Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USA - США - SAD

disident

USA - США - SAD - Page 30 Empty Re: USA - США - SAD

Post by disident Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:33 pm

USA - США - SAD - Page 30 120331724_634520637252024_2435617101942924157_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=iLZLrvgC1GEAX_jqCL2&_nc_ht=scontent.fbeg6-1

_____
    Što se ostaloga tiče, smatram da Zapad treba razoriti
    Jedini proleter Burundija
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:36 pm

Kul USA - США - SAD - Page 30 1399639816 ali izgleda da nije do nje
    zvezda je zivot

Post by zvezda je zivot Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:51 pm

_____
    ova zemlja to je to
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:42 pm

Gde su oni razigrani momci iz Gane sa sandukom?

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    popkica

Post by popkica Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:11 am

Izvinjavam se ako je ovo bilo, ali predobro je: https://twitter.com/CamJunior1972/status/1311832282223738880
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:15 am

Moraš sa kompa to da kopiraš, neće sa mobilnog. Idi na twiter gore desno pa klikni na twit simbol i imaćeš embed link opciju. To kopiraj u post i ništa ne diraj i lepo će da radi.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:33 am

USA - США - SAD - Page 30 0342f710

_____

Anduril

Post by Anduril Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:17 pm

Odlican intervju o ovoj knjizi o korupciji u Americi na nivou Nigerije: https://www.ineteconomics.org/perspectives/blog/how-corruption-is-becoming-americas-operating-system
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:09 pm

The new oped from Segal and Teachout — along with our ongoing reporting — shows why you shouldn’t believe Democrats who always insist they are powerless.
    “Premature assertions of hopelessness are endemic to establishment Democratic politicians,” Segal and Teachout write. “This even passes for savvy: If nothing ever happens, because you convince yourself nothing can be done, then you’re never wrong.”

But Democratic naysayers like Sens. Dick Durbin and Sheldon Whitehouse are indeed wrong — Segal and Teachout write that they consulted with “a dozen experts who told us the insiders were too pessimistic, and circulated a memo with 19 different ideas” of what both the Senate and House could do to stall the nomination.
    And yet, on Thursday the New York Times reported that “Democrats have opted against using parliamentary tactics to grind the Senate to a complete halt to try to delay a confirmation vote until after the election on November 3, as some progressive groups have demanded.”
    To know that this is a preemptive and unnecessary surrender, just ask yourself: If Republicans were in the minority, what would McConnell do?
    https://jacobinmag.com/2020/10/shut-down-the-supreme-court-confirmation

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:03 pm

Whitehouse added: “We also know that if we’re going to take back the Senate in a race in which decency and normalcy versus Trump’s behavior is very much an issue, and Trump is desperate to try to make Democrats look as badly behaved and dangerous and odd and extreme as possible, we want to be very careful about playing into that narrative.”

Peak pristojniti.

Time rečeno, da se ne zajebavamo - zašto bi se Dem establišment kidao za to mesto. Jasno je da taj sud, pa makar u njemu sedelo devet evanđelista incestaša iz Alabame, neće vršiti reakciju na socijalne slobode. A po ekonomskim pitanjima su na istoj liniji kao i republikanci.

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:07 pm

Kako neće, Roe v Wade je očigledna sledeća meta. Oko ekonomskih pitanja takođe ima puno prostora za pogoršavanje, čak i uzevši u obzir činjenicu da nije naročito dobro ni sad.

https://www.thestrikewave.com/editorials/2020/9/19/opinion-with-ginsburgs-death-workers-rights-are-at-the-brink

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Janko Suvar

Post by Janko Suvar Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:14 pm

Ejmi Koni Beret je doslovce rekla da je pravo na prekid trudnoce neupitno, samo je upitno ko bi finasirao abortus (savezna ili drzavna administracija)

A oko smrtne kazne, njen stav je da ako imas moralni otklon od smrtne kazne, ne da treba da glasas protiv (jer je smrtna kazna saglasna ustavu), vec da se izuzmes.

Ako su to dakle "socijalne slobode" (sloboda dakle da se oduzme zivot, izuzetno), novi saziv ih nece dirati.

Oko bilo kojih radnickih pitanja, ce biti svakako na strani korporacija ( i demokrate svakako bole one stvar)
    Janko Suvar

Post by Janko Suvar Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:24 pm

As of the Casey ruling, before viability the state policy may not pose a substantial obstacle to a woman’s obtaining an abortion, but the state can regulate in the interest of the life of the fetus. Casey also stated that after viability the state can regulate with an exception for health of the mother,” Barrett said. Barrett predicted that it was, as of 2013, “very unlikely” that the Supreme Court would “overturn Roe, or Roe as curbed by Casey.”

“The fundamental element, that the woman has a right to choose abortion, will probably stand,” Barrett continued. “The controversy right now is about funding. It’s a question of whether abortions will be publicly or privately funded.”
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:27 pm

A naravno, glavni problem je što će SC da im služi da obaraju bilo kakve progresivne zakone, za šta je naravno i izmišljen.

_____

Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:46 pm

Janko Suvar wrote:
    As of the Casey ruling, before viability the state policy may not pose a substantial obstacle to a woman’s obtaining an abortion, but the state can regulate in the interest of the life of the fetus. Casey also stated that after viability the state can regulate with an exception for health of the mother,” Barrett said. Barrett predicted that it was, as of 2013, “very unlikely” that the Supreme Court would “overturn Roe, or Roe as curbed by Casey.”

