Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USA - США - SAD

Vilmos Tehenészfiú

USA - США - SAD - Page 5 Empty Re: USA - США - SAD

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:38 pm

@eros pista: hvala, ljubi brat.

Conspiracy Theories: John Cena from Last Week Tonight on Vimeo.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:51 pm

da sumiramo sta nam je ova godina donela mimo pandemije: NLO postoje i oliver stone je dokumentarista.

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    zvezda je zivot

Post by zvezda je zivot Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:53 pm

dobro, to da se amerika pretvorila u hboovu seriju iz dekadentne faze i da pedofili bankari ubijaju svedoke nije vise u domenu conspiracy theorija nego je conspiracy fact. meni ovaj konkretan dogadjaj nema mnogo smisla u tom kontekstu ali to je drugo...
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:20 pm

pa meni ovo vise lici na neki film sa bronsonom iz ranih 80tih nego na ono tikeverov international. procitao sam negde da je ova zena strpala u zatvor u nekom high-profile slucaju vodju neke ulicne banda tipa bloods ili tako nesto.

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Sotir

Post by Sotir Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:37 pm

Ваљда се код суђења убију сведоци, а судији евентуално запрети нечим у току или после суђења (а не пре). Мало је бзвз да убијеш судијину породицу, а да она није још ни почела рад.

Post by MNE Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:43 pm

mnogo toga je tu smišljeno da izgleda kao da je bzvz
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:58 pm

Jeste MNE, a najvise je bez veze sto Epstein nema veze sa ovom pricom:

More recently, Salas has presided over an ongoing lawsuit brought by Deutsche Bank investors who claim the company made false and misleading statements about its anti-money laundering policies and failed to monitor “high-risk” customers including convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/dead-man-in-ny-may-be-tied-to-killing-of-nj-federal-judges-son-shooting-of-her-husband-sources/2521563/

edit: jos je vise bez veze sto ubica nije gangster, nego advokat.

ovako to rade gangsteri:

https://kdvr.com/news/problem-solvers/video-supports-evidence-of-conspiracy-in-murder-of-colorado-prison-chief-tom-clements/

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:04 am

dobro, ima veze i to ne samo posredne. JE se bas apostrofira kao jedan od propusta. ali da, sumanut je slucaj.

_____
    Јанош Винету

Post by Јанош Винету Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:11 am

Ништа ту није сумануто.

_____
    Burundi is an exception among other nations because it is a country which gave God first place, a God who guards and protects from all misfortune.
    Burundi... opskurno udruženje 20ak levičarskih intelektualaca, kojima je fetiš odbrana poniženih i uvredjenih.
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:13 am

Slusajte sta vam batica John Cena prica dok se skida. Ne donosite zakljucak na osnovu par sturih informacija, sansa je velika da su te prvi vesti klikbejtovi. Sacekajte da se malo izbistri situacija, pametni ste ljudi.

_____

паће

Post by паће Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:35 am

Vilmos Tehenészfiú wrote:Slusajte sta vam batica John Cena prica dok se skida. Ne donosite zakljucak na osnovu par sturih informacija, sansa je velika da su te prvi vesti klikbejtovi. Sacekajte da se malo izbistri situacija, pametni ste ljudi.

Аха, на крају ће испасти да није убио себе него своје куче?

_____
       commented, fermented, demented, mementoed, cemented, lamented.
       анархеологистика: оно кад не знаш где си га затурио, и кад.
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:45 pm

E baš da ubije kuče, nije tolki kreten. Možda je podavio mačiće.

