Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preporuke za čitanje i gledanje

Anonymous

Preporuke za čitanje i gledanje - Page 9 Empty Re: Preporuke za čitanje i gledanje

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:49 pm

Druga vremena, u taj vakat niko ne robija zbog dilovanja niti je tamo dospio kao pripadnik organizovane kriminalne grupe. I meni su prvo za oko zapali onoliki silovatelji. Kasnije se pojavljuju oceubice, poneki lopov i "saobraćajci" ali najjači mi je utisak onaj iz ženskog odjela. Ima ih koje robijaju zbog pronevjere novca iz opštinske kase ali nekoliko njih i zbog oslepljivanja muža nasilnika, jedna reče da je povrijedila muževu švalerku, druga da je braneći snajku i unučad povrijedila ženu koja ih je napala... onda odjel sa djecom zatvrenica i ona Turkinja sa bebom.

Još nešto, Zenica '08. izgleda kao najgora ruska zatvorska kolonija u poređenju sa Zabelom '73. Sve u Zabeli izgleda modernije, od radionica i spavaona pa do upravnika zatvora i odjela. Samo su stražari uporedivi. Ozbiljan je proizvod Zabela, definitivno.
    Anonymous

Preporuke za čitanje i gledanje - Page 9 Empty Re: Preporuke za čitanje i gledanje

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:47 pm

Piketi o svojoj novoj knjizi
    паће

Post by паће Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:48 pm

Шта би тек било да је чуо за самоуправљање...

_____
       "Baby formula", however, is not a recipe for "how to make a baby".
       срце пуца где је лепљено
    Solus_Rex

Post by Solus_Rex Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:10 pm

Preporuke za čitanje i gledanje - Page 9 Benjaminova_kritika_nasilja_i_propratni_tekstovi_i_komentari_vv

_____
    "Sisaj kurac, Boomere. Spletkario si i nameštao ban pa se sad izvlačiš. Radiša je format a ti si mali iskompleksirani miš. Katastrofa za Burundi čoveče.
    A i deluje da te napustio drugar u odsudnom trenutku pa te spašavaju ova tovarka što vrv ni ne dismr na ribu, to joj se gadi, i ovaj južnjak koji o niškim kafanama čita na forumu. Prejaka šarža."  - Monsier K.
    Solus_Rex

Post by Solus_Rex Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:31 pm

O snobovštini ovog topika:

The rise of audiobook snobbery—and what it's really about by Caroline O'Donoghue
    Reading a book—not listening to it—has become its own sort of status symbol

