Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USA - США - SAD

Uncle Baby Billy

USA - США - SAD - Page 34 Empty Re: USA - США - SAD

Post by Uncle Baby Billy Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:24 pm

onoliki šampanjci se hlade još od 2016. USA - США - SAD - Page 34 2304934895

_____
    ja se rukovodim logikom gvozdenih determinizama
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:31 pm

A dajte ljudi više

Post by beatakeshi Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:42 pm

Možda uspe ovaj put.

Post by Zus Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:43 pm

Zla žena iz turšije

Post by beatakeshi Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:52 pm

Ali ta jebena gerontokratija... k'o Sanremo.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:13 pm

Aha. Nema penzije, nema povlačenja, žele da vladaju do senilnosti i smrti. Odvratno.
    Notxor

Post by Notxor Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:20 pm

A kao ne biste voleli Trump - Clinton II Revenge of the Sith?

_____
      Sweet and Tender Hooligan  
    паће

Post by паће Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:26 pm

Notxor wrote:A kao ne biste voleli Trump - Clinton II Revenge of the Sith?

Да за њима не дође д ривенџ ов д гладхни?

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    disident

Post by disident Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:37 pm

A sta biste vi voleli, da neki mladi kandidat koga Rusija ili Kina kontrolisu pobedi?
    Ovako, stari,provereni kadrovi

_____
    Što se ostaloga tiče, smatram da Zapad treba razoriti
    Jedini proleter Burundija
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    Notxor

Post by Notxor Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:40 pm

Šta ja znam... platio bih da gledam kako se AOC i Tulsi valjaju u blatu, ali to je zato što sam svinja.
    Mada, zajebano bi bilo - prva Portorikanka, druga surferka...

_____
    паће

Post by паће Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:44 pm

Notxor wrote:Šta ja znam... platio bih da gledam kako se AOC i Tulsi valjaju u blatu, ali to je zato što sam svinja.
    Mada, zajebano bi bilo - prva Portorikanka, druga surferka...

:izbacivanje:

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    plachkica

Post by plachkica Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:49 pm

[size=33]Fetterman, Recovering After Stroke, Labors to Adjust to Life in the Senate[/size]
    The first-term Democrat is adapting to Congress while coping with the lasting effects of a near-fatal stroke, and the institution is adapting to accommodate him
    https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/10/us/politics/john-fetterman-senate-stroke.html
    Јанош Винету

Post by Јанош Винету Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:22 pm

АОК се понаша као да је на иглама, ненормално хистерише пред камерама. Добро је и до овде догурала.

Ти млађи кадрови су некако несоцијализовани, имам утисак да не знају да се понашају у друштву и међу људима.

_____
    Burundi is an exception among other nations because it is a country which gave God first place, a God who guards and protects from all misfortune.
    Burundi... opskurno udruženje 20ak levičarskih intelektualaca, kojima je fetiš odbrana poniženih i uvredjenih.
    Notxor

Post by Notxor Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:50 pm

Jebaće nas Marsovci

WASHINGTON — The Pentagon downed an unidentified object over Alaska on Friday at the order of President Biden, according to U.S. officials.

John Kirby, a White House spokesman, confirmed the incident at a news conference on Friday.

U.S. officials said it was not confirmed if the object was a balloon, but it was traveling at an altitude that made it a potential threat to civilian aircraft.

Mr. Biden ordered the unidentified object downed “out of an abundance of caution,” Mr. Kirby said. He said the object was shot down over waters off the coast of Alaska.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/10/us/politics/unidentified-object-shot-down-alaska.html

_____
    disident

Post by disident Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:14 pm

_____
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    disident

Post by disident Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:23 pm

At a press conference on Monday, February 6, lawyers for the family of Manuel Esteban Paez Terán, a 26-year-old environmental activist shot and killed by Atlanta, Georgia police on January 18, said that preliminary results from an independent autopsy revealed that the activist, who went by the name Tortuguita/Tort (Little Turtle), had been shot at least “12-13 times” by “multiple police officers.”

