Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bioskopi

Erős Pista

Bioskopi - Page 2 Empty Re: Bioskopi

Post by Erős Pista Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:40 am

Gledao sinoc Misbehaviour, super je film (PREPORUCUJEM, Janose!). Pojavljuje se u nekoliko navrata i mis Jugoslavije, pa potrazih malo da vidim sta moze da se nadje o njoj, i nadjoh svasta...

http://gradsubotica.co.rs/kraljica-lepote-je-tereza-delmis/

http://www.yugopapir.com/2013/04/tereza-elmis-miss-jugoslavije-1970.html?m=1

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:46 am

A ima i ovo ludilo

http://blog.b92.net/text/2313/Predsednice-dosta-skrivanja/

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Mypalfootfoot

Post by Mypalfootfoot Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:16 pm

https://nedavimobeograd.rs/ne-davimo-beograd-organizovao-projekciju-velikog-diktatora-na-zidu-zatvorenog-bioskopa-na-vozdovcu

lol kakav performans. zašto baš sad, i kome to treba? Bioskopi - Page 2 3579118792
    nalog sa ženinog laptopa

Post by nalog sa ženinog laptopa Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:54 pm

upravo gledo telo hristovo, simpatican filmic

_____
    THE space age is upon us. Rockets are leaving our globe at 
    speeds unheard of only a few years ago, to orbit earth, moon, and 
    sun. People have visited the moon, we have sent space probes to 
    all but one of the planets, and words like "orbit" and "satellite" are 
    picked up by children in the nursery.
    zvezda je zivot

Post by zvezda je zivot Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:26 pm

bioskopi su mrtvi, bumeri

_____
    ova zemlja to je to
    Solus_Rex

Post by Solus_Rex Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:30 am

Bioskopi - Page 2 1233199462

_____
    "Sisaj kurac, Boomere. Spletkario si i nameštao ban pa se sad izvlačiš. Radiša je format a ti si mali iskompleksirani miš. Katastrofa za Burundi čoveče.
    A i deluje da te napustio drugar u odsudnom trenutku pa te spašavaju ova tovarka što vrv ni ne dismr na ribu, to joj se gadi, i ovaj južnjak koji o niškim kafanama čita na forumu. Prejaka šarža."  - Monsier K.
    Mypalfootfoot

Post by Mypalfootfoot Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:32 am

Bioskopi - Page 2 3579118792

Bioskopi - Page 2 B6a77a493a206d3c15c3b698cb0a3b08

drugi deo kengura u oslobođenoj zvezdi sa mlađom glumačkom postavom ne bi loše legao, pod uslovom da se pojave sergej i dobrica kao special guest stars - hauntology 1 na 1 Bioskopi - Page 2 1861198401
    zvezda je zivot

Post by zvezda je zivot Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:55 pm

_____
    ova zemlja to je to
    zvezda je zivot

Post by zvezda je zivot Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:29 am

zvezda je zivot wrote:

