Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VAKCINA

kondo

VAKCINA - Page 4 Empty Re: VAKCINA

Post by kondo 29.01.21 21:47

linea, zar i dijabetes nije autoimuna bolest a onoliko se sve vakcine daju i njima?

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest 29.01.21 21:51

da citiram mnea

to što su neke vakcine bolje, ne znači da su druge gore, ako je neko preležao koronu ima imuno telo i noge i ruke
    Janko Suvar

Post by Janko Suvar 29.01.21 21:51

Imas dva tipa dijabetesa. Jedan je autoimuna bolest, a drugi je metobolicki poremecaj. U zavisnosti do toga da li telo odbacuje insulin ili ga ne proizvodi dovoljno. 

(iam hipoglikemiju pa sam na ti sa endokrinologom mi)
    kondo

Post by kondo 29.01.21 21:53

ali je i drugi neizleciv.

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.
    plachkica

Post by plachkica 29.01.21 21:57

svaka čast vučiću i gordani goncić!

https://www.facebook.com/leya.keller/posts/4179314675426432
    Sotir

Post by Sotir 29.01.21 22:08

lalinea wrote:

po cemu logicno (i efikasnije u odnosu na sta, oksfordsku vakcinu?)? to vazi samo ako je taj fragment (isti u obe doze) vec efikasan protiv mutiranog soja. mozda nisam razumela tvoj komentar - ako mislis iskljucivo na poredjenje sa oksfordskom vakcinom, ok, ako je efikasnija, efikasnija je. ali to sto koriste dva razlicita vektora nema nikakvu specijalnu prednost kad su u pitanju mutirani sojevi.
    Да, у односу на АЗ наравно.

Отишао бих корак даље и очекивао бих да ако нпр вакцине са истим дозама у односу на мутиране сојеве имају пад ефикасности у одређеном проценту, да овде буде мањи пад процентуално.
    Али то тек треба да се види.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest 29.01.21 22:15

The EU is introducing controls on vaccines made in the bloc, including to Northern Ireland, amid a row about delivery shortfalls.

Under the Brexit deal, all products should be exported from the EU to Northern Ireland without checks.

But the EU believed this could be used to circumvent export controls, with NI becoming a backdoor to the wider UK.

NI First Minister Arlene Foster described the move as "an incredible act of hostility" by the EU.

The EU invoked Article 16 of the Northern Ireland Protocol which allows parts of the deal to be unilaterally overridden.

In a new regulation, the European Commission stated: "This is justified as a safeguard measure pursuant to Article 16 of that Protocol in order to avert serious societal difficulties due to a lack of supply threatening to disturb the orderly implementation of the vaccination campaigns in the Member States."

The Northern Ireland Protocol is a special deal to prevent the re-emergence of a hard border between Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.

Article 16 of the Northern Ireland Protocol, agreed in the original withdrawal agreement, is essentially a safeguard that would allow the UK or EU to act unilaterally if measures imposed as a result of the protocol are deemed to be causing "serious economic, societal or environmental difficulties".

Unionist politicians in Northern Ireland have been agitating for the UK government to use Article 16 to reduce checks on goods entering Northern Ireland from the rest of the UK.

The government has been resisting this, insisting the new arrangements are not creating serious difficulties.

Cabinet Office Minister Michael Gove has spoken to European Commission Vice President Maros Sefcovic to express the UK's "concern over a lack of notification from the EU about its actions in relation to the NI Protocol", said a Downing Street spokesman.

Mr Gove said the UK would be "carefully considering next steps".

An Irish government spokesman said Taoiseach (prime minister) Micheal Martin was currently in discussions with European Commission President Ursula Von Der Leyen to express Dublin's concerns.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-55864442

Last edited by buffalo bill on 29.01.21 22:54; edited 1 time in total
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando 29.01.21 22:36

lalinea

Post by lalinea 29.01.21 22:38

Sotir wrote:
    Отишао бих корак даље и очекивао бих да ако нпр вакцине са истим дозама у односу на мутиране сојеве имају пад ефикасности у одређеном проценту, да овде буде мањи пад процентуално.
    Али то тек треба да се види.
    A na cemu je bazirano to ocekivanje?

_____
    you cannot simply trust a language model when it tells you how it feels
    Janko Suvar

Post by Janko Suvar 29.01.21 22:39

brate zasto je bolest opet najgora u Africi, sto je sve takvo jebem ti zivot ovaj.
    Sotir

Post by Sotir 29.01.21 22:58

lalinea wrote:
    A na cemu je bazirano to ocekivanje?
    Осећају за филинг наравно.
    Немамо никакве податке.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj 29.01.21 22:59

buffalo bill wrote:

Danas ovo malo znaci, ali kasnije tokom godine moze znaciti dosta. A

Edit: aha, "til the end of March"

Last edited by Mór Thököly on 29.01.21 23:03; edited 2 times in total
    Sotir

Post by Sotir 29.01.21 23:01

rumbeando wrote:
    Добри резултати за вакцину са једном дозом.
    А посебно занимљиво што је пад у Јужној Африци свега 13%, код Новавакс је 45%.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest 29.01.21 23:07

A vidim prati se Fajgelj™.

