Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK - Politika i društvo

Ferenc Puskás

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 14 Empty Re: UK - Politika i društvo

Post by Ferenc Puskás Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:19 pm

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 14 Cons10

_____
    Ha rendelkezésre áll a szükséges pénz, a vége általában jó.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:20 pm

tu scenu treba na ulje na platnu
    паће

Post by паће Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:29 pm

Уље на асфалту, развучено точковима.

_____
       commented, fermented, demented, mementoed, cemented, lamented.
       анархеологистика: оно кад не знаш где си га затурио, и кад.
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:49 pm

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 14 EDnNiWqXYAANQ_S?format=png&name=large¸
    https://twitter.com/YouGov/status/1169191575823560704
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:55 pm

Intuicija kaze da bi trebalo da se udruze u nekakvu People's Vote predizbornu koaliciju. Ali ovoga puta morace dobro da urade svaku izbornu jedinicu ponaosob. Ali intuicija kaze da bi trebalo da od izbora naprave referendum.
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:55 pm

rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:57 pm

The [YouGov] survey of 1,533 voters found Johnson's suspension of parliament was viewed as undemocratic by an overwhelming 46% to 32%, while the prime minister's decision to throw 21 of his MPs - including two former chancellors and the grandson of Sir Winston Churchill - out of his party is also viewed as undemocratic by 45% to 32%.

Barely a fifth (22%) of voters think people voted in 2016 to leave with No Deal, reinforcing claims by Johnson's opponents that he has no mandate to impose this on the British people now. But only 21% think a General Election is the right way to settle Brexit. Instead, a majority - 53% excluding don't knows - say they support a new public vote.

Johnson has defended his hardline stance by claiming he's seeking to negotiate a new deal but fewer voters (39%) think he's serious about this than think he's not serious (42%).

By a margin of two-to-one, voters think Johnson cares more about his personal interests (42%) than the national interest (21%), while another 5% think his main concern is the Conservative Party rather than the nation.

The poll also shows that voters believe by three to one that No Deal will be bad for their family's living standards (40% to 13%), that by two to one will leave Britain's economy weaker (46% to 24%) and will see the NHS get worse (41% to 21%).

Peter Kellner, former president of YouGov and one of the UK's most respected polling commentators, said it shows that the government's attempt to present itself as "defenders of the people versus the politicians is already in trouble".

He said: "By large margins, people believe Boris Johnson has behaved undemocratically by suspending parliament and sacking MPs who disagree with him. Barely a fifth believe that the UK voted for No Deal and a clear majority think his plan for a General Election is no way to solve this crisis. Perhaps most worrying of all for a PM launching a populist election campaign, voters say - by a margin of two-to-one - he is motivated more by own his own interests than the national interest.

"The poll shows that Boris Johnson has not got a mandate to impose No Deal because barely a third believe this is what the country voted for in 2016. It reveals deep pessimism about the prospects for living standards, the NHS and young people if it goes ahead. This is not a poll that will instil confidence in Conservative election strategists."

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/yougov-poll-on-boris-johnson-1-6252072

Detalji istraživanja obavljenog juče i danas:
    https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/in/pages/20332/attachments/original/1567593260/PVResults_190904_Snap_Final.xls?1567593260
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:02 pm

sva ova istrazivanja mogu da okace macku o rep u ovom haosu

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started

Post by MNE Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:07 pm

+1
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:41 pm

bruno sulak wrote:sva ova istrazivanja mogu da okace macku o rep u ovom haosu

Generalno stoji. Ali samo generalno UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 14 1399639816
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:06 pm

More than 100,000 people have applied to register to vote since the start of the week, with young people making up the bulk of the surge against the backdrop of a momentous 48 hours in British politics.

58% of applications submitted on the two days were from people aged 34 and under.
    bemty

Post by bemty Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:15 pm

zato sto su oni koji su stariji vec registrovani UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 14 3204619380

_____
    Warning: may contain irony.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:27 pm

Pa dobro, situacija je daj sta das UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 14 1399639816

Doduse, ima i onih koji su se od 2016 do danas "odjavili"...
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:49 pm

Cini mi se da ni Brexiters ne razumeju igru koja se igra. DT:

Last but not least, engineering a delay in Brexit would simply encourage the Government to go for broke. If they were to back a no-deal Brexit, Nigel Farage would step aside and the Leave vote would unite. I am sure those in No 10 genuinely and rightly want a deal. But they may not have a choice if furious voters begin to turn to the Brexit Party again. Do the Remainers really want to goad Downing Street in this way?

