Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK - Politika i društvo

Nektivni Ugnelj

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 32 Empty Re: UK - Politika i društvo

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:38 am

SNP leader Nicola Sturgeon indicated her party would oppose an election: “Johnson appears to be saying to MPs ‘If you vote for an election, I’ll bring back my bad Brexit bill and try to drag us out of the EU before we go to the polls’.
    “Elections should be exercises in letting voters decide, not devices for charlatans to get their own way.”
    And Liberal Democrat leader Jo Swinson said: “Boris Johnson is trying to distract from his government’s failure. He has missed his do-or-die deadline and is now demanding that parliament give him a general election and the time to ram through his Bill without proper scrutiny.
    “The Liberal Democrats will not support any election until it is clear that we can avoid crashing out with no deal, and that needs an extension from the EU.”
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:38 am

Standometrija

Edit: Pobrkah topike UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 32 3274312807

Last edited by William Murderface on Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:45 pm

jebe makron ne vadi

The EU will delay its decision on the length of the next Brexit extension until next Monday or Tuesday to take into account the results of a vote on Boris Johnson’s demand for a Christmas general election.
    It is understood that the French government alone stood in the way of the EU granting the three month extension that Johnson sought in his letter on Saturday evening.

An EU source said the bloc’s offer would now be made on Monday or Tuesday – just 48 hours before the UK is set to leave the EU on 31 October – but that the president of the European council, Donald Tusk, had “no intention” of calling a special summit.

The EU’s delay leaves Jeremy Corbyn with a difficult decision to make. He had said Labour would only vote in favour of a general election if the EU confirmed on Friday that it would grant an extension to 31 January, taking a no deal Brexit “off the table”.

“There was full agreement on the need for an extension,” an EU source said of the meeting of EU27 ambassadors in Brussels. “There was full agreement to reach a unanimous, consensual EU27 decision. And there was full agreement to aim to take the decision by written procedure … Work will continue over the weekend.”

The diplomatic source added that EU27 diplomats “expected to meet early next week to finalise an agreement”.

Those terms were due to be signed off on Friday but ran into trouble. “There is one country standing in the way – France”, said a diplomat. “Everyone is very frustrated. They were told that a short extension ran the risk of an accidental no deal Brexit.”

“It is the French, always the French,” said a second senior diplomat.

Sources suggested that France’s president Emmanuel Macron was keen to appear helpful to Downing Street and keep the pressure on MPs.

On Thursday, France’s EU minister, Amélie de Montchalin, had told RTL radio that clarity over the next steps in London was needed for decisions to be made in “the next hours and days”.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/oct/25/michel-barnier-eu-brexit-extension-boris-johnson-election
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:28 pm

Pa dobro, ni ne treba da im daju produzenje dok ne kazu sta ce im. Moraju prvo sami da rese.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:06 pm

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 32 EHveRz6XkAIDotU?format=jpg&name=small
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:23 pm

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 32 3579118792
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:05 pm

Fears rise over post-Brexit workers’ rights and regulations

UK considers diverging on rules despite ‘level playing field’ promises to EU

The British government is planning to diverge from the EU on regulation and workers’ rights after Brexit, despite its pledge to maintain a “level playing field” in prime minister Boris Johnson’s deal, according to an official paper shared by ministers this week. 

The government paper drafted by Dexeu, the Brexit department, with input from Downing Street stated that the UK was open to significant divergence, even though Brussels is insisting on comparable regulatory provisions. 

The issue will come to a head when the UK begins the next phase of talks with the EU to forge a new trade deal. However, the UK in effect still faces the prospect of a no-deal Brexit next week unless EU states agree a new extension date for when the UK will leave the bloc. France was on Friday pushing for a shorter extension date than the one Mr Johnson has requested.

In a passage that could alarm Labour MPs who have backed the Brexit bill, the leaked government document also said the drafting of workers’ rights and environmental protection commitments “leaves room for interpretation”.

The paper, titled “Update to EPSG on level playing field negotiations”, appears to contradict comments made by Mr Johnson on Wednesday when he said the UK was committed to “the highest possible standards” for workers’ rights and environmental standards.

The document said the UK’s and EU’s “interpretation of these [level playing field] commitments will be very different” and that the text represented a “much more open starting point for future relationship negotiations”. It added that London believed that binding arbitration would be “inappropriate”.

The document boasts that “UK negotiators successfully resisted the inclusion of all UK-wide LPF rules” in the previous Theresa May deal.

A government spokesperson said the UK government “has no intention of lowering the standards of workers’ rights or environmental protection after we leave the EU and we already exceed EU minimum standards in areas such as maternity leave, shared parental leave and greenhouse gas targets.”

“UK Level Playing Field commitments will be negotiated in the context of the future UK-EU Free Trade Agreement, where we will achieve a balance of rights and obligations which reflect the scope and depth of the future relationship,” the spokesperson added.

Jenny Chapman, Labour’s shadow Brexit minister, said: “These documents confirm our worst fears. Boris Johnson’s Brexit is a blueprint for a deregulated economy, which will see vital rights and protections torn up.”

Mr Johnson has in the past been a persistent critic of what he sees as unnecessary regulation from Brussels. Jeremy Corbyn, Labour leader, this week pointed out that Mr Johnson had once described employment regulation as “back-breaking”, saying the bill’s provisions offered “no real protection at all”.

But the prime minister vowed to “ensure that whatever the EU comes up with, we can match it and pass it into the law of this country”.

The document gets to the heart of the dilemma between London’s desire to stay within the EU’s regulatory orbit while also seeking to diverge from the EU economic model. Speaking in New York in September, Mr Johnson set out a vision of Britain as a low-tax, lightly regulated economy on the edge of Europe — a vision that alarms some EU leaders.

