Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a future to believe in

Anonymous

a future to believe in - Page 16 Empty Re: a future to believe in

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:08 am

I najvažniji endorsement a future to believe in - Page 16 1399639816

zvezda je zivot

Post by zvezda je zivot Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:30 pm

vazan endorsement. evo vorenkini fanovi kazu kako samo sto nisu glasali za bernija al rogana mu uprkos dobroj volji ne mogu oprostiti.

u drugim vestima. berni ima 2 spota za poslednjih 10 dana pred ajovu, prvi za tv, drugi za drustvene mreze. ocigledno je plan da glasace ucenjuje solidarnoscu (drugi spot je zanimljiv jer prevodi neke americke fascinacije na polje solidarnosti). videmo dal ce mu uspeti.

_____
    ova zemlja to je to
    Janko Suvar

Post by Janko Suvar Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:40 pm

kolko koristi AOC u spotovima covek bi rekao da ce je staviti za VP  a future to believe in - Page 16 2304934895
    паће

Post by паће Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:15 pm

Janko Suvar wrote:kolko koristi AOC u spotovima covek bi rekao da ce je staviti za VP  a future to believe in - Page 16 2304934895

Можда му је то кец у рукаву?

_____
       commented, fermented, demented, mementoed, cemented, lamented.
       анархеологистика: оно кад не знаш где си га затурио, и кад.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:22 pm

evo gđa Brunig se slaže sa Polipom. pozdravila i Gargamela a future to believe in - Page 16 2304934895

When the former Vermont governor Peter Shumlin took to Politico to air his concern that Senator Bernie Sanders will “play dirty” as the race for the 2020 Democratic nomination advances, I thought: If only. Despite mounting mainstream Democratic panic about the prospect of a scorched-earth Sanders campaign, Mr. Sanders’s recent struggles indicate that his greatest handicap may be his unwillingness to wage total war.

On Monday, a digital newsletter issued by Mr. Sanders’s speechwriter and adviser David Sirota directed recipients to an essay by Zephyr Teachout, which warned readers that “Biden has a big corruption problem and it makes him a weak candidate.” Ms. Teachout, a Fordham law professor and expert on corruption and transparency, has stumped for Mr. Sanders throughout his campaign.

Ms. Teachout’s essay is sober and specific, tracing Mr. Biden’s history of legislative activity that happened to favor the interests of his major donors. Mr. Biden’s campaign was infuriated by the op-ed. But instead of backing Ms. Teachout — or simply keeping his head down and forging ahead with ground efforts in Iowa — Mr. Sanders made a point of apologizing to Mr. Biden and denouncing the essay. “It is absolutely not my view that Joe is corrupt in any way. And I’m sorry that that op-ed appeared,” Mr. Sanders said on CBS News on Monday.

What Mr. Sanders could have said — should have said — is that Ms. Teachout’s piece was remarkably restrained and that much more worrying evidence could be adduced to call Mr. Biden’s ethics into question.

Putting aside his warm relations with donors in the credit card industry, Mr. Biden’s record is mottled with more episodes of apparent corruption than Ms. Teachout listed in her op-ed. In a 2008 episode of “Meet the Press,” Tom Brokaw interrogated Mr. Biden about the fact that his son, Hunter Biden, was employed by MBNA, a bank holding firm — which also happened to be a major donor to the elder Biden, and a strong advocate for the bankruptcy bill he worked to pass while his son cashed MBNA checks.
    It is hard to imagine how the younger Biden would have become “the very model of a modern major lobbyist,” as Politico put it in a 2007 article, “with an office near K Street, a blue-ribbon roster of clients,” and a firm grossing $1.76 million in lobbying revenue in the first half of 2006 alone were it not for his parentage. A transcript of the hearing on Hunter Biden’s nomination to Amtrak’s board of directors shows that while the other nominee joining him that day, Donna McLean, had a 15-year career in federal service with a focus on transportation policy, Hunter’s specific qualification for the position was that he often rode trains. Hunter was introduced by Senator Tom Carper of Delaware that day not principally as a logical choice for Amtrak’s board, but as the son of Joe Biden.
    a future to believe in - Page 16 2304934895
    The fact that the Bidens are entangled in Trump’s impeachment odyssey — uncomfortably, and with no clear exit strategy aside from keeping mum — should also raise serious questions about Mr. Biden’s fortitude in the general election. But all this, Mr. Sanders declined to say — not because it isn’t relevant and not because it doesn’t fit with Mr. Sanders’s platform — but because Mr. Sanders, for all his famed gruffness, doesn’t like going negative. “I’ve never run a negative ad in my life,” Mr. Sanders told reporters upon announcing his 2016 primary bid, “I hate and detest these ugly, 30-second negative ads.” True to form, the single attack ad Mr. Sanders ran during his race against Hillary Clinton contained neither her name nor her visage, only a reference to Goldman Sachs’s financial hold on Washington.

