Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tursko leto - strukture saraja

Zuper

Tursko leto - strukture saraja - Page 38 Empty Re: Tursko leto - strukture saraja

Post by Zuper Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:42 pm

KinderLad wrote:
    Mr.Pink wrote:zuper je smisleniji, ko bi rekao

Osmanlijama treba jak saveznik i bafer protiv madjarske dok se ne srede na istoku i normalno da ce podmetnuti vazalcice srpske da resavaju te lokalne probleme

Kada se konsoliduju na istoku, idu direkt na bec

pa da. odmah sutradan za 150 godina

Pa nije Beograd Konstantinopolj...

Tursko leto - strukture saraja - Page 38 640px-Hunyadi_kalemegdan
    Anonymous

Tursko leto - strukture saraja - Page 38 Empty Re: Tursko leto - strukture saraja

Post by Guest Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:55 pm

ok boomer
    Mr.Pink

Post by Mr.Pink Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:00 pm

Cuj hunjadi, valjda sibinjanin

Sad opet zamisljam zupera kako ko ono neki geek bizantolog masta o poslednjem caru romeja kako casno gine na zidinama konstantinopolka pod naletima orkova turaka

Ali u toj odbrani beograda od turaka su pre uceatvovali neki iz srednjovekovne,, vidimo se u citulji,, srbije, nego super-vitezovi
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:31 pm

Mr.Pink wrote:Cuj hunjadi, valjda sibinjanin

Sad opet zamisljam zupera kako ko ono neki geek bizantolog masta o poslednjem caru romeja kako casno gine na zidinama konstantinopolka pod naletima orkova turaka

Ali u toj odbrani beograda od turaka su pre uceatvovali neki iz srednjovekovne,, vidimo se u citulji,, srbije, nego super-vitezovi

kljucni momenat je bio most koji vodi ka citadeli na kalemegdanu. njega su odbranili studenti iz poljske, mislim iz krakova
    паће

Post by паће Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:33 pm

Зајебан био тај средњи век. Размена студената укључивала и праксу и то без фолирања и бајаги послића, него баш озбиљно.

_____
       I've seen hot chocolate, when mom would melt it for the icing on the cake. It's too hot to drink, and when it cools down enough it's not liquid. You can not drink hot chocolate.
       срце пуца где је лепљено
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:34 pm

паће wrote:Зајебан био тај средњи век. Размена студената укључивала и праксу и то без фолирања и бајаги послића, него баш озбиљно.
    Tursko leto - strukture saraja - Page 38 1233199462
    Mr.Pink

Post by Mr.Pink Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:40 pm

Prodali im vesicevi gnomovi aranzman za novu godinu, samo sto nikome od naivnih studenata nije palo na pamet da pita za koju tacno godinu, i sta uistinu treba da docekuju u beogradu

Post by MNE Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:43 am

Tursko leto - strukture saraja - Page 38 286371741

https://www.facebook.com/horozaje/videos/2568775553205904/
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:34 am

vidi se ta briga za "malog" coveka
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:38 am

alah da te pozivi sultane nas  Tursko leto - strukture saraja - Page 38 1668833401
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:00 pm

Esterházy Márton

Post by Esterházy Márton Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:39 pm

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has said his country is prepared to deploy troops to Libya, just days after Ankara surprised analysts by announcing an agreement with the embattled Libyan government in Tripoli. The Turkish-Libyan agreement has spurred angry reactions from Israel, Greece and Egypt, all of which are competing with Turkey for control of newly discovered gas fields in the eastern Mediterranean seabed.

The Turkish-Libyan agreement merges the two countries’ Exclusive Economic Zones (EEZ) and ostensibly prevents other players in the area, including Greece, Egypt, Israel and Cyprus, from drilling for natural gas without the consent of Ankara and Tripoli. However, according to Greece, the agreement disregards the presence of several Greek islands —including the largest one, Crete— in the Turkish-Libyan EEZ. Athens says that it views the Turkish-Libyan agreement as a direct claim against its territory. Last week the Greek government summarily expelled the Libyan ambassador from the country, marking a dramatic deterioration in the historically close relationship between Athens and Tripoli.

