Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK - Politika i društvo

паће

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 15 Empty Re: UK - Politika i društvo

Post by паће Thu 5 Sep - 13:28

Тешко је дефинисати паралелу између две кривудаве стазе, не може ту растојање да буде увек исто. Само нема додирних тачака.

А чекај ти ниси мислио на Бороа Јовића Вашку, него на Бороа брата?

Свеједно, ово се све уклапа - прво Мејка Тереза приреди пар година мрцварења, а онда Боџидар пар месеци луђења, оштрог и безвезног. Ту нема издаје, то је све исти комад, исто позориште, сцена трећа, спушта се тама, улази гласник изашао слуга.

_____
       commented, fermented, demented, mementoed, cemented, lamented.
       анархеологистика: оно кад не знаш где си га затурио, и кад.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Thu 5 Sep - 13:46

Gargantua wrote:Boro niiad ne bi izdao Slobu ovako

Boro ga je izdao mnogo gore
    kondo

Post by kondo Thu 5 Sep - 15:36

kako je ovo dobro napisano

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 15 EDnwj1HW4AIRSSx?format=jpg&name=medium

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Thu 5 Sep - 16:08

The government last night called off its efforts to filibuster the cross-party bill to legislate against a no-deal Brexit in the House of Lords. The plan to talk the bill out in the Lords – which led several peers to turn up with sleeping gear and razors in preparation for a long shift – had been seen as a long shot but worth a try.

For the filibustering to be called off is in theory strange optics from a government hell-bent on proving it has done everything possible to fight a delay to Brexit. What the government is trying to do, however, is remove Jeremy Corbyn’s excuse for refusing to agree to a general election.
    Corbyn is under pressure from figures including Keir Starmer to hold off on an early election until after an extension has been requested on 19 October.
    There’s talk within government of proposing a one-line bill that would say something along the lines of “not withstanding the Fixed-term Parliaments Act, there will be an election on 15 October”. That would require a simple majority – and the SNP has suggested it could back such a measure. However, what’s troubling government figures is that such a vote would be amendable and after a mass operation to withdraw the whip from Tory Brexit rebels this week, Johnson is far short of a working majority. One member of government tells me they fear an amendment could be added to try to change the date – or reduce the voting age to 16. “They could make the circumstances for an election very difficult for us.”

Should Labour resistance continue and a bill be viewed as too risky, there are a handful of other options Johnson could try. There’s some talk in the party of Johnson trying to call a confidence motion in himself – would Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour really want to go on the record saying they had confidence in a Tory prime minister?

Or, if the bill reaches royal assent and there is pressure on Johnson to request a delay, he could simply refuse and see what his critics do. Launch a legal challenge? Perhaps.

But the one thing Downing Street is adamant about is that Johnson will not request a Brexit delay in any shape or form. Should push come to shove, the prime minister could resign rather than go through with it.
    Johnson could suggest that the Queen ask Corbyn to request and sign any extension, thereby putting pressure on the remain alliance, and highlighting rifts over a so-called government of national unity. Such a move would also be seized on by Tories in an eventual election as proof Corbyn was against Brexit. In the topsy-turvy world of Brexit, the unthinkable is now possible.
    https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/sep/05/boris-johnson-election-brexit-delay-extension

Al' bi bio spektakl da spuste granicu za glasanje na 16 godina (za Džonsona su nedavno na unutarpartijskim izborima glasali i 15-godišnjaci).
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Thu 5 Sep - 16:19

Kondo wrote:kako je ovo dobro napisano

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 15 EDnwj1HW4AIRSSx?format=jpg&name=medium

We therefore request  UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 15 1861198401

Post by MNE Thu 5 Sep - 17:35

require bi bilo bolje jbg
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu 5 Sep - 18:46

šekspirovski

I’d rather be dead in a ditch than ask EU for Brexit extension, says UK PM Boris Johnson
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Thu 5 Sep - 18:48

šećerspirovski
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu 5 Sep - 18:49

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 15 3579118792

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    plachkica

Post by plachkica Fri 6 Sep - 1:15

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri 6 Sep - 6:32

I naši akreditivi bi trebalo da budu pisani na staroslovenskom i na pisanoj ćirilici, a ambasadori da izgledaju kao Žan Reno i Kristijan Klavije iz "Posetilaca".
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Fri 6 Sep - 6:33

Zuper

Post by Zuper Fri 6 Sep - 6:35

Inace po prognozama laburisti mogu u najboljem slucaju da se nadaju podeljenom parlamentu a realno da torijevci imaju komotnu vecinu ako bi se sada odrzali izbori.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Fri 6 Sep - 10:32

Istina, ali se nece sada odrati izbori. Prvo sto laburisti hoce da uzmu BoJou je prica da ce pokusati da ispregovara nesto pa ako ne uspe onda no-deal. Odnosno hoce da naprave od Torijevskih kandidata umesto "Brexit kandidata" - "No Deal kandidate".
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Fri 6 Sep - 11:16

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 15 EFnga9x

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 15 DUEccLn
    Ovo drugo je pod pretpostavkom da Brexit bude odložen.