_____

Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:02 pm

Malo lepih vesti:

St. Louis couple who waved guns at protesters face charges

_____

disident

Post by disident Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:05 pm

Koliko sam se ismejao

_____
    Što se ostaloga tiče, smatram da Zapad treba razoriti
    Jedini proleter Burundija
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    Ointagru Unartan

Post by Ointagru Unartan Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:44 pm

disident wrote:Koliko sam se ismejao

USA - США - SAD - Page 5 286371741 USA - США - SAD - Page 5 286371741 USA - США - SAD - Page 5 286371741

_____
    "Ne morate krenuti odavde da biste dosli tamo. Moguce je krenuti odavde i vratiti se ponovo tu, ali preko onoga tamo."
    Aca Seltik, Sabrana razmisljanja o topologiji, tom cetvrti.

My Moon Che Gavara.
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:52 pm

inace orange county je istorijski hotbed republikanaca koji je do 2018 bio njihova poslednja veca ispostava u priobalnoj kaliforniji.

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:34 pm

China vowed retaliation after the U.S. forced the closure of its Houston consulate, in one of the biggest blows to diplomatic ties between the two countries in decades.

The U.S. government gave China three days to close its consulate in America’s fourth-most populous city in an “unprecedented escalation,” Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Wang Wenbin told a regular briefing Wednesday in Beijing. China planned to “react with firm countermeasures” if the Trump administration didn’t “revoke this erroneous decision,” Wang said.

USA - США - SAD - Page 5 200x-1

Houston firefighters outside the consulate on July 22.

Source: APTN

The State Department subsequently confirmed in a statement that it had ordered the consulate closed “to protect American intellectual property and Americans’ private information.” The agency said international agreements required diplomats to respect the laws and regulations of the host nation and not interfere in its internal affairs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:35 pm

Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:37 pm

oce da nacisto poludu konspirologe ovih dana !

edit: aaaaa, ok. nisam video predjasnji post (tj kontekst). mislio sam da prosto se desava neko random masovno spaljivanje dokumenata u kineskom konzulatu USA - США - SAD - Page 5 286371741

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:47 pm

Nema zavere nego su znali da će ih domaćini terati napolje, kao Ruse pre par godina iz konzulata u San Francisku. Uništavanje dokumentacije, kad moraš da se na brzaka i prinudno seliš, je standardan posao.

BREAKING: The U.S. government abruptly ordered China to close its consulate in Houston in an “unprecedented escalation,” the Chinese Foreign Ministry says https://t.co/7Qpmxgl4hD https://t.co/9gVYRKJKQD
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:26 pm

Onaj sto se samoubio juce pre nego sto je, prerusen u FedEx dostavljaca, ubio sina drzavnog tuzioca je imao bas interesantan zivot:

The men’s rights lawyer who apparently killed the son of a New Jersey federal judge also likely fatally shot a fellow attorney in California about a week prior, the FBI said Wednesday.

Earlier Wednesday, the Daily Beast reported federal authorities discovered Den Hollander was in California at the time of Angelucci’s slaying as they retraced his steps after he allegedly gunned down US District Judge Esther Salas’ son and wounded her husband on Sunday.

“Roy was furious and beyond words furious, absolutely enraged that (the National Coalition for Men) and Marc Angelucci were getting into the Selective Service case,” Paul Elam said in the video, according to CNN.

“He viewed that as something proprietary for him. He saw Marc’s work in that respect as an intrusion into his space. He was more than angry about it, he was livid,” Elam added.

ovo gore moze da se protumaci i kao zavera: neko je ubio ovog u Kaliforniji pa sad namesta mrtvom coveku ubistvo. Ovo ispod nisu spekulacije vec fakti, jer postoje pisani tragovi (i video beleske):

#1 (Fedex, opet)
    The self-proclaimed anti-feminist lawyer Roy Den Hollander wrote about posing as a Federal Express worker years before he allegedly used a similar ploy in his murderous rampage at the home of a New Jersey federal judge.

In a screed Den Hollander posted on his website, he claimed he once tried to track down Alina Shipilina, a Russian woman he married in March 2000, by calling the super of her Queens building sometime after their divorce.

A young girl answered the phone instead of the super — and Den Hollander said he posed as a FedEx worker to speak with her.

