Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USA - США - SAD

Anonymous

USA - США - SAD - Page 11 Empty Re: USA - США - SAD

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:36 am

reeducation camp  USA - США - SAD - Page 11 3579118792  USA - США - SAD - Page 11 3137070404  USA - США - SAD - Page 11 3274312807

Šta je bilo sa onima koji su odbili da idu na team building u La Posada de Santa Fe Luxury Hotel & Resort? Nisu dobili popust na članstvo u golf klubu?

Mislim da je ovo bukvalno poslednja na mojoj rang listi briga - da li se menadžerima laboratorije koja pravi nuklearno oružje dopala tema tim bildinga  USA - США - SAD - Page 11 3579118792 Pa jebo te Bog koliko treba da budeš usisan u američki kulturni rat da ti padne na pamet da se uopšte baviš ovim.

Last edited by Vasa on Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:37 am

Ajde ucini mi uslugu i procitaj sta sve pise u tom twitter tredu pre nego histericno okvalifikujes twit kao histeriju.

edit: @ eros pista, Vasa uleteo u medjuvremenu.

Last edited by Vilmos Tehenészfiú on Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:38 am

Vilmos Tehenészfiú wrote:Ajde ucini mi uslugu i procitaj sta sve pise u tom twitter tredu pre nego histericno okvalifikujes twit kao histeriju.

Ja sam pogledao. 99% stvari je na mestu.
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:41 am

Vasa wrote:reeducation camp  USA - США - SAD - Page 11 3579118792  USA - США - SAD - Page 11 3137070404  USA - США - SAD - Page 11 3274312807

Šta je bilo sa onima koji su odbili da idu na team building u La Posada de Santa Fe Luxury Hotel & Resort? Nisu dobili popust na članstvo u golf klubu?

Mislim da je ovo bukvalno poslednja na mojoj rang listi briga - da li se menadžerima laboratorije koja pravi nuklearno oružje dopala tema tim bildinga  USA - США - SAD - Page 11 3579118792 Pa jebo te Bog koliko treba da budeš usisan u američki kulturni rat da ti padne na pamet da se uopšte baviš ovim.
    Vaso, ovo je bukvalno pisanje po svim inluzivnim zakonima o kulturi na radnom mestu donesenim u poslednjih 30 godina. Great leap backward, da parafraziram druga Mao Cedunga.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:42 am

Vasa wrote:
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú wrote:Ajde ucini mi uslugu i procitaj sta sve pise u tom twitter tredu pre nego histericno okvalifikujes twit kao histeriju.

Ja sam pogledao. 99% stvari je na mestu.
    Ma ne ti, eros pista. Ti si uleteo dok sam mu ja pisao odgovor na "naglasak je na histeriji".

_____

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:57 am

Strasno je sta se radi, dobri moj Vilmose, citam clanke ovog zabruntog gradjanina i zakljucujem da su SShA na pragu anarhisticke diktature...

https://www.city-journal.org/contributor/christopher-f-rufo_1334

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:17 am

Conspiracy theorists won a major victory on Tuesday as a Republican supporter of the convoluted pro-Trump movement QAnon triumphed in her House primary runoff election in Georgia, all but ensuring that she will represent a deep-red district in Congress.

The ascension of Marjorie Taylor Greene, who embraces a conspiracy theory that the F.B.I. has labeled a potential domestic terrorism threat, came as six states held primary and runoff elections on Tuesday.

Those races included a well-funded Democratic primary challenge to Representative Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, who emerged victorious to secure a clean sweep of re-election fights for the group of first-term Democratic congresswomen of color known as the Squad.

In Georgia, Ms. Greene defeated John Cowan, a neurosurgeon who is no less conservative or pro-Trump, according to The Associated Press, holding a lead of roughly 15 percentage points early Wednesday. The result is likely to unsettle mainstream Republicans, who have sought to publicly distance themselves from QAnon supporters running for congressional office this cycle even as they quietly support some of them.

More than a dozen candidates who have expressed some degree of support for QAnon are running for Congress as Republicans, their path cleared by Mr. Trump’s own espousal of conspiracy theories.

