Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK - Politika i društvo

Nektivni Ugnelj

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 2 Empty Re: UK - Politika i društvo

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:14 pm

Gargantua wrote:u širem smislu tema dugoročnih efekata krize 2008. i oskudice i kapitalizma i svega ostalog je prevaziđena drugom temom i ispala (izbačena) iz fokusa javnosti. drugi teren, drugi golići.
    pa da. namerno, ali to je to
    Gargamel

Post by Gargamel Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:19 pm

KinderLad wrote:Zapravo ja mislim da je Corbynu vreme vec isteklo, ali necu to na ovom mestu da potenciram do kraja UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 2 1399639816
    par nedelja pre referenduma, Milne je rekao nešto u smislu kako je najbolja varijanta odsedeti referendum i jahati na nezadovoljstvu poražene strane. smislena strategija, i imalo je dobre šanse da prođe.

paradoksalno, Korbina su najviše zahebali torijevci time što su potpuno nesposobna banda i nisu uspeli da proguraju Brexit.
    паће

Post by паће Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:28 pm

Не знам тог Милнеа, биће да си га побркао са Минлијем. Кога иначе зазивам сваки час кад читам ову папазјанију у наставцима.

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    Gargamel

Post by Gargamel Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:59 pm

паће wrote:Не знам тог Милнеа...
    taj ti je jedan od onih koji Staljinu i Maou nikada neće oprostiti što su umrli tako mladi. 2015-e je postao jedan od najbližih Korbinovih saradnika.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seumas_Milne
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:13 pm

Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:15 pm

U pravu je da se precenjuje. Ali ovo je epoha takvih.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:33 pm

sve go kreten

rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:24 pm

Informer za Srbiju i za Crnu Goru San za Englesku i Škotsku.

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 2 EAWmDieWsAE3RMd?format=jpg&name=900x900

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 2 EAWpbEBX4AU46j9?format=jpg&name=medium
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:31 pm

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-07-26/itv-news-exclusive-jacob-rees-mogg-issues-style-guide-to-staff/

Prvo ono najvažnije
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:43 pm

Gargantua wrote:https://www.itv.com/news/2019-07-26/itv-news-exclusive-jacob-rees-mogg-issues-style-guide-to-staff/

Prvo ono najvažnije
    UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 2 3579118792

Kulturni model  UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 2 2304934895
    паће

Post by паће Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:44 pm

Оће ли опет магла на Каналу да се објављује са "континент је одсечен"?

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:42 am

Nigel Farage teams up with Trump supporters to raise Brexit funds

World4Brexit lobbying body looks to be ‘antidote’ to pro-EU groups in UK

Brexit party leader Nigel Farage has joined forces with a group of Donald Trump-supporting Americans to form a lobbying body to raise money to help the UK’s departure from the EU.

The New York launch event for the new group — called World4Brexit — was attended by a string of the US president’s supporters and included figures such as Corey Lewandowski, the former Trump campaign manager, and Phil Bryant, the governor of Mississippi.

Details of the event emerged as Boris Johnson, the UK’s new prime minister, took office this week vowing to take Britain out of the EU by October 31 with or without a deal with Brussels.

But Mr Farage told the Financial Times he is sceptical Mr Johnson will be able to deliver on his promise. “If Boris [Johnson] does Brexit that is great, but every sense inside me says he will fail,” he said.

The MEP said he had been urged by Mr Trump to join forces with Mr Johnson to “realign” British politics. But he played down the idea of a pact between the Conservatives and his Brexit party and questioned whether he could trust Mr Johnson.

The World4Brexit initiative is expected to draw informal advice from other former members of the Trump campaign, such as Steve Bannon, who has recently been in close liaison with other rightwing political movements in Europe.

Mr Farage, speaking just before the fundraiser at the New York Athletic Club in Manhattan, said the donations would all be “above the board and legal”.

The cash would not go to political candidates and would be used to “dig deep, find out who is really running the show”, according to the fundraising documents.

Mr Farage described the attempts to raise money as an “antidote” to the pro-EU organisations in the UK supported by George Soros, the billionaire Hungarian-born US citizen. “Guess who is funding all the negativity — it is one George Soros. So let’s not get mad — let’s get even,” he said.

Fundraising documents claimed that “George Soros has dropped tens of millions of dollars on the “remain” side of this issue . . . [so] there is no reason we shouldn’t be able to support the effort to fulfil the people’s vote.”

In reality, Mr Soros’s main contribution to the Remain cause has been much lower, involving payments of £800,000 in total to “Best for Britain”, a group campaigning for a second referendum.

Mr Farage said that W4B was still in a “start-up” phase, and had been organised “at the American end” by Gerry Gunster, the American political strategist who in 2016 helped Leave.EU, the unofficial referendum campaign for the UK to leave the EU.

Its fundraising literature said “we have donors from all across the United States and across the globe”, and stressed that “all our money [raised] will follow the letter of the law in the eyes of the IRS”. As a not-for-profit organisation, it can take donations ranging from $5 to $5,000.

