Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parla-parla-parlament

Zuper

Parla-parla-parlament Empty Parla-parla-parlament

Post by Zuper Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:09 pm

William Murderface wrote:Inače, jel kapirate da je SRS opet odigrao svoju ulogu. Šarović jeste, jasno i glasno, pretio Martinoviću "osvežavanjem" - pre nego što je iko drugi iz opozicije stigao da reaguje, i sad MArtinović tvrdi da nije mogao da da reč nikome, jer su mu "pretili". Radikalske pičke rade svoj posao.

Osim sto tako pomazu sns predstavljaju sebe kao opoziciju.
    Erős Pista

Parla-parla-parlament Empty Re: Parla-parla-parlament

Post by Erős Pista Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:11 pm

Pa da, dve muve jednim udarcem. Šešelj 2017.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:16 pm

brate mili, jebe se njima samo tako.
    ne, ali šta uopšte može biti lek kad oni stvari do ove mere izvrću--Maja ne može da spava zbog opozicionog nasilja, Martinović brani parlamentarizam od urušivača kredibiliteta skupštine...

sad slušam Martinovića, da se smrzneš kad krene da optužuje opoziciju za unošenje nemira među građane i destabilizaciju zemlje. mislim, ako nastupaš protiv takve opozicije, malo šta ti nije dopušteno.

sad još ispada i ponajbolja varijanta da oni sve ovo rade da bi raspustili skupštinu zbog predsedničkih izbora. bagra neopevana.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:19 pm

Tačno tako, ne možeš ništa. Oni su provalili da im prolazi apsolutno sve. Za svako sranje mogu da optuže opoziciju da im je "psovala majku" (kome maaaaajku?!?) i to je kraj. Mediji su pregaženi, pravosuđe je pod apsolutnom kontrolom, javnost ne postoji, opozicija je šaka jada. Ko će da ih spreči.

Tako će i Trampara.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Veletin

Post by Veletin Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:04 pm

Parla-parla-parlament Mnm10
    Parla-parla-parlament Nmn10
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:09 pm

predjite na prenose vojvodjanske skupstine, i u ovakvom sastavu je za beogradsku Parla-parla-parlament 359476144 Parla-parla-parlament 359476144
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:10 pm

Uzgred receno, gde nam je gagorderka?
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:57 pm

Jbt sad sam pogledao ovo iz skupštine. Utrnu mi ruka...

Parla-parla-parlament Tumblr_n279ovkdy21s7e5k5o1_500
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:23 pm

Deco, jel bilo dosta Martinovića? (Niiiijeeee!!!) Tako je, deco, nije. Bonus CHadda smrad,

_____

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:27 pm

Ćirić izuzetno loš. Nije trebalo da pristane ako nije sposoban za fajt.

_____

Veletin

Post by Veletin Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:39 pm

Јес, треба да пошаљу некога са кратким фитиљем, па да изнабада лемура и спсовску пизду.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:40 pm

Gledam sad dalje, nije loš Ćirić, u pravu si, čak ta smirenost jeste prednost. Uspeo je da kaže šta je hteo, a Martinović se pokazao kao siledžija i džiberčina, što i jeste.

_____

plachkica

Post by plachkica Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:41 pm

ja sam prilicno sigurna da njega nista ne moze da iznervira. lik je kao masina, bez grimase,
    bez promene tona, intonacije, kad resi da prica nemoguće ga je zaustaviti.
    Ima tu, na pocetku, kad Olivera pokušava da da reč liku iz sps-a, i to traje dva minuta,
    ali Martinović ne odustaje. Kreten.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:44 pm

Da, da, video sam, tu je isterao svoje, onda je upao Čedi u reč i tu je pričao još dva minuta (oba puta preko reda), onda je upadao u reč Ćiriću, ali ga je ovaj iskulirao i rekao - evo to imamo u skupštini, a onda je uspeo da ispriča šta je hteo. Martinović ispao džiber.

_____

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:58 pm

plachkica wrote:ja sam prilicno sigurna da njega nista ne moze da iznervira. lik je kao masina, bez grimase,
    bez promene tona, intonacije, kad resi da prica nemoguće ga je zaustaviti.

Parla-parla-parlament 1zdnewj
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:01 pm

Ma nije mu Vuksa ni do kolena po besramnosti.

_____

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:04 pm

Ne piše u ovom delu ništa od besramnosti.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:07 pm

Da, slažem se, liče po robotskosti.

_____

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:01 pm

William Murderface wrote:Tačno tako, ne možeš ništa. Oni su provalili da im prolazi apsolutno sve. Za svako sranje mogu da optuže opoziciju da im je "psovala majku" (kome maaaaajku?!?) i to je kraj. Mediji su pregaženi, pravosuđe je pod apsolutnom kontrolom, javnost ne postoji, opozicija je šaka jada. Ko će da ih spreči.