“The fundamental element, that the woman has a right to choose abortion, will probably stand,” Barrett continued. “The controversy right now is about funding. It’s a question of whether abortions will be publicly or privately funded.”
    Pa to nije mala razlika. Kad su republikanci dohvatili da krešu izdavanja za mentalno obolele rekli su "sve će to narod pozlatiti", to jest da nema potrebe da se država cima jer će privatne ustanove ce da preuzmu brigu o njima. Nuto čuda, to se nije dogodilo i ludaci kampuju ispod nadvožnjaka, a leče se kad odu u zatvor jer su napravili neku pizdariju. Kad izadju iz zatvora koliko toliko normalni, oped pod podvožnjak i tako u krug.

_____

Janko Suvar

Post by Janko Suvar Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:09 pm

Slazem se, nema sta da protivurecim, ako ce uskratiti nekom pristup abortusu onda ce tako, a ne njegovim ukidanjem.
    Gargamel

Post by Gargamel Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:26 pm

Erős Pista wrote:Segal and Teachout write that they consulted with “a dozen experts who told us the insiders were too pessimistic, and circulated a memo with 19 different ideas” of what both the Senate and House could do to stall the nomination.
    probao ja da pronađem ko je sastavio listu i kada. ko su ti eksperti?

vidi đavla, dato ekspertsko mišljenje se prvi put pominje u članku koji je napisao Dejvid Sirota za nekakav Daily Poster. pa u ovom članku Dejvid Sirota objašnjava kako su Segal i Tičaout razgovarali sa tucet anonimnih eksperata koji su sastavili memo koji je prvi pomenuo dati Dejvid Sirota.

koliko se datih "eksperata" preziva Sirota ili Segal? USA - США - SAD - Page 30 3204619380
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:32 pm

Nemoš centrist chad-a zajebati...

_____

Gargamel

Post by Gargamel Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:54 pm

hebiga... anonimni izvori je ođe standardna pojava.

anonimni eksperti? u DC-u? USA - США - SAD - Page 30 819872012
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:54 am

Atlantic wrote:Can America in the 2020s turn itself around the way the America of the 1890s, or the Britain of the 1830s, did? Can we create a civic renaissance and a legislative revolution? I’m not so sure. If you think we’re going back to the America that used to be—with a single cohesive mainstream culture; with an agile, trusted central government; with a few mainstream media voices that police a coherent national conversation; with an interconnected, respected leadership class; with a set of dominant moral values based on mainline Protestantism or some other single ethic—then you’re not being realistic. I see no scenario in which we return to being the nation we were in 1965, with a cohesive national ethos, a clear national establishment, trusted central institutions, and a pop-culture landscape in which people overwhelmingly watch the same shows and talked about the same things. We’re too beaten up for that. The age of distrust has smashed the converging America and the converging globe—that great dream of the 1990s—and has left us with the reality that our only plausible future is decentralized pluralism.

The key to making decentralized pluralism work still comes down to one question: Do we have the energy to build new organizations that address our problems, the way the Brits did in the 1830s and Americans did in the 1890s? Personal trust can exist informally between two friends who rely on each other, but social trust is built within organizations in which people are bound together to do joint work, in which they struggle together long enough for trust to gradually develop, in which they develop shared understandings of what is expected of each other, in which they are enmeshed in rules and standards of behavior that keep them trustworthy when their commitments might otherwise falter. Social trust is built within the nitty-gritty work of organizational life: going to meetings, driving people places, planning events, sitting with the ailing, rejoicing with the joyous, showing up for the unfortunate. Over the past 60 years, we have given up on the Rotary Club and the American Legion and other civic organizations and replaced them with Twitter and Instagram. Ultimately, our ability to rebuild trust depends on our ability to join and stick to organizations.

The period between the deaths of Eric Garner and Michael Brown in the summer of 2014 and the election of November 2020 represents the latest in a series of great transitional moments in American history. Whether we emerge from this transition stronger depends on our ability, from the bottom up and the top down, to build organizations targeted at our many problems. If history is any guide, this will be the work not of months, but of one or two decades.

For centuries, America was the greatest success story on earth, a nation of steady progress, dazzling achievement, and growing international power. That story threatens to end on our watch, crushed by the collapse of our institutions and the implosion of social trust. But trust can be rebuilt through the accumulation of small heroic acts—by the outrageous gesture of extending vulnerability in a world that is mean, by proffering faith in other people when that faith may not be returned. Sometimes trust blooms when somebody holds you against all logic, when you expected to be dropped. It ripples across society as multiplying moments of beauty in a storm.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/10/collapsing-levels-trust-are-devastating-america/616581/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=share

_____

zvezda je zivot

Post by zvezda je zivot Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:20 pm

get her ass

_____
    ova zemlja to je to
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:34 pm

Konjozuba može Tulsiku da povuče za alohu.

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    kondo

Post by kondo Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:47 pm

konjozubo grožđe

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:54 pm

nedostaje mi moj klon djalmodin da sad posterizuje polipa za ovo konjozuba USA - США - SAD - Page 30 1233199462

naviknu te ljudi na odredjenu forumsku dinamiku i onda samo nestanu

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:01 pm

USA - США - SAD - Page 30 3579118792

_____

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:30 pm