Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK - Politika i društvo

Ferenc Puskás

UK - Politika i društvo  Empty UK - Politika i društvo

Post by Ferenc Puskás Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:38 am

UK - Politika i društvo  Bercow10

_____
    Ha rendelkezésre áll a szükséges pénz, a vége általában jó.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

UK - Politika i društvo  Empty Re: UK - Politika i društvo

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:45 am

William Murderface wrote:
    KinderLad wrote:https://www.channel4.com/news/meaningful-vote-3-could-be-held-day-before-brexit?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Znači ideja je sledeća. Tražiće od EU dva moguća produžetka (videćemo da li će ih dobiti UK - Politika i društvo  1399639816 ) - prvi do 30. juna za slučaj da deal prođe dva sata pre brexita UK - Politika i društvo  1399639816 , a drugi od ko zna koliko ako ne prođe. Tada će reći ERG - čeka vas 9 ili 21 mesec odlaganja, a možda nikad ni ne bude ako ne glasate. Šta je greška u planu - to da torijevski remainers mogu mirne duše da glasaju protiv deala znajući da nema opasnosti od no deal scenarija. Ipak, to bi ubedilo neki broj Laburista da glasaju za deal, jer ne žele da brexit propadne, ali ih neće biti puno jer ako Maykin deal prođe, Korbin je više manje završio tako da će ih whipovati no end, pravim bičem UK - Politika i društvo  1399639816 Drugim rečima, biće to 1 kvalitetan spektakl. Naravno, EU može da joj se usere u taj plan sutra tražeći odmah i sada koliko tačno i za šta tačno joj treba odlaganje. 

Thriller

Theresa May has ruled out asking for a long extension to article 50. This is a remarkable shift from last week, when she led MPs to believe that, if they refused to pass her Brexit deal this week, she would have to ask for a long extension. May changed her position in response to a revolt from Brexiters in her party, in cabinet and in parliament generally, who told May a lengthy article 50 delay would be unacceptable. This is what a Number 10 source said this morning confirming May’s decision. The source said:
    PM won’t be asking for a long extension. There is a case for giving Parliament a bit more time to agree a way forward, but the people of this country have been waiting nearly three years now. They are fed up with Parliament’s failure to take a decision and the PM shares their frustration.
    Jbg, zapretili joj padom vlade. A od toga n i s t a nije vaznije
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:08 pm

rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:10 pm

Tereza Mej tražila odlaganje izlaska do 30.6.

UK - Politika i društvo  HWIJDNh
    UK - Politika i društvo  DRaCP49

Theresa May caused uproar today by demanding a short delay to Brexit — a plan her own deputy said would be “downright reckless” just a week ago.

In a cave-in to Right-wing Cabinet ministers and MPs, Downing Street announced this morning: “The PM won’t be asking for a long extension.”

Mrs May’s gamble set alarm bells ringing because it was seen to massively raise the risk of Britain accidentally crashing out of the European Union without any deal at all.

A minister told the Evening Standard: “This is a surprise as [Mrs May’s de facto deputy] David Lidington described a short extension as ‘reckless’ last week and it can only work if the European Research Group now vote for the withdrawal agreement.”

Mr Lidington told the Commons on March 14 that an extension of the Article 50 process to the end of June would be impossible.

He told MPs: “In the absence of a deal, seeking such a short and, critically, one-off extension would be downright reckless ... making a no-deal scenario far more, rather than less, likely.”

He went on: “Not only that, but from everything we have heard from the EU, both in public and in private, it is a proposal it would not accept.”

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-news-latest-theresa-may-sparks-uproar-with-short-brexit-delay-days-after-her-own-deputy-said-a4096501.html
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:24 pm

As the European Union mulls whether to grant the extension, a snap poll by YouGov indicates 61 per cent of the population would vote to remain in the EU rather than for Theresa May’s deal (39 per cent) if a referendum offering those options were called.

However, if people were asked in a public vote whether they would prefer to remain in the EU or leave with no deal in place, remain would still win, though by the smaller margin of 57-43 per cent.

It shows a 22-point lead for Remain over Ms May’s deal, or a 14-point lead for Remain over no deal at all.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-second-referendum-deal-opinion-poll-theresa-may-a8831241.html
    Xexoxical Endarchy

Post by Xexoxical Endarchy Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:31 pm

rumbeando wrote:
    UK - Politika i društvo  1233199462

UK - Politika i društvo  3137070404

_____
    Spomen-naplatna rampa "Zoran Babić"
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:37 pm

Brussels opposes Theresa May’s plan to delay Brexit until 30 June, according to a leaked internal EU diplomatic note.

