Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USA - США - SAD

boomer crook

USA - США - SAD - Page 17 Empty Re: USA - США - SAD

Post by boomer crook Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:49 pm

Ja sam ga razumeo 😮

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Sergen Yalçın

Post by Sergen Yalçın Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:01 pm

i ja sam ga razumeo, ali nacin na koji prica je comedy gold.

_____
    I don't have pet peeves, I have major psychotic fucking hatreds
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:29 pm

Vasa wrote:Samo se vi nadajte da će biti debate.

+1
    No Country

Post by No Country Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:23 pm

Ferenc Puskás wrote:Meni je nominacija dementa jači politički signal od svrstavanja republikanaca iza Trumpa. Ne bih izašao na izbore i da me cijela progresivna Amerika s Berniejem na čelu mole na koljenima.
    Да живиш у Америци изашао би.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:54 pm

#BREAKING US places sanctions on International Criminal Court prosecutor over soldiers probe

US Govt imposes sanctions on Intl Criminal Court prosecutor Fatou Bensouda & Head of Jurisdiction & cooperation division Phakiso Mochochoko.
    US Accuses ICC of ‘targeting America’ just months after ICC authorised probe into alleged US war crimes in Afghanistan
    Јанош Винету

Post by Јанош Винету Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:29 pm

”Што приличи Јову, не приличи волу.” Истражујте ратне злочине, али не наше.
    Да додам:
    ”Ми ћемо сами то решити...” Да ли то заиста могу?

_____
    Burundi is an exception among other nations because it is a country which gave God first place, a God who guards and protects from all misfortune.
    Burundi... opskurno udruženje 20ak levičarskih intelektualaca, kojima je fetiš odbrana poniženih i uvredjenih.
    паће

Post by паће Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:37 pm

Као што су решили Абу Граиб и остало.

_____
       commented, fermented, demented, mementoed, cemented, lamented.
       анархеологистика: оно кад не знаш где си га затурио, и кад.
    Ointagru Unartan

Post by Ointagru Unartan Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:36 pm

Јанош Винету wrote:”Што приличи Јову, не приличи волу.” Истражујте ратне злочине, али не наше.
    Да додам:
    ”Ми ћемо сами то решити...” Да ли то заиста могу?

Mogu, ali nece.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/15/trump-pardon-war-crimes-071244

_____
    "Ne morate krenuti odavde da biste dosli tamo. Moguce je krenuti odavde i vratiti se ponovo tu, ali preko onoga tamo."
    Aca Seltik, Sabrana razmisljanja o topologiji, tom cetvrti.

My Moon Che Gavara.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:10 pm

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden holds a 7-point advantage over President Donald Trump two months out from the November election, according to a poll conducted in the days after the Republican National Convention.

And while the former vice president still maintains support from at least half of registered voters surveyed, his once double-digit lead in the White House race has diminished by 5 points this summer.

A USA Today/Suffolk University poll published Wednesday reports that 50 percent of voters prefer Biden and 43 percent favor Trump. The June version of the same survey showed Biden ahead of Trump by 12 points, 53-41 percent.

Another national poll released Wednesday by Grinnell College and conducted by Selzer & Co. showed Biden with a similar, high single-digit lead. Just less than half of likely voters surveyed, 49 percent, backed Biden and 41 percent supported Trump — an 8-point edge for Biden.

The latest polling results come after the conclusion of Republicans’ nominating convention last week, when Trump excoriated Biden as beholden to the “radical left” wing of the Democratic Party and warned that the “American way of life” would be destroyed were he not reelected.

Biden’s campaign aides have insisted in recent days that they expected a tightening of the race as the general election campaign enters its final stretch, pointing to the political polarization of the country’s electorate.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:19 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:32 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:36 pm

Juče je Tramp preporučio glasačima da pokušaju da glasaju dva puta, da iSpRobAjU sIsTem.

Da li se često dešava da se imperije ovako naglo raspadaju?
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:54 pm

2020 vraca sve tekovine americke demokratije sa periferije u centar USA - США - SAD - Page 17 1861198401

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place

Post by beatakeshi Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:13 pm

Popriličan sunovrat cene Teslinih deonica.

Last edited by beatakeshi on Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Јанош Винету

Post by Јанош Винету Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:30 pm

Отвара нову фабрику у Берлину, прави инфраструктуру по Европи, сви рокови су испоштовани. Дословно нема разлога за то, али није први пут да је берза ирационална.

_____
    Burundi is an exception among other nations because it is a country which gave God first place, a God who guards and protects from all misfortune.
    Burundi... opskurno udruženje 20ak levičarskih intelektualaca, kojima je fetiš odbrana poniženih i uvredjenih.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:04 pm

What Ails America
    Timothy Snyder

Malaise means weakness and weariness, a sense that nothing works and nothing can be done. Malaise is what we feel when we have a malady. Malaise and malady are good old words, from French and Latin, used in English for hundreds of years; in American Revolutionary times they meant both illness and tyranny. After the Boston Massacre, a letter from prominent Bostonians called for an end to “the National and Collonial Malady.” The Founding Fathers wrote of malaise and malady when discussing their own health and that of the republic they founded.