You can’t talk about reading without talking about snobbery. At some point in the last decade, we decided to abandon most forms of physical media, therefore making a rod for our own backs when it comes to gift-giving (remember when you could just give someone a Monty Python boxset and be done with it? Now your choices are a candle and a skydiving experience) and providing us even fewer clues as to who we really are. Once upon a time, you could walk into someone’s home and piece together their entire existence based on the DVDs and CDs on their shelves. Now we’re supposed to puzzle out who they are by how they yell at their Alexa.
    Books, for some reason, have survived this unremitting cull. Books are the clue, the key, the Rosetta Stone for finding out who someone is. As a result, books have become more of a lightning rod for conversations around snobbery than ever. Every day there’s another riot on social media about people who aren’t reading “properly” (see a recent panic about people who chop big books up into chunks as they read them, to lighten their weight); there are fights about book awards and who has been snubbed by them; fights about book awards mattering at all. And, despite the fact that we are living in the era of podcasting, there is still snobbery around audiobooks.
    “Well you didn’t really read it then, did you?” has become the common response to conversations around audiobooks, which have been growing steadily more popular over the last few years. And as with many items in rising demand, audiobooks become more scorned the more popular they get. “Nobody sits on a couch to listen to one. Nobody rewinds to linger on a particularly beautiful passage; nobody dog-ears a book on tape,” claimed an essay in Wired published in 2018. “It’s hard not to feel like something is lost in this transition.” Yes indeed, here is “reading” you can—very practically—do at the same time as driving, dusting or anything else. Which is exactly why audiobook snobbery has come to symbolise something big, deep and strange in our collective unconscious.
    We are no longer using things to demonstrate status. We are using time. In 1899, Thorstein Veblen brought us the image of the silver spoon. It is “no more serviceable than a machine-made spoon,” he wrote, but exists to showcase our taste, our refinement, our ability to make elegance of our own daily lives. In the 20th century, we were driven by having beautiful things—now we focus on beautiful time. Time is the only resource that we cannot buy more of—and it’s the one that is often most scarce.
    Thus reading a book—not listening to it—has become its own sort of status symbol. A sign that you value the right things in life. Interestingly, it also means that we are turning more things into books than ever, so that we might enjoy them in their most elegant format: speeches by Greta Thunberg, scripts from Fleabag bound into a hardback edition called The Scriptures, bloggers whose posts are compiled into tomes with very little new content. At some point in our multimedia existence, we’ve decided that books, as the most time-consuming way to enjoy something, are therefore the best way to enjoy something.
    In The Sum of Small Things, Elizabeth Currid-Halkett expands on “the aspirational class,” the highly-educated sector of society that prizes books, carries tote bags and attends farmers’ markets. The Beautiful Time people. Currid-Halkett observes that the aspirational class’s dedication to breast-feeding is part of the same thing. That, behind all the touted benefits of breastmilk and the evils of formula, was a class snobbery based around how long you were able to be physically tethered to your child. “Are you breast-feeding?” has become a more neutral way of saying “are you taking a long, luxurious, expensive maternity leave so that you can properly bond with your child?”
    Books, breast-feeding, sky-diving trips… they all signify the same thing: that we are now a society that shows our status with time spent in a worthwhile fashion, and not with the stuff we consider fashionable. While such minimalism might seem noble, it also makes social mobility harder to accomplish. The old middle class trying to make it into upper might have had to, say, start attending polo matches. But anyone trying to break into the bourgeoisie today faces a sterner test: the “middle” has become so codified that you step over cultural tripwires at every turn—and, of course, you need bags of time.
    Is this TV show worthwhile enough for me to spend 11 hours on it? Is having Jane Eyre recited to you by Thandie Newton a less valuable experience than struggling through it yourself? Can I taste the difference in my farm fresh organic potatoes, or is it that I took the time to select it from an outdoor market 40 minutes from my home that makes them better? And as snobbery becomes more tied up in leisure, how do we know when we’re even having fun anymore?
    паће

Post by паће Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:16 pm

ма, сере wrote: farm fresh organic potatoes

...су исто пластично ђубре као и у самоуслузи. Исто сви једнаке величине, бледуњави и са сликом крошње на пресеку. Лоше поређење, седи, један.

Пардон, побркао са парадајзом... свеједно.

_____
       срце пуца где је лепљено
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri May 08, 2020 10:27 am

Wow, kakav tekst! Ocekivao sam neko uobicajeno "science works, bitches!" drn-zvrc, kad ono - covek citira Marka Fisera  Preporuke za čitanje i gledanje - Page 9 3579118792

https://pescanik.net/o-nadriznanju-i-fantomu-iza-kulisa/

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Fri May 08, 2020 11:00 am

a znam decka. mislim posredno. pametan je.

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri May 08, 2020 11:01 am

Prirodnjak?

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Fri May 08, 2020 11:07 am

ma da mislim da jeste. ono kao petnicar fazon ali dobar lik. znam mu zenu (sto je ovo cudno kada napises za nekoga koga si upoznao kada je bio dete).

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri May 08, 2020 11:09 am

Preporuke za čitanje i gledanje - Page 9 3579118792

Pa ti bubuljičavi Petničari (javi se, Polipe!) često ispadnu baš nesnosni scijentisti. Ovo je baš prijatno iznenađenje.