Most are going to lose. But a few, Ms. Greene foremost among them, have managed to win. Declaring victory on Tuesday night, she said she was “just as fed up with what I’ve seen from spineless Republicans” as she was with Democrats.
    “The Republican establishment was against me,” Ms. Greene said. “The D.C. swamp is against me. And the lying fake news media hates my guts. It’s a badge of honor. It’s not about me winning. This is a referendum on every single one of us, on our beliefs.”

On Wednesday morning, Mr. Trump tweeted: “Congratulations to future Republican Star Marjorie Taylor Greene on a big Congressional primary win in Georgia against a very tough and smart opponent. Marjorie is strong on everything and never gives up — a real WINNER!”

During his campaign, Mr. Cowan had adopted a slogan that summed up the predicament that Ms. Greene posed for Republicans: “All of the conservative, none of the embarrassment.”
    “She is not conservative — she’s crazy,” Mr. Cowan told Politico before the runoff. “She deserves a YouTube channel, not a seat in Congress. She’s a circus act.”
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/11/us/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-qanon-georgia-primary.html?smid=tw-share
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:55 am

Erős Pista wrote:Strasno je sta se radi, dobri moj Vilmose, citam clanke ovog zabruntog gradjanina i zakljucujem da su SShA na pragu anarhisticke diktature...

https://www.city-journal.org/contributor/christopher-f-rufo_1334

Evo ga i poznati desnicar Matt Taibbi uhvatio da histerise: Matt Taibbi on White Fragility

If your category is “white,” bad news: you have no identity apart from your participation in white supremacy (“Anti-blackness is foundational to our very identities… Whiteness has always been predicated on blackness”), which naturally means “a positive white identity is an impossible goal.”

DiAngelo instructs us there is nothing to be done here, except “strive to be less white.” To deny this theory, or to have the effrontery to sneak away from the tedium of DiAngelo’s lecturing – what she describes as “leaving the stress-inducing situation” – is to affirm her conception of white supremacy. This intellectual equivalent of the “ordeal by water” (if you float, you’re a witch) is orthodoxy across much of academia.

e a pazi ovu histeriju: 

Yet these ideas are taking America by storm. The movement that calls itself “antiracism” – I think it deserves that name a lot less than “pro-lifers” deserve theirs and am amazed journalists parrot it without question – is complete in its pessimism about race relations. It sees the human being as locked into one of three categories: members of oppressed groups, allies, and white oppressors.
    Where we reside on the spectrum of righteousness is, they say, almost entirely determined by birth, a view probably shared by a lot of 4chan readers. With a full commitment to the program of psychological ablutions outlined in the book, one may strive for a “less white identity,” but again, DiAngelo explicitly rejects the Kingian goal of just trying to love one another as impossible, for two people born with different skin colors.

Kako je ovo uticalo na Bernija Sandersa i njegovu kampanju 2020?  

Democratic Party leaders, pioneers of the costless gesture, have already embraced this performative race politics as a useful tool for disciplining apostates like Bernie Sanders. Bernie took off in presidential politics as a hard-charging crusader against a Wall Street-fattened political establishment, and exited four years later a self-flagellating, defeated old white man who seemed to regret not apologizing more for his third house. Clad in kente cloth scarves, the Democrats who crushed him will burn up CSPAN with homilies on privilege even as they reassure donors they’ll stay away from Medicare for All or the carried interest tax break.

a kakve veze ima kritika ove knjige sa onim tvitom koji sam postavio pre par sati? Mislim, osim sto pricaju o istim stvarima, jel ima jos nesto sto ih povezuje? Tvit je objavljen juce, a Taibbi je u ovom clanku, pisanom pre 6 nedelja predvideo ovo:

Corporate America doubtless views the current protest movement as something that can be addressed as an H.R. matter, among other things by hiring thousands of DiAngelos to institute codes for the proper mode of Black-white workplace interaction.

Of course the upside such consultants can offer is an important one. Under pressure from people like this, companies might address long-overdue inequities in boardroom diversity.