In America today, malady is physical illness and the political evil that surrounds it. We are ill in a way that costs us freedom, and unfree in a way that costs us health. Our politics are too much about the curse of pain and too little about the blessings of liberty.

When I got sick, freedom was on my mind. As a historian, I had spent twenty years writing about the atrocities of the twentieth century. Recently I have been thinking about how history defends against tyranny in the present and safeguards freedom for the future. The last time I stood before an audience, I was giving a lecture about how America could become a free country. I hurt that evening, but I did my job, and then I went to the hospital. What followed has helped me to think more deeply about freedom, and about America.

https://www.nybooks.com/daily/2020/09/03/what-ails-america/
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:10 am

On Thursday, August 27th, the same day Donald Trump formally accepted the Republican nomination, National Public Radio aired an interview with Vicky Osterweil, author of a book called In Defense of Looting.

The white trans daughter of a science professor, Osterweil told a credulous NPR interviewer that looting was justified because it “strikes at the heart of property, of whiteness and of the police,” and also “provides people with an imaginative sense of freedom and pleasure.” She added riots reveal how “without police and without state oppression, we can have things for free.”

I was so sure the Osterweil book was satire — a clever comic doing a Marxist Andy Kaufman routine — that I bought it. It’s not a joke! In Defense of Looting is supposed to be the woke generation’s answer to Steal This Book, another anarchist instructional published in an epic period of unrest. But the differences between the books are profound.

Like Hoffman, Osterweil is a self-proclaimed leftist revolutionary who justifies stealing on the grounds that property is a crime. The similarities pretty much end there.
    For one, Hoffman imagined a life of infinite possibility on the other side of the revolution, while In Defense of Looting sees life as a string of ceaseless miseries that might at best be abated temporarily by stealing your flat-screen TV.

Talking about her research methods, Osterweil writes, “I am not, myself, a trained historian with institutional access. As such, my methods have largely been to rely on secondary sources, online archives and videos, and the work of other historians…” In a strange passage buried in chapter seven, she confesses to a “personal aversion to violence,” lamenting a “refusal to attack property” that “does not lessen the degree to which I benefit from systems of domination.”

So this is a 288-page book written by a Very Online Person in support of the idea that other people should loot, riot, and burn things in the real world.

There are a lot of reasons this book has gained attention in the last week, from public radio promoting riots in the middle of wide-scale urban unrest, to the preposterous premise of a white middle-class author promoting “controlled arson” as a way to strike blows against “whiteness,” to its hilarious hypocrisy — as the Atlantic’s Graeme Wood points out, the book contains one of the great copyright notices in the history of publishing, considering the context:

The scanning, uploading, and distribution of this book without permission is a theft of the author’s intellectual property. If you would like permission to use material from the book (other than for review purposes), please contact permissions@hbgusa.com. Thank you for your support of the author’s rights.

Na kraju clanka, kao odgovor  na komentar citaoca, Taibbi kaze nesto veoma interesantno:  

So my perspective on all of this is not really the "Back in my day..." viewpoint, I tend to look ironically at the generations that came before and after, and with self-loathing at my own generally. Still, you're right that I wasn't there for the sixties, and I'm probably not doing justice to the negative qualities of the Weather Underground generation. Throughout this summer, when I interviewed academics complaining about campus culture now, I often heard the same point, that the people who exited the sixties to become academics feel responsibility for what they've wrought. They reformed the academy in their image and this is what came back. I absolutely get that point, it's an important one.

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/dont-steal-this-book

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:47 am

disident

Post by disident Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:54 am

buffalo bill wrote:
    USA - США - SAD - Page 17 1727922752 da Bog da im sve gorelo i odgorelo sto bi reko Stojan

_____
    Što se ostaloga tiče, smatram da Zapad treba razoriti
    Jedini proleter Burundija
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:58 am

rece Stojan, izvadi iz gepeka deset kesa djubreta, i zavrljači ih u Moravu.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    disident

Post by disident Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:01 am

Vilmos Tehenészfiú wrote:rece Stojan, izvadi iz gepeka deset kesa djubreta, i zavrljači ih u Moravu.
    USA - США - SAD - Page 17 13566963_619191898250211_7699790985104397710_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=2d5d41&_nc_ohc=aPL3R_8Osg0AX-ga3A2&_nc_ht=scontent.fbeg6-1

_____
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:05 am

Našem Stojanu puna usta kurca.

_____

disident

Post by disident Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:06 am

Pa kad je domacin covek
    ih kako gori  USA - США - SAD - Page 17 3826186726
    https://www.sfchronicle.com/projects/california-fire-map/

_____
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    disident

Post by disident Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:15 am

_____
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:28 am

Ono oko Denvera pogaseno, pao sneg. Bez zajebavanja, jedan dan bio +30C, sutradan sneg i blizu nule.

_____

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:15 pm