Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hate music 2 - back with vengeance

Erős Pista

Hate music 2 - back with vengeance - Page 3 Empty Re: Hate music 2 - back with vengeance

Post by Erős Pista Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:11 am

Ovo bi se i uskoku prilično svidelo.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Agdw Hmlkh

Hate music 2 - back with vengeance - Page 3 Empty Re: Hate music 2 - back with vengeance

Post by Agdw Hmlkh Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:13 am

skroz, nekoliko puta mi je pao napamet.

_____
    The thing that so pleases me about DMT is that, you know, a lot of people will not take a psychedelic like LSD and Psilocybin or something because it lasts hours and hours and inevitably when dealing with things that last that long you're gonna end up dealing with 'your stuff'. Your anxieties, your fears, your this & that..  A lot of people dont care for that sort of thing, whether that's good or bad is another issue. With DMT -it lasts four minutes- and how *lost* can you get in an examination of childhood trauma in four minutes, especially when you've got hundreds of elves tugging at your coatsleaves?
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:14 am

Pagan PUA

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Agdw Hmlkh

Post by Agdw Hmlkh Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:47 am

varg u epizodi "sve sto ste zeleli da znate o marksu a bojali ste se da pitate"

_____
    The thing that so pleases me about DMT is that, you know, a lot of people will not take a psychedelic like LSD and Psilocybin or something because it lasts hours and hours and inevitably when dealing with things that last that long you're gonna end up dealing with 'your stuff'. Your anxieties, your fears, your this & that..  A lot of people dont care for that sort of thing, whether that's good or bad is another issue. With DMT -it lasts four minutes- and how *lost* can you get in an examination of childhood trauma in four minutes, especially when you've got hundreds of elves tugging at your coatsleaves?
    Agdw Hmlkh

Post by Agdw Hmlkh Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:57 am

i jos u slicnom tonu

_____
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:01 am

Ajoj! Ali kakve su ovo polemike na lunatic fringe youtube desnici. Tog Mulinua, ili kako se već izgovara, znam preko onih Men's rights jutjubera. Potpuni libertarijanski fringe. ALi Varg mu otpisuje! It takes one to debate one, I guess...

_____

Ointagru Unartan

Post by Ointagru Unartan Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:55 pm

Moram priznati da mi nedostaju snimci gde Varg prica u kameru sa onim njegovim naglaskom. Ova pisanija nisu toliko efektna.

_____
    "Ne morate krenuti odavde da biste dosli tamo. Moguce je krenuti odavde i vratiti se ponovo tu, ali preko onoga tamo."
    Aca Seltik, Sabrana razmisljanja o topologiji, tom cetvrti.

My Moon Che Gavara.
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:30 pm

William Murderface wrote:Ovo bi se i uskoku prilično svidelo.

gospodin grishnak
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:01 am

_____

Xexoxical Endarchy

Post by Xexoxical Endarchy Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:33 am

joj video sam to juce i umalo ga nisam postovao Hate music 2 - back with vengeance - Page 3 3579118792

_____
    Spomen-naplatna rampa "Zoran Babić"
    Xexoxical Endarchy

Post by Xexoxical Endarchy Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:04 pm

evo bas smo juce pominjali baby boomerse na forumu. ni varg ih ne voli. boze koliko je trivijalan  Hate music 2 - back with vengeance - Page 3 1233199462

Knut Ove 1 day ago
    Vikernes for the best father award 2016 please.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:08 pm

Gledao sam! Prejako.

_____

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:07 pm

Sa zakašnjenjem ispunjavamo želju Ostapa Bendera iz Budžumbure, trenutno na privr. radu u SAD:

Anti-Bolshevik propaganda posters: Metal as fvkk
    // The Charnel
    Recently, I was contacted by a fellow named Harry K. Wärts via The Charnel-House’s Facebook page. Admittedly, I don’t check the messages I receive there too often. Nevertheless, this caught me a bit off-guard:
    Hey, I’m in the Swedish death metal band Gravebomb. We’re great, and also eager for exposure. I really like your blog, so I think it’d be great if we could do a share-for-share thingy. Both as a way to turn on death metal fans to communist theory (as it is the musical equivalent or expression of a “ruthless criticism of everything existing” [Marx]) and as a way to get revolutionary communists into death metal and our band in particular. Don’t know if you like the idea, but I think it would be pretty edgy.
    You can check out our album Rot in Putrid Filth on Spotify to see if it’s for you.

Since I didn’t get back to Wärts in a timely fashion, he wrote me another note: “Why will you not respond to our calls for solidarity in propaganda?”
    Obviously this was something I needed to do. Can’t just leave a comrade hanging.
    Initially I was skeptical. Most of the metal coming out of Europe, especially the Nordic countries, is intensely reactionary — fascist, even. Plus, I’m not even much of a metal fan these days, though I was back in high school.
    Acquaintances on social media urged me to do so, however, “for the love of all that’s unholy.” Fuck it, I thought to myself. Hence the present post.
    Glancing at the track list, we find song titles like “Killing Apex,” “Hack the Heads off the Preachers,” “Funeralizer, and “Parasite Spawn.” Sound revolutionary to me. Regardless, I’m not going to listen through their entire catalogue and scrutinize their lyrics to make sure they convey a communist message or ruthless critique. Not like communists censor music, after all… Oh wait…
    To accompany this music, I’m posting a series of anti-Bolshevik artwork that can only be described as “metal as fvkk.” Early anti-Bolshevik agitprop posters — from roughly 1905 up through the end of the 1940s, but especially 1917-1939 — make up some of the best adverts for Bolshevism. Despite their explicit intention to frighten people with the specter of communism, or dissuade them from joining it, these posters fucking rule. Who wouldn’t want to be an undead skeleton commie killing fascists?
    Kvltvrbolschewismvs? Underground black metal enthusiasts should at least appreciate the images of communists burning churches.
    ----

Klik na link kako bi se videla kolekcija hejt postera.

