Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK - Politika i društvo

Nektivni Ugnelj

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 3 Empty Re: UK - Politika i društvo

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:14 am

Летећи Полип wrote:Uh, ovako se bre priča sa tom bagrom. Treba videti da se sad udje u nekakav savez sa njima.

to je bar prosto  UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 3 1861198401
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:26 am

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 3 3579118792
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:43 am

otto katz wrote:Srbnuli skroz.

Ali skroz.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:08 pm

referendumsko pitanje sledeće godine:

da li ste da srbija postane:

a) članica eu
    b) ruska gubernija
    c) zemlja velike britanije
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:09 pm

čak bi i zuperu zadrhtala ruka pred takvim prilikama
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:35 pm

Meni je najbolje kad Srbi nešto popuju drugim narodima oko sebe, a najradije bi se svi preselili, sa sve zemljom, zgradama, radnjama, tržnim centrima, namastirima i drugim kulturno-istorijskim spomenicima negde u 3pm. Da bude referendum sutra - jel ste za to da celu komplet zemlju preselimo negde u, lupam,...Čile, to bi dobilo 80% glasova. Lepo se vidi da se ljudima smučilo sve zajedno tu gde su i da bi najradije da sve ostane isto, ali da se istovremno sve promeni.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:43 pm

Dominic Raab has claimed Britain will be in a better position to negotiate a “good deal” with the European Union if it crashes out of the bloc before the end of October.

The foreign secretary believes a no-deal scenario could provide more leverage in the context of a free trade agreement and resolve long-standing issues such as the Irish backstop.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:54 pm

Ima i bolje UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 3 1399639816

LONDON — Boris Johnson will not meet EU leaders until they agree to change their position on the Northern Irish backstop.

The U.K. prime minister has been clear that while he wants to meet EU leaders and negotiate a Brexit deal, he does not want "to be sat down and told that the EU cannot possibly reopen the Withdrawal Agreement and that is the message he has been giving to leaders when he has spoken to them on the telephone so far," a spokeswoman told a regular briefing of journalists in Westminster on Monday.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:03 pm

Oćel uvoditi embargo na robu iz Slovenije?
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:06 pm

Znači ovo je sve predizborno-promidžbeni program. 99,99% sam sad već siguran
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:46 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:30 pm

European Union officials have rejected Dominic Raab’s claim that negotiating a free-trade deal would be “much easier” after a no-deal Brexit.

While the foreign secretary contends that leaving the EU without an agreement would ease the way to solving the disputed Irish border question, European sources fear a no-deal Brexit would trigger an acrimonious blame game.

It would mean the complete breakdown of political relations and I don’t think there would be much trust on the EU side with the Tories, or with the prime minister,” a senior diplomat said.

Eventually we would get around it because we are pragmatic, but this would be really, really bad, because of all the rhetoric around blaming.”

A second diplomat, speaking before Raab’s intervention, argued that all contact would cease after a no-deal Brexit. “Our phones will not be connected at that time … I don’t think they will be connected to someone who has reneged on their obligations,” they said.

European officials agree that a precondition of talks would be a British pledge to honour the three core parts of the withdrawal agreement – citizens’ rights, the Irish border and the financial settlement.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:59 pm

Boris Johnson today rejected Michael Gove’s claim that leaving the EU without an agreement in October was now the government’s central planning assumption.

Mr Gove, the minister in charge of no-deal planning, said at the weekend that while the government still wanted a negotiated settlement it “must operate on the assumption” that a deal would not be reached.

Speaking on a visit to Scotland today, Mr Johnson rejected this, saying it was “absolutely not” his view.

“My assumption is that we can get a new deal,” he said.

Pressed again on whether he stood by his claim that the chances of a no-deal Brexit were a million-to-one, he replied: “Provided there is sufficient goodwill and common sense on the part of our partners

Dream team UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 3 1399639816

Post by Nino Quincampoix Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:17 am

Očekivano, ispitivanja javnog mnjenja pokazuju značajan rast konzervativaca, na račun bregzitaša, dok su laburisti i libdemsi otprilike izjednačeni. Zanimljivo, PC je u Velsu izmeren na 24% i nalazi se na prvom mestu.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:01 pm

Jo Swinson has declared the Liberal Democrats are “winning and on the up” after reducing Boris Johnson’s majority to one by taking a seat off the Conservatives in the Brecon and Radnorshire byelection.
    The Lib Dem leader said her party would consider future electoral pacts with other pro-EU parties after its candidate, Jane Dodds, was aided by the decision of Plaid Cymru and the Greens to stand aside.