Boris Johnson must force a general election before the October 31 Brexit deadline if he is to have any chance of winning a majority, a bombshell new poll suggests. 

The Tories polled at 37 per cent and Labour trailed on 30 per cent when people were asked how they would vote in a snap poll before Halloween. 

But Tory support dipped to 28 per cent - tied with Labour - when people were asked how they would vote in an election held after the current departure date. 

Much of the lost Tory support in the second scenario appears to jump to the Brexit Party and the new numbers are likely to intensify calls for Mr Johnson to strike an electoral pact with Nigel Farage. 
    The new survey, conducted by ICM Research, illustrates how important it is for the Prime Minister to secure an early election on his preferred date of October 15 after he vowed yesterday he would rather be 'dead in a ditch' than delay Brexit. 

However, the chances of him getting his wish appear to be shrinking after Jeremy Corbyn and the SNP reportedly struck a deal not to back a poll taking place before a crunch meeting of the European Council on October 17 when the PM could be legally required to ask for an extension.

Meanwhile, many senior figures in the Labour Party are adamant that an election must not take place until November because they want to force the PM to choose between asking the EU for an extension and resigning. 
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7434555/Boris-Johnson-lose-9-support-early-election-not-held-October-31.html

Labour confirms it will not vote on Monday night for early election
    https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2019/sep/06/brexit-boris-johnson-news-latest-eu-labour-confirms-it-will-not-vote-on-monday-night-for-early-election-live-newsbior?page=with:block-5d7209428f082514879eeeed#block-5d7209428f082514879eeeed

Like Labour, the SNP will also refuse to support Boris Johnson’s motion on Monday night calling for an early general election. Ian Blackford, the SNP’s leader at Westminister, told Sky’s All Out Politics that his party wanted a general election, but did not trust Boris Johnson to decide its timing. Blackford said:

Boris Johnson doesn’t have a majority in parliament so the idea that he is coming with a motion to try and force an election having lost one this week is insane. He is not going to compel parliamentarians to give him a mandate to determine the timing - we don’t trust him.

We’ll determine the timing of this, not Boris Johnson.
    https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2019/sep/06/brexit-boris-johnson-news-latest-eu-labour-confirms-it-will-not-vote-on-monday-night-for-early-election-live-newsbior?page=with:block-5d721d9b8f083106f4556720#block-5d721d9b8f083106f4556720
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Fri 6 Sep - 11:33

5 September 2019 at 7:50pm

Will Boris Johnson goad MPs to impeach him by refusing to ask EU for Brexit delay?

ROBERT PESTON

A conspicuously rattled and tired Boris Johnson - flanked surrealy by the police in Wakefield - just said he would "rather be dead in a ditch" than obey the expected new law that would force him to ask the EU for a Brexit delay.

Which carries only two implications.

Johnson could quit as Prime Minister before the EU summit on October 17 and bequeath to some other temporary prime minister the gift of suing the EU for a Brexit delay.

That could happen, but honestly I don't believe Johnson will ever voluntarily quit Downing Street.

He’s waited for this moment too long.

Apart from anything else, any new PM - presumably temporary leader of a government of national unity - might well offer the EU the promise of a Brexit referendum in order to secure a Brexit postponement, and Johnson would also presumably die in a ditch to prevent that.

So more likely - and some of his Brexiter supporters are urging him to do it - he could break the new law, refuse to sign the letter requesting a Brexit delay and dare Parliament to impeach him, under ancient and rarely used rules.

It seems extraordinary that senior Tory MPs tell me that a serving prime minister should break the law, rather than break a promise that under no circumstances would he fail to take the UK out of the EU by October 31.

The choice is between keeping his word or disobeying the law of the land.

"He can't sign the letter" said a Tory grandee and former Cabinet minister.

"He has to precipitate a very real constitutional crisis".

