Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kosovo*

Nektivni Ugnelj

Kosovo* - Page 5 Empty Re: Kosovo*

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:48 pm

https://n1info.rs/vesti/mup-priveden-milan-radoicic/?fbclid=IwAR1fe8XBjyTFSYOV6sZ2zkOZlph3Lz4HcdSQAL8iVeXu8ZWkS3JtIALQ8T4
    Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:01 pm

https://www.rtklive.com/en/news-single.php?ID=24605

Serbia has made a request for KFOR to take control of the north and initiate an international investigation.

The military attachés of Serbia have shared a document in their embassies worldwide, which outlines the country's primary demands for the international community following the "recent developments in Kosovo."

The document suggests that KFOR should replace the Kosovo Police and assume all aspects of security and management of the north, with the top priority being the preservation of peace and the avoidance of conflict. Until the conditions are met for the return to facilitated dialogue from Brussels, the organization of new elections in the northern municipalities, the establishment of the Association of Municipalities with a Serbian Majority, and the inclusion and reintegration of local Kosovo Serbs in the Kosovo Police, KFOR should maintain control.

Additionally, an international investigation should be conducted to determine what occurred on September 24.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:13 pm

ovo je vrv izajava koja bi isla i da je uspelo to sto nije
    plachkica

Post by plachkica Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:26 pm

https://www.politico.eu/article/attack-kosovo-banjska-serbia-aleksandar-vucic-albin-kurti/

Kosovo attack: Who benefits?
    Blamed on Serbia, last week’s ambush is especially perplexing — and it’s worth questioning whose interests it serves.