Mr Johnson’s deal leaves the UK with freedom to set its own regulatory standards from the end of its post-Brexit transition period, which runs to the end of 2022 at the latest. But the EU has warned that Britain’s prospects of getting an ambitious trade deal with Brussels depend on it continuing to uphold robust rules. 

The new deal is very different to Theresa May’s, in which the UK made a legal commitment not to roll back EU regulatory standards in areas such as social and environmental protections as long as her “backstop” plan for preventing a hard Irish border was needed.

This was scrapped by British and EU negotiators because, unlike the backstop, Mr Johnson’s deal does not involve a UK-EU customs union with free movement of goods. 

Under Mr Johnson’s deal, the legally binding “level playing field” provisions that remain in the exit treaty are almost exclusively limited to Northern Ireland. But the non-binding political declaration on future EU-UK relations makes clear that there is a direct link between Britain’s regulatory environment and market access. 

The declaration said both Britain and the EU should continue to uphold “the common high standards” applicable at the end of the post-Brexit transition period in areas such as state-aid policy, social and environmental regulation and tax. 

It also made clear that the ambition of any future trade deal would be linked to Britain’s willingness to stick closely to relevant “union and international standards”. 

Existing EU trade deals, such as those with Japan and Canada, have some provisions on limitations to state aid and respect for international climate and labour market accords, but breaches of the commitments do not lead to punitive tariffs. 

EU officials have been clear, though, that something stronger is needed for the UK, given the risks that regulatory dumping in Britain, combined with extensive market access, could pose to European companies. The declaration stipulates that the level playing field commitments in a future trade deal should be backed by “enforcement and dispute settlement”.

https://www.ft.com/content/5eb0944e-f67c-11e9-9ef3-eca8fc8f2d65
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:10 pm

Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:18 pm

@Garg

Tereza Mej je htela da kad krenu da pregovoaraju da ih EU i dalje vidi jednim delom kao "svoje". Medjutim, kao sto je Mutti rekla - ovim dealom UK je proper third country. Da, imace vecu slobodu priliko sklapanja dealova sa trecim zemljama. Medjutim, kao sto tekst kaze, to je tako "u teoriji". Medjutim glavna stvar su services. Tu mogu gadno da nadrljaju ako ne budu pazljivi ili ako globalno nesto krene po zlu. Plus, Dublin vise-manje, ali ako Edinburgh bude u nekom momentu stekao nezavisnost i bude makar u Single Marketu ako ne vec u EU - Edinburgh je finansijski centar sa daleko vecim iskustvom od Dublina, mnogo razvijenijim finansijskim institucijama i neuporedivo vecom vrednoscu kapitala.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:26 am

zaštitite decu od stresa

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:34 am

imaju sponzore iz Četvrtog Rajha, kao i 75% svega na Zapadu, ili je ovo safe space budalaština?
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:40 am

After negotiations, it was agreed that the display could remain as long as anything in Cantonese or Mandarin was removed.

svejedno, to su obrisi buducnosti, pogotovu kad si izvan EU moras da se dodvoravas svakojakim autoritarcima. medjutim, tu nastaju problemi. UK je na ivici da dozvoli Huaweiju da postavlja 5G kod njih. Su cim ce pred narandzastog genija onda?
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:45 am

Oranzista nece vladati duze od max 5 godina a drug Ksi je tu za vecnost i dominaciju...sta je 5 godina za 5G?
    паће

Post by паће Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:15 am

KinderLad wrote:
    svejedno, to su obrisi buducnosti, pogotovu kad si izvan EU moras da se dodvoravas svakojakim autoritarcima. medjutim, tu nastaju problemi. UK je na ivici da dozvoli Huaweiju da postavlja 5G kod njih. Su cim ce pred narandzastog genija onda?

Понудиће му шољу чаја.

_____
       commented, fermented, demented, mementoed, cemented, lamented.
       анархеологистика: оно кад не знаш где си га затурио, и кад.

Post by beatakeshi Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:17 am

Bostonskog?
    паће

Post by паће Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:23 am

Хм, да не буде то схваћено као миг Чајанци? Ех политика курва, зрикаво гледа и никад не знаш коме намигује.

_____
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:26 am

Zuper wrote:Oranzista nece vladati duze od max 5 godina a drug Ksi je tu za vecnost i dominaciju...sta je 5 godina za 5G?

ne zauzimam stav, samo ukazujem na situaciju
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:55 am

Donald Tusk
    ✔
    @eucopresident
    The EU27 has agreed that it will accept the UK's request for a #Brexit flextension until 31 January 2020. The decision is expected to be formalised through a written procedure.
    паће

Post by паће Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:54 am

A таман сам мислио да су сви заборавили на дневников додатак, плејоф, играње продужетака, подгревање сарме...

Ел' би могли они мало и за појас да задену, да оладе мало?

_____
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:28 pm

Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:43 pm

Ubacili EU Rimejneri ovo da i dalje imaju pravo da povuku A50 UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 32 1399639816
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:22 pm

Analiza u Tajmsu

Spoiler:
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:30 pm

Opravdanje za posebne interese ld i snp inace dosta losih ocekivanja sta ce npr. raditi torijevci.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:46 pm

Tajms je u sustini neutralan, minimalno naginje ka remain, ali je skoro totalno na ekvidistanci od stranaka (osim sto ne vole Korbina, naravno...). A i ne znam sta bi radili Torijevci. BoJo je izborna masina, izmedju ostalog hoce izbore i zato jer se najbolje oseca u kampanji.

Last edited by KinderLad on Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:48 pm

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 32 EH9xlU6W4AAYgTl?format=png&name=4096x4096

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:23 pm