On the morning of January 18, Tortuguita was one of at least eight “forest defenders” camped in the South River forest, just outside Atlanta, Georgia, protesting the construction of a $90 million 85-acre police training facility commonly referred to as “Cop City.” Police claim that during a police “clearing operation” of the forest, Tortuguita shot a Georgia state trooper once with a pistol, prompting police to return fire and kill Tortuguita.

Speaking on Monday, Brian Spears, a civil rights attorney for the family, said, “Manuel was shot over 12 times, by several different firearms from multiple officers.”

The lawyer added that even before the preliminary autopsy, completed last Tuesday, showed that Tortuguita was “riddled with bullets,” lawyers had requested audio, video and drone information concerning the shooting from “all of the agencies” involved in the police action.

Gerry Weber, senior counsel for the Southern Center for Human Rights, told the press conference that so far, the family’s attorneys had yet to receive a response.

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI), which is overseeing the cover-up of Tortuguita’s killing by police, confirmed in a January 18 public statement that the “task force” assembled the morning Tortuguita was shot included police agents from the Atlanta Police Department, the Georgia State Patrol, the Department of Natural Resources, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Georgia Emergency Management Agency and the DeKalb County Police Department.

Despite the presence of dozens of police officers from several agencies, two of which—the Atlanta and DeKalb County police departments—are required by Georgia state law to wear body cameras, police and the GBI claim that no body camera footage exists of the actual shooting, only its “aftermath.”

Gerry Weber called into question police claims that no footage of the shooting existed. “Somehow, with officers wearing body cameras now more than ever, we have seen zero footage of the shooting death of Mr. Terán” he said.

In a statement released ahead of Monday’s press conference, Jeff Filipovits, lead attorney for the family, said that the GBI had so far “selectively released information about Manny’s death.”

“They claim Manny failed to follow orders,” the statement read. “What orders? The GBI has not talked about the fact that Manny faced a firing squad, when those shots were fired, or who fired them.”

On Wednesday night, the first body camera footage from the Atlanta Police Department was released. While the footage does not show the incident itself, in a short clip, four gunshots are heard, followed by dozens more shots over roughly a 10-second period.

The volume of gunfire prompted one of the police to ask, “[I]s this target practice?”
    In the last year, at least 14 “forest defenders” have been charged by the US government on trumped-up “domestic terrorism” charges for engaging in acts of civil disobedience against the construction of Cop City. This includes non-violent acts such as blocking construction vehicles or pitching hammocks in trees slated for clearing.

Speaking of the proposed police training center, Weber said Monday that the “militarized center” would be the “third largest police training center in the nation.”

“Cop city is not a benign training center,” Weber added. “They want to shut down any movement in this country against police violence.”

Pointing to the refusal of the police to release any information regarding the circumstances that led to the shooting, Weber said, “We are seeing zero on transparency.” Commenting on claims from politicians and police that “domestic terrorism” charges were warranted against the protesters because they were not from DeKalb County, and were therefore “outside agitators,” Weber recounted that these were the same arguments used by Southern segregationists and Democratic politicians during the civil rights movement of the 1950s and 1960s.

“Law enforcement is claiming that anyone who came from out of state to the protests is more likely to be a domestic terrorist. That sure sounds like something you might have heard in 1965 on Bloody Sunday on the Edmund Pettus Bridge,” Weber remarked.

At Monday’s press conference, Daniel Paez, Tort’s brother and a US Navy veteran, accused the police of engaging in a cover-up. “We have been lied to. That is the truth,” he said.

Rejecting claims that police feared for their life, Paez recounted that in 2022, police killed at least 1,176 people, mostly working class and poor, while only 64 cops were killed on the job.

“Meanwhile,” Paez added, “the police are a danger to themselves.” He noted that according to policechiefmagazine.org, in 2016 there were “239 police suicides.”

Pointing to the class character of police violence and that fact that the proposed $90 million police training facility has the backing of major corporations such as Delta Air Lines, Equifax, Home Depot, United Parcel Service and Wells Fargo, Paez said, “Cop City is creating a police officer for its buyers, the corporations.”