Mr Farage said he had enjoyed a warm meeting with Mr Trump at the White House on Wednesday. “Trump looks at the numbers and says it is obvious that these guys [Johnson and Farage] should work together,” Mr Farage said. “Trump wants to see a realignment of British politics. The Remain side is already having a realignment but now the right will have to realign too.”

Following Mr Johnson’s victory in the Tory leadership election and appointment as prime minister, the prospect of a UK general election this year has grown. It is now seen by bookmakers as an odds-on probability.

In those circumstances the Conservatives face a potential threat from the Brexit party — which came first in the May European elections — unless some kind of deal is reached.

Mr Farage said there were “grounds for conversation” if Mr Johnson was “incredibly brave” and called an election. But he admitted that an electoral pact was not “an easy thing” and could cause a “historic split” in the Conservative party given that many of its MPs “loathe” him.

“If Boris does a Theresa May and drops the ball I will be the worst enemy he has got and in those circumstances I will try to get the Brexit party to replace the modern day Conservative party,” he said.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:42 am

I used to share the feeling that there was something contradictory about Rees-Mogg’s elderly Edwardian schoolboy act in Parliament and his cosmopolitan quest for value in the stock markets of the world. Burrowing deep into the facts in search of a gotcha! moment is a vital journalistic endeavour, and may it continue for ever. But having read through years of Rees-Mogg’s voluminous parliamentary speeches and looked at the activities of SCM, I find that the paradigm ‘He says he’s one thing, but actually he’s another’ misses the bigger point, which is that there is no contradiction. Rees-Mogg is out in plain sight. The Rees-Mogg of SCM and the Rees-Mogg of Parliament are facets of a single worldview that shows the actual nature of Faragist Britain. It would be nice to know more about the Cayman SCM vehicle, but Rees-Mogg is quite happy for us to know that he doesn’t think we should be allowed to. He’s spoken out in Parliament in defence of tax avoidance and in favour of British Overseas Territories such as the Caymans keeping their secretive tax haven status. He’s called the proposed ‘Robin Hood tax’ on financial transactions ‘the work of the devil’. What if the thing most in need of examination isn’t a single action SCM has carried out, but the meaning of what SCM does quite openly?

There’s a moral complexity to the activities of fund management firms like SCM that repels glib characterisation. Is the transfer of power, in the form of investment capital, from richer countries like Britain to developing countries like China and Brazil a kind of justice (the former underclass of imperialism draining power from the imperialists), or is it a form of neo-imperialist exploitation, given that the profits bounce back to the rich world? Is richer world to poorer world investment beneficial, helping less developed countries build up their economies and universal networks, or is it harmful, mainly benefiting foreign investors and local oligopolistic cliques? As the poorest of the poor are lifted out of poverty and the poor of rich countries endure hard times, is the net result for the world a higher median of prosperity, or a lower? Are the fund managers willing enablers of climate-harmful investment, or, should their clients insist, potential obstacles to it?
    These are questions that would be faced by a global organisation of a kind that doesn’t exist: a kind of EU for the world, with powers the United Nations only dreams of. This is the worst nightmare of the Faragists. But the strange truth is that Rees-Mogg already embodies an alternative version of planetary governance. His seemingly contradictory dual identity achieves harmony through his tacit offer of an exclusive national (that is, white English) cultural autonomy at home combined with a loose, informal world government of capitalist rights (secure property ownership, freedom to move and conceal money) in which a guild of highly paid private bureaucrats like him – managing other people’s capital and personally sheltered from, even benefiting from, economic crashes in their own countries – also accrue great power. They will, through investing pension pots and capital, take the laboriously pooled power of a group of Florida teachers or Winnipeg firemen and decide where in the world to apply it: Ulan Bator, Lima or Wigan. Along the way, almost by the way, they claim to be able to solve the injustices of the world – without government, without regulation.
    ‘I confess that in one of my company visits,’ Rees-Mogg told Parliament in 2012,
    I was suspicious that the company did indeed use child labour. The business was a very attractive one, but I thought that my clients, and the pension fundholders they represented and the charities they served, would be appalled to be making money on the backs of children … companies that fail to follow the basics of humanity will be embarrassed in their marketing. They will be brought to shame in front of the nation if it is discovered that they are using child labour or slave labour in the production of their goods. That will bring the crack of the economic whip on their profits, which is a very good means of ensuring that companies behave better.
    If everyone is satisfied with this demonstration that child slavery may be got rid of organically, by the market, without burdensome regulation, we may now devote our full attention to the magnificent sight of the golden royal coach.

https://www.lrb.co.uk/v41/n15/james-meek/the-two-jacobs

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:13 pm

Ameriku boli qrac. Kompletnu cenu zajebavanja ce platiti UK
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:16 pm

People in Northern Ireland will “come to question the union” with England, Scotland and Wales if there is a no-deal Brexit, but discussion about a United Ireland now would be “provocative”, Taoiseach Leo Varadkar has said.