On je jedan od moja tri pouzdana izvora, pored @kakape i @EricTopol.

Izdržali su test vremena.

Post by MNE 29.01.21 23:09

It was 85 % effective overall at preventing severe disease.

Pa 85% oboljelih od korone svakako ne idu u bolnicu, osim ako pod severe disease ne podrazumijevaju temperaturu i gubitak mirisa.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest 29.01.21 23:11

MNE wrote:It was 85 % effective overall at preventing severe disease.

Pa 85% oboljelih od korone svakako ne idu u bolnicu, osim ako pod severe disease ne podrazumijevaju temperaturu i gubitak mirisa.

Hajde pročitaj šta si napisao pa razmisli da li ima logike.

Post by MNE 29.01.21 23:15

pa nema, zato mi i nije jasno šta im znači 85% effective
    Anonymous

Post by Guest 29.01.21 23:16

Samo razmisli još malo.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest 29.01.21 23:21

Ok aj da ti nacrtam. Kontrolna grupa: od 100 zaraženih 15 završi u bolnici. Vakcinisana grupa: 15% od ovih 15 završi u bolnici, dakle samo njih dvoje. Ne može biti jasnije od toga.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest 29.01.21 23:23

I da li je realno da misliš da si primetio grešku u metodu koju eto nije izvalio epidemiolog sa Harvarda.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj 29.01.21 23:25

Meni je to naravno jasno, ali bih vise voleo vakcinu koja 99% ili 100% sprecava zavrsavanje u bolnici...
    kondo

Post by kondo 29.01.21 23:38

I nigde ne piše rok - u naredna 2 meseca ili 5 godina?

VAKCINA - Page 4 Es7m0d7XUAEhPFd?format=png&name=small

_____
    #FreeFacu

Anonymous

Post by Guest 29.01.21 23:47

Nenad Popović je govorio o 2M vakcina SV, pretpostavljam da je to to, a ako jeste onda je načelni rok do kraja marta (2 meseca).
    Korisnik
    Korisnik

Post by ontheotherhand 29.01.21 23:48

Dobre vesti.

Checking plasma from 20 patients who recovered from the coronavirus earlier this year, the authors found that four of them had no loss of potency against either B.1.17 or B.1.351. 16 of the plasma samples showed a drop in potency against B.1.351, and 11 samples showed a drop against B.1.1.7. Those activity drops were 2.7 to 3.8 fold in the latter case, and 11 to 33-fold against the former (more on these numbers in just a moment). Most of that B.1.351 drop seems to be attributable to the E484K mutation. Here’s another preprint that’s just come out looking at convalescent plasma response to the B.1.351 variant and another closely related one, this time using live virus instead of pseudovirus constructs. They also find that the IC50 values are worse in the six patients they examined (more on this below!)

Now to the vaccinated-patient plasma samples, because that’s what a lot of people are really wondering about: how well does being vaccinated with the current agents provide you with protection against the new variants? The authors studied serum from 12 patients that had been given both doses of the Moderna vaccine and 10 patients who had had both doses of the Pfizer/BioNTech one. The activity drop against the B.1.1.7 variant was only about 2-fold in both groups, whereas the overall activity drop against the B.1.351 variant was 6.5-fold in Pfizer vaccinnees and 8.6-fold in Moderna ones.

OK, real-world time. First, those numbers tell us that being vaccinated provides a person with more protection than being infected with the coronavirus itself. That was already thought to be the case for the more common coronavirus forms out there, but it’s good to see that it carries over to these two new variants as well. You will get substantially better protection from being vaccinated, and you don’t have to take your chances with the unpredictable and potentially deadly course of an actual coronavirus infection, either...

https://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/archives/2021/01/27/vaccination-against-the-new-variants-real-world-data

Post by Hans 29.01.21 23:54

Odlični reztultati. Ali, tih 15% u ovom slučaju će držati sklone jakoj tenziji u grču. Sad je pitanje koliko je njih.
    Ima onih koji ne smeju da prime vakcinu. Tu su i antivakseri i vaksofobi (ili mizovaksi?).
    I ima nešto što se retko pominje. Omlatina će ostati nevakcinisana, dakle virus će imati prostora za šetnju. VAKCINA - Page 4 3937953091

Hoću reći - ohrabrujuće vesti, ali neće ići baš sve glatko i brzo.

Gle ovo
    Fauči se nada da će do leta početi i vakcinisanje dece

https://rs.n1info.com/svet/fauci-se-nada-da-ce-do-leta-poceti-i-vakcinisanje-dece/

Last edited by Hans on 30.01.21 0:06; edited 1 time in total

Post by Sponsored content