Tako će i Trampara.

ha, zanimljivo, baš čitam fejsbuk pisanije jednog US profesora o Trampu--sve lepo odnosi i na vučićevce:

"For my friends who are enthusiastically supporting Jill Stein's effort to pursue recounts and an audit in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin:

I understand the motivation behind the effort, and I appreciate in theory the idea that this will give everyone better information even if it does not change the result. But it is important to understand what this will mean for the incoming President. If indeed the results do not change in this recount, then the entire effort will give the incoming President a powerful moment of symbolic legitimacy at precisely the time when he is flagrantly engaging in a tidal wave of corruption and kleptocracy in order to establish those behaviors as a new normal and intimidate the press and the American people away from challenging him.

This man and the people who surround him understand something that a lot of good people do not: norms and institutions are more important than laws and the enforcement of rules -- and, for predatory opportunists, they are therefore more dangerous. In the vast majority of cases, ordinary people limit their behavior because they wish to abide by norms and respect institutions, not because they will be prosecuted under the law or penalized under a rule. For people with no conscience and no sense of shame, norms and institutions are for chumps. They are also one of the biggest potential obstacles to their ability to act with impunity.

The incoming President and his team are actively seeking to violate norms of responsible behavior in the presidency and institutions like the press that serve as an outside check. When you look at their behavior and shake your head, thinking "But they're being so brazen about it," understand that this is the point. They are trying to shred these norms and delegitimize important institutions in a frontal assault that is so shocking to ordinary people of good conscience that we will feel overwhelmed and won't know how to react. Their goal is to have us acquiesce in all of this without mounting an effective response. If they do that, then those norms and institutions will be gravely weakened. The President and his team will use the very fact that we did not stand up to their outrages the first time to cast us as hypocrites or opportunists if we try to do so down the line.

Giving the incoming President a moment of triumph by prevailing in these recounts will grant him symbolic legitimacy that he will exploit relentlessly at the very moment when he is attempting to establish his outrageous behavior as acceptable and take a torch to the norms and institutions that would place limits on him.

I am not condemning the choice to conduct recounts. But I am deeply concerned. But there is a reason why Secretary Clinton and President Obama have warned people away from this effort, and it is not because they lack courage or a willingness to fight. They understand what this man and his team are, and what they are trying to do."

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:17 pm

To je to, i ja to sve vreme pričam. Insitucije su bitne, ali politička kultura je bitnija. Bez političke kulture, nema institucija, odnosno, potpuno su nebitne, možeš ih oblikovati kako želiš, a ne moraš čak ni da menjaš zakone (mada možeš i to, i sigurno će biti i toga).

Evo šta kaže Miler (kačio sam već na drugoj temi):

Populists aren’t just fantasy politicians; what they say and do can be in response to real grievances, and can have very real consequences. But it is important to appreciate that they aren’t just like other politicians, with a bit more rabble-rousing rhetoric thrown in. They define an alternative political reality in which their monopoly on the representation of the ‘real people’ is all that matters: in Trump’s case, an alt-reality under the auspices of the alt-right. At best, populists will waste years for their countries, as Berlusconi did in Italy. In the US, this will probably mean a free hand for K Street lobbyists and all-out crony capitalism (or, in the case of Trump, maybe capitalism in one family); continual attempts to undermine checks and balances (including assaults on judges as enemies of the people when they rule against what real citizens want; and life being made extremely difficult for the media); and government as a kind of reality TV show with plenty of bread and circuses. And the worst case? Regime change in the United States of America.

Ljudi stalno zaboravljaju od koliko neizgovernih premisa i dobrih običaja rad institucija zapravo zavisi. Da li je zabranjeno da predsednik nazove sudije neprijateljima naroda? Pa nije zabranjeno, to se prosto ne radi, to su neka podrazumevana pravila igre, čak i kad republikanci koketiraju sa tom linijom kritike neizabranih "platonskih vladara" iz Ustavnog suda.

Ili pazi ovo - Tramp je već u nekoliko navrata ditch-ovao onaj novinarski protective pool. Jel prekršio neki zakon? Nije, ali je prekršio dobre običaje demokratskog poretka. I šta? Ništa. On ionako tvrdi da su oni pokvareni i korumpirani, kao što Martinović tvrdi da su poslanici opozcije mrzitelji koji žele krvorproliće na ulicama. Prema njima se držati pravila, pa tek nepisanih?

Da ne pominjem način na koji se Tramp svađa sa NYT-em preko tvitera. Vučić bar zakaže KZN.