Jamie Dettmer is opinion editor at POLITICO Europe. 
    The European Union and the United States have been trying to persuade Serbia and Kosovo to end their enmity and normalize relations for more than a decade.
    There were finally signs of promise in April, when Serbian President Aleksandar Vučić and Kosovo’s Prime Minister Albin Kurti finally gave tacit, if begrudging, approval to an EU-brokered plan that would see the two finally sprinkle some soil over the hatchet.
    But despite all the cajoling and coaxing, it wasn’t to be.
    U.S. and European officials have insinuated that Kurti was more to blame here, with EU foreign policy chief Josep Borrell drawing attention to the failure to establish an association of municipalities in northern Kosovo, which would have allowed Kosovo’s Serbs some autonomy in an enclave where they’re a majority.
    Behind the scenes, U.S. and European officials have also quietly praised Vučić for a slow and halting tilt toward the West, secretly supplying some arms to Ukraine and moving to reduce Serbia’s dependency on Russian energy supplies.
    This is why last week’s astonishing clash between armed Serbs and police in the village of Banjska, in northern Kosovo’s Zvečan municipality, is especially perplexing — and it’s worth asking whose interests it serves.
    Kosovo’s leaders quickly blamed Vučić for the attack, which also involved a siege of an Orthodox monastery. A Kosovan policeman and three Serb gunmen were killed in the clash. And Kosovo’s President Vjosa Osmani said Friday that “the (armed) group simply exercised the intentions and the motives of Serbia as a country and Vučić as the leader.”
    Osmani maintains Belgrade was trying to copy Moscow’s 2014 annexation of Crimea, which began with so-called little green men infiltrating the Ukrainian peninsula. “They are trying to carry out a Crimea model in the Republic of Kosovo, but we will absolutely not let that happen,” she added.
    Kurti has called for sanctions to be imposed on Serbia for what he describes as a state-sponsored terrorist attack, warning that if the crime goes unpunished, Belgrade will repeat it. Vučić planned and ordered an attack in northern Kosovo “to destabilize” the country with the goal of starting a war, he said.
    In response, Vučić has angrily denied these allegations but has noticeably hardened his rhetoric, possibly as a sop to Serbian ultra-nationalists. More alarmingly, however, Serbia has been building up its forces near the border with Kosovo since the deadly clashes, which the White House has described as “unprecedented.” And according to U.S. National Security Council spokesman John Kirby, on a phone call with Vučić, Secretary of State Antony Blinken urged an “immediate de-escalation and a return to dialogue.”
    If Belgrade did have a hand in the attack, however, it would appear to pull against the caution Vučić has displayed since Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, hedging his bets between the West and Serbia’s traditional Slavic ally. Vučić didn’t join in on Western sanctions against Russia but has condemned the invasion, and says he’s keen to pursue Serbia’s bid for EU membership.
    Marko Đurić, the Serbian ambassador to the U.S., echoes Vučić’s argument that planning or approving an attack in Kosovo at this juncture would make no sense and potentially ruin Belgrade’s improving relations with the West. “We have a lot to lose by any kind of escalation in Kosovo,” he told POLITICO — including harming the country commercially.
    Đurić also said the attack has complicated the country’s domestic politics, noting that “the far right in Serbia is going to try and exploit this to the greatest extent possible.”
    But Kosovo’s leaders have a case against Belgrade that needs answering.
    To support the allegation that Vučić endorsed the attack, they highlight the role of Milan Radoičić, the deputy leader of the Serb List — a party that dominates Serb politics in northern Kosovo and has close links with Vučić’s Serbian Progressive Party.
    Nicknamed the “boss of the north,” Radoičić admitted to organizing and leading the attack in a statement issued by his lawyer, saying he was solely responsible. “I didn’t inform anyone from the government structures of the Republic of Serbia about this, nor from the local political structures from the north of Kosovo and Metohija, nor did I get any help from them, because we already had had different views on the previous methods of resisting Kurti’s terror,” he said.
    But Kurti dismisses the idea that Radoičić would have gone ahead without Vučić’s approval. “I have no doubt that Radiočić was only the executor. The one who planned and ordered this terrorist, criminal attack on our state, in order to violate our territorial integrity, national safety and state security, is none other than President Vučić,” he told reporters.
    Other officials in Pristina also say it would be stretching credulity to think Aleksandar Vulin, the head of Serbia’s BIA intelligence agency, would have been unaware of a planned attack.
    Bojan Pajtić, a Serbian law professor and former president of the autonomous province of Vojvodina within Serbia, agrees the Banjska provocation wouldn’t have gone ahead without the security agency’s knowledge, saying it is improbable that the BIA would have failed to notice an operation being prepared by a heavily armed formation consisting of dozens of people in such a small area. “The BIA normally knows who drank coffee with whom yesterday in Zvečan,” he said.
    “When an incident occurs that is not accidental, but the result of someone’s efforts, you always wonder whose interests it is in,” Paltić said. “In this case, it is certainly not in the interest of Aleksandar Vučić, because after the last attempt at dialogue in Brussels, in the eyes of the West, in relation to Kurti, he still looked like a constructive partner.”
    Pajtić isn’t alone in querying who’s interest the attack was in, and so far, both Washington and Brussels have been extremely cautious in their comments. European Commission spokesperson Peter Stano said the EU will wait for the completion of the investigation before coming to any conclusions on what he described as a terrorist attack. Washington, careful to keep its language neutral, hasn’t been specific about who it blames either.
    This, of course, stands in sharp contrast to Moscow, which predictably grandstanded as Serbia’s traditional protector, accusing Pristina of ethnic cleansing in northern Kosovo — the very same lie used to try to justify Russian President Vladimir Putin’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine.
    “This incident, the most serious example of violence in Kosovo for years, turned the tables on Vučić,” said Dimitar Bechev, a visiting scholar at Carnegie Europe. And he, too, questioned whether the attack was a rogue operation by Serbian ultra-nationalists and Kosovo’s Serb leaders.
    “Should the story of Radoičić freelancing be corroborated, it would appear that Vučić has lost control over his erstwhile proxies,” he said.
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:03 pm

​ 
    Nezavisna komisija za medije (NKM) zatražila je od distributivnih operatera da zaustave emitovanje kanala Arena.
    Ova mera važiće do druge odluke ove komisije.
    Prema rečima šefa Komisije Jetona Mehmetija, odluka NKM-a doneta je nakon što su kanali Arene emitovali sadržaje koji su u suprotnosti sa njihovim propisima.
    „Reč je o prenošenju video poruka koje dolaze iz Srbije koje sadrže tekstualni sadržaj veličanja napada na severu i sadrži preteće poruke za građane Kosova“, kazao je Mehmeti.
    Prema njegovim rečima, to je u suprotnosti sa članom 19. Uredbe ove komisije.
    „Neposredna akcija je da se nakon saznanja da su emitovani, odmah obustave prenosi Arene, jer je takva poruka u suprotnosti sa propisima i narušava bezbednost u zemlji“, rekao je Mehmeti.
    Ovo su podržali i drugi članovi NKM-a koji su opisali prenos takvih poruka kao uznemirujući i ozbiljan prekršaj.
    Kanal Arena sport reemituju kablovski operateri Artmotion, IPKO, Kujtesa, Telkos i MTS.
    Na ovim kanalima više puta je emitovan preteći video spot, gde na srpskom piše „Pamtićemo“, veličajući trojicu napadača ubijenih u Banjskoj u Zvečanu 24. septembra, koji su bili deo grupa koja je napala Kosovsku policiju, u kom slučaju je ubijen pripadnik KP Afrim Bunjaku.
    Kako je saopštio NKM, prenos kanala Arena na ovim kablovskim operaterima je već zaustavljen.

