Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nogoloptaška svaštara

Anonymous

Nogoloptaška svaštara - Page 13 Empty Re: Nogoloptaška svaštara

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:16 pm

bio sam na stadionu kad je ofka igrala sa galatasnajperom, ali na onoj manoj tribini prekoputa. ima da sevne trzni centar 1/1

Post by Nino Quincampoix Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:43 pm

Ja sam na toj tribini bio zadnji put pre recimo 10 godina, posle smo išli na protest ispred vlade, nosila se krstača sa imenom Žarka Zečevića. Leti vreme.
    Kinder Lad

Post by Kinder Lad Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:47 pm

Koloseum je u boljem stanju

_____
    alt-lib

Post by Nino Quincampoix Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:32 am

Ima i gorih. Ja se sećam da je Sparatakov u Subotici bio još gori.
    ♏

Post by ♏ Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:45 pm

00:57
    ficfiric

Post by ficfiric Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:44 pm

Tek sad vidim vest Nogoloptaška svaštara - Page 13 1949538119

Novi Pazar se gasi: Dok smo im punili džepove...
    Upravni odbor FK Novi Pazar odlučio je da Gradskoj upravi uputi predlog o proglašenju bankrota.
    Ujedno, članovi UO predložili su i formiranje novog kluba, koji bi svoj fudbalski život počeo ispočetka.

_____

Uprava napolje!

Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:31 pm

sto im erdogan ne pomogne Nogoloptaška svaštara - Page 13 3473981083

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:53 pm

pih, jedini klub koji se kolko tolko odupirao beogradskom bahacenju
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:58 pm

istorijski trenutak za jos jednu balkansku septicku jamicu 

Nogoloptaška svaštara - Page 13 Kos10

Post by Nino Quincampoix Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:54 pm

Six people were charged on Wednesday over their involvement in the 1989 Hillsborough stadium disaster in England that killed 96 people.
    The United Kingdom's Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) began criminal proceedings against four senior police officers, a lawyer and a club official in relation to the deadly human crush at the April 1989 FA Cup semi-final between Liverpool and Nottingham Forest.
    Some 766 people were injured when police opened up turnstiles leading to two fenced-in, standing-room pens and fans rushed in before kick-off at the Hillsborough football stadium in Sheffield.
    The victims were crushed against metal anti-riot fences or trampled underfoot. Many suffocated in the crush.
    "I have decided that there is sufficient evidence to charge six individuals with criminal offences," said Sue Hemming from the CPS.
    Former South Yorkshire Police (SYP) officer David Duckenfield, who was the match commander on the day of the disaster and ordered the turnstiles to be opened, was charged with "manslaughter by gross negligence."
    "We will allege that David Duckenfield's failures to discharge his personal responsibility were extraordinarily bad and contributed substantially to the deaths of each of those 96 people who so tragically and unnecessarily lost their lives," said the CPS.
    Former SYP Chief Norman Bettison was charged with four offences of misconduct in public office relating to "telling alleged lies about his involvement in the aftermath of Hillsborough and the culpability of fans."
    Cover-up
    Following the disaster police released statements suggesting drunken hooliganism had caused the disaster.
    The other defendants, Donald Denton and Alan Foster, along with SYP solicitor Peter Metcalf, were charged with intending "to pervert the course of public justice" by allegedly attempting to cover up the police's culpability in the crush at the FA Cup semi-final.
    Graham Mackrell, former secretary at Sheffield Wednesday Football Club, whose Hillsborough ground hosted the match, faces three charges over safety failings at the stadium.
    British Prime Minister Theresa May said she welcomed the decision after many years of waiting.
    "All we want is accountability, nothing more and nothing less," said campaigner Margaret Aspinall, whose 18-year-old son, James, died in the disaster.
    The original inquest found the deaths were accidental but the families challenged the verdict and campaigned for a new inquiry. The verdicts were overturned in 2012 after a far-reaching inquiry.
    The disaster led to a sweeping modernization of stadiums across England, including the introduction of all-seater grounds.
    aw/mf (AFP, Reuters, AP, dpa)
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:20 pm

danas je godisnjica zlostavljanja !

England 1-2 Iceland: Celebrating The One-Year Anniversary Of Steve McClaren Making Himself Look Like A Right Prat (Video)

Joe Hart. Bloody sodding Joe Hart.

Wrists like damp teabags, that man.
    huberte, jel su cuo ti za ovaj genijalni ostrvski idiom ranije ? Nogoloptaška svaštara - Page 13 1399639816

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place

Post by Nino Quincampoix Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:26 pm

nisam Nogoloptaška svaštara - Page 13 286371741
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:42 pm

kazu da je mazic zesce usro finale konf kupa koje je sudio, pa mozda i odlozio uvodjenje gledanja snimka za donosenje odluka. uglavnom zvizdao mu je ceo stadion i poseravaju ga po novinama.
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:44 pm

zao mi je sto nisam gledao jer sam slusao ove mamlaze sa sport kluba kako drkaju na mazica jedno 2,3 utakmice pre toga.

_____
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:48 pm

http://www.index.hr/sport/clanak/najbolji-srpski-sudac-u-finalu-izgubio-kontrolu-nije-mu-pomogla-ni-video-tehnologija/980432.aspx
    mstislaw

Post by mstislaw Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:34 pm

Najveći je problem što je iskoristio tehnologiju, video ono što i mi i ostavio ovoga na terenu...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:14 pm

simpaticni farani unakazili nesimpaticne kosovare

Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:18 pm

2:18 Nogoloptaška svaštara - Page 13 1090578128

_____
    Kinder Lad

Post by Kinder Lad Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:19 pm

treci gol Nogoloptaška svaštara - Page 13 3137070404

_____
    alt-lib
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:21 pm

da da i aplauz objektivne mitrovacke publike 

i lik koji za dva min dobija dva zuta a drugi ovako na 0:0. danak neiskustvu i sirovinstvu.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:10 pm

cuveni rendzersi gube u luksemburgu od ekipe ranga nemacka regional
    ficfiric

Post by ficfiric Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:26 am

AngelCakeLIVERPOOL‏ @angelcakephotos

Liverpool team line up before a Friendly match between Beogradski SK 1936 in Belgrade. Players aren't wearing shirts due to a colour clash

Nogoloptaška svaštara - Page 13 DD6Rn6AXsAEyQ9d

AngelCakeLIVERPOOL‏ @angelcakephotos 10h10 hours ago

i know, here's another photo of Liverpool FC warming up before a Friendly match with Beogradski SK May 24, 1936 in Belgrade @TonyBarrett

Nogoloptaška svaštara - Page 13 DD7KCW0U0AAuYI3

_____

Uprava napolje!

Ferenc Puskás

Post by Ferenc Puskás Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:17 pm

Dobra ideja, uspio dizajn. 
    Hajduk predstavio rezervni dres s imenima navijača

_____
    Ha rendelkezésre áll a szükséges pénz, a vége általában jó.
    Kinder Lad

Post by Kinder Lad Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:33 pm

Nekad je Hajduk imao znatno više navijača Nogoloptaška svaštara - Page 13 2304934895

_____
    alt-lib
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:52 pm

Imena nacista na dresu.  Nogoloptaška svaštara - Page 13 2304934895

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:06 pm