Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rusija i sve vezano za nju

Летећи Полип

Rusija i sve vezano za nju Empty Rusija i sve vezano za nju

Post by Летећи Полип Thu May 04, 2023 10:17 pm

We tend to equate Putin’s regime with Putin himself. It is often heard that if Putin disappears, his regime will fall. However, I caution against this assumption, as the regime may prove to be more resilient, drawn-out, and potentially radical than Putin himself. It depends on the circumstances of Putin’s departure, but in my opinion his regime may outlive him. This is not just due to natural reasons related to age and health but also because of the way the war has drastically changed the domestic situation in Russia.
    Putin, who was once a strong leader with a clear plan, vision, and resources to secure the state’s stability, now appears misinformed, hesitant. He is failing to provide a reassuring strategy for how Russia will get out of this crisis. If Putin had conquered Ukraine in the first months of the war, there would be no questions. Not only did he fail but he created a crisis with no clear way out. I am not saying that he does not have a vision, but the way he interacts with the élites and deals with military defeats fuels uncertainty and anxiety about Russia’s future.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/q-and-a/why-russian-elites-think-putins-war-is-doomed-to-fail

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    Notxor

Rusija i sve vezano za nju Empty Re: Rusija i sve vezano za nju

Post by Notxor Fri May 05, 2023 2:38 pm

Cousin Billy wrote:Hvala, isprobaću! Imam duplo slabiju karticu ali videću može li da se iskoristi.

Meni je radilo na analogu 1060 sa 6gb rama. Za ovo su bitni su i brzina gpu i količina rama.

_____
      Sweet and Tender Hooligan  
    plachkica

Post by plachkica Sat May 06, 2023 11:34 am

plachkica

Post by plachkica Sat May 06, 2023 11:34 am

i opet sam pomislila da se radi o pelevinu
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sat May 06, 2023 12:16 pm

Smrc

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    паће

Post by паће Sat May 06, 2023 12:39 pm

Тај 1 велтшмрц.

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    Јанош Винету

Post by Јанош Винету Sat May 06, 2023 12:43 pm

Неки смешни лумпен, нацбол.

_____
    Burundi is an exception among other nations because it is a country which gave God first place, a God who guards and protects from all misfortune.
    Burundi... opskurno udruženje 20ak levičarskih intelektualaca, kojima je fetiš odbrana poniženih i uvredjenih.

Post by beatakeshi Sat May 06, 2023 12:45 pm

Izuzetan pisac.
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Sat May 06, 2023 1:31 pm

Kada pisac umre, ugasi se zvezda.

_____

~~~~~

паће

Post by паће Sat May 06, 2023 2:18 pm

Летећи Полип wrote:Kada pisac umre, ugasi se уveуda.

_____
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Tue May 09, 2023 10:19 am

"A sve zato što sam Rus"
    паће

Post by паће Tue May 09, 2023 10:35 am

Убуцкио се нешто.

_____
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Tue May 09, 2023 3:04 pm

Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Tue May 09, 2023 7:05 pm

Bolje da su je otkazali.

_____

~~~~~

fikret selimbašić

Post by fikret selimbašić Tue May 09, 2023 7:11 pm

Летећи Полип wrote:Bolje da su je otkazali.

Tek to ne bi valjalo. Nije parada samo po prikazanoj vojnoj tehnici bila skromna, svega pet predsednika i premijera je bilo u gostima. Lukašenko došao bolestan, dodatno mu pozlilo u Moskvi i odmah se vratio za Minsk. Izgledao je loše i vjerovatno da je nešto ozbiljnije u pitanju čim je danas, po prvi put u istoriji povijesti njegove vladavine, na paradi pobjede u Minsku, govor prepustio ministru odbrane.

_____
    Međuopštinski pustolov.

Kijevljani, Kijevljani, paganski skupe. Da niste Mihajlika izdali, nikad Tatari Kijev ne bi zauzeli.