“Do you think homeless people want militarized cops?” Paez asked rhetorically. “Cop city ... is for the corporations that fund it.”

The parents of Tortuguita spoke lovingly of their child. Belkis Terán said her son was born on April 23, 1996 in Venezuela and graduated from Florida State University with a degree in sociology.

“Manuel was a defender of the forest,” she said. “Manuel had a heart full of love for people, animals and the tress. Manuel has a great interest in helping the disenfranchised, the voiceless, those unable to defend themselves.”

“It does not make sense killing someone who was sleeping in the forest,” Belkis said. “We are living a horror.”

Tort’s father, Joel Paez, said, “We are heartbroken,” and that while he was praying for “the full recovery of the officer who was shot that morning,” he was also praying for “all the individuals who were unjustly accused of domestic terrorism, who, like my child, want to preserve and protect a piece of forest…”

He added, “Manuel was profoundly worried for all of humanity.” He said his son “sadly ... was a fierce environmentalist, who gave his life for his ideas in the United States of America.”

At the same time the press conference was being held, the police agencies that engaged in the January 18 “clearing operation” that ended with Tortuguita’s death conducted another massive police operation in the Atlanta-area forest. The Atlanta-Journal Constitution reported that “SWAT teams from the Atlanta and DeKalb County police departments, as well as Georgia State Patrol troopers and representatives from other agencies, were seen at the site in southwest DeKalb County.”

Local East Atlanta resident Margaret Mason Tate told the newspaper, “I don’t know a neighbor of mine who is excited about this project. And I know I am not.”

She added, “I want to invest my tax dollars into the city of Atlanta and not Cop City. There is absolutely no way I can adequately express how distressing it is to feel like I live in a war zone...”

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2023/02/09/mgek-f09.html

_____
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    disident

Post by disident Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:28 pm

Ko bi rekao da zemlja demokratije i ljudskih prava strelja ekoloske aktiviste kao pse, u akciji u kojoj je ucestvovalo 6 razlicitih policijskih i bezbednosnih sluzbi, i onda prezivele aktiviste bacila u zatvor pod optuzbom da su teroristi, a ceo slucaj zataska.

_____
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    Notxor

Post by Notxor Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:30 pm

pakao

_____

Post by MNE Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:25 pm

konjski nil

Post by konjski nil Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:42 pm

Notxor wrote:Jebaće nas Marsovci
    +1

najgora vest u istoriji koja se ovim ujedno bliži svom tužnom kraju  

s vedrije strane ode planeta puna glupih avaxa  USA - США - SAD - Page 34 2304934895

_____
    USA - США - SAD - Page 34 2692   Hong Kong dollar, Indian cents, English pounds and Eskimo pence   USA - США - SAD - Page 34 2692
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:24 am

konjski nil

Post by konjski nil Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:17 pm

USA - США - SAD - Page 34 2304934895

_____
    USA - США - SAD - Page 34 2692   Hong Kong dollar, Indian cents, English pounds and Eskimo pence   USA - США - SAD - Page 34 2692
    Notxor

Post by Notxor Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:28 pm

Ovo su verovatno samo baloni jer prave NLO-e nije bilo šanse ni da stignu ni da obore - bar je tako pričao pilot koji ih je viđao, prvo na Pacifiku, pa na Atlantiku - njegove snimke su puštali Kongresu a posle i javnosti.

btw. Koliko košta balončina helijuma vs dizanje f-22 na 20km + raketa pošto mi izgleda kao dobra zajebancija.

_____
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:39 am

Joj, bre samo su nam još vanzemaljci falili sad. Ukurac.

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    konjski nil

Post by konjski nil Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:03 am

ma ne brate lepše da skončamo daveći se nekim ptičjim bacilom ili od infarkta u kjubiklu ili venući u staračkom domu ili od neke tumorčine nego in the blaze of glory pičkarajući se sa hidraliscima ultraliscima i mutaliscima + ako si već bio u ratu steko si imunitet bole te uvo USA - США - SAD - Page 34 2304934895

_____

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:48 am