Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veštačka inteligencija

tanjajedaska

Veštačka inteligencija - Page 10 Empty Re: Veštačka inteligencija

Post by tanjajedaska Tue May 21, 2024 1:56 pm

Veštačka inteligencija - Page 10 Thez_l10
    Veštačka inteligencija - Page 10 Thez_l11
    Te ocale ce da skeniraju devojke i zene i otkrivace pravi karakter ljudskih primeraka.
    Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Mon Jun 10, 2024 2:09 am

https://www.technologyreview.com/2023/10/23/1082189/data-poisoning-artists-fight-generative-ai/

They can then also opt to use Nightshade. Once AI developers scrape the internet to get more data to tweak an existing AI model or build a new one, these poisoned samples make their way into the model’s data set and cause it to malfunction.

Poisoned data samples can manipulate models into learning, for example, that images of hats are cakes, and images of handbags are toasters. The poisoned data is very difficult to remove, as it requires tech companies to painstakingly find and delete each corrupted sample.

The researchers tested the attack on Stable Diffusion’s latest models and on an AI model they trained themselves from scratch. When they fed Stable Diffusion just 50 poisoned images of dogs and then prompted it to create images of dogs itself, the output started looking weird—creatures with too many limbs and cartoonish faces. With 300 poisoned samples, an attacker can manipulate Stable Diffusion to generate images of dogs to look like cats.
    паће

Post by паће Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:00 am

Ћерпич је увек био алав. Ако може да наплати а да сам ништа не плати, одлично.

_____
       is „nowhere to be found“ identical to „everywhere to be lost“?
       сад да ме питаш да ли у Зрењанину пада киша, ја не бих смео да погледам кроз прозор, него бих морао да зовем Београд да их питам да ли у Зрењанину пада киша.
    Solus_Rex

Post by Solus_Rex Wed Jun 12, 2024 4:52 pm

_____
    "Sisaj kurac, Boomere. Spletkario si i nameštao ban pa se sad izvlačiš. Radiša je format a ti si mali iskompleksirani miš. Katastrofa za Burundi čoveče.
    A i deluje da te napustio drugar u odsudnom trenutku pa te spašavaju ova tovarka što vrv ni ne dismr na ribu, to joj se gadi, i ovaj južnjak koji o niškim kafanama čita na forumu. Prejaka šarža."  - Monsier K.
    Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Wed Jun 19, 2024 7:37 am

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 11:16 am