Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virus

rumbeando

Virus - Page 11 Empty Re: Virus

Post by rumbeando Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:01 am

I još nešto, ako je u Britaniji koronavirus već preležala polovina populacije, koliko je preležalo u Lombardiji? 150%? Kako se onda virus i dalje širi tamo?
    plachkica

Post by plachkica Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:08 am

No Country

Post by No Country Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:21 am

rumbeando wrote:I još nešto, ako je u Britaniji koronavirus već preležala polovina populacije, koliko je preležalo u Lombardiji? 150%? Kako se onda virus i dalje širi tamo?
    Па да, то сам се и ја питао.
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:23 am

Šta piše u radu - polazimo od pretpostavke da vrlo mali procenat populacije dospeva u bolnice:
    Our overall approach rests on the assumption that only a very small proportion of the population is at risk of hospitalisable illness

Šta piše u članku FT-a - rezultati modela kažu da vrlo mali procenat populacije dospeva u bolnice:
    New epidemiological model suggests the vast majority of people suffer little or no illness

Virus - Page 11 3405963423
    No Country

Post by No Country Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:51 am

Well, from assumption to suggestion... to fact?

_____
    Међутим у Србији-мук, када вам кажем-мук!
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:24 am

Bendegúz Somogyi wrote:Španci odma navalili na novac poštene nemačke domaćice, aloe lakše malo

"Povratak nacionalnoj drzavi" u slucaju Evrope bi bio totalno promasena tema i pretvaranje u globalni Balkan.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:04 am

Virus - Page 11 FIyJaEu
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:15 am

Pomozimo zemljama Trećeg sveta da prebrode krizu:

---
    Washington (CNN) The Trump administration is appealing to countries around the world to give or sell the US items as basic as hand sanitizer and as complex as respirators to combat the surging coronavirus pandemic.

In a list obtained by CNN, the State Department lays out 25 items, telling diplomats to ask their host countries for these supplies with a clear priority on items available "today" and a secondary focus on equipment and items available in weeks.
    The list spans the gamut of equipment that overburdened American hospitals are seeking. The simpler items include biohazard bags, N-95 masks, gloves, gowns, surgical caps, shoe covers, sharps containers, protective eyewear, hand sanitizer and Tyvek suits.

The more complex items on the list include metered dose inhalers, ventilators, elastomeric respirators and powered air purifying respirators.
    Senior Trump trade official Peter Navarro told The New York Times that the administration was even reaching out to China, which administration officials have repeatedly blamed for not communicating clearly enough about the disease.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:55 am

Virus - Page 11 ET-Qgy1XQAM9EqW?format=jpg&name=900x900

Post by MNE Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:33 am

alo bre dajte te respiratore vamo  Virus - Page 11 3402243210

https://www.vijesti.me/vijesti/drustvo/srbija-konfiskovala-tri-respiratora-crne-gore
    bradilko

Post by bradilko Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:35 am

hahaha. alo bre srbi! vrćite te rospijatore 😂
    bradilko

Post by bradilko Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:35 am

hahaha. alo bre srbi! vrćite te rospijatore 😂
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:38 am

Fali vam 1 papir.
    ficfiric

Post by ficfiric Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:39 am

Virus - Page 11 EUBLZkMXsAAI0Dg?format=jpg&name=small

_____

Uprava napolje!

паће

Post by паће Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:42 am

erős paprika wrote:U pravu je yinid za antitela.

Антител је стари грчки филозоф из народа, ама је био стално против Аристотела племића, па су им зато таква имена наденули, и тако су остали запамћени у предању. Антител мање, чекао је двадесетак векова да се поново прослави.

_____
       commented, fermented, demented, mementoed, cemented, lamented.
       анархеологистика: оно кад не знаш где си га затурио, и кад.
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:57 am

Mór Thököly wrote:"Povratak nacionalnoj drzavi" u slucaju Evrope bi bio totalno promasena tema i pretvaranje u globalni Balkan.

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:57 am

Bendegúz Somogyi wrote:Pomozimo zemljama Trećeg sveta da prebrode krizu
    Virus - Page 11 11081015_1108620429153060_5115097027551721692_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=dbb9e7&_nc_ohc=IlUhvlgoGxYAX_5Bd_9&_nc_ht=scontent.fbeg2-1

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:07 am

In other news, američki lekari razmatraju da uvedu praksu da ako obolelom od korone stane srce, nema hajmo da ga spasavamo hajmo masaža srca, hajmo struja, gotovo je. U Srbiji, lekari u Dragiše Mišovića već postupaju po tom propisu.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”

Post by MNE Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:32 am

dobro kod nas do sada starije ljude u dosta slučajeva nisu htjeli ni da prime u bolnicu ako se ne "interveniše", ali sad pošto je korona drž ne daj kači babu od 92 godine na respirator
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:34 am

ovaj oksford nalaz zapravo treba citati kao dokaz da i italija i britanija uzasno kasne u svom odgovoru na virus.

i naravno njegov individualni letalitet nikada nije bio problem (makar ne preterani izvan rizicnih grupa) za sistem ali cinjenica da "mali" deo populacije (pa neka to bude i 1%) simultano trazi pomoc uz dodatak da smo vec u sezoni gripa te da ostatak populacije ima svoje probleme je doslovce smrt od hiljadu rezova za svaki zdravstveni sistem.

inace ovo se delimicbo uklapa u ono sto znamo da su kineske vlasti prikrivale jedan znacajn deo asimptomatskih ili laganih slucajeva.

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started

Post by MNE Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:40 am

da,  dobra stvar je što će kad prođe sezona gripa makar sa te strane pasti pritisak na zdravstveni sistem i ako korona ne prođe
    kapetanm

Post by kapetanm Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:44 am

Vilmos Tehenészfiú wrote: U Srbiji, lekari  u Dragiše Mišovića već postupaju po tom propisu.

Imas li izvor za to uputstvo lekarima? Kad si to video?
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:49 am

kapetanm wrote:
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú wrote: U Srbiji, lekari  u Dragiše Mišovića već postupaju po tom propisu.

mislim da je to tzv. crni humor.

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    kapetanm

Post by kapetanm Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:51 am

Manite se zajebancije s tim
    kondo

Post by kondo Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:51 am

erős paprika wrote:
    kapetanm wrote:

mislim da je to tzv. crni humor.

tzv glupavi humor.

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.

Post by Sponsored content