_____

disident

Post by disident Fri May 08, 2020 11:15 am

stvarno jeste wow, jedan od onih tekstova za koje ti bude zao sto ih ti nisi napisao

_____
    Što se ostaloga tiče, smatram da Zapad treba razoriti
    Jedini proleter Burundija
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Fri May 08, 2020 5:09 pm

tldr: nije kriv narod sto je neuk, no je krivo obrazovanje jer liberalni kapitalizam.

odjeci i regovanja:
    Dobar covek, iako je prirodnjak.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    No Country

Post by No Country Fri May 08, 2020 5:46 pm

Хе, у моје време смо говорили: пусти га, он је са друштвеног смера. За ове слабије наоштрене.

Одличан текст, хвала на препоруци!

_____
    Међутим у Србији-мук, када вам кажем-мук!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2020 11:36 pm

Evo nešto od prijatelja kuće

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:23 am

How Should I Refer to You?

Amia Srinivasan

How would any of us – trans or not, binary or non – feel if others, convinced that they knew the truth of who we really were, insisted on referring to us using words that, so far as we were concerned, didn’t apply to us? If you think you would not feel like a failure or a freak, could it be because you can’t imagine being so wildly misnamed by the world?

Ceo tekst (jer umeju da ih zaključavaju)

Spoiler:

_____

паће

Post by паће Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:35 am

Обраћање у погрешном роду уме да буде увреда, океј. Али ово постаје анализа парализа, као оно кад је д'Артањан покушао да се сети да ли креће прво левом или десном ногом кад хода, па пола сата није могао да иде. Као што сам у тамоу пропустио вероватно десетак занимљивих разговора, јер шта ако буде шансе да будем оптужен за her-assment (и у ствари сам једном буквално нестао са места где се тако нешто догодило дваес минута касније), тако ће и сад много тога остати неизречено јер се језик управо закомпликовао до бола.

Занимљиво ми је како тамошња политичка коректура инсистујеРЖ на родно неутралним називима (ватрогасац одавно више није фајермен него фајерперс.. фајерфајтер, стјуардеса је похађач лета итд итд), док наша инсистујеРЖ на родно двојним називима, из истих разлога. ШКК?

_____
       срце пуца где је лепљено
    nalog sa ženinog laptopa

Post by nalog sa ženinog laptopa Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:42 pm

what's it like to be an octopus

https://www.lrb.co.uk/the-paper/v39/n17/amia-srinivasan/the-sucker-the-sucker

_____
    THE space age is upon us. Rockets are leaving our globe at 
    speeds unheard of only a few years ago, to orbit earth, moon, and 
    sun. People have visited the moon, we have sent space probes to 
    all but one of the planets, and words like "orbit" and "satellite" are 
    picked up by children in the nursery.
    Xexoxical Endarchy

Post by Xexoxical Endarchy Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:54 pm

super clanak !

_____
    Spomen-naplatna rampa "Zoran Babić"
    nalog sa ženinog laptopa

Post by nalog sa ženinog laptopa Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:16 pm

iz 2018.

Science Is Getting Less Bang for Its Buck
    Despite vast increases in the time and money spent on research, progress is barely keeping pace with the past. What went wrong?

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/11/diminishing-returns-science/575665/

_____
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:29 pm

ta čuvena sprega industrije i nauke za kojom je toliko kukano u socijalzmu, kao to dobro radi zapad, mi ne vodimo računa šta je isplativo

nauka mora da bude slobodna kako bi dovela do revolucije, zato nismo danas na marsu, nego vozimo trotinete
    nalog sa ženinog laptopa

Post by nalog sa ženinog laptopa Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:18 pm

nesto sam ambivalentan povodom odlaska na mars

_____

Post by beatakeshi Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:32 pm

Voziš trotinet?
    nalog sa ženinog laptopa

Post by nalog sa ženinog laptopa Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:37 pm

jok

_____
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:55 pm

nalog sa ženinog laptopa wrote:nesto sam ambivalentan povodom odlaska na mars

Preporuke za čitanje i gledanje - Page 9 Web-to10

_____

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:02 am