Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virus

Bleeding Blitva

Virus - Page 10 Empty Re: Virus

Post by Bleeding Blitva Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:55 pm

Sotir wrote:Један од разлога зашто је смртност у Хрватској повећана може бити и да је код њих присутан неки нови сој. А то може бити врло битно и за нас, јер ће нас убрзо закачити.
    Uz potrese samo bi nam još falio hrvatski soj.

Nitko od nas nema pojma što se događa, zauzeti smo Milanovićevim pizdarijama i vapajima poduzetnika koju su i ovo instrumentalizirali da još jednom leleču o porezima.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:02 pm

nije soj, nego kako se radi statistika, mnogo poštenije nego ovde

naravno, postoji (ne)određena verovatnoća da jeste novi soj, ali ona je, odokativno, infinitezimalna

a što se tiče preduzetnika, tu je šareno, ali, normalno, najviše se čuju oni vezani na turizam

drugima ide odlično

Post by MNE Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:10 pm

ne mož da bude infinitezimalna kad je kod nas u CG uveliko ima, ima je onda sigurno i kod vas i kod njih
    Sotir

Post by Sotir Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:20 pm

Серолошко истраживање у Републици Српској, процена да је око 35% људи прележало болест.

Imunitet na kovid-19 ima oko 35 odsto stanovništva Republike Srpske, pokazalo je serološko ispitivanje sprovedeno na 1.700 uzoraka.

Na Medicinskom fakultetu u Banjaluci i Foči uporedo su sprovodili i anketu stanovništva, a nakon analiziranja podataka, krajem sedmice, znaće se novi detalji i procenti o onima koji su preboleli virus, prenose banjalučke "Nezavisne novine".

Za mesec dana kreće drugi krug testiranja, a očekuje se da će broj osoba koje su stekle imunitet biti još veći.
    kondo

Post by kondo Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:08 am

glas burundija u jutarnjem

https://www.jutarnji.hr/vijesti/svijet/nova-pandemija-se-zagrijava-korona-je-dobila-raketni-pogon-protiv-nje-cemo-se-boriti-i-2022-15049092

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:17 am

Niko nista trajno ne moze u Evropi da resi na nacionalnom nivou. To mogu Australija ili Kina koje su zapravo (kao) kontinenti za sebe.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:38 pm

U Srbiji je do poslednjeg preseka potvrđeno da ima još 2.014 novoobolelih
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:41 pm

WHO team in Wuhan says coronavirus source ‘remains unidentified’
    Experts also say there was no substantial spread of SARS-COV-2 in Wuhan before the late 2019 outbreak.

An expert mission from the World Health Organization (WHO) investigating the origins of the coronavirus pandemic in China says it has yet to identify the animal source and it is unlikely to have leaked from a Chinese lab.

WHO food safety and animal diseases expert Peter Ben Embarek made the assessment on Tuesday at the end of a visit to the central Chinese city of Wuhan, where a team of scientists is investigating the possible origins of the coronavirus. The first cases were discovered in the city in December 2019.

“Our initial findings suggest that the introduction through an intermediary host species is the most likely pathway and one that will require more studies and more specific, targeted research,” Embarek said.

“However, the findings suggest that the laboratory incidents hypothesis is extremely unlikely to explain the introduction of the virus to the human population,” Embarek said.

The Wuhan Institute of Virology collected extensive virus samples, leading to allegations it may have caused the original outbreak by leaking the virus into the surrounding community. China has strongly rejected that possibility and has promoted other theories that the virus may have originated elsewhere, including from the United States.

The team is considering several theories for how the disease first ended up in humans.

No evidence

Liang Wannian, an expert with China’s National Health Commission, told reporters in Wuhan the joint Chinese and WHO team of 34 experts believe the virus originated in an animal, “but the reservoir host remains to be identified”.

Wuhan is the city where the virus was first identified, and Liang said there was no evidence to suggest it spread in the city before the first official cases were recorded in December 2019.