It has come to this!

The party of law and order, the party set up to conserve property rights and ancient traditions, is giving serious consideration to flouting the law to execute what it perceives as the instruction of the British people in that referendum.

This row over how and whether we Brexit is shaking institutions big and small, including Boris Johnson’s own nuclear family - as his brother Jo decides he can no longer serve as a minister or MP for a PM whose determination to keep alive the probability of a no-deal Brexit is anathema to him.

An ally of the PM blamed “parliament’s disastrous conduct for years” which means “the system is necessarily adapting to basics”.

He added: “MPs want to stop Brexit and the public wants this resolved. So stuff will break”.

And how.

UPDATE Friday at 10:22am

A former senior Tory minister writes to me: "Robert, I doubt impeachment is necessary.

"Surely a court order would suffice, with contempt of court sanctions available if defied.

"Also, Civil Service code, with obligation to comply with law, is statutory (unlike ministerial code). So no official could lawfully act to support Johnson in disobeying the law."

In other words if Johnson were to disobey the new law - which senior colleagues are urging him to do - the entire government system would be paralysed, though maybe that would be trivial collateral damage compared with the constitutional earthquake of a PM being found in contempt of court.

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-09-05/will-boris-johnson-goad-mps-to-impeach-him-by-refusing-to-ask-eu-for-brexit-delay/
    паће

Post by паће Fri 6 Sep - 12:00

KinderLad wrote:Istina, ali se nece sada odrati izbori. Prvo sto laburisti hoce da uzmu BoJou je prica...

Типфелер недеље. Феноменално. Како мени само неке глупости излазе из тастатуре, никад овако нешто...

_____
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri 6 Sep - 16:44

Labour's Emily Thornberry found herself in a tricky position when asked what she would do if her party was to win power in a general election.

Appearing on Question Time, Ms Thornberry said she would negotiate a Brexit deal with the EU, but then campaign for Remain - against her own deal.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-politics-49605019/thornberry-on-brexit-i-d-negotiate-a-deal-but-campaign-against-it
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri 6 Sep - 17:01

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 15 Brexit-what-now-flowchart
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri 6 Sep - 17:29

Ovo je algoritam računskog sistema(centra (ERC)  za SOUR i UOR kako se učilo u Uvodu u programiranju 1981 na Višoj školi za primenjenu informatiku. Fali obračun ličnih dohodaka na magnetnim diskovima i priprema na karticama.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri 6 Sep - 19:16

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 15 Boris-trump
    паће

Post by паће Fri 6 Sep - 19:17

kud_genijalci wrote:Ovo je algoritam računskog sistema(centra (ERC)  za SOUR i UOR kako se učilo u Uvodu u programiranju 1981 na Višoj školi za primenjenu informatiku. Fali obračun ličnih dohodaka na magnetnim добошима i priprema na karticama.

Мада ајде, осамдеспрве је већ било дискова... али и тих картица. А овде по граду се још зна ко је пазарио нов читач картица 1988.

_____
    Anduril

Post by Anduril Fri 6 Sep - 19:29

KinderLad wrote:Istina, ali se nece sada odrati izbori. Prvo sto laburisti hoce da uzmu BoJou je prica da ce pokusati da ispregovara nesto pa ako ne uspe onda no-deal. Odnosno hoce da naprave od Torijevskih kandidata umesto "Brexit kandidata" - "No Deal kandidate".

Ma ko zna sta je istina - imas ovde obrnut slucaj. 

https://twitter.com/britainelects/status/1169749837295886337
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Fri 6 Sep - 21:09

Anduril wrote:
    KinderLad wrote:Istina, ali se nece sada odrati izbori. Prvo sto laburisti hoce da uzmu BoJou je prica da ce pokusati da ispregovara nesto pa ako ne uspe onda no-deal. Odnosno hoce da naprave od Torijevskih kandidata umesto "Brexit kandidata" - "No Deal kandidate".

Ma ko zna sta je istina - imas ovde obrnut slucaj. 

https://twitter.com/britainelects/status/1169749837295886337

Ja zato i kazem da generalno mora svaka izborna jedinica da se gleda, ali ko ce to da radi. No verovatno bi DANAS da budu izbori Cons dobili, jer je opozicija na nivou zemlje rascepkana. Naravno, sve to moze vrlo lako drugacije da izgleda kada se objavi datum i krene u kampanju
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Fri 6 Sep - 21:33

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May - 20:08