Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK - Politika i društvo

Zuper

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 22 Empty Re: UK - Politika i društvo

Post by Zuper Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:55 am

Izgleda da Turcin nije dovoljno obmanuo kraljicu te je time uvredio...

Oprosti mi Katrin...
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:50 am

The SNP MP urged the Liberal Democrat leader, Jo Swinson, to get behind the move, which could lead to Jeremy Corbyn being installed in No 10. Swinson has previously said she would not put Corbyn in Downing Street, even for a short period.

“If another name came forward that was acceptable to everybody – a Ken Clarke or Dominic Grieve-type figure – then self-evidently that would be a good thing to do,” Hosie said. “But it is also self-evidently the case that the second-largest party [Labour] should have the first chance to form that administration.

“If Jo Swinson and the Lib Dems are actually serious about stopping Brexit then they need to stop playing political games [and] get on board with everybody else.”

Hosie said it was a short-term procedure to get an extension to article 50 and then have a general election.

Scotland’s first minister, Nicola Sturgeon, has said she is open-minded about Corbyn becoming an interim prime minister, in order to secure an extension to Brexit and call a general election.

She told BBC Scotland: “We are all going to have to compromise, we are all going to have to swallow our pride and put up with something for a matter of days to allow that to happen, and get on with it.”

Her representative in Westminster, Ian Blackford, said the SNP was “desperate” for an election.
    https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/28/boris-johnson-no-deal-brexit-no-confidence-vote-snp
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:27 am

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 22 1399639816

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:51 am

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:50 am

Bojov spot

Post by Nino Quincampoix Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:13 am

Rory Stewart će se kandidovati za gradonačelnika Londona.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:20 pm

udario jako na hard brexitovce. not.

Post by Nino Quincampoix Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:53 pm

Pomalo čudan potez. Čisto sumnjam da može sa ugrozi Sadiqa.
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:50 pm

ja se sve mislim da sam bojo-a vec negde video. kad se ono konacno setim.

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:00 pm

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 22 3579118792 UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 22 3579118792 UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 22 3579118792 UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 22 3579118792

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:26 pm

Boris Johnson hopes Hungary will veto a Brexit extension as the Government said in court that he would comply with the law and request one.
    The Benn Act requires the Prime Minister to send a letter to Brussels asking for an extension to Article 50 if he fails to agree a deal by Oct 19.
    However, on Friday night, EU sources said senior ministers had reached out to the Hungarian government for assurances it would veto any request for a delay.

Post by Nino Quincampoix Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:28 pm

Ja se neki dan setio da ga pominje Sue Townsend, Pandora mu daje intervju ili tako nešto.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:55 pm

bruno sulak wrote:ja se sve mislim da sam bojo-a vec negde video. kad se ono konacno setim.

- England must arise!!!
    - You keep saying England, surely you mean Great Britain?
    - Why on earth do you assume that?

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:02 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:42 pm

i one imaju mileta, ali jbt sve mora da im bude royal
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:46 pm

Mile Royal obrok
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:48 pm

A leading Tory Brexit rebel has struck a secret deal with the Liberal Democrats in what is the first significant move towards the formation of a “remain alliance” at the general election.
    The Liberal Democrats have agreed to stand aside to help former Conservative Dominic Grieve save his Beaconsfield seat, paving the way for a Brexit showdown at the ballot box.

The Times

Post by Nino Quincampoix Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:49 pm

Uz to je Edinburgh prilično unionistički grad.

Nezavisna Škotska bi bila vrlo gotivna zemlja, kao Irska samo socijalistička.

Post by Nino Quincampoix Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:50 pm

Nije mi jasno zašto Stewart nije uradio isto. On ima potencijal da bude lider LibDemsa.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:38 am

Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:15 am

Po istom istrazivanju

According to the survey only 8% of leave voters now say they would back Labour in a general election after a conference season in which the party argued over its Brexit policy.

Ne postoji vise nijedan razlog da se ne napravi remain koalicija za izbore. Gotovo je, ljudi su se podelili, Labour je remain stranka. Leva, ali - first things first, a first thing je - brexit.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:35 am

Boris Johnson has warned of plans to 'sabotage' the European Union by vetoing the bloc's seven-year budget if a deal is not reached by October 31.

Britain will leave the EU in 25 days without a deal unless senior figures agree to compromise. In the case of a delay Mr Johnson will 'paralyse' the EU, senior aides revealed.