He also went on to suggest the virus could have been circulating in other regions before it was identified in China.

A literature review of research that included “unpublished studies from different countries, suggest that SARS-Cov-2 circulation preceding the initial detection of cases by several weeks,” he said.

“Some of the suspected positive samples were detected even earlier than the first case reported. This indicates the possibility of the misreported circulation in other regions.”

Analysis of records of respiratory illnesses reported at hospitals in Wuhan and the surrounding Hubei province show “there is no substantial unrecognised circulation of SARS-COV-2 in Wuhan during the latter part of 2019”, he added.

Embarak, who was based in the WHO’s Beijing office for two years from 2009, backed up the assertion, saying there was no evidence of “large outbreaks in Wuhan” before then.

Transmission through the trade in frozen products was also a likely possibility, Embarek said.

The mission is a diplomatically knotty one, which was hounded even before it began by fears of a whitewash, with the United States demanding a “robust” probe and China firing back with a warning not to “politicise” the investigation.

The visit by the WHO team took months to negotiate after China only agreed to it amid massive international pressure at the World Health Assembly meeting last May, and Beijing has continued to resist calls for a strictly independent investigation.

Chinese authorities have kept a tight hold on information about the possible causes of the pandemic that has now killed more than 2.3 million worldwide.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:44 pm

maher tvrdi suprotno!

90%
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:59 pm

Tvrdio je njegov gost nedelju dana pre ovog izveštaja. 

U svakom slučaju, ako je WHO reko da nije, onda nije.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:00 am

Ne bih da širim paniku ali Tirol je u karantinu, niko ne može napolje bez negativnog kovid testa. Stigao je Južnoafrikanac skroz na skroz, a 50% EU čeka AZ vakcinu.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:09 am

Kirko Skaddeng wrote:Ne bih da širim paniku ali Tirol je u karantinu, niko ne može napolje bez negativnog kovid testa. Stigao je Južnoafrikanac skroz na skroz, a 50% EU čeka AZ vakcinu.

nek je daju mladjima
    bela maca

Post by bela maca Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:12 am

Vasa: ne bih da širim paniku
    Isto Vasa: širi paniku

_____
    most of us probably not getting better
    but not getting better together
    Janko Suvar

Post by Janko Suvar Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:14 am

nista mi nije prosirilo paniku kao kad je Vasa napravio preperski topik Virus - Page 10 1399639816
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:15 am

Nema tu šta, sve isto kao i do sad. Maske, higijena, distanca, i da se još ne nadamo normalnom životu. Neće ovaj novi soj magično nestati, stigao je i to nam je što nam je.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:21 am

Znaci jebalo ih sve skijanje, mora da SKIJA! da bog da se podavili u tom korona snegu. Ljudi zive bez 1 fudbala, al on mora da SKIJA. I jebala ih ekonomija skijanja. Ne mogu Austrijanci da zatvore skijalista, bunili se onomad protiv EK. Sad zato zatvaraju celu pokrajinu. Mo ro ni. 

Virus - Page 10 3uhz3k
    plachkica

Post by plachkica Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:25 am

Virus - Page 10 3579118792
    (izvini)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:27 am

^^^^

The United States will not accept World Health Organization (WHO) findings coming out of its coronavirus investigation in Wuhan, China without independently verifying the findings using its own intelligence and conferring with allies, a State Department official said Tuesday.
    Spokesman Ned Price added that a full and complete accounting by the WHO and China detailing how the pandemic started and spread is essential given the stakes and the disease’s devastating global impact.
    “Clearly, the Chinese, at least heretofore, has not offered the requisite transparency that we need and that, just as importantly, the international community needs so that we can prevent these sorts of pandemics from ever happening again,” he told reporters during a daily briefing.
    “We will work with our partners, and also draw on information collected and analysed by our own intelligence community … rather than rush to conclusions that may be motivated by anything other than science,” he said.
    kondo

