Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USA - США - SAD

Anonymous

USA - США - SAD - Page 9 Empty Re: USA - США - SAD

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:36 am

Ojha

ima niz ispod
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:38 am

Allegations against Dershowitz -

Not only did Dershowitz abuse the minor, but he helped draft a non-prosecution agreement that gave Dershowitz immunity.

Witness interview:

Bill Clinton was at Epstein's island with Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, and "2 young girls."

Now - let's put things into context.

We previously broke what the FBI/DOJ (in 2008) knew about Epstein.

Main Justice (DC DOJ) was helping run the Epstein case - and even delayed the grand juries.

At the time Epstein signed his plea deal...

The FBI and DOJ knew it had not interviewed all his victims.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:21 am

Bice veselo.

Mozda na kraju ipak kenseluju Klintona...

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:31 am

QAnon je do sada bio na respiratoru, ali će da živne
    паће

Post by паће Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:13 am

Један лик је тако зглајзно јер је на јућубету нешто окачио себе како нешто прича, а на зиду иза њега постер из неког филма од пре 20-30 година, а на постеру лик који је недавно нешто рекао што није требало.

Ех, закон о вербалном деликту од гована да праве...

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:09 pm

koje ludlo ce da bude oko ovoga. mada mislim da ce se svi izvuci jednostavno nema dokaza da su ista radili. trebace im svedoci mimo maxwellove.

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:51 pm

Janko Suvar

Post by Janko Suvar Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:26 pm

boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:41 pm

nisam znao da je gospodza tako prsla.

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    nalog sa ženinog laptopa

Post by nalog sa ženinog laptopa Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:29 am

USA - США - SAD - Page 9 11626210

_____
    THE space age is upon us. Rockets are leaving our globe at 
    speeds unheard of only a few years ago, to orbit earth, moon, and 
    sun. People have visited the moon, we have sent space probes to 
    all but one of the planets, and words like "orbit" and "satellite" are 
    picked up by children in the nursery.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:52 am

Proročanstvo: predviđam oštar i sveobuhvatan obrt u Trampovom odnosu prema pandemiji, u roku od 3 nedelje.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:14 am

U kom smeru?

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:32 am

Svi maske, zatvarajte se, run for your lives, pomozite hrabrim lekarima da svi zajedno izdržimo, moj good friend Fauci će vam reći šta da radite.

Kovid je konačno prodro do Bible belta.
    kondo

Post by kondo Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:45 am

Vasa wrote:
    Kovid je konačno prodro do Bible belta.

Kako stoji Blue Springs kod Kanzas Cityja?

Serem, video sam da neka Srbadija koju sam onomad upoznao u KC poziva preko FB da se moli za baba Anku koja je u bolnici sa upalom pluca a otislo joj na krvne sudove pa su vec poceli da joj seku prste. Jbga.

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:35 pm

Biden VP short-listers jockey as search enters final round in secrecy

Some of the contenders are in the dark about their interviews with Biden — including whether they will be done in person or virtually.

Former national security adviser Susan Rice takes part in a discussion on global leadership at Vanderbilt University on Feb. 19, 2020, in Nashville. | Mark Humphrey/AP Photo

By NATASHA KORECKI and CHRISTOPHER CADELAGO

08/03/2020 05:01 AM EDT

The competition to be named Joe Biden’s running mate has entered the final stretch with huge unknowns about how it will unfold — among even some of the candidates themselves.

At least some of the contenders were in the dark on Sunday about their upcoming interviews with Biden: They were told to be prepared for in-person sit-downs while at the same time cautioned that could change due to health and logistical concerns surrounding Covid-19.

For weeks, aides of contenders going through the vetting process said they had little visibility into the campaign’s thinking. They’ve scoured news reports for tidbits on the finalists and any window into where they are in the horse race.

Amid the uncertainty, short-listers have adopted competing strategies, with several lesser-known candidates taking to TV news shows to raise their profiles while more prominent contenders such as Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren remain out of the spotlight.

On Sunday, a Biden aide maintained that 11 women remain in the mix, despite most of the attention in recent weeks swirling around five women: Harris, Warren, Rep. Karen Bass, Sen. Tammy Duckworth and former National Security Adviser Susan Rice. Aides said Biden has pushed back his planned announcement by a week to next week.

As Bass has rocketed into contention the past two weeks, she has come under increased scrutiny, including over her past praise for Cuban dictator Fidel Castro and the Church of Scientology. After days of backtracking on both issues, the Congressional Black Caucus chairwoman attempted to pivot Sunday to make an affirmative case for what she would bring to the ticket.

“What I'm the most proud of is my ability to bring people together, because I think that our country needs healing,” Bass said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” “I have worked across racial lines, I've worked across political lines, and I have focused on, really, my goal, which is to get work done on behalf of the American people. Which is why you find people like Paul Ryan or Kevin McCarthy who have worked with me and worked with me well.”