If Brexit is pushed back after October 31 the leader of the Brexit Party, Nigel Farage, could be drafted in as the British Commissioner in Brussels to 'disrupt' meetings, reports claim.

Two cabinet ministers told the Sunday Telegraph they were among others backing the more 'aggressive' approach to Brussels.

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 22 1399639816
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:39 am

i 1 premijerska kolumna

Listen up, Brussels! We ARE leaving in 25 days so swallow your pride, says BORIS JOHNSON

AFTER decades of campaigning, three years of arguments and seemingly endless months of pointless delay, it is now just 25 days until the United Kingdom’s membership of the European Union comes to an end. We will be packing our bags and walking out on October 31. The only question is whether Brussels cheerily waves us off with a mutually agreeable deal, or whether we will be forced to head off on our own.

By BORIS JOHNSON, PRIME MINISTER
    PUBLISHED: 00:01, Sun, Oct 6, 2019 | UPDATED: 10:19, Sun, Oct 6, 2019

I’ve been clear from the start that, while it is prudent to prepare for the possibility of a no-deal Brexit, it would be best for everyone if we could reach an agreement that is acceptable to both sides. This week we put forward our ideas to make that happen. It’s a practical compromise that gives ground where necessary while still protecting the UK’s interests and delivering the Brexit this country voted for. Our proposals would get rid of the anti-democratic “backstop”, whilst also avoiding any infrastructure or checks at the Irish border.

Our plan respects the peace process in Northern Ireland and the Good Friday agreement.

It gives farmers and other businesses on both sides of the Irish border the assurances they need.

And it gets the UK out of the EU and its customs union, allowing us to take back control of our trade policy and do free trade deals with our friends around the world.

In short, it gets Brexit done on October 31.

Yes, we have made compromises, and I’m sure that not everyone will be happy with that. But this is a negotiation and achieving the deal that we all want must inevitably require some give and take on both sides.

The way I see it, the proposals published this week represent we in the UK jumping to the island in the middle of the river.

If we’re to leave with a deal, we now need the EU to jump over from its side and join us there, showing its own willingness to do a deal that the UK Parliament can support.

Regrettably, there are some MPs – led, unsurprisingly, by that serial wannabe Brexit-wrecker Jeremy Corbyn – who have said they will oppose this deal in any circumstances.

It doesn’t matter what the EU say or how negotiations pan out between now and the end of the month – they don’t want to deliver Brexit full stop, so will reject any and every attempt at finding a way forward.

They say they’re against no deal but actually favour no Brexit.

But speaking to my fellow Parliamentarians this week I was really encouraged to discover that not all are so recalcitrant.

MPs from every wing of my own Conservative party, from Northern Ireland’s DUP, even from Jeremy Corbyn’s own ranks have said that our proposed deal looks like one they can get behind.

Where the previous Withdrawal Agreement, backstop and all, drove an almighty wedge through the heart of Parliament, I have heard positive noises from across the House.

And I salute the spirit of compromise from MPs on all sides – Leave and Remain, left and right, Conservative and Labour – who have looked at what’s on the table, reflected on what’s best for their constituents, and decided they are willing to put aside their personal beliefs and back the deal that they know will get Brexit done.

They know that if I can go to Brussels armed with a set of proposals that MPs support, it is that much more likely that the EU will accept our outstretched hand and make that leap onto the island.

The British public wants to move on. Most MPs want to move on. And I honestly believe the EU wants to move on too.

So I say to our European friends: grasp the opportunity that our new proposal provides. Join us at negotiating table in a spirit of compromise and co-operation. And let’s make Brexit work for both sides.

We are leaving in 25 days.

We can do it with a deal if the EU is willing.

But they should be under no illusions or misapprehensions.

There will be no more dither.

No more delay.

On October 31 we are going to get Brexit done.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1186868/brexit-news-boris-johnson-deal-EU-brussels-european-union
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:00 am

On nema vecinu u parlamentu
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:07 am

Times

Boris Johnson will dare the Queen to sack him rather than resign as prime minister in an attempt to drive through Brexit on October 31, cabinet ministers have revealed.

In an unprecedented escalation of the constitutional crisis, senior aides said Johnson would not stand aside if his proposals were rejected by Brussels and MPs tried to unseat him to avert a no-deal Brexit.

They said Johnson was prepared to “squat” in Downing Street even if MPs declare no confidence in his government and agree a caretaker prime minister to replace him.

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:20 pm