Post by kondo Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:27 am

nisi u pravu more.

ovo sa AZ ako se zaista desi debakl na novim sojevima moze da se ispostavi dobro za EU, zakasnice koji mesec ali ce se barem izbosti kako treba

u medjuvremenu sam nocas sanjao da dobijam drugu dozu kod kuce, otisao kod ortaka koga glumi djordje miketic kad ono ima neke vakcine na gajbi, ja mu kazem smara me ovih nedelju dana cekanja do druge doze, on kaze pa mogu ja da ti dam, ja ajde, on mi da, i meni tek tada sine helou a gde ce meni da pise sa sam dobio drugu dozu? sta sto sam primio posle dve a ne tri nedelje.... i evo pijem kafu i razmisljam  Virus - Page 10 3579118792

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:30 am

buffalo bill wrote:^^^^

The United States will not accept World Health Organization (WHO) findings coming out of its coronavirus investigation in Wuhan, China without independently verifying the findings using its own intelligence and conferring with allies, a State Department official said Tuesday.
    Spokesman Ned Price added that a full and complete accounting by the WHO and China detailing how the pandemic started and spread is essential given the stakes and the disease’s devastating global impact.
    “Clearly, the Chinese, at least heretofore, has not offered the requisite transparency that we need and that, just as importantly, the international community needs so that we can prevent these sorts of pandemics from ever happening again,” he told reporters during a daily briefing.
    “We will work with our partners, and also draw on information collected and analysed by our own intelligence community … rather than rush to conclusions that may be motivated by anything other than science,” he said.

Ocekivano
    kondo

Post by kondo Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:31 am

Vau, koji zaokret u odnosu na Trampovu administraciju....  Virus - Page 10 3647434120

_____
    #FreeFacu

disident

Post by disident Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:02 am

Marius Lăcătuș wrote:nisi u pravu more.

ovo sa AZ ako se zaista desi debakl na novim sojevima moze da se ispostavi dobro za EU, zakasnice koji mesec ali ce se barem izbosti kako treba

u medjuvremenu sam nocas sanjao da dobijam drugu dozu kod kuce, otisao kod ortaka koga glumi djordje miketic kad ono ima neke vakcine na gajbi, ja mu kazem smara me ovih nedelju dana cekanja do druge doze, on kaze pa mogu ja da ti dam, ja ajde, on mi da, i meni tek tada sine helou a gde ce meni da pise sa sam dobio drugu dozu? sta sto sam primio posle dve a ne tri nedelje.... i evo pijem kafu i razmisljam  Virus - Page 10 3579118792
    Ja nocas sanjao da je u mom selu setao Bil Klinton sa obezbeđenjem,i samo se srusio i umro od srca.

_____
    Što se ostaloga tiče, smatram da Zapad treba razoriti
    Jedini proleter Burundija
    Pristalica krvne osvete

Post by MNE Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:30 pm

MNE wrote:
    MNE wrote:

30.78% prosjek, skok od preko 5% sad dal tek sad stizu efekti praznika ili je novi soj

30.12% prosjek, čuo sam priču da od 1.3. planiraju ukidanje svih mjera

29.73% prosjek, pooštrili su mjere sad jer su primorci digli frku pošto se virus raširio sad i kod njih jer su bili malo po skijanju, sad nije više policijski čas od 22h nego od 21h i prodavnice ne rade do 20h nego do 18h, zabrana međugradskog saobraćaja vikendom
    Sotir

Post by Sotir Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:25 pm

Кризни штаб јавио да је досад у Србији потврђено 8 случајева британског соја, а ниједан од јужних.

То би значило да је већ пустио корење, и да можемо да очекујемо нови талас за 2-3 месеца.
    Desmond Bojčinski

Post by Desmond Bojčinski Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:00 am

Sotir wrote:То би значило да је већ пустио корење, и да можемо да очекујемо нови талас за 2-3 nedelje.

+1

Post by Sponsored content