Izvor: Koha (tekst je izvorno preveden sa albanskog, naslov je adaptiran)
    https://www.koha.net/arberi/394153/kpm-ja-ndalon-transmetimin-e-kanaleve-te-arena-s-qe-shfaqen-spotin-kercenues-ne-serbisht/?fbclid=IwAR3eYikJBBw8jZn-au2HTiZwUJY56GzWfGlvya8lBX3BbJeJNViAILhLpl0
    https://kossev.info/nkm-zatrazila-zabranu-emitovanja-kanala-arenasport-na-kosovu-zbog-velicanja-napada-na-severu/

rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:03 pm

boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:11 pm

cela drzava na jednu sipku stala

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    plachkica

Post by plachkica Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:25 pm

[size=34]Saslušan Milan Radoičić, otkriveni detalji: Oružje nabavljao iz Tuzle, isporučivano mu u Beograd[/size]

U Višem javnom tužilaštvu u Beogradu danas je saslušan Milan R. (45) zbog sumnje da je sa, za sada, više nepoznatih lica, izvršio krivična djela udruživanje radi vršenja krivičnih djela, nedozvoljena proizvodnja, držanje, nošenje i promet vatrenog oružja i eksplozivnih materija i teška djela protiv opšte sigurnosti.

Osumnjičeni je na saslušanju negirao izvršenje krivičnih djela koja mu se stavljaju na teret, saopštilo je VJT.
    Nakon saslušanja tužilaštvo je predložilo sudiji za prethodni postupak Višeg suda u Beogradu da osumnjičenom odredi pritvor zbog opasnosti od bjekstva.
    Naredbom o sprovođenju istrage obuhvaćeno je više, za sada, nepoznatih lica, kojima se na teret stavlja krivično djelo Teška djela protiv opšte sigurnosti.
    Prema naredbi o sprovođenju istrage, Milan R. se tereti da je od januara 2023. godine do 24. septembra oružje, municiju i eksplozivna sredstva velike razorne moći nabavljao iz Tuzle, Federacija BIH, koje mu je isporučivano na teritoriji Grada Beograda, najčešće na potezu Bubanj Potok – Vrčin, a koje je potom prenosio i skladištio na neutvrđenim lokcijama na teritoriji Кosova, gde ih je skrivao u napuštenim objektima i šumama, pa je kao kolovođa grupe sa više NN lica, zajedničkim djelovanjem i opšte opasnom radnjom 24. septembra izazvao opasnost za život ljudi u mjestu Banjska na teritoriji AP КIM, navedeno je u saopštenju Višeg javnog tužilaštva.
    Podsjetimo, Milan Radoičić je u petak, preko svog advokata Gorana Petronijevića, preuzeo odgovornost za oružani sukob u selu Banjska, a narednog dana je saslušan u policiji u svojstvu građanina. Nakon njegovog saslušanja, saopšteno je i da slučaj sukoba u Banjskoj preuzima beogradsko Više javno tužilaštvo u Beogradu.
    “Ja, Milan Radoičić, od oca Rajka, rođen u Republici Srbiji, zbog mnogobrojnih spekulacija koje su se pojavile, obaviještavam javnost da sam zajedno sa sunarodnicima sa sjevera Kosova dana 24. septembra došao na sjever Kosova, u selo Banjska. Razlog našeg vraćanja bio je da ohrabrimo srpski narod sa tog područja u pružanju otpora teroru kom je svakodnevno izložen. Obavještavam sve dežurne progonitelje srpskog naroda, od Kurtija do mnogobrojnih inostranih pomagača, da sam lično obavio sve logističke pripreme za odbranu naroda, a ovaj čin nema veze sa mojim ranijim političkim angažmanom. O ovome nisam obavještavao nikoga, ni vlast Republike Srbije, niti sam od njih imao bilo kakvu pomoć jer smo već tada imali različite stavove po pitanju otpra Kurtijevom teror”, napisao je Radoičić u pismu koje je pročitao njegov advokat Goran Petronijević, a kojim je preuzeo odgovornost za događaje u selu Banjska.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:43 pm

“krivična djela udruživanje radi vršenja krivičnih djela, nedozvoljena proizvodnja, držanje, nošenje i promet vatrenog oružja i eksplozivnih materija i teška djela protiv opšte sigurnosti” - може ли ово краће и лепше да се каже? Да се десило било где другде, не би ни часа часили.
    Uncle Baby Billy