I jedna i druga strana ozbiljno potcenjuju protivničku stranu
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:22 am

Manje zlo.  UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 14 174674436

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:28 am

Ma ne, prosto svi ignorisu, posebno laburistički poslanici koji dolaze iz Leave izbornih jedinica, da za kompromis više skoro nikog nije briga. 70-80% Remainera želi prosto ostanak u EU, a 70-80% Leavera želi no-deal Brexit. Svih ostalih ima znatno manje. I i jedni i drugi su spremni da idu daleko, i dugo, u borbi da dobiju ono što hoće. Dakle ideja da će UK izaći iz EU bez dogovora, ili da će prosro samo ostati u EU i da će se druga strana, jbg, pomiriti sa tim i sve se nastaviti u fazonu business as usual - je wishful thinking.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:49 am

Ma ovo iz DTa nije vredno tako ozbiljne analize. BoJo propaganda najobicnija.

A glede ovoga sto pises, ekstremizacija stavova je jasna (a donekle i razumljiva - soft Brexit je zapravo besmislica - worst of both worlds - to doslovno nikome nije ne samo prvi, nego ni drugi izbor), ali ne zsboravi da i najekstremnija politika mora u odnosu na nesto da se predstavi kao zdravorazumski centar. Sto reko Misimin Hitler, politika uvek mora da se drzi srednjeg kursa.

Samo da Korbin/Faraz ne dodje...

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:33 am

https://twitter.com/GoodwinMJ/status/1169219121936044033?s=19

There are are only four certainties about the next general election in Britain, which would be the country's fifth nationwide contest in only four years
    #pmqs #Brexit

First, it will strengthen our emerging Brexit identities. Since the referendum, studies suggest that our identities as 'Remainers' or 'Leavers' have become as important, if not more important, than our traditional party political identities. Another election will cement this.

Second, these identities & another toxic election will fuel the polarisation of British society. Research shows Britain is now suffering from 'affective polarisation' like the US -Brexit identities leading us to feel emotionally attached to our tribe but also hostile to the other

Third, all of this + election will push us further toward full 'realignment' of Britain's party system. Major realignments are rare -examples 1846, 1906, 1980s. A once stable 2 party system has already imploded into 4 party race. Cons sinking anchor in Leave, opposition in Remain

Fourth, an election will be VERY unpredictable. Britain grappling with rates of volatility (switching between parties) & disloyalty to 2 main parties that are largely unprecedented in postwar era. Con landslide or Lab-led coalition equally plausible to me. Major gamble for all.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:57 am

Gargantua wrote:https://twitter.com/GoodwinMJ/status/1169219121936044033?s=19

There are are only four certainties about the next general election in Britain, which would be the country's fifth nationwide contest in only four years
    #pmqs #Brexit

First, it will strengthen our emerging Brexit identities. Since the referendum, studies suggest that our identities as 'Remainers' or 'Leavers' have become as important, if not more important, than our traditional party political identities. Another election will cement this.

Second, these identities & another toxic election will fuel the polarisation of British society. Research shows Britain is now suffering from 'affective polarisation' like the US -Brexit identities leading us to feel emotionally attached to our tribe but also hostile to the other

Third, all of this + election will push us further toward full 'realignment' of Britain's party system. Major realignments are rare -examples 1846, 1906, 1980s. A once stable 2 party system has already imploded into 4 party race. Cons sinking anchor in Leave, opposition in Remain

Fourth, an election will be VERY unpredictable. Britain grappling with rates of volatility (switching between parties) & disloyalty to 2 main parties that are largely unprecedented in postwar era. Con landslide or Lab-led coalition equally plausible to me. Major gamble for all.

Dobar thread
    паће

Post by паће Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:13 am

KinderLad wrote:Cini mi se da ni Brexiters ne razumeju igru koja se igra. DT:

Last but not least, engineering a delay in Brexit would simply encourage the Government to go for broke. If they were to back a no-deal Brexit, Nigel Farage would step aside and the Leave vote would unite. I am sure those in No 10 genuinely and rightly want a deal. But they may not have a choice if furious voters begin to turn to the Brexit Party again. Do the Remainers really want to goad Downing Street in this way?

Мало брвно, превише овнова.

_____
       commented, fermented, demented, mementoed, cemented, lamented.
       анархеологистика: оно кад не знаш где си га затурио, и кад.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:22 am

паће wrote:
    KinderLad wrote:Cini mi se da ni Brexiters ne razumeju igru koja se igra. DT:

Мало брвно, превише овнова.

Neloše UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 14 1399639816
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:32 am

Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:41 am

Niceties be damned
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:19 pm

Boris Johnson’s brother has dramatically quit the government – and parliament – in an apparent protest at his leadership.

Jo Johnson, a business minister, said it was impossible to reconcile “family loyalty and the national interest”, adding: “It’s an unresolvable tension & time for others to take on my roles as MP & minister #overandout
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:19 pm

Boro niiad ne bi izdao Slobu ovako

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:55 am