The Lib Dems won 13,826 votes with the Tories taking 12,401, a margin of 1,425 that overturned the Tories’ previous majority of more than 8,000. It was a sobering night for the Labour party (1,680 votes), which was beaten into fourth place by the Brexit party (3,331)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:34 pm

torijevci čežnjivo gledaju u ove glasove bregzitovaca....
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:57 pm

Prerano je da ih sve pokupe. Ne znam, to je i ranije bilo LibDem leglo, ali ogroman je switch
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:22 am

konačno ozbiljni predlozi...

LONDON: A senior Conservative MEP has called for British people with "extreme loyalty to the EU" to be prosecuted under the Treason Act.

David Campbell Bannerman MEP was commenting in response to reports that terror experts have advised the UK to update its "archaic treason laws" in order to prosecute Jihadi's returing from Syria.

Responding to a BuzzFeed News request for comment, Campbell Bannerman said that he believed those who showed "extreme undemocratic loyalty" to the EU should be prosecuted.

"I think it [the Treason Act] should extend to those undermining UK interests through extreme undemocratic loyalty to other states including the EU superstate once we've left, but this does not of course apply to normal democratic support for the EU," he said.

"It would be fine to form a democratic UK party to argue to rejoin the EU, for example."

https://amp.businessinsider.com/conservative-mep-david-campbell-bannerman-british-people-eu-loyalty-tried-for-treason-brexit-2018-7?r=US&IR=T%3Futm_source%3Dfacebook&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=topbar&utm_term=desktop&referrer=facebook&__twitter_impression=true
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:52 am

Jednom da se ja slozim sa senior konzerva MEP-om.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:57 am

Boris Johnson has no intention of renegotiating the withdrawal agreement and a no-deal Brexit is his “central scenario”, European diplomats have been told, amid hardening evidence in Westminster that the government is expecting to crash out of the EU.

Brussels diplomats briefed after a meeting between the prime minister’s chief envoy and senior EU figures in Brussels said that Britain’s refusal to compromise was understood to have been clear to those attending.

Instead David Frost, the government’s new chief Europe adviser, is said to have sought discussions on how negotiations could be reset after the UK crashes out on 31 October.

“It was clear UK does not have another plan,” a senior EU diplomat said of the meetings with Frost. “No intention to negotiate, which would require a plan. A no deal now appears to be the UK government’s central scenario.”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:52 pm

Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:03 pm

Pregovaras o ugovoru. Bilo kom ugovoru. Dve godine. Potpisete ga. Ti se vratis za dva dana i kazes - e aj ipak neki novi ugovor, al da ga napravimo za 5 dana inace ja odo. Ok, aj cao.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:27 pm

U.K. rail firms will no longer participate in the Interrail system of pan-European ticketing, ending the prospect of cheap summer jaunts through Britain for young travellers from the Continent.

Tickets bought up until the end of December will still be valid for trains in the U.K. this year, the Eurail company which runs the system said in a statement Wednesday, but British participation will cease from January.

Young Brits will still be able to buy an Interrail pass and travel across Europe.

Eurostar tickets will still be included in the scheme, offering travellers connections from Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam into London. Discounts on ferry services to the U.K. will also continue, Eurail said. But operators of trains running on the U.K.'s privately-run passenger network have opted to stop accepting Interrail tickets, which typically offer free rides on a certain number of days and discount tickets to those under the age of 27.

https://www.politico.eu/article/british-train-companies-quit-interrail/
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:32 pm

A vala dosta su se i švrćkali
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:51 pm

John McDonnell has said Labour should allow Holyrood to stage a second independence referendum if MSPs vote for one, contradicting party policy.

The shadow chancellor told an event at the Edinburgh festival fringe that his party should not try to block a second vote on independence by withholding the legal powers to do so.

Interviewed by the broadcaster Iain Dale, McDonnell said: “We would not block something like that. We would let the Scottish people decide. That’s democracy.

McDonnell admitted Labour was split on the issue, but implied the UK leadership agreed. “There are other views within the party, but that’s our view,” he said.

His remarks, which follow a poll on Monday showing 52% of Scottish voters now back independence, contradict Scottish Labour policy and the formal position of the UK party not to support another plebiscite on independence.

Under section 30 of the Scotland Act, Holyrood could only hold one if it is given the power to do so by the UK government.

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:07 pm