Contrast that with the sort of material then-Senator Barack Obama aired against Mrs. Clinton in 2008 — claiming, for instance, that she would say anything to get elected, that she didn’t tell the truth, that she was a “corporate lawyer sitting on the board of Walmart ”  a future to believe in - Page 16 3579118792  — and Mr. Sanders’s forays into offense in 2020 appear quite mild.

That is because they are. But Mr. Sanders can’t afford mildness, or a steady habit of capitulation. The critical distinction between Bernie Sanders and the donor-driven, suborned, anti-democratic politics he hopes to overthrow is his greatest virtue, and his strongest appeal. But for that distinction to be more than an abstraction, Mr. Sanders will have to illuminate the contrast between the way he practices politics and the way his opponents do. This will mean running attack ads, devoting stump time to his opponents’ unsavory histories and standing behind surrogates who do the same. The financial capture of Washington that he rightfully detests is real, and it is manifest in his opponents. He will have to own that, or risk campaigning hobbled. There isn’t any way around it; the logic that demands it is inscribed into every speech Mr. Sanders makes.

Perhaps because his vision is grander than the venality and misbehavior of individual politicians, or perhaps because he is a private person and respects the privacy of others, Mr. Sanders seems reluctant to mount attacks that could be construed as personal. Both possibilities reflect what is most lovely in Mr. Sanders: That he is visionary and that he is principled.
    But in this world, systematic forces operate through human hands, and so Mr. Sanders must fight real, flesh-and-blood opponents, too. It will take that much and more to win.

ja sam ovde uz zvezdu, Ajova je jedino sad važna, a pred caucus u kojem treba ubeđivati glasače drugih kandidata da pređu na pravu stranu nije vreme za negativnu kampanju. scorched earth može da počne tačno za 10 dana a future to believe in - Page 16 2304934895

Last edited by Djamolidine Abdoujaparov on Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:29 pm

zvezda je zivot wrote:vazan endorsement. evo vorenkini fanovi kazu kako samo sto nisu glasali za bernija al rogana mu uprkos dobroj volji ne mogu oprostiti.

to je sve što treba da znaš o onima čiji kandidat je još uvek Big Structural Bailey. evo i 1 Mišel Goldberg je shvatila a oni nisu

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:45 pm

a future to believe in - Page 16 3579118792
    #unitycandidate

high cheekbones indeed.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:03 pm

Djamolidine Abdoujaparov wrote:
    zvezda je zivot wrote:vazan endorsement. evo vorenkini fanovi kazu kako samo sto nisu glasali za bernija al rogana mu uprkos dobroj volji ne mogu oprostiti.

to je sve što treba da znaš o onima čiji kandidat je još uvek Big Structural Bailey. evo i 1 Mišel Goldberg je shvatila a oni nisu

It's that simple.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Gargamel

Post by Gargamel Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:14 pm

Gargantua wrote:I think I'll probably vote for Bernie... He’s been insanely consistent his entire life.
    da je Sanders zaista consistent, to bi značilo da je u pitanju kompletan ludak. čovek koji ne menja mišljenje čak i kada se sve oko njega menja, koji ništa nije naučio tokom par desetina godina!?

to malo kazuje o Sandersu, znatno više o ljudima koji veruju u takvo što. hobgoblin of little minds.
    Gargamel

Post by Gargamel Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:19 pm

Djamolidine Abdoujaparov wrote:evo gđa Brunig se slaže sa Polipom. pozdravila i Gargamela a future to believe in - Page 16 2304934895
    gospođa blagoglagoljivo ne zna ništa, ne samo u datom članku već generalno.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:26 pm

sve je apsolutno, ili si konzistentan kroz decenije političke karijere, ili nisi. a pošto niko realno nije toliko* konzistentan, onda je svako oglašavanje konzistencije eo ipso nelegitimno i bljak.

well done.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:29 pm

Gargamel wrote:
    Gargantua wrote:I think I'll probably vote for Bernie... He’s been insanely consistent his entire life.
    da je Sanders zaista consistent, to bi značilo da je u pitanju kompletan ludak. čovek koji ne menja mišljenje čak i kada se sve oko njega menja, koji ništa nije naučio tokom par desetina godina!?

to malo kazuje o Sandersu, znatno više o ljudima koji veruju u takvo što. hobgoblin of little minds.

Ne, jbg, ne može se o svemu misliti na osnovu polusvarenih, loše zapamćenih i iz konteksta istrgnutih citata.

"Foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds".

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

zvezda je zivot

Post by zvezda je zivot Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:39 pm

Gargamel je u opasnoj formi. juce onaj galaxy brain tekst iz blumberga o adjustments, danas je vec emerson, sutra ocekujem vitgenstajna

_____
    ova zemlja to je to
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:43 pm

Next stop Wonderland...

_____

zvezda je zivot

Post by zvezda je zivot Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:48 pm

a future to believe in - Page 16 286371741

_____
    ova zemlja to je to
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:51 pm

William Murderface wrote:Ne, jbg, ne može se o svemu misliti na osnovu polusvarenih, loše zapamćenih i iz konteksta istrgnutih citata.

Ajmo onda još malo konteksta.