The downside, which we’re already seeing, is that organizations everywhere will embrace powerful new tools for solving professional disputes, through a never-ending purge. One of the central tenets of DiAngelo’s book (and others like it) is that racism cannot be eradicated and can only be managed through constant, “lifelong” vigilance, much like the battle with addiction. A useful theory, if your business is selling teams of high-priced toxicity-hunters to corporations as next-generation versions of efficiency experts — in the fight against this disease, companies will need the help forever and ever.

_____

Ferenc Puskás

Post by Ferenc Puskás Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:09 pm

Korporacije su prosto sabrale 2 + 2, šta oće ovi, jel diraju u pare; ma jok, samo traže da se titra identitetima; a, to, pa što nam teško, daj HR komesare, daj timbildinge, daj šta oš. Stavljaj u upravni odbor crnca, ženu i pedera i vozi dalje.

_____
    Ha rendelkezésre áll a szükséges pénz, a vége általában jó.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:18 pm

Na kraju ostanu beli homofobni rasisti kao poslednja nada anti-kapitalizma USA - США - SAD - Page 11 1861198401
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:24 pm

Ferenc Puskás wrote:Korporacije su prosto sabrale 2 + 2, šta oće ovi, jel diraju u pare; ma jok, samo traže da se titra identitetima; a, to, pa što nam teško, daj HR komesare, daj timbildinge, daj šta oš. Stavljaj u upravni odbor crnca, ženu i pedera i vozi dalje.
    Pa da  USA - США - SAD - Page 11 1233199462
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:25 pm

USA - США - SAD - Page 11 2304934895

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:00 am

Ovaj je bukvalno onaj skeč od Dejva Šapela.

Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:59 am

Jeste skroz USA - США - SAD - Page 11 1233199462

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    disident

Post by disident Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:17 pm

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/former-cia-officer-arrested-and-charged-espionage

According to court documents, Ma and his relative (identified as co-conspirator #1) conspired with each other and multiple PRC intelligence officials to communicate classified national defense information over the course of a decade.  The scheme began with three days of meetings in Hong Kong in March 2001 during which the two former CIA officers provided information to the foreign intelligence service about the CIA’s personnel, operations, and methods of concealing communications.  Part of the meeting was captured on videotape, including a portion where Ma can be seen receiving and counting $50,000 in cash for the secrets they provided.
    The court documents further allege that after Ma moved to Hawaii, he sought employment with the FBI in order to once again gain access to classified U.S. government information which he could in turn provide to his PRC handlers. In 2004, the FBI’s Honolulu Field Office hired Ma as a contract linguist tasked with reviewing and translating Chinese language documents.  Over the following six years, Ma regularly copied, photographed and stole documents that displayed U.S. classification markings such as “SECRET.”  Ma took some of the stolen documents and images with him on his frequent trips to China with the intent to provide them to his handlers.  Ma often returned from China with thousands of dollars in cash and expensive gifts, such as a new set of golf clubs.

_____
    Što se ostaloga tiče, smatram da Zapad treba razoriti
    Jedini proleter Burundija
    Pristalica krvne osvete

Post by MNE Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:29 pm

uhapsili špijuna zbog špijunaže, eh živote špijunski trileru
    disident

Post by disident Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:48 pm

MNE wrote:uhapsili špijuna zbog špijunaže, eh živote špijunski trileru
    Glup je nacin na koji je tj za koji je obavljao spijunazu i kako je pao, naravno pod uslovom da se to tako odigralo

Od ostalih vesti, imperija zla svaki danom sve sjebanije i bolesnije mesto na planeti Zemlji

USA - США - SAD - Page 11 1597697498621

_____
    Što se ostaloga tiče, smatram da Zapad treba razoriti
    Jedini proleter Burundija
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    nalog sa ženinog laptopa

Post by nalog sa ženinog laptopa Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:00 am

USA - США - SAD - Page 11 Scree186

_____
    THE space age is upon us. Rockets are leaving our globe at 
    speeds unheard of only a few years ago, to orbit earth, moon, and