Tenet director Christopher Nolan is leading a chorus of furious protest from the film industry over Warner Bros’ decision to release its entire 2021 slate in the US simultaneously in cinemas and on its streaming service HBO Max.
    In an interview with E!, Nolan said his response was one of “disbelief” and that “there’s such controversy around it, because they didn’t tell anyone … They’ve got some of the top film-makers in the world, they’ve got some of the biggest stars in the world who worked for years in some cases on these projects very close to their hearts that are meant to be big-screen experiences ... And now they’re being used as a loss-leader for the streaming service … without any consultation.”
    He added: “It’s very, very, very, very messy … [It’s] not how you treat film-makers and stars and people who … have given a lot for these projects.”
    Advertisement
    Nolan went even further in [url=https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/christopher-nolan-rips-hbo-max-as-worst-streaming-service-denounces-warner-bros-plan?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=THR Breaking]a statement to the Hollywood Reporter[/url], saying: “Some of our industry’s biggest film-makers and most important movie stars went to bed the night before thinking they were working for the greatest movie studio and woke up to find out they were working for the worst streaming service … [Warner Bros] don’t even understand what they’re losing. Their decision makes no economic sense, and even the most casual Wall Street investor can see the difference between disruption and dysfunction.”
    Nolan’s intervention amid widespread industry dismay at Warner Bros’ move is all the more dramatic considering the studio has been involved in all his films since 2002’s Insomnia, including the blockbusting Dark Knight trilogy and recent productions Dunkirk and Tenet. The underwhelming commercial performance of Tenet at the US box office, where it took $57.6m after its release in September, is thought to have partly formed Warner Bros’ thinking, but the decision to change the release of all 17 of its 2021 slate – which includes such tentpole offerings as The Matrix 4, Dune and The Suicide Squad – has provoked widespread consternation.
    Warner Bros is likely to face legal consequences for its decision, with reports that high-profile production outfit Legendary is considering suing the studio. Legendary has co-financed Dune and Godzilla vs Kong, two of Warner Bros’ 2021 releases, and is reportedly currently attempting to renegotiate their contracts in light of the projected loss of cinema revenue. Dune director Denis Villeneuve is also reported to be unhappy with the situation, having understood the film would be launched on the big screen.
    John Stankey, the chief executive of AT&T, which owns both Warner Bros and HBO Max, defended the move on Tuesday, calling it a “win-win-win”. He said: “I know there’s a lot of noise out in the market, people with different viewpoints. Anytime you’re going to change a model, it’s going to create a degree of noise.” Stankey said the move would give customers a “choice”, and the longer-term would be “dictated by what consumers wish to do”.

I learned in the news that Warner Bros. has decided to release “Dune” on HBO Max at the same time as our theatrical release, using prominent images from our movie to promote their streaming service. With this decision AT&T has hijacked one of the most respectable and important studios in film history. There is absolutely no love for cinema, nor for the audience here. It is all about the survival of a telecom mammoth, one that is currently bearing an astronomical debt of more than $150 billion. Therefore, even though “Dune” is about cinema and audiences, AT&T is about its own survival on Wall Street. With HBO Max’s launch a failure thus far, AT&T decided to sacrifice Warner Bros.’ entire 2021 slate in a desperate attempt to grab the audience’s attention.

Warner Bros.’ sudden reversal from being a legacy home for filmmakers to the new era of complete disregard draws a clear line for me. Filmmaking is a collaboration, reliant on the mutual trust of team work and Warner Bros. has declared they are no longer on the same team.

Streaming services are a positive and powerful addition to the movie and TV ecosystems. But I want the audience to understand that streaming alone can’t sustain the film industry as we knew it before COVID. Streaming can produce great content, but not movies of “Dune’s” scope and scale. Warner Bros.’ decision means “Dune” won’t have the chance to perform financially in order to be viable and piracy will ultimately triumph. Warner Bros. might just have killed the “Dune” franchise. This one is for the fans. AT&T’s John Stankey said that the streaming horse left the barn. In truth, the horse left the barn for the slaughterhouse.
    Public safety comes first. Nobody argues with that. Which is why when it became apparent the winter would bring a second wave of the pandemic, I understood and supported the decision to delay “Dune’s” opening by almost a year. The plan was that “Dune” would open in theaters in October 2021, when vaccinations will be advanced and, hopefully, the virus behind us. Science tells us that everything should be back to a new normal next fall.
    “Dune” is by far the best movie I’ve ever made. My team and I devoted more than three years of our lives to make it a unique big screen experience. Our movie’s image and sound were meticulously designed to be seen in theaters.
    I’m speaking on my own behalf, though I stand in solidarity with the sixteen other filmmakers who now face the same fate. Please know I am with you and that together we are strong. The artists are the ones who create movies and series.
    I strongly believe the future of cinema will be on the big screen, no matter what any Wall Street dilettante says. Since the dawn of time, humans have deeply needed communal storytelling experiences. Cinema on the big screen is more than a business, it is an art form that brings people together, celebrating humanity, enhancing our empathy for one another — it’s one of the very last artistic, in-person collective experiences we share as human beings.