“I think if there is a hard Brexit on the 31st of October, if the United Kingdom takes Northern Ireland out of the European Union against the wishes of the majority of people in Northern Ireland, takes away their European citizenship and undermines the Good Friday Agreement in doing so, those questions will arise whether we like it or not and we have to be ready for that,” he told the MacGill Summer School in Glenties, Co Donegal.

Questioned about the demands from some that preparations for a united Ireland should begin, Mr Varadkar said work on a White Paper on unity, or establishing a forum on the future shape of Ireland, before Brexit could play into the view that Dublin is exploiting the UK’s withdrawal from the bloc, he added.

“We would totally play into that view and that accusation if we were to go down the road now of having a White Paper or having an all-Ireland forum or a forum on Irish unity. That obviously could change in the event of a hard Brexit happening. Those questions then do arise in a way they don’t at the moment.”

Mr Varadkar’s comments prompted a sharp rebuke from Democratic Unionist Party MP Ian Paisley who said the Government’s language was “unhelpful and unnecessarily aggressive”.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:36 pm

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 2 1529856955

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:05 pm

‘Brussels isn’t the only game in town,’ says Dominic Raab

The U.K.'s new foreign secretary said there's a Brexit deal to be done, but "the EU needs to move" to make it happen.

Speaking to the Times, Dominic Raab, the former Brexit secretary promoted to one of the top Cabinet jobs by Boris Johnson, said he had been speaking to EU capitals but had also spoken to Mike Pompeo, the US secretary of state.

I explained how pleased we were to have a U.S. administration, including the president, speaking so warmly about this country,” he said of his call with Pompeo.

We’ve got a president who has spoken about this country with the kind of warmth we haven’t heard for quite a long period of time. Now people will have their views and it’s quite right that in domestic politics, pundits and politicians are [free to] express them about any leader. But I’m delighted that we’ve got a U.S. president talking about this country with such warmth.”

Donald Trump and Johnson spoke on Friday evening, with the president saying: "We're working already on a trade agreement. And I think it'll be a very substantial trade agreement, you know we can do with the U.K., we can do three to four times, we were actually impeded by their relationship with the European Union."

Raab told the Times that “Brussels isn’t the only game in town. We want a strong relationship with our European friends and partners. I prize that relationship. My father came from Czechoslovakia. I understand the historic context of our relationship and I feel very warmly about it. But we also want to raise our horizons.”

He also backed Johnson's line that the Irish backstop plan, a key pillar of Theresa May's Brexit agreement, has to be ditched, calling it “most obvious glaring flaw in the deal . . . but there are other issues. What I’m not going to do at this particularly sensitive moment is put all of the conversations that we’re going to have on this in the public domain.”

https://www.politico.eu/article/dominic-raab-brussels-isnt-the-only-game-in-town/
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:57 pm

BORIS Johnson can force through a No Deal Brexit on October 31 even if his government collapses, the Attorney General has claimed.

The government’s law chief says there is no legal process to halt the process – even if they force a no-confidence vote in the PM.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:59 pm

We’ve got a president who has spoken about this country with the kind of warmth we haven’t heard for quite a long period of time

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 2 3274312807
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:17 pm

London (dpa) - Prime Minister Boris Johnson's new government is "operating on the assumption" that Britain will leave the EU without a deal, Cabinet Office minister Michael Gove said on Sunday.

Gove, who is in leading the Conservative government's no-deal preparations, said "the entire machinery of government will work flat-out" to prepare for a no-deal Brexit.

"The EU's leaders have, so far, said they will not change their approach - it's the unreformed withdrawal agreement, take it or leave it," he wrote in the Sunday Times.

"We still hope they will change their minds, but we must operate on the assumption that they will not," Gove said. "No deal is now a very real prospect, and we must make sure that we are ready."

Writing in The Sunday Telegraph, Chancellor of the Exchequer Sajid Javid said the government will fund one of Britain's "biggest ever public information campaigns" to prepare individuals and businesses for a no-deal Brexit.
    Xexoxical Endarchy

Post by Xexoxical Endarchy Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:34 pm

KinderLad wrote:
    We’ve got a president who has spoken about this country with the kind of warmth we haven’t heard for quite a long period of time

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 2 3274312807
    bukvalno tanjug-viktor cernomirdin fazon UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 2 1233199462

_____
    Spomen-naplatna rampa "Zoran Babić"
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:06 am

1 HM's Principal Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs da izgovori tako nešto je...ne znam, neopisivo. Ambis. A najbolje je što on toga uopšte nije svestan.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:58 am

samo tvrdo!

Ferenc Puskás

Post by Ferenc Puskás Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:16 am

Srbnuli skroz.

_____
    Ha rendelkezésre áll a szükséges pénz, a vége általában jó.
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:40 am

Uh, ovako se bre priča sa tom bagrom. Treba videti da se sad udje u nekakav savez sa njima.

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:10 am