Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK - Politika i društvo

Anonymous

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 29 Empty Re: UK - Politika i društvo

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:13 pm

KinderLad wrote:UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 29 Bf27e326-ac8a-4180-99ae-8cd9fb86acbc

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/oct/18/pm-faces-brexit-extension-even-if-his-deal-is-passed

The amendment would withhold approval of the deal, until the legislation to enact it was safely passed - a move that would automatically trigger the "Benn Act" and force the prime minister to request a further postponement of Brexit until 31 January.

Sir Oliver's amendment is a cunningly-crafted proposition which, crucially, could be voted for by MPs who want a deal, but don't trust this one, and don't trust the government.

It rests on the idea that were Parliament to approve the deal for the purposes of the Benn Act now, there might then be a danger that the subsequent legislation to enact it might be, somehow, derailed, resulting in a no-deal exit on 31 October.

With the Benn Act out of the way, they believe that some manoeuvre, some legislative judo move, by factions inside and outside the government, who favour a "clean Brexit" could leave no time for any effective counter… and Britain would be out, with no deal.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-parliaments-50098128

"traži ti produžetak pa ćemo da vidimo za tvoj dil" je poruka parlamenta bojou koju će npr makron odjebati na keca kad mu dođe na sto.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:19 pm

Gargantua wrote:
    KinderLad wrote:UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 29 Bf27e326-ac8a-4180-99ae-8cd9fb86acbc

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/oct/18/pm-faces-brexit-extension-even-if-his-deal-is-passed

The amendment would withhold approval of the deal, until the legislation to enact it was safely passed - a move that would automatically trigger the "Benn Act" and force the prime minister to request a further postponement of Brexit until 31 January.

Sir Oliver's amendment is a cunningly-crafted proposition which, crucially, could be voted for by MPs who want a deal, but don't trust this one, and don't trust the government.

It rests on the idea that were Parliament to approve the deal for the purposes of the Benn Act now, there might then be a danger that the subsequent legislation to enact it might be, somehow, derailed, resulting in a no-deal exit on 31 October.

With the Benn Act out of the way, they believe that some manoeuvre, some legislative judo move, by factions inside and outside the government, who favour a "clean Brexit" could leave no time for any effective counter… and Britain would be out, with no deal.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-parliaments-50098128

"traži ti produžetak pa ćemo da vidimo za tvoj dil" je poruka parlamenta bojou koju će npr makron odjebati na keca kad mu dođe na sto.

Ma tu ce se počupaju on i Merkel, 1/1. Nije to neka tamo Severna Makedonija

Elem, postaje mi polako jasna Labour strategija ako prođe Brexit i budu, a hoće, odmah izbori. Veoma je risky, ali... Izaćiće pred birače i reći - mi smo jedina garancija da će u novom ugovoru o odnosu sa EU UK ostati closely aligned sa EU, LibDems nema dovoljno glasova. Plus naravno cela socijalna priča.
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:51 pm

Five reasons Labour say Boris Johnson's Brexit deal is worse than Theresa May's

This is a fundamentally bad deal for our country and it will leave Britain poorer, writes Shadow Brexit Secretary Keir Starmer
    It is worse than Theresa May’s deal – and here are the five reasons why.

First, it rules out any possibility of the UK negotiating a new customs union with the EU after we leave.

That would represent a huge blow to British manufacturing and the communities that are so dependent on those industries.

Second, Boris Johnson’s deal rejects the UK having a close relationship with the Single Market. It strips out the safety net on workplace rights, consumer protections and environmental standards.

Even by the Government’s own estimates, the basic free trade agreement envisaged by the deal would make every region and nation in the UK poorer.

Third, if this deal is passed then there is a very real risk that we would crash out on no deal terms at the end of December 2020.

That is not only my assessment, it is the viewed shared by the Tory MP John Baron who revealed to the BBC that Johnson’s deal “means we could leave on no-deal terms next year.”

Baron let the cat out of the bag. Boris Johnson’s plan is the blueprint for a disastrous cliff-edge Brexit in little over a year’s time – and that is why it has the support of so many Tory MPs.

Fourth, the proposals being debated do nothing to address the serious concerns Labour has raised about security cooperation or participation in EU agencies and programmes after Brexit.

It is a simple copy and paste job on the previous Prime Minister’s flawed deal.

Finally, for Mirror readers wondering why Labour doesn’t trust Boris Johnson, you only have to look at how he has treated his coalition partners.

He told the DUP conference last year that “no British Conservative government could or should sign up to” a deal that put a customs border in the Irish Sea. And yet that is precisely what the Prime Minister’s deal does.

Johnson’s treatment of the DUP should come as no surprise. He will turn his back on anyone if it suits his own personal ambition.

The deal before Parliament is a sell out deal. It sells out our economy, manufacturing base and people’s jobs.

The small print lays bare that the end destination is a damaging right-wing project, which will rip apart our relationship with the EU and replace it with a Trump-style US economy.

That is why the Labour and trade union movement cannot support this deal.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/five-reasons-labour-say-boris-20650811
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:59 pm

Ako je zbog ovoga losije onda je Dzonson genije.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:03 am

evo, sve je jasno oko danasnjeg glasanja, prosto......

https://twitter.com/woodstockjag/status/1185157249217355777?s=19

The chronology of votes tomorrow is very important.

