Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dizel levica - zivot & smrt upasanih dzempera

Notxor

dizel levica - zivot & smrt upasanih dzempera - Page 10 Empty Re: dizel levica - zivot & smrt upasanih dzempera

Post by Notxor Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:15 pm

Levici se ne gleda u zube.

_____
      Sweet and Tender Hooligan  
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

dizel levica - zivot & smrt upasanih dzempera - Page 10 Empty Re: dizel levica - zivot & smrt upasanih dzempera

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:30 am

Na mladima svet ostaje. I na ponekom dedi.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    konjski nil

Post by konjski nil Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:07 am

bgm ima putin solidan stočni fond svaka čast domaćine dizel levica - zivot & smrt upasanih dzempera - Page 10 2304934895

_____
    dizel levica - zivot & smrt upasanih dzempera - Page 10 2692   Hong Kong dollar, Indian cents, English pounds and Eskimo pence   dizel levica - zivot & smrt upasanih dzempera - Page 10 2692

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:22 pm