drzava a ne igraliste korporativne elite, zbog svega sto se desavalo u Linkoln Project-u Smit bi se druzio sa Epstinom i Vajnstinom u zatvoru, a kada kazem druzio, mislim na visio skupa sa njima sa plafona iznad ogromnih uzarenih siljkova koji su nacentrirani direktno iznad njihovih cmareva.

Mada moram da priznam da u tom prizivanju Mita Romnija vidim nekakvo prizivanje Kize Zivkovica tamo negde tokom tranzicije Vucica sa mesta prvog potpredsednika na mesto predsednika vlade. Potpuno odsustvo politicke realnosti.

P.S. izvinjavam se pace-u: cmarevi, a ne cmarovi.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:42 pm

Mita Romni
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:37 am

Filipenko wrote:
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú wrote:

Cekaj, ti nama sada ovde podmeces Stiva Smita kao...sta? Objektivnog procenitelja? Iskusnog vizionara? Obican republikanski smecar koji bi voleo da malo muze nekog novog Busa ili Mekejna koji bi njegove "savete" basnoslovno placali. Da je Amerika ozbiljna drzava a ne igraliste korporativne elite, zbog svega sto se desavalo u Linkoln Project-u Smit bi se druzio sa Epstinom i Vajnstinom u zatvoru, a kada kazem druzio, mislim na visio skupa sa njima sa plafona iznad ogromnih uzarenih siljkova koji su nacentrirani direktno iznad njihovih cmareva.

Mada moram da priznam da u tom prizivanju Mita Romnija vidim nekakvo prizivanje Kize Zivkovica tamo negde tokom tranzicije Vucica sa mesta prvog potpredsednika na mesto predsednika vlade. Potpuno odsustvo politicke realnosti.

P.S. izvinjavam se pace-u: cmarevi, a ne cmarovi.
    Ne, ja to čitam sa ironijskom distancom. Tačno je sve ovo što Romni kaže, i on sada zvuči kao glas razuma - ali je, kao predsednički kandidat bio empty suit, potpuno odvaljen od realnosti. Dve anegdote: imao je donatorsku večeru gde je rekao da su 47% Amerikanaca grebatori jer primaju nekakvu vrstu novčane pomoći od države. To je izašlo u javnost i sjebalo ga na izborima. Drugi put je bio ubedjen u nešto i onda rekao “ajde da se kladimo u 10 hiljada dolara da je tako”. Dakle pre 15 godina je provaljen ko je i šta je, a u medjuvremenu su došli još gori GOPeri i on je sada… glas razuma. Kakva ironija.

_____

Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:45 am

To je tacno, ali on i dalje nije glas razuma, vec samo neki Djuka Bizon ljut sto mu Vucica ne nasledi neki beogradski ugladjeni advokat vec neki ludak iz Despotovca koji se dere okolo i baza ga gotivi.
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:30 am

Ma ne, Romni zaista jeste stara garda koja recimo veruje da je Rusija imperija zla, dok MAGA ekipa smatra da Rusija ima prirodno pravo na Ukrajinu, nema tu američkih interesa. Preporučujem knjigu It was all a lie.

USA - США - SAD - Page 20 Img_3921

_____

Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:54 am

Pa eto, meni bolje da Rusija ima pravo na Ukrajinu nego da Divosel popije jaku. A to koliki je Romni retard je najbolje demonstrirao Obama kada mu je objasnjavao u precednickoj debati da SSSR ne postoji i da tamo vise nema komunista. Romni se nalupetao, tipicno za establismentskog republikanca.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:45 pm

https://www.nybooks.com/online/2023/09/07/paradise-lost-rfk-jr/

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Solus_Rex

Post by Solus_Rex Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:02 pm

In spreading lies about the risks of vaccines, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has long played on anxieties about purity and pollution.
    Ajde bre Eroše navrati malo na Laugh topic.

_____
    "Sisaj kurac, Boomere. Spletkario si i nameštao ban pa se sad izvlačiš. Radiša je format a ti si mali iskompleksirani miš. Katastrofa za Burundi čoveče.
    A i deluje da te napustio drugar u odsudnom trenutku pa te spašavaju ova tovarka što vrv ni ne dismr na ribu, to joj se gadi, i ovaj južnjak koji o niškim kafanama čita na forumu. Prejaka šarža."  - Monsier K.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:52 am

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:57 am

A bilo i ovo

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Solus_Rex

Post by Solus_Rex Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:58 pm

_____
    "Sisaj kurac, Boomere. Spletkario si i nameštao ban pa se sad izvlačiš. Radiša je format a ti si mali iskompleksirani miš. Katastrofa za Burundi čoveče.
    A i deluje da te napustio drugar u odsudnom trenutku pa te spašavaju ova tovarka što vrv ni ne dismr na ribu, to joj se gadi, i ovaj južnjak koji o niškim kafanama čita na forumu. Prejaka šarža."  - Monsier K.
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:00 pm

USA - США - SAD - Page 20 Gordo-no

mislim da RFK JR preterao sa ulogom

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:43 am

Pa jao.

_____

Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:48 am

Potpis USA - США - SAD - Page 20 286371741 USA - США - SAD - Page 20 3137070404 USA - США - SAD - Page 20 1848198029
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:56 am

U Kongresu prošao privremeni budžet koji će finansira državu do polovine novembra. Treba da se za njega glasa u Senatu, verovatno će proći jer je opcija da od sutra niko u državnoj službi ne prima platu. U tom privremenom budžetu nije bilo para za Ukrajinu.

_____

rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:22 pm

Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:01 am

USA - США - SAD - Page 20 286371741

Ala mu je uvalio Gec, svaka mu 1 cast.

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:56 am