Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK - Politika i društvo

Anonymous

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 5 Empty Re: UK - Politika i društvo

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:30 pm

E sad on topic (dali mi da bidam koju redakciju hoću ja izabrao spoljnopolitičku, da ne rizikujem otkaz u unutrašnjoj politici): Boris hoće da uradi s britanskim parlamentom ono što je Maja Gojković radila tokom 90% mandata: da ga "prorogira", ali evo friška vest - 79 poslanika ide na sud da to ospori, jer kažu 
    Ujan Mari /Ian Murray/ wrote:“When Boris Johnson unveiled his vacuous slogan ‘taking back control’, voters weren’t told that this could mean shutting down parliament."
    Da li će Boris imati problema zbog ovoga. videćemo uskoro.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:34 pm

prijatelj se u nevolji poznaje....

LONDON (Reuters) - The United States would enthusiastically support a no-deal Brexit if that is what the British government decided to do, U.S. national security adviser John Bolton said on Monday during a visit to London aimed at reassuring Britain over UK-U.S. ties.

Bolton told British Prime Minister Boris Johnson that President Donald Trump wants to see a successful British exit from the European Union on Oct. 31 and that Washington will be ready to work fast on a U.S.-UK free trade agreement.

“If that’s the decision of the British government we will support it enthusiastically, and that’s what I’m trying to convey. We’re with you, we’re with you,” Bolton told reporters after his first day of meetings.

The fashion in the European Union: When the people vote the wrong way from the way the elites want to go, it’s to make the peasants vote again and again until they get it right,” he said.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-britain/trump-adviser-bolton-u-s-would-enthusiastically-support-a-uk-choice-for-no-deal-brexit-idUSKCN1V20W3

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:09 pm

https://twitter.com/JohnRentoul/status/1161178064434401281

ComRes poll for Telegraph:
    Con 31% +6
    Lab 27% -1
    Lib Dem 16% ±0
    Brexit 16% -3
    Green 4% -1
    2,011 GB adults 9-11 Aug; change since 5-7 Jul https://t.co/fJyHR50mji?amp=1

Changes since most recent ComRes poll, for Britain Elects, 26-28 Jul:
    Con 31% +2
    Lab 27% -3
    Lib Dem 16% ±0
    Brexit 16% +1
    Green 4% -1

It’s not a majority, but it is a lot. “Boris needs to deliver Brexit by any means, including suspending parliament if necessary, in order to prevent MPs from stopping it.” Agree 44%, Disagree 37%, Don’t know 19%

ComRes figs with don't knows: “Parliament is more in tune than Boris with the British public.” Agree 25%, Disagree 40%, Don’t know 35%

“Parliament is out of touch with the British public.” Agree 77%, Disagree 11%, Don’t know 12%

“Boris Johnson has been a better PM so far than I expected he would be.” Agree 38%, Disagree 33%, Don’t know 29%

https://t.co/INhhY2KJl5?amp=1
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:29 pm

that President Donald Trump wants to see a 

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 5 3579118792
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:37 pm

Neku vrstu haosa ce tesko izbeci

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/aug/13/bercow-will-fight-to-stop-johnson-closing-parliament-for-no-deal

I jedni i drugi sigurno imaju neke keceve u rukavima. A sigurno i EU.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:03 pm

poslanici - domaci izdajnici - checked    UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 5 2304934895

Boris Johnson has hit out at what he described as a “terrible collaboration” between MPs and the EU trying to block Brexit, as he refused to rule out shutting down parliament and holding a general election after leaving on 31 October.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:17 pm

svi veliki oem koje znam traže brexit doc kojim se garantuje da ukoliko bilo šta radimo u uk to neće uticati na dostupnost, cenu i zakonske aspekte robe

finansijski elementi su takvi da bi bilo pametno da ne proizvodimo ništa u uk

srećom, nemamo ništa bitno tamo
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:28 am

rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:31 am

Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:35 am

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 5 3274312807

Post by Nino Quincampoix Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:50 am

Sutra će torijevci izgubiti većinu u parlamentu.

