Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USA - США - SAD

Notxor

USA - США - SAD - Page 38 Empty Re: USA - США - SAD

Post by Notxor Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:56 pm

Tenesi je Srbija!

Lisa Edwards, 60, had been refusing to leave the hospital and was arrested on trespassing charges when she died in the back of the police cruiser - minutes after telling cops 'you're going to kill me'. She can be seen in Knoxville Police bodycam footage being taken into custody, gasping and wheezing before she tells officers that she 'can't breathe.' Authorities released the hour and 16-minute video with a warning that some of the video may be distressing. Her skin becomes grayer, and her voice more slurred as the footage continues. The latter is a well-known symptom of a stroke. One cop can be heard telling her that she's 'been medically cleared' before another says 'you weren't having any breathing problems when you were out here smoking a cigarette.'

_____
      Sweet and Tender Hooligan  
    паће

Post by паће Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:00 pm

Да се препусти на милост и немилост америчкој индустрији здравствене неге може само озбиљно болесна особа.

Али ово им је нова фора која се, изгледа, шири као мим - нећемо више ништа да урадимо за вас, дакле напоље, ако останете у згради налазите се неовлашћено на нашем поседу, ака треспасинг, дакле зовемо мурију да вас апси. Након путника којима је отказан лет, сад и пацијент који је без везе отпуштен.

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:32 am

disident

Post by disident Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:43 pm

Cini mi se da je proslo nezapazeno

OAKLAND - 10 days after the City of Oakland experienced a ransomware attack, many of its departments remain shut down to the public. 
    Emergency services like police and fire are operational. The lobby at the Oakland Police Department is one of few places still open to the public, but there are signs alerting people the computers are down and they have limited services.
    "I feel a little bit uncomfortable given the fact that they don't know when this is going to be resolved," said Raymond Highsmith.
    Highsmith came to the police department on Friday morning to get information. He said someone stole his license plate about two months ago and racked up a lot of traffic citations in Oakland. He wanted to know many citations and what he can do to fix the problem.
    "The parking attendant says 'wow, you've racked up a lot of tickets. They're going to immediately tow your car.' and I'm like 'how many?' No one has an answer. So I'm pretty much just lost, just waiting to figure this out," said Highsmith. "Frustration, fear, I mean I'm scared to drive my car because I don't want to get pulled over and I don't want them to have the wrong information."

https://www.cbsnews.com/sanfrancisco/news/weeklong-ransomware-attack-on-oakland-government-drags-on/

_____
    Što se ostaloga tiče, smatram da Zapad treba razoriti
    Jedini proleter Burundija
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    bela maca

Post by bela maca Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:37 pm

A Srbin kartotekom boc

_____
    most of us probably not getting better
    but not getting better together

Post by MNE Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:53 pm

hack resistant, military grade
    plachkica

Post by plachkica Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:01 am

rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:27 pm

паће

Post by паће Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:39 pm

Након што су их банке годинама кажњавале ако не иселе производњу у Кину. Јадне компаније.

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:14 pm

USA - США - SAD - Page 38 1727922752
    Indy

Post by Indy Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:40 pm

Ameri ako ne oTseku Floridu da otplovi morem (ili idealno potone), nahebali su...

DeSantis appointee to new Disney oversight board suggested tap water could turn people gay

Post by MNE Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:50 pm

dobri oligarsi

https://nypost.com/2023/03/02/unsanctioned-russians-shopped-us-land-with-hunter-biden-dined-with-joe/
    Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:47 pm

sa'rana
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:13 am

Trump also reminded us that he is an existential menace to our national security. He reveled in a story he first told last spring—almost certainly a fiction—about how he informed a meeting of NATO leaders that he would let the Russians roll over them if they weren’t paid up. (Trump still thinks NATO is a protection racket.) He then fantasized about how easily a Russian attack could destroy NATO’s headquarters.

We’ve all cataloged this kind of Trumpian weirdness many times, and I still feel pity for the fact-checkers who try to keep up with him. But I wonder if there is any point. By now it should be clear that the people listening to Trump don’t care about facts, or even about policy or politics. They enjoy the show, and they want it back on TV for another four years. 

Stigma and judgment have a place in politics. There was a time when we forced people out of public life for offenses far less than Donald Trump’s violent and seditious corruption. We were a better country for it, and returning to that better time starts with media outlets holding elected Republicans to account for Trump’s statements—but also with each of us refusing to accept rationalizations and equivocation from even our friends and family. I said in 2016 that the Trump campaign was a test of character, and that millions of us were failing it. The stakes are even clearer and steeper now; we cannot fail this test again.

https://apple.news/AKkmUu2E9Qim8yg5nUG4i1g

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    Notxor

Post by Notxor Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:38 am

USA - США - SAD - Page 38 OWyMFHo

_____
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:10 pm

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:38 pm

Razgranicenje USA - США - SAD - Page 38 2304934895

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Indy

Post by Indy Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:14 pm

USA - США - SAD - Page 38 Fqzk64-Ea-AAACAHt
    Notxor

Post by Notxor Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:16 pm

Informativni mrak

_____
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:17 pm

lol misle da milionera ima 20%. nije ni čudo da sabotiraju svaku borbu za radnička prava, kada svi veruju da su nadomak svog prvog miliona, samo se malo povučeš za bootstraps i opalac.
    disident

Post by disident Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:38 pm

Aj to, nego sto im se preklapaju populacije, jedino ako ne misle da im je trećina nacije sastavljena od crnih Indijanaca Jevreja koji praktikuju islam

_____
    Što se ostaloga tiče, smatram da Zapad treba razoriti
    Jedini proleter Burundija
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    Indy

Post by Indy Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:58 pm

Pored opšte neinformisanosti (da ne kažem nešto gore) jedna stvar koja je očita je jako loša intuicija u vezi brojeva. Naravno, nije američki specijalitet, ali verovatno ima najdramatičnije konsekvence.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:04 pm

Ova vrsta kognitivne disonance često izmiče ljudima koji umeju da vladaju podacima - tj. nejasno im je da neko može baš toliko da pogreši u proceni društvenih prilika. Pokušavaš da razgovaraš sa ljudima i shvatiš da su njihove predstave na nivou esid tripa. Kaže mi lik, ideš na tursku obalu a tamo sve vrvi od migranata. Pa ne vrvi, kažem mu, nego idu noću čamcima, prelaze na grčka ostrva amo gde je mala distanca od obale, nećeš ti to nikada videti tamo, znaš li kolika je ta obala. Kaže čovek, tamo danonoćno čekaju čamce na plažama, kao u Denkerku, video on na TV. Tu se uvek mora poći od osnovnih relacija da bi se uopšte razgovaralo, a to je gotovo po pravilu nemoguće.
    Notxor

Post by Notxor Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:08 pm

Ljudska bića ne mogu da vladaju podacima od preko 100, 200 jedinica jer su tako evoluirali. (ili sam tako pročitao)
    Klasičan primer je razlika između milion i milijardu sekundi. Većina ljudi pada iz prve.

_____
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:11 pm

Ceo grafikon:

USA - США - SAD - Page 38 FN_36WwWQAApuL9?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

https://twitter.com/YouGovAmerica/status/1504199600856608776

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:31 pm