Post by Uncle Baby Billy Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:43 pm

https://n1info.rs/vesti/osmani-za-cnn-objavicemo-dokaz-da-je-vucic-dao-naredbu-za-banjsku/

opalac Kosovo* - Page 5 2304934895

_____
    ja se rukovodim logikom gvozdenih determinizama
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:52 pm

Sa ppp-a:
    ja kapiram da smo mi banana republika, groteskni prikaz drzave, kolonija kojom upravlja mesavina Fome Fomicha, Ludog Sesirdzije i Goluma, ali da raspises 3 dana zalosti za poginule pa cim prodju ta tri dana optuzis iste te likove za teska dela protiv opste sigurnosti, pa toga se ni Orvel nije setio u 1984.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:04 pm

Uncle Baby Billy wrote:https://n1info.rs/vesti/osmani-za-cnn-objavicemo-dokaz-da-je-vucic-dao-naredbu-za-banjsku/

opalac Kosovo* - Page 5 2304934895

pa jedino ako potpuno lud pa je to naredjenje dao napismeno
    Јанош Винету

Post by Јанош Винету Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:23 pm

rumbeando wrote:Sa ppp-a:
    ja kapiram da smo mi banana republika, groteskni prikaz drzave, kolonija kojom upravlja mesavina Fome Fomicha, Ludog Sesirdzije i Goluma, ali da raspises 3 dana zalosti za poginule pa cim prodju ta tri dana optuzis iste te likove za teska dela protiv opste sigurnosti, pa toga se ni Orvel nije setio u 1984.

Морам да цитирам Филипенка:

Filipenko wrote:
    Tako i funkcionise vucicevski narativ. Pokrij sve, al da se zna sta mi najvise volimo. Ostalima namiguj, kandiduj teme, organizuj dijalog, i javi Klacaru da tvituje o tome i pokrene onlajn lavinu pristojnitija.

_____
    Burundi is an exception among other nations because it is a country which gave God first place, a God who guards and protects from all misfortune.
    Burundi... opskurno udruženje 20ak levičarskih intelektualaca, kojima je fetiš odbrana poniženih i uvredjenih.
    Улични ходач

Post by Улични ходач Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:40 pm

Типичан образац снс пропаганде. Јуче хероји, данас терористи, можда их сутра испоручи Приштини.

Углавном насловна информера говори да је почело озбиљно нагризање рејтинга иако постоји нестварна контрола медија. Чак ни редовно заседање Скупштине не сме да крене иако је требало.
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:28 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:42 am

Има и ту зајебанција: “набавио је” у Тузли, али му је испоручено у Београду. Јебем ли га, која је напредњачка дефиниција набавке?

Они су бре у рату против мозга, и воде великом разликом!

Post by beatakeshi Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:46 am

Ma u ovu tuzlansku priču niko i ne veruje. Pas mi pojeo domaći, zaglavio se u liftu, itd.
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:16 am

Post by MNE Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:34 am

kad se Radoičić na Kosovo vrati
    ficfiric

Post by ficfiric Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:51 am

Bas da vidim kakve parole planiraju Delije. Mozda ne bas protiv Svajcaraca, ali za vikend mora biti nesto

_____

Uprava napolje!

паће

Post by паће Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:10 pm

ficfiric wrote:Bas da vidim kakve parole planiraju Delije. Mozda ne bas protiv Svajcaraca, ali za vikend mora biti nesto

A, пароле. Прво сам прочитао патроле па ми било шкк.

_____
       What is it before it is called a day? Why do people try to call my name and not me?
       чланак садржи негативну количину информације, прочиташ па знаш мање него пре.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:04 pm

rumbeando wrote:

lol
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:06 pm

Nedozvoljena proizvodnja, držanje, nošenje i promet oružja i eksplozivnih materija iz člana 348 stav 4 i 3 u vezi sa stavom 1 Krivičnog zakonika u sticaju sa krivičnim delom Učestvovanje u grupi koja izvrši krivično delo iz člana 349 stav 2 u vezi sa stavom 1 Krivičnog zakonika i krivičnim delom Teško delo protiv opšte sigurnosti iz člana 288 stav 2 u vezi sa članom 278 stav 1 Krivičnog zakonika.

Mislum, ok, nije kao da je imao ICBMs

Post by beatakeshi Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:15 pm

Ništa uznemiravanje javnosti i mogućnost da ponovi delo?
    ficfiric

Post by ficfiric Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:32 pm

Vise je robijao DJV pre par meseci kad nije hteo da plati onu kaznu

_____

Uprava napolje!

Post by Sponsored content