Post by Nino Quincampoix Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:51 am

U svakom slučaju nije bilo realno da prihvate Corbyna za prelaznog premijera.
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:09 am

Mozda nije bilo realno, ali ih treba sve pobiti zbog toga cim se dodje na vlast.
    Gargamel

Post by Gargamel Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:08 am

Jeremy Corbyn is playing politics over a unity government – but so is everyone else
    The whole government of national unity conversation is political positioning anyway.
    It would be politically self-destructive for Corbyn to give way on the question of who heads up that government because that would involve publicly acknowledging and giving credence to the doubts that Conservative rebels and former members of his own party have about his fitness for office.
    It would also be politically self-destructive for the Liberal Democrats, whose path to winning more constituencies runs through picking up disgruntled former Labour voters and a small but significant tranche of despairing Conservative voters in Tory-held seats, to concede the idea that they could ever make Jeremy Corbyn Prime Minister.
    The reality remains that if no deal is prevented it will be via a backbench bill of one kind or another, and that a government of national unity is a idea with too many moving parts – and that isn’t really the fault of either Corbyn or Swinson.
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:21 am

Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:36 am

To je kad se odbiju Don't knows. Da ima suvih 56% za to sutra bi on raspisao izbore
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:00 am

LibDems' Swinson: Corbyn cannot lead anti-no deal government; there is no way he can unite rebel conservatives and independents; it's not even certain he would get the support of all Labour MPs.

LibDems' Swinson: Ken Clarke or Harriet Harman should be installed as temporary Prime Minister to stop Britain leaving with a no-deal on Oct 31.

Anna Soubry, the leader of the Independent Group for Change, told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme on Thursday: “I would not support a government of national unity that is led by Jeremy Corbyn for all manner of reasons.
    “One, because I don’t think it’s genuine; secondly because it is not going to deliver a people’s vote, which is the only way through the chaos; and, of course, he doesn’t command support or respect in his own political party, never mind across the parliamentary divide.”
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:18 am

Tu gornju anketu je objavio Torigraf koji snažno stoji iza Džonsona. Druge agencije ne dobijaju slične rezultate:

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 5 EB7NdJ8XYAAVAwS?format=png&name=900x900

Plus je tu ovo Yougovovo iz juna, nije baš verovatno da su se stvari preokrenule u međuvremenu:

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 5 Ftpv8C3
    паће

Post by паће Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:41 am

Како бих волео да 31. октобра добију још који месец продужења да одлуче нешто. Након овако дуготрајне парализе, још мало парализе.

_____
       commented, fermented, demented, mementoed, cemented, lamented.
       анархеологистика: оно кад не знаш где си га затурио, и кад.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:42 am

Gargantua wrote:LibDems' Swinson: Corbyn cannot lead anti-no deal government; there is no way he can unite rebel conservatives and independents; it's not even certain he would get the support of all Labour MPs.

LibDems' Swinson: Ken Clarke or Harriet Harman should be installed as temporary Prime Minister to stop Britain leaving with a no-deal on Oct 31.

Anna Soubry, the leader of the Independent Group for Change, told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme on Thursday: “I would not support a government of national unity that is led by Jeremy Corbyn for all manner of reasons.
    “One, because I don’t think it’s genuine; secondly because it is not going to deliver a people’s vote, which is the only way through the chaos; and, of course, he doesn’t command support or respect in his own political party, never mind across the parliamentary divide.”

Poenta je u tome da ce jedino takva vlada dobiti podrsku SVIH laburistickih poslanika, a to je apsolutno neophodno. Ono sto jeste doduse cinjenica to je da nijedan Torijevac, a i njih je potrebno desetak, nece glasati za takvu vladu. Pakao. Ali ako se dogovore nekako sledi cista ustavna kriza.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:43 am

паће wrote:Како бих волео да 31. октобра добију још који месец продужења да одлуче нешто. Након овако дуготрајне парализе, још мало парализе.

To je sasvim moguce. EU moze, recimo, unilateralno da stavi Brexit na led 3 meseca. Sto verovatno nece, ali moze. Ali samo ako dodje do velikog picvajza u Londonu. Ako jasno ostane Boris - ispadaju 31. oktobra.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:20 pm

nalog sa ženinog laptopa

Post by nalog sa ženinog laptopa Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:49 pm

au koje divljanje u komentarima, samo da maknu tog korbina pa da im svane

_____
    THE space age is upon us. Rockets are leaving our globe at 
    speeds unheard of only a few years ago, to orbit earth, moon, and 
    sun. People have visited the moon, we have sent space probes to 
    all but one of the planets, and words like "orbit" and "satellite" are 
    picked up by children in the nursery.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:19 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/aug/15/remainers-stop-brexit-install-corbyn-pm

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:37 pm

samo da ne dođe džeremi

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:42 pm