To further-complicate matters, several European countries, as well as Russia and the United States, do not support the Tripoli-based Government of National Accord (GNA), with which Turkey has signed its agreement. Instead, they support the Libyan National Army (LNA), which is commanded by Field Marshal Khalifa Haftar, an old adversary of the Libyan leader Muammar al-Gaddafi. Haftar lived in the United States under Washington’s protection for several decades before returning to Libya in 2011. The LNA, which is based in eastern Libya, is also supported by Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and other American allies in the Persian Gulf.

It follows that, if Turkey deploys troops to Libya, it may be entering a collision course with several of its North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) allies. Ankara’s move will also be confronted by Russia, which is purported to have troops in eastern Libya. On Tuesday, however, Turkish President Erdoğan seemed determined to proceed with his plan. In a speech at a university in Ankara, the Turkish leader proclaimed that, “if Libya were to make a request, we would send a sufficient number of troops”, adding that “there is no hurdle” to doing so “after the signing of the security agreement” between Ankara and Tripoli.

This is the first time that Turkey has secured an agreement with a regional ally in the matter of energy exploration rights. Previously, Greece, Israel, Egypt and Cyprus struck a deal to coordinate their gas exploration activities, and eventually supply Europe with Israeli and Cypriot natural gas via a projected gas pipeline that would pass through Greece. But the Turkish move raises doubts about the prospects of such a project, with some analysts even speculating whether centuries-old rivals Greece and Turkey may be getting closer to war.

Tursko leto - strukture saraja - Page 38 3047645
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:08 pm

Tursko leto - strukture saraja - Page 38 2304934895

Navodeći da je Srbija zahvalna Grčkoj na podršci po kosovskom pitanju, Vučić je rekao da i Srbija u potpunosti podžava teritorijalni integritet Grčke na kopnu i na moru.
    паће

Post by паће Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:10 pm

Е ако треба Грци и Турци да се попичкају, нек ураде то преко његових леђа, не наших.

_____
       I've seen hot chocolate, when mom would melt it for the icing on the cake. It's too hot to drink, and when it cools down enough it's not liquid. You can not drink hot chocolate.
       срце пуца где је лепљено
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:46 pm

Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:05 am

Prebacice svoje teroriste iz Sirije tamo. Vec vidjeno. Naravno, najebace narod. Vec vidjeno.
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:06 am

plus mali proxy rat sa grcima u mediteranu.

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:38 pm

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    fikret selimbašić

Post by fikret selimbašić Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:08 pm

_____
    Međuopštinski pustolov.

Kijevljani, Kijevljani, paganski skupe. Da niste Mihajlika izdali, nikad Tatari Kijev ne bi zauzeli.

A onda, kad mjehne Raspotočje, onda je jebeno.
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:13 pm

Fikrete, reci za nas koji nje ponimajemo pa Ruski šta je ovo, gde je ovo, zašto je ovo?

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    fikret selimbašić

Post by fikret selimbašić Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:21 pm

Eksplozija u fabrici vatrometa u Turskoj.

_____
    Međuopštinski pustolov.

Kijevljani, Kijevljani, paganski skupe. Da niste Mihajlika izdali, nikad Tatari Kijev ne bi zauzeli.

A onda, kad mjehne Raspotočje, onda je jebeno.
    Janko Suvar

Post by Janko Suvar Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:45 pm

A top Turkish court has revoked the Byzantine-era Hagia Sophia's status as a museum, clearing the way for it to be reconverted into a mosque.
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:41 pm

Njima je i Partenon bio džamija. Sutra, kad nas pokore s migrantima, oni će i jebenu Kombank arenu da poturče. Stara muslimanska svetinja!

_____

~~~~~

Janko Suvar

Post by Janko Suvar Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:56 pm

lepo je takodje videti da Vartolomej nije dzabe ono radio, skroz ima uticaja  Tursko leto - strukture saraja - Page 38 2304934895
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:22 pm

_____

~~~~~

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:42 pm