A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do. He may as well concern himself with his shadow on the wall. Speak what you think now in hard words, and tomorrow speak what tomorrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said today. ‘Ah, so you shall be sure to be misunderstood.’

Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood.
    Gargamel

Post by Gargamel Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:52 pm

William Murderface wrote:Ne, jbg, ne može se o svemu misliti na osnovu polusvarenih, loše zapamćenih i iz konteksta istrgnutih citata.
    s tim da ja nisam pisao o Sandersu, već o ljudima koji su u tripu da je višedecenijska konzistentnost vrlina. prati radnju. a future to believe in - Page 16 819872012
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:26 pm

rumbeando wrote:

Ajmo onda još malo konteksta.

A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do. He may as well concern himself with his shadow on the wall. Speak what you think now in hard words, and tomorrow speak what tomorrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said today. ‘Ah, so you shall be sure to be misunderstood.’

Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood.

Aj još!

Conformity is the chief Emersonian vice, the opposite or “aversion” of the virtue of “self-reliance.” We conform when we pay unearned respect to clothing and other symbols of status, when we show “the foolish face of praise” or the “forced smile which we put on in company where we do not feel at ease in answer to conversation which does not interest us” (CW2: 32). Emerson criticizes our conformity even to our own past actions-when they no longer fit the needs or aspirations of the present. This is the context in which he states that “a foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen, philosophers and divines” (CW2: 33). There is wise and there is foolish consistency, and it is foolish to be consistent if that interferes with the “main enterprise of the world for splendor, for extent,…the upbuilding of a man” (CW1: 65).
    https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/emerson/

Ali naravno da nije u tome poenta. Poenta je u tome da Gargamel misli da reči uvek znače isto, bez obzira n kontekst, a da citati iz Great Book of Quotations mogu da razreše svaku nedoumicu u korist beltway centrizma. Meni lično zapuca za Rogenov endorsement (mada jeste impresivno kako je Berni jednim gostovanjem uspeo da ga preokrene) - ali jasno je šta je on hteo da kaže - ne da "Berni nikad ne menja mišljenje" bez obzira na promenu okolnosti, nego da se među aktuelnim kandidatima ističe svojim integritetom i principijelnošću, što je prilično teško osporiti. To je savršeno jasna primedba, i ovako osakaćeno citirati Emersona, jerbo se i kod njega pominje reč consistency, naprosto je glupo.

Last edited by William Murderface on Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:30 pm

za koga su braća diaz?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:52 pm

od 4:28

kreteni u publici se smeju, duhovito je

otprilike od ovog klipa, pa zauvek

šta god da se dogodi americi, ok je

pičku materinu šta je smešno, nabijem vas na garijev slanjinjavi kurac
    Gargamel

Post by Gargamel Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:05 pm

William Murderface wrote:među aktuelnim kandidatima ističe svojim integritetom i principijelnošću, što je prilično teško osporiti.
    nije teško osporiti. razlika je jedino u tome što ti žarko želiš da veruješ da je Sanders lepši i bolji.

mogući nepotizam? Džejn Sanders je popostavljena na čelo nekakve službe koja se bavila nuklearnim otpadom u Vermontu, mada nije jasno da je imala kvalifikacije za poziciju. na čelo Burlington koledža je postavljena, između ostalog, jer se verovalo da ima veze gde treba. Hanter Bajden je fino koristio to što ima veze gde treba.

moguća korupcija? radio u korist vojne industrije u matičnoj državi, i zaposleni u vojnoj industriji su mu bili među najvećim donatorima. kao što Bajden radi u korist kreditnih kompanija i dobija donacije. ali je Bajden korumpira, a Sanders čist?

muvanje sa donacijama? neprofitna organizacija koju je osnovao koristi rupe u zakonu da plasira velike donacije. za razliku od (super)PAC-ova, mogu da prikrivaju identitet donatora jer su neprofitni. svi se snalaze kako znaju, i muvaju gde mogu.

principijelnost? na prvim izborima za senatora je bio jako za kontrolu oružja, izgubio jer je Vermont lovačka sredina. od tada je jedan od viđenijih ne-republikanaca koji se protivi jakim merama kontrole oružja. svi to rade, menjaju stavove u skladu s potrebama.

Last edited by Gargamel on Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:09 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7923583/Barack-Obama-thinks-Bernie-Sanders-unfit-Democrat-nominee.html

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:12 pm

Ovo su sve znaci panike.

_____

Gargamel

Post by Gargamel Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:15 pm

William Murderface wrote:Ovo su sve znaci panike.
    što je babi milo... ovo je republikansko muljanje.

friends and associates of the ex-president tell Fox Business Network.
    zvezda je zivot

Post by zvezda je zivot Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:15 pm

tviterasi su u fazonu nema sanse da direktno reaguje. kazu obama gleda da gradi svoju imperiju, mladi gledaju netfliks i ne bi da im se zamera. ne zanima njega toliko politika da bi kvario lepo secanje.

_____
    ova zemlja to je to

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:16 am