Duckworth, a veteran who lost both her legs in combat, said on “Fox News Sunday“ that she’s ready to serve as president at a moment’s notice.

“I think any one of the women whose names have been mentioned to be considered are fabulous women and well-prepared to step up and do the job of vice president or step up and take over as president if needed,” she said.

Rice, another late riser in the veepstakes, went on ABC’s “The View” last week and lit into Donald Trump’s response to reports that Russia paid bounties to the Taliban to kill Americans in combat.

“He is absolutely a failure as our commander in chief,” Rice said. "And all the while he’s protecting Putin, justifying Russian behavior.”

The public jockeying contrasted sharply with the approach taken by Harris and Warren, neither has appeared on Sunday shows in recent weeks. Unlike the other finalists, however, they might not need to: Both are well known after running in the Democratic presidential primary.

Harris, who has long been viewed as a frontrunner for the VP position, has repeatedly turned down interview requests for media reports focused on the topic. That’s in large part because “she doesn’t have to,” said Tom Watson, a Democratic strategist.

“I don't think it's about appearing eager or not,” Watson said. “She’s the best-known quantity (among the reported finalists). Emphasizing that by going about her work is a smart call.”

Rep. Cedric Richmond (D-La.), a co-chair of Biden’s campaign, said he doesn’t think hitting the news show circuit is helpful to a VP candidate’s cause.

“I don’t think there is a public audition for vice presidency,” Richmond said. “The vice president may feel differently.”

Several Democratic strategists privately disagreed, saying that the extra visibility allows the lesser-known contenders to show they can withstand tough questions on a range of issues.

Still, Harris and her allies are keenly aware of the debate unfolding inside and around the Biden campaign. POLITICO last week reported that a faction of Democrats were lobbying Biden’s team against choosing Harris. One prominent donor quoted search committee co-chair Chris Dodd saying he thought Harris’ debate attack on Biden last year was “cheap” and “a gimmick.”

After a contingent of California officials had also lobbied Biden in favor of Bass, Duckworth and Rice and against Harris, the Biden vetting team held a conference call with Harris allies to hear them argue in favor of her candidacy. A source told POLITICO that Harris was the only potential VP candidate who was afforded such a call, which included all four of Biden's vetting team cochairs.

The Biden campaign faced a chorus of criticism last week in the wake of Dodd’s comments, with critics charging that Harris was being unfairly singled out. In a Friday livestream for Black Women Lead 2020, Harris told conference participants that “there will be a resistance to your ambition.” She then invoked a variation of a phrase she’s often used to describe the challenges of being one of the first Black women in many positions over her career.

“They are burdened by only having the capacity to see what has always been, instead of what can be,” Harris said. “But don't you let that burden you.”

In one instance of stepped-up lobbying, civil rights attorney Ben Crump, a leading figure in the racial justice movement, came out strongly in support of Harris over the weekend. “I can only hope that this January I get to teach my little girl the proper greeting for Kamala, our sister in the movement for justice: Madam Vice President,” Crump, who earlier backed Harris for president, wrote in a CNN op-ed.

Harris’ career in law enforcement is one of the major question marks hovering over her potential nomination.

Increased public vetting of the contenders has also risen sharply, particularly around Bass. Trump and Republicans are seizing on her close ties to Cuba in her youth, which drew public scrutiny after Bass was criticized for a statement marking the death of Fidel Castro. Bass distanced herself from the remarks.

Bass also sought to clarify comments she made on video in 2010 praising the Church of Scientology, the controversial group founded by L. Ron Hubbard. In a statement over the weekend, she said that she was trying to find an area of agreement with the church, which has faced allegations of abuse, human trafficking and intimidation from former members who have told explosive stories after defecting.

Daily Kos founder Markos Moulitsas, a longtime Warren admirer who recently elevated Bass as the best consensus pick for VP, quickly withdrew his support for Bass, arguing she failed the vetting test.

“Any of the remaining choices are fine,” Moulitsas, a leading progressive voice, told POLITICO on Sunday. “But support for the cult of Scientology was a line I won’t cross.”

The drawn-out selection process has helped feed new criticisms of the contenders — sometimes in personal ways that are drawing a backlash of their own.

“I am among the voices who is hoping they make the decision earlier rather than later because the level of scrutiny and the kind of scrutiny these women are getting — there’s more of a frenzy for it in the media and there’s more personalized attacks,” said Karen Finney, a Democratic strategist. “I wish we were having more of a conversation of their expertise and their qualifications and experience. But we’ve seen this movie before.”

“You can shift the conversation to the energy and the excitement that it brings to the ticket,” Finney added, “rather than having these women out there as human targets for attacks that cross the line. They are sexist. They are racist and they need to stop.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/03/biden-vice-president-search-390853
    Јанош Винету

Post by Јанош Винету Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:23 pm

Интересантан историјски фрагмент.
    Нажалост не делује да се ишта од тога променило. Тада је био скандал што су наручили војне пушке, а сада сваки од њих има такву пушку, плус војну обуку и опрему, укључујући оклопна возила.