“‘This is Federal Express,’ I lied. We’re trying to track down a package,” he wrote.

#2 (Colbert report)

Proudly “anti-feminist” lawyer Roy Den Hollander — who fatally shot a federal judge’s son and wounded her husband before killing himself — once made a chilling call for armed men to flood the streets of Washington, DC, during an appearance on “The Colbert Report.”

“Let’s get 100,000 armed guys in DC,” he told the Comedy Central spoof news show in 2011. “I’m willing to go down with you guys. Let’s go.”

#3 (pobio se na sudu) 

A fellow attorney warned the New York state court system more than a decade ago about murderous “anti-feminist” lawyer Roy Den Hollander, urging that the unhinged attorney be forced to go through a metal detector before entering court because he was such a danger, he told The Post.

After a contentious hearing, Steinberg “hightailed it” out of the courtroom and into the hallway, only to be chased down by a raging Den Hollander.

“He came running down the hallway behind me,” recalled Steinberg. “He came right up on my right and grabbed [me].”

The pair ended up on the courthouse floor, and Steinberg turned for help to a court officer, who detained Den Hollander for about five minutes to give Steinberg time to leave safely.

That run-in was the final straw for Steinberg, who that night penned a letter to a lieutenant at the state’s court system, both detailing that attack and drawing to their attention the disturbing, misogynistic ramblings on Den Hollander’s personal blog.

“Of particular concern is that Mr. Den Hollander is able to enter into your building without passing through security screening,” wrote Steinberg. “Leaving aside indicia of mental instability already in the court record, the violent and misogynistic words of Mr. Den Hollander’s own blog are troubling. Now, Mr. Den Hollander feels comfortable initiating a physical confrontation in a courthouse hallway.”

#4 (fatalna Ruskinja)

(There was...) a conspiracy-laden 2008 lawsuit Den Hollander filed against the federal government detailing his brief, turbulent union with his Russian wife, Alina Shipilina. The suit was dismissed later that year, records show.

The doomed couple met while Den Hollander was working in Moscow for corporate investigation agency Kroll Associates, and they wed in Krasnodar, Russia, in March 2000, according to Den Hollander’s filing. Shipilina secured a temporary US visa, and by July, the newlyweds were living in New York City, papers say. By December 2000, the couple had reached a divorce settlement without trial, court documents show.

Underpinning Den Hollander’s federal case — filed on Valentine’s Day 2008 — was an intricate claim that the abuse allegation was concocted to let Shipilina stay in the country under the Violence Against Women Act, which he called a feminist ploy to take advantage of men.

“As the law created by feminist lobbying now stands, alien females prone to criminal pursuits can become permanent residents and eventually U.S. citizens by simply saying their American husbands abused them, and it will not matter that these females are lying, committed crimes of moral turpitude … or used fraud and perjury to gain entry into the U.S. and to stay here,” wrote Den Hollander in one rambling passage.

“In practice and intent, the Violence Against Women Act … create a process by which the Constitutional rights of American men who take or consider taking foreign wives are violated in order to rectify the feminists inability to make American men love them.”

_____

disident

Post by disident Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:16 pm

_____
    Što se ostaloga tiče, smatram da Zapad treba razoriti
    Jedini proleter Burundija
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:40 am

Blast from the past: FBI i državno tužilaštvo objavili redigovani izveštaj o Stilovom dosijeu, to što je redigovano je bilo nedovoljno da spreči udarnički tviterijat da otkrije identitet glavnog "izvora" (ovo shatiti uslovno, reč je o trač-drugaru) za K. Stila, korisnika najlakše i najbesmislenije zarađenih 150k$. Mala trampovska igranka osvete.

Mnijem da je taj Ukrajino-Rus već markiran za dobitnika novičok premije u nekoj budućnosti.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:44 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:49 pm

Već par dana se merkaju

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:09 pm