Once the pandemic is over, theaters will be filled again with film lovers.
    That is my strong belief.  Not because the movie industry needs it, but because we humans need cinema, as a collective experience.
    So, just as I have both a fiduciary and creative responsibility to fulfill as the filmmaker, I call on AT&T to act swiftly with the same responsibility, respect and regard to protect this vital cultural medium. Economic impact to stakeholders is only one aspect of corporate social responsibility. Finding ways to enhance culture is another. The moviegoing experience is like no other. In those darkened theaters films capture our history, educate us, fuel our imagination and lift and inspire our collective spirit. It is our legacy.
    Long live theatrical cinema!
    — Denis Villeneuve

Bioskopi - Page 2 Weekend%2BGodard

_____
    ova zemlja to je to
    паће

Post by паће Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:07 pm

Bioskopi - Page 2 Theat810

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:48 pm

Gledao u terminu od 15:10, u potpuno praznoj, klimatizovanoj sali. Uzivancija. Pravi bioskopski film. Preporucujem.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Ground_(2020_film)

_____

Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:00 pm

Nema veće uživancije nego gledati film sam u bioskopu. Ima nešto regalno™ u tome. Mrak, tišina, prazan prostor, bioskopdžija koji pizdi na tebe što oćeš da gledaši odjavni scroll, a njemu kraj smene...  Bioskopi - Page 2 1861198401
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:03 pm

A ti rešio da vidiš kako se zove gaffer assistant!
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:05 pm

A možda ima i post-credits scene...  Bioskopi - Page 2 1844795956

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:07 pm

pa u Wild Things ceo film je objašnjen u post-credits scenama.

inače obožavam taj film i potpisujem ovo

may not have a single redeeming feature, but it doesn't have a dull moment, either.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:08 pm

Obavezno gledam odjavnu spicu, jer je ona deo filma Bioskopi - Page 2 1844795956

_____

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:14 pm

Ajeje Brazorf wrote:pa u Wild Things ceo film je objašnjen u post-credits scenama.

inače obožavam taj film i potpisujem ovo

may not have a single redeeming feature, but it doesn't have a dull moment, either.

Brt, Niv Kembel i Deniz Ricards se ljube. A ima i K's Choice "I'm not an addict". I fora - does anyone know what's a sex crime? Not getting any!

_____

паће

Post by паће Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:11 pm

А пропао чланка који је у смејуријама окачила бБлитва, нађем за сходно да га прочитам а у њему ово:

Kina u Centru Kaptol bila su udobna i civilizirana, a predstave nisu bile pretrpane reklamama, kao u Cinestarovim kinima.

Последњи пут кад сам седео у биоскопској сали (ваљда 2005. или тако некако), лепо сам питао кад стварно почиње филм, и ушао таман кад се завршавала последња реклама. Значи имао сам тај избор да их не гледам.

Да ми неко пусти рекламу у сред филма, озбиљно бих дигао дреку и тражио паре назад. Надам се да сам погрешно схватио.

_____
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:16 pm

Jesi. Nema reklama u filmu, samo pre projekcije. Istini za volju, nisam bio u Cinestar kinima, ali sumnjam da je tamo drugacije.

_____

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:19 pm

samo pre filma, tako mi kaže potomstvo
    паће

Post by паће Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:27 pm

Океј, онда се чоек непрецизно изразио.

Ако треба да гледам рекламе, очекујем да ми се плати, не да ја плаћам.

_____
    Bleeding Blitva

Post by Bleeding Blitva Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:39 pm

Da, u Cinestara su foršpani prije filma. I di koja reklama.

_____
    my goosebumps have goosebumps
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:46 am

Gledao Malignant. Uzivancija! Totalo hiperstilizovano i over the top, ali zabavno, krvopljusno i dinamicno. Ko voli Ardjenta, De Palmu (pre svega Sisters) i Dilana Doga, nek ne zali pare za kartu.

_____

zvezda je zivot

Post by zvezda je zivot Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:55 pm

aparthejd bioskopski fasizam

_____
    ova zemlja to je to
    zvezda je zivot

Post by zvezda je zivot Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:18 am

e nikako da pitam, gledo ko tomu (2021)? hajp je ogroman sto oko filma sto oko glavnog glumca. ja kad sam za vikend vodio sestrica na patrolne sape, toma je tog dana imo misim 22 projekcije u uscu, od 11 ujutro do 11 nocu.

_____
    ova zemlja to je to

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:17 am