The review of the Brexit situation drawn up by EU officials says national leaders will face a “binary” choice of a short Article 50 extension to before May 23, or a long delay to at least the end of this year.

“Any extension offered to the United Kingdom should either last until 23 May 2019 or should be significantly longer and require European elections,” the leaked document says.

“This is the only way of protecting the functioning of the EU institutions and their ability to take decisions.”

The document, drawn up for European Commissioners, says that "any other option (as for example an extension until 30 June 2019) would entail serious legal and political risks for the European Union and would import some of the current uncertainties in the United Kingdom into the EU27".

It adds that "any other scenario would also have direct legal and practical consequences for the election of Members to the European Parliament in 14 of our Member States".

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-news-latest-eu-article-50-extension-theresa-may-request-commission-a8831556.html

Post by Nino Quincampoix Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:12 pm

U 6 ima sastanak sa Korbinom i ostalim liderima opozicije pa onda konf za stampu.

Post by Nino Quincampoix Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:14 pm

To jest ne konf nego obracanje ispred 10 Downing Street.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:49 pm

Tusk je jasan: nema produženja bez izglasanog sporazuma. 
    EU je ovim sa svoje strane potpuno pojednostavila situaciju.
    Ferenc Puskás

Post by Ferenc Puskás Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:59 pm

Naravno, pa nisu ni oni sisali veslo. Kad bi ostavili Engleze preko EU izbora, ne bih bio siguran da ovi ne bi razjebali EU beyond repair. DJB! 
    Znači meki ili tvrdi Brexit, a poslije neka štite interese biznisa i u britanskom slučaju elementarno funcioniranje države ad hoc mjerama poput odluke UK da jednostrano benevolentno neće naplaćivati carine.

_____
    Ha rendelkezésre áll a szükséges pénz, a vége általában jó.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:52 pm

Ovo ce se zavrsiti vrlo ruzno.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:53 pm

Creepy Uncle wrote:Tusk je jasan: nema produženja bez izglasanog sporazuma. 
    EU je ovim sa svoje strane potpuno pojednostavila situaciju.

Nema kratkog produzenja bez izglasanog sporazuma. Samo sto Mej nece da trazi dugo produzenje.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:28 pm

Now, sources have told the Press Association that France, Spain, Belgium and maybe Italy stand prepared to reject an extension without evidence parliament is now ready to accept a deal and “the deadlock can be broken”.
    https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/france-spain-and-belgium-could-veto-brexit-extension-1-5949758
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:22 pm

By now, the leave camp promised everything would be sorted and we’d have all the trade deals ready to go the second after we leave the EU. Which is why it’s not the most reassuring thing when Liam Fox came out with a massive shit-eating grin to announce that he’s signed a deal with Liechtenstein, a country with a population roughly the size of Liechtenstein. 
    https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/mar/20/nine-days-brexit-clue-extension-liechtenstein

_____

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:29 pm

https://www.ft.com/content/016171be-4a74-11e9-8b7f-d49067e0f50d

UK - Politika i društvo  843453026 UK - Politika i društvo  915931657 UK - Politika i društvo  908329580

_____

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:35 pm

ali zato stede 350 miliona nedeljno za NHS!
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:38 pm

Sad kad padne vlada pa cirkus bude apsolutno kompletan
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:40 pm

To bi bila najbolja varijanta, ali se vbojim da se nece desiti.

_____

Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:18 pm

Imace jos jednu sansu da progura deal.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:46 pm

Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:11 pm

Ovo je kao ono kad je dosla na sastanak E. Komisije na kome je uspela da okrene i one predsednike/premijere EU zemalja koji su joj pre njenog govora na veceri bili naklonjeni. 

Ali ima vremena do ponedeljka. Mislim, ako do ponedeljka bude premijer. Ali i ako ne bude, deal je taj pa je taj.
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:19 pm

90 per cent of the British public believe that the Government’s handling of negotiations is a national humiliation, according to new polling for Sky Data.

Seven per cent believe it to be a triumph, while the other three per cent still live in caves and eat bark.
    https://inews.co.uk/opinion/editor/brexit-theresa-may-strategy-failing-fundamental-problems/
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:23 pm

Seven per cent believe it to be a triumph

Trijumf nevolje
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:30 pm

Realno, veliko je pitanje da li je teoretski bilo moguće napraviti veći svinjac od izlaska od EU. 

Ovo je urađeno po najvišim balkanskim standardima. 

"Rok je do kraja nedelje"

"Utorak je, ima vremena"

"Jebote kad pre četvrtak"

"Pa gde u petak da se razbolim"

"Znam da je bio rok ponedeljak, ali evo sreda je, nije strašno"

Bolnica

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:13 pm