A onda, kad mjehne Raspotočje, onda je jebeno.
    Solus_Rex

Post by Solus_Rex Tue May 09, 2023 7:49 pm

Mór Thököly wrote:

Zar ne vidiš da je u apstinenciji:

_____
    "Sisaj kurac, Boomere. Spletkario si i nameštao ban pa se sad izvlačiš. Radiša je format a ti si mali iskompleksirani miš. Katastrofa za Burundi čoveče.
    A i deluje da te napustio drugar u odsudnom trenutku pa te spašavaju ova tovarka što vrv ni ne dismr na ribu, to joj se gadi, i ovaj južnjak koji o niškim kafanama čita na forumu. Prejaka šarža."  - Monsier K.
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Wed May 10, 2023 12:27 am

Bez veze je ovo, bolja parada vojske Severne Koreje.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Thu May 11, 2023 12:26 am

Budžetski prihodi Rusije u prva 4 meseca 2023. su za 22,4% manji nego u istom periodu pre godinu dana, a rashodi za 26,3% veći. Prihodi od nafte i gasa su manji za 52,3% nego pre godinu dana.

Za vremenski period od prva 4 meseca (33%) godine, ostvareno je 29,8% planiranih godišnjih prihoda, a 38,6% planiranih godišnjih rashoda. Deficit za ova četiri meseca iznosi 117% planiranog deficita za celu godinu, dakle da bi ostvarili planirani deficit, potrebno je da se u preostalih 8 meseci napravi suficit kako bi se ukupan deficit smanjio.

Rusija i sve vezano za nju FvyjYUaX0AcKsni?format=jpg&name=large

Izvor podataka:
    https://minfin.gov.ru/ru/press-center/?id_4=38473-predvaritelnaya_otsenka_ispolneniya_federalnogo_byudzheta_za_yanvar-aprel_2023_goda

Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Thu May 11, 2023 12:41 am

Ruplje
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Thu May 11, 2023 5:49 am

pu malera.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Fri May 12, 2023 4:34 pm

_____

Notxor

Post by Notxor Tue May 16, 2023 9:01 am

Spektakl

_____
      Sweet and Tender Hooligan  
    Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Thu May 18, 2023 10:48 pm

Russia Has Lost 50K Scientists in 5 Years – RAS
    6 hours ago

Russia has lost over 50,000 scientific researchers in the past five years, a senior member of the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS) has said.

“The main problem in Russia is as follows: Over the past five years, only Russia — no other countries — has lost so many people working in the scientific field. Russia has lost 50,000 people,” Interfax quoted RAS Vice President Valentin Parmon as saying at a meeting.

“Now, when everyone is talking about technological sovereignty and the future depends on science-intensive technology, the issue is that Russia as a state is missing those who can do this,” said Parmon, who also chairs the RAS’ Siberian Branch.

He called for an “approximately threefold” increase in state research funding in order to attract capable people back to scientific research and reach “at least an approximate average level” of technologically advanced countries.

Parmon’s comments come after scientists from the Institute of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics of the RAS’ Siberian Branch published an open letter to the authorities over the arrest of three of its scientists on treason suspicions, warning that the criminal cases risked setting back Russia’s advances in hypersonic technology.

“We simply do not understand how to continue with our work. [...] We see that any article or report can become grounds for treason charges,” they said.

The scientists also drew attention to how the prevailing atmosphere is affecting young scientists.

“Even now, the best students refuse to come and work for us, and our best young employees leave science. Several scientific fields are simply being closed because employees are afraid to engage in such research,” the scientists wrote.

Moscow State University rector Viktor Sadovnichy said in April that the number of scientists in Russia under the age of 30 has decreased by 25% over the past 10 years.

“According to Form 2-Science by Rosstat, the total number of young researchers under the age of 30 in Russia is declining. In 2010, there were 71,000 of them, including 4,350 with academic degrees, while in 2021, there were 53,000, including 1,750 with academic degrees,” Sadovnichy said at an extended meeting of the Russian Union of Rectors.

Across all age groups, the total number of scientists in Russia fell to a historic low of 340,100 people in 2021, according to calculations by the Institute for Statistical Studies and Economics of Knowledge at Moscow’s Higher School of Economics.

The number of scientific workers in the country has been steadily declining since 2014, when Russia annexed Crimea from Ukraine. From 2014-2021, the number of scientists decreased by 10.5%, or 76,000 people.

At the time of the Soviet Union’s dissolution, Russia had 992,000 researchers, the world’s highest number of scientific workers.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Mon May 22, 2023 2:54 pm

Strategic solitude at work

rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Mon May 22, 2023 3:21 pm

To preko Irana? Fali im Turkmenistan.

Rusija i sve vezano za nju FwoVu9taAAAQN5j?format=jpg&name=900x900

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:12 am