Ljudi su stravično naivni kad veruju da institucije rade same od sebe. Kad se preko noći desi sea change u političkoj kulturi, a dešava se, i zastrašujuće je kako brzo se ljudi prilagođavaju novim uslovima, nema institucije koja to može da promeni.

This just in:

Hannity calls on Trump to freeze out the press

By Brent Griffiths

11/23/16 11:35 AM EST

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
    Fox News commentator Sean Hannity said that until journalists admit to colluding with Hillary Clinton’s campaign, President-elect Donald Trump should reconsider granting traditional access to reporters.
    Trump can do this and speak directly to you, the America people, without having his words twisted and taken out of context,” Hannity said on his Fox show Tuesday night, noting that the president-elect had put out a video announcing a plan for executive actions in his first 100 days in office. "Why not do that?”

Pointing to stolen emails from Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, Hannity said those assigned to cover the former secretary of state’s campaign had failed to uphold the most basic requirements of their jobs.
    So until members of the media come clean about colluding with the Clinton campaign and admit that they knowingly broke every ethical standard they are supposed to uphold, they should not have the privilege, they should not have the responsibility of covering the president on behalf of you, the American people," added Hannity.
    Hannity openly endorsed Trump during the campaign and hosted the Republican nominee on his program and at various town hall events across the country. In late September, Hannity also appeared in a pro-Trump video, which led a spokesperson for the cable channel to tell POLITICO at the time that the host would not be featured in anything similar for the rest of the campaign. The New York Times reported in August that Hannity had "for months peppered Mr. Trump, his family members and advisers with suggestions on strategy and messaging."
    The White House Correspondents Association has expressed concern about the Trump transition team's handling of the press, and is pushing the president-elect to set up a so-called protective pool to monitor his movements, as is traditional. Trump's aides have said they will follow the usual protocol, but have provided few details.
    Trump has not held a formal news conference since July 27, but he has taken shouted questions at his retreat in Bedminster, New Jersey, and granted interviews to CBS and Fox News. He also held an off-the-record meeting with executives and top network stars at his Trump Tower office, though he used the occasion to air grievances about coverage.
    On Tuesday, during an interview with editors and writers from The New York Times, Trump said only that the press would be "happy" with his approach to the First Amendment.
    "I think you’ll be happy. I think you’ll be happy," Trump said, acknowledging that he had threatened to loosen up libel laws as president.

"Actually, somebody said to me on that, they said, ‘You know, it’s a great idea, softening up those laws, but you may get sued a lot more.’ I said, ‘You know, you’re right, I never thought about that.’ I said, ‘You know, I have to start thinking about that.’ So, I, I think you’ll be OK. I think you’re going to be fine."

_____

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:30 pm

Pa ne mogu sad za sve Tramp i Vucic biti krivi. Kao, sve je bilo idealno, a onda oni sve urusise.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:33 pm

Još samo da sam to i napisao.

Naravno da to sve ima korene u onome što se dešavalo pre toga. Jel DS kontrolisala medije? Jeste. Jel su bili korumpirani? Jesu. Jel su US mejnstrim mediji besramno gurali Hilari? Jesu. Zato Vučić i Tramp i mogu da proguraju to što rade, a to što rade je satiranje demokratije as we know it.

Boli me kurac da morališem, kažem ti šta se dešava, gde vodi i kako se zove, ako bi da obrćeš hiljaditi krug o "licemerju liberala", stvarno nisam zainteresovan u tome da učestvujem.

_____

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:45 pm

sad se setih drugara koji je, kad je martinovic posto neko mudo na pravnom faksu, a u isto vreme taj faks svecano primio medj studente onog miladina iz usa, otiso do dekana i zahvalio se na dotadasnjoj saradnji. danas je doktor pravnih nauka u italiji, a jbg martinovic osto nama.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:46 pm

Pa eto vidiš da je izdajnik.

_____

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:48 pm

William Murderface wrote:"licemerju liberala"

Globalni trend opadanja poverenja u etablirane političke partije uz rast podrške vansistemskim kandidatima posledica je, između ostalog, ove odvratnosti spram licemerja. Lik koji se zaklinje u opšte dobro, a zapravo bi samo da krade ljigaviji je od onog koji otvoreno kaže: „Braćo mila, i ja bih malo krao.“

Parla-parla-parlament 1873128938

e ali stvarno je veliki car:

A u vremenu kad i levica i desnica u evropskoj politici temelje svoje kratkoročne programe na ksenofobiji i nacionalizmu logično je da birači veruju onima iz čijih usta te parole iskrenije zvuče.
    pa jebote Parla-parla-parlament 286371741

Post by Sponsored content