Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prezidensi koji vraća normalsi

Daï Djakman Faré

Prezidensi koji vraća normalsi - Page 9 Empty Re: Prezidensi koji vraća normalsi

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:00 pm

Sovranije Čonjagić wrote:pa ne, stvarno. i samo se čeripikuju ti neki kao kontroverzni kadrovi za nebitna mesta, a niko da prokomentariše to što se Džo sprema da ponovo okupi tim snova, da nas vrati u vreme pre svinje. ja se lično nadam da neće popustiti pritiscima i da će i Larija Samersa da uzme u svoj tim, to bi onda stvarno bilo partying like it's 2009 Prezidensi koji vraća normalsi - Page 9 4101625831
    moja bukvalno jedina nada u vezi bajdena je da vrati naucnike u EPA

u vezi svega ostalog ocekujem najgore

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Летећи Полип

Prezidensi koji vraća normalsi - Page 9 Empty Re: Prezidensi koji vraća normalsi

Post by Летећи Полип Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:21 pm

buffalo bill wrote:Ceo niz

Jeboteleb, pa ovo je državni udar. CIA preuzela US of A.

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    Gargamel

Post by Gargamel Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:55 pm

MNE wrote:happy birthday i evo ti korona
    rođus 2019-e.
    Gargamel

Post by Gargamel Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:01 am

Sovranije Čonjagić wrote:lolol šta treba da uradi, da u svoj tim uzme vodoinstalatere i zemljoradnike
    Prezidensi koji vraća normalsi - Page 9 4135669698 niti jednog poštenog tu nema. šta je sledeće, nekakvog astrofizičara da vodi NASA!?

He was the CIA head of station in Afghanistan. Vogle is a volunteer for Intelligence Community group.
    Eric Velez-Villar spent 30 years at FBI and eventually was a senior executive for Intelligence Branch. He is volunteer for Intelligence Community Group.
    Carmen Middleton is former deputy executive director of CIA. Middleton is volunteer for Intelligence Community group.
    Linda Thomas-Greenfield was US assistant secretary of state for African affairs and has been the senior vice president for Albright Stonebridge Group's Africa section. Thomas-Greenfield is a volunteer and team lead for State Department group
    Roberta Jacobson is a former US ambassador to Mexico. She is a volunteer for the State Department group.
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:27 am

Prezidensi koji vraća normalsi - Page 9 Aa691f19be6aa3f73764ba50d3e6bcdb

_____

~~~~~

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:43 am

Daï Djakman Faré wrote:
    Sovranije Čonjagić wrote:pa ne, stvarno. i samo se čeripikuju ti neki kao kontroverzni kadrovi za nebitna mesta, a niko da prokomentariše to što se Džo sprema da ponovo okupi tim snova, da nas vrati u vreme pre svinje. ja se lično nadam da neće popustiti pritiscima i da će i Larija Samersa da uzme u svoj tim, to bi onda stvarno bilo partying like it's 2009 Prezidensi koji vraća normalsi - Page 9 4101625831
    moja bukvalno jedina nada u vezi bajdena je da vrati naucnike u EPA

+1

ali ako slušaš levičare opsednute purity politicsom, ni tu ne valja šta se radi. onoj razmaženoj deci što su spopadala senatorku Fajnstin čak ne valja ni BIPOC kongresmen sa juga Prezidensi koji vraća normalsi - Page 9 2729202060 Prezidensi koji vraća normalsi - Page 9 3274312807 mislim, posle se čudimo što black voices nisu centered.
    Gargamel

Post by Gargamel Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:48 pm

https://www.slowboring.com/p/janet-yellens-mistake
    Today I want to talk about Janet Yellen, who is increasingly rumored to be in line to serve as Joe Biden’s Secretary of Treasury.
    She’s unquestionably well qualified for the job, she’s extremely well liked by everyone who’s worked for her, and there seems to be a sense in the Biden Universe that she’d be supported by both the progressive and centrist wings of the party in a way that Brainard wouldn’t be. That all makes sense, and I do think that if Biden picks her, few will want to criticize what would be an extraordinary capstone for the career of an extraordinary woman. Nobody has ever held the CEA/Fed/Treasury triple crown of economic policy jobs, and it would, among other things, create an incredible situation in which her husband George Akerlof is clearly the less professionally distinguished member of the couple even though he has a Nobel Prize.
    паће

Post by паће Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:49 pm

Сердаре!

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:09 pm

nema ona dovoljno iskustva, negde da je postave da radi još dvadesetak godina, pa onda
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:11 pm

Ne mogu da opišem koliko uživam u ovom centrist chad expert pišanju po sirotinji od strane Gargamela i Libosfere.

_____