И даље су полицајци у страху од ”могућих снајпера”.
    Црначки вођи и даље говоре о систематској и расно мотивисаној полицијској бруталности. 

Као да понављају исте термине од пре 50 година.

_____
    Burundi is an exception among other nations because it is a country which gave God first place, a God who guards and protects from all misfortune.
    Burundi... opskurno udruženje 20ak levičarskih intelektualaca, kojima je fetiš odbrana poniženih i uvredjenih.
    Margit Savović

Post by Margit Savović Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:45 pm

Je l negde pratimo ovo sto se desava sa Elen Dedzeneris? Treba mi brif. USA - США - SAD - Page 9 1399639816
    Janko Suvar

Post by Janko Suvar Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:49 pm

Margit Savović wrote:Je l negde pratimo ovo sto se desava sa Elen Dedzeneris? Treba mi brif. USA - США - SAD - Page 9 1399639816
    evo ima ovde geneza tog problema USA - США - SAD - Page 9 1399639816 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-entertainment/2020/08/03/ellen-degeneres-show-reputation/
    zvezda je zivot

Post by zvezda je zivot Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:14 pm

never forget USA - США - SAD - Page 9 20200810

_____
    ova zemlja to je to
    Јанош Винету

Post by Јанош Винету Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:05 pm

Греши човек, нико није безгрешан, па ни Дарио.
    Модерна твитер политичка анализа је као игра у којој је битно да не направиш крупне грешке које те дисквалификују. Пуно малих грешака је океј, као и пуно малих победа.

Сад живимо у твитер свету и знамо да је Елен приватно окрутна и бахата буржујка која воли да се дружи са моћницима себи равним. Раније би тако нешто остало скривено, живели бисмо у блаженом незнању. Мислили бисмо да је једна од нас...

_____
    Burundi is an exception among other nations because it is a country which gave God first place, a God who guards and protects from all misfortune.
    Burundi... opskurno udruženje 20ak levičarskih intelektualaca, kojima je fetiš odbrana poniženih i uvredjenih.
    zvezda je zivot

Post by zvezda je zivot Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:13 pm

ne kazem da ga treba kenselovati. kao sto ne kazem da ga ne treba kenselovati. ne trazim ni samokritiku. ovo je, eto, moj mali doprinos kulturi secanja. samo to.

eto mozda samo da se zapitam da li taj covek treba da bude nasa zastava sada, u osvit duboke recesije, drugog talasa pandemije i velikog napada vladajuce klase na nas zivotni standard i demokratska prava -- od otkaza, preko cene struje do najava ukidanja opsteg zdravstvenog osiguranja

Somlói Galuska

Post by Somlói Galuska Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:15 pm

Jel' u pravu Wolff, šta velite?
    паће

Post by паће Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:17 pm

Та перцепција богатих у медијима се мењала са медијима. МакЛуан је био уочио тако неку промену, ваљда у времену кад су измишљени таблоиди (шездесете?). Дотле су богаташе фоткали и објављивали у часописима о уређењу куће, о баштованству, јахтама и сличним питањима хобија, стила и елеганције, што су читале ситуиране домаћице и пацијенти у чекаоницама скупљих шринкова и зубара.

Кад су измишљени таблоиди и жешћи телеобјективи, кренуо је лов на скандале, и ако нису ухватили Мерилин са Кенедијем у кревету, ухватили су Џеки са Онасисом на плажи. Гориле су биле плаћене не да штите од терориста и киднапера, него од папараца. Раја је тек сад била навалила да чита о богаташима, али не толико да се диви јахтама, колико да их види урађене од алкохола, подбуле, прострте по травњаку и, ако може, са спуштеним гаћама.

Следећих неколико промена је донела прво телевизија, па интернет. Тражи се МакЛуан да допуни списак.

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    Janko Suvar

Post by Janko Suvar Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:20 pm

USA - США - SAD - Page 9 1399639816 USA - США - SAD - Page 9 1399639816 USA - США - SAD - Page 9 1399639816 

zvezda bi u pravoj komunistickoj tiraniji ovako podjebavao do samog momenta kad ga dva lika u koznim kaputima odvedu.
    No Country

Post by No Country Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:07 pm

Vasa wrote:Proročanstvo: predviđam oštar i sveobuhvatan obrt u Trampovom odnosu prema pandemiji, u roku od 3 nedelje.
    За мој рачун, канаринац се зове НФЛ. As in National Football League. То је сам епицентар једног специфично америчког а дубоко магарећег сентимента, који у крајњој линији чини аномалије типа Трампа не само могућим него и очекиваним. Колико видим, за сада причају о “смањеном броју гледалаца”, т.ј. понашају се к’о Вучић пред изборе. Denial is so profoundly, so proudly American. Дакле, сасвим очекујем да зговнају ствар до даске.

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:19 pm