_____

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:07 pm

The Music of Right Wing Death Squad Entertainment
    Guillaume Durocher
    Hate music 2 - back with vengeance - Page 3 RWDS-260x2601,874 words
    There is much to be said about the inevitable rise of post-ironic Nazi hipsters.
    A recent example has been the very talented musical project Right Wing Death Squad Entertainment (RWDS), which has been producing various Far-Right parodies of mainstream pop, rock, indie, etc., songs. 
    RWDS’s most popular and prolific band is Blink 1488, which has already produced two albums: Put on Your Cloak and Burka and Enema of the Caliphate. The album art alone is brilliantly subversive.
    RWDS’s songs are able to get to the heart of the Alt Right’s appeal, feelings, hopes, and aspirations, things which often cannot be easily verbalized. Consider for instance “Aryans From Space,” a song about hyperbolic Euro-futurist LARPing. Besides the over-the-top statements and silly melody, the lyrics make a serious point: “There’s really nothing wrong with pretending / if what you’re working for has caught your wildest dreams / Don’t get lost in your head / but don’t neglect your fire. Because when it comes down to it / all we have is our true desires.”
    “Aryans from Space” goes on: “Conquer a million stars with no minorities, ‘cause we placed them all on Mars to use as slave labor for ne-o-fa-scists, combined with cyberpunk and Na-zi fa-shion to live esthetic lives.” Obviously this little folly can’t be meant literally or seriously . . . right?

Spoiler:

_____

Post by beatakeshi Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:10 pm

post-ironic Nazi hipsters
    Hate music 2 - back with vengeance - Page 3 3137070404
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:12 pm

Blink 1488. Nuff said.

_____

Xexoxical Endarchy

Post by Xexoxical Endarchy Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:43 pm

drugar postuje na FB jedan onako genericki, naizgled apoliticki a u sustini debelo nasminkan i revizionisticki osvrt na cesku pank scenu i onda neki majstor krene da objasnjava u koment sekciji:

Marek Žiška: Haha, they completely ignored the Nazi scene Hate music 2 - back with vengeance - Page 3 1399639816
    Like · October 18 at 3:36pm
    Cedrik Fermont: Fortunately. Hate music 2 - back with vengeance - Page 3 1143415371
    Like · 1 · October 18 at 3:37pm
    Marek Žiška: Not really. They were integrated into the punk scene until mid 90s.Playing the same shows and splitting albums with these same "punk" bands. Ignoring it is ignoring how hypocritical all old punk bands are here. Even now, Visaci Zamek is a bunch of media whores and they even had a long campaign supporting a right wing homophobic politician at their shows.
    Like · 3 · October 18 at 3:54pm
    Marek Žiška: When your "punk scene" releases albums like these, it shouldn't be overlooked...
    https://www.discogs.com/Bran%C3%ADk-Power/release/2385232
    Like · 1 · October 18 at 4:00pm
    Xen Von Katz: Marek Žiška bzenec Hate music 2 - back with vengeance - Page 3 1143415371 but u know Zona A singer is a big friend with Bielo Odpor + kratky proces + Whoever neonazi or anti-refugee. Even Fananek who stayed for ages rather apolitical is anti-refugee now.

But hell yeah the author completely ignored that Nazi Punks Fuck Off was not very popular in CSSR punk from 1985 onwards
    Xexoxical Endarchy

Post by Xexoxical Endarchy Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:41 pm

i varg reaguje (nije cak ni nista interesantno rekao, samo je interesantno montirao/rezirao sve ovo)

_____
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:52 pm

Meni mnogo jadno kad se Varg bai dnevnom politikom. To mi nekako uništava mistiku. On treba da priča samo arijevcima robotima from outer space. Ovako ko Fajgelj.

_____

Xexoxical Endarchy

Post by Xexoxical Endarchy Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:57 pm

jeste, skroz je jadan i to nisu nikakva ne znam kakva ludila nego sve sama opsta mesta nego ja sam pomalo odusevljen media editorskim sposobnostima pa se to malo overspiluje na topik. iz fazona sam, bas je ovladao vlog medijem. ovako to treba da izgleda.

_____
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:07 pm

Još kad ne bi pevao "Zagrme Vidkun, vojvodaaaaa... bacajte bombe, kvislinzi..."

_____

Xexoxical Endarchy

Post by Xexoxical Endarchy Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:12 pm

jebi se, bleso  Hate music 2 - back with vengeance - Page 3 3579118792  Hate music 2 - back with vengeance - Page 3 3579118792 Hate music 2 - back with vengeance - Page 3 3579118792

_____
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:17 pm

Anselmov nonapology apology za white power incident (negde od 20-og minuta). Kakva white trash raspadotina - grrr, mrrr, brrrr, groar...

_____

Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:43 pm

nekad je bas super varg Hate music 2 - back with vengeance - Page 3 1233199462

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:15 pm

"Funny, intelligent, charming - you probably think I'm talking about myself."

Hate music 2 - back with vengeance - Page 3 3579118792

_____

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 12:26 pm