~~~~~

Gargamel

Post by Gargamel Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:20 pm

Летећи Полип wrote:Ne mogu da opišem koliko uživam u ovom centrist chad expert pišanju po sirotinji od strane Gargamela i Libosfere.
    tačnije, "pišanje" po budalama koji su sanjali revoluciju, nekakve lomove, kolaps sistema... Prezidensi koji vraća normalsi - Page 9 1579653293

Gargamel

Post by Gargamel Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:24 pm

boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:31 pm

ma tacno to ona budala obama obecao revoluciju i drskost nade pa je doslovce korona spasila demse od trump dinastije

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started

Post by MNE Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:32 pm

šta su "climate people"?
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:47 pm

metereolozi

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Gargamel

Post by Gargamel Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:06 pm

boomer crook wrote:ma tacno to ona budala obama obecao revoluciju i drskost nade...
    revoluciju, nekakve lomove, kolaps sistema...
    Gargamel

Post by Gargamel Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:08 pm

MNE wrote:šta su "climate people"?
    aktivisti, NVO...

npr: https://twitter.com/SamTRicketts
    Seattleite in DC. Dad. Sr Fellow, @CAPenergypolicy. Co-Founder, @EvergreenAction.  Fmr @JayInslee
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:26 am

Novi Secretary of State pre dva meseca

We've got a president, unfortunately, who's making things worse, not better. When President Trump stands with Vladimir Putin on the world stage and takes his word about Russia's attacks on our elections over that of our intelligence agencies, that exacerbates the problem. When we have a president who is told that Russia may be putting bounties on the heads of our troops in Afghanistan and does nothing – in fact, worse than nothing, by his own acknowledgement, speaking to President Putin at least six times after he got that report and not raising it, not confronting him and even inviting President Putin to Washington and Russia back into the G7 –  we have a real, fundamental problem. 

So I would say quickly that a President Biden would be in the business of confronting Mr. Putin for his aggressions, not embracing him. Not trashing NATO, but strengthening its deterrence, investing in new capabilities to deal with challenges in cyberspace, in outer space, under the sea, A.I., electronic warfare, and give robust security assistance to countries like Ukraine, Georgia, the Western Balkans. Impose real costs where we need to; coordinated sanctions, exposing corruption, being very clear and very specific with President Putin about what he risks, but also maybe what he might gain through trade, through investment, through a seat at the table. If Russia changes its conduct to relieve some of its growing dependence on China. 

We've got to build our own resilience by hardening election infrastructure, getting dark money out of politics, pushing tech companies to deal with disinformation. But we also have to deal at the same time – and we can – with strategic stability. The Vice President believes we should extend New START and look for other avenues to advance strategic stability with Russia, even as we confront Mr. Putin's aggressive actions.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-foreign-policy-adviser-antony-blinken-on-top-global-challenges/
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:33 am

Novi prezidensi će ipak početi manje-više uredno: Trampova administracija je priznala poraz i Tramp je naložio da se počne sa procesom tranzicije.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:38 am

Ide da se igra sa svojim unukom sinom
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:55 am

Gargamel wrote:
    boomer crook wrote:ma tacno to ona budala obama obecao revoluciju i drskost nade...

+1

odavno je preds. Bajden rekao da se ništa neće fundamentally promeniti.

mislim, lepo kaže onaj tvit: administracija će slušati šta nauka ima da kaže. ali neće valjda policy da kroje prema onome što naučnici misle da treba da se radi

Prezidensi koji vraća normalsi - Page 9 M7hw6

ima ko da o tome odlučuje, kvalifikovani ljudi sa ozbiljnim političkim mandatom Prezidensi koji vraća normalsi - Page 9 1844795956
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:37 am

što, šta bi falilo da stave jednog naučnika sa filozofskog fakulteta da bude ministar spoljnih poslova. taj bi smorio Jevreje i Palestince za sve pare, pristali bi na draft verziju 0.1 two state rešenja Palestinskog pitanja samo da ih ne davi više.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:43 am

Gargamel wrote:

Dobro posto smo videli da je obaba obecavao revoluciju i radikalnu promenu sada treba da vidimo ko je to imao kao izborno obecanje "radikalni lom sistema".
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:45 am

Ovako moja prognaza: jedan rat u prvih godinu dana mandata uz ustuple voren/sanders krilu kod kuce. malo FDR, malo FDR.

_____
    Janko Suvar

Post by Janko Suvar Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:10 am

pa do pola si u pravu Prezidensi koji vraća normalsi - Page 9 1399639816

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:31 am