Selected amendments are voted on first. If a selected amendment passes, the Commons then votes on a main motion *as amended* rather than the original motion. (1/x)

If a majority of MPs vote for, say, the Letwin amendment, it does not follow that MPs would then vote *the same way* on the main motion *as amended* immediately thereafter. (2/x)

If those who support the deal but oppose a delay are given the choice between the deal with a delay or simply rejecting the deal, it follows that they might have voted *against* the Letwin amendment but *for* the main motion as amended. (3/x)

Similarly, if those who oppose the deal are asked to vote on the Letwin amendment first, they might vote for it. But *then*, if presented with the same choice on the motion *as amended*, they might vote *against* that motion. (4/x)

If Letwin amendment is adopted as the resolution it's an outcome meaning *legal* rejection of the deal for the purposes of the Benn Act and the Meaningful Vote, but *might* be taken politically as an indication that a majority exists for passing a Withdrawal Agreement Bill (5/x)

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/parliament-and-elections/parliament/brexit-deal-saturdays-sitting-explained/
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:27 am

Boris Johnson says May's Brexit concessions would be the biggest humiliation for Britain since the SUEZ crisis more than six decades ago

14 October 2018
    The ex-Cabinet minister said Mrs May's 'fatal error' was to accept that the  only way of avoiding a hard Irish border was for Northern Ireland to have the same trade regulations as the Republic.

'Instead, our government has accepted that argument, seemingly adding, wrongly, that to do otherwise would be a breach of the spirit of the Belfast Agreement,' he said.

'The government well understands how weak the backstop makes its future negotiating hand — which is why it has proposed Chequers.

'If we let this go it will be the greatest national humiliation since Suez.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6274533/Boris-Johnson-says-Mays-Brexit-concessions-biggest-humiliation-SUEZ.html
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:39 pm

The Times

Boris Johnson has threatened to abandon a vote on his Brexit deal and send Conservative MPs home if an amendment forcing him to ask the EU for a delay is passed.
    Downing Street said the whips would “send everyone home” if an amendment tabled by Sir Oliver Letwin, a former cabinet minister, was voted through.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:39 pm

MPs have inflicted a humiliating defeat on Boris Johnson by passing a backbench amendment withholding their support from his Brexit deal.
    Instead of backing Johnson’s agreement in a “meaningful vote”, MPs passed an amendment tabled by a cross-party group of MPs led by Oliver Letwin by 322 votes to 306 – a majority of 16.
    The prime minister said he was not “daunted or dismayed” by the defeat, and would press ahead with tabling Brexit legislation next week. MPs are likely to take the opportunity to table a string of amendments, including on trying to force a second referendum.
    The move by cross-party MPs was aimed at forcing Johnson to comply with the terms of the Benn act, which obliges him to write to the EU to request a Brexit delay, if he had not won approval for his deal by 11pm.
    But Johnson insisted: “I will not negotiate a delay with the EU, and neither does the law compel me to do so” – a claim that is likely to see him face a legal challenge.
    The Labour leader, Jeremy Corbyn, said: “The prime minister must now comply with the law. He can no longer use the threat of a no-deal crash-out to blackmail MPs to support his sellout deal.”

Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:13 pm

Starmer ozbiljan kandidat za sledeceg vodju LAB, ako stvari krenu lose po Korbina. Bio je savrsen danas

Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:59 pm

Boris Johnson has confirmed in a phone call with the European council president Donald Tusk that he is sending a letter requesting a further Brexit delay beyond 31 October.

Ala će se isponarazgovarati Pariz i Berlin...

Doduše, ko zna šta će ovaj napisati u tom pismu, možda zatraži 10todnevni delay UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 29 1399639816
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:03 pm

Daj, pomozite im i isterajte ih napolje.

Post by beatakeshi Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:04 pm

Kad je bio prvi datum bregzita?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:04 pm

Ref je bio 23.6.2016.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:06 pm

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 29 1399639816 

Al nema šanse da ih isteruju, previše ima zemalja koje se i dalje nadaju, jednim malenim, sićušnim krajičkom nade da se sve može preokrenuti...ili bar da ostanu mnogo bliže.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:10 pm

Pri tom, stvarno nije isključeno da to pismo bude nekakva svinjarija ili spektakl, sačekajmo  UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 29 1861198401
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:25 pm

Aha

Četiri godine posle referenduma UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 29 1399639816
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:49 pm

Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:52 pm

Pa da, znao sam da će napraviti nešto ovakvo UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 29 1399639816
    ♏

Post by ♏ Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:58 pm

Peoples.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:08 am

Apsolutno je sumanuto da se 1 takva stvar kao Brexit rešava sitnim podjebavanjima i sudskim odlukama i većinama od tipa 1 do 2 poslanika.
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:30 am

♏ wrote:Peoples.

Da. Magarac je napisao "udeo našeg naroda" umesto "naši narodi dele".

Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:40 am

Pa ništa ovi će verovatno sačekati da vide rezultate svih tih glasanja pa će odlučiti šta da rade.
    паће

Post by паће Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:03 am

KinderLad wrote:Apsolutno je sumanuto da se 1 takva stvar kao Brexit rešava sitnim podjebavanjima i sudskim odlukama i većinama od tipa 1 do 2 poslanika.

Како би, кад немају ни боље ни јаче ни веће. Кад су по сваком питању одлучно за и против, а отварају нова свака два дана, дакле не издељени на половине, него на двестапедешестине. Па ти де скупи већину за било шта.

_____
       commented, fermented, demented, mementoed, cemented, lamented.
       анархеологистика: оно кад не знаш где си га затурио, и кад.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:29 am

Pa izbori ili referendum.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:23 pm

raab božji kaže da imaju "brojke"

Mr Raab told the BBC's Andrew Marr show that "notwithstanding the parliamentary shenanigans, we appear to have now the numbers to get this through".

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:06 pm