Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hate music 2 - back with vengeance

Erős Pista

Hate music 2 - back with vengeance - Page 7 Empty Re: Hate music 2 - back with vengeance

Post by Erős Pista Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:52 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peste_Noire

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Erős Pista

Hate music 2 - back with vengeance - Page 7 Empty Re: Hate music 2 - back with vengeance

Post by Erős Pista Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:58 am

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:34 am

Uh, ovo je jako.

– “Le dernier putsch” was initially intended as a gesture of support to AZOV, so what better place than Kiev to shoot this video? As a matter of interest, we made a t-shirt a while ago depicting a hooligan armed with a baseball bat and wearing a knight’s helmet, with the slogan: “Be mediaeval”. Back then, it was only a t-shirt design, so I was completely blown away when I first saw hooligans with bats and clubs on the Maidan, encased in medieval armour and getting ready for the real putsch!
    Hate music 2 - back with vengeance - Page 7 Famine3

Hate music 2 - back with vengeance - Page 7 Maxresdefault

_____

Post by Nino Quincampoix Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:10 pm

Hvala puno, deluje vrlo obećavajuće. Taman ću večeras da preslušam, na moru sam a imam deadline za book chapter za dva dana.

Post by Nino Quincampoix Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:32 pm

Sjajan kanal

Choeur Montjoie Saint Denis

boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:20 pm

Hate music 2 - back with vengeance - Page 7 57155286_10211863714382079_8167800930993963008_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-sof1-1

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:29 pm

Nije razočarao.

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:29 pm

Blabla, ua hriscanstvo, blabla genocid, blatruc obnobite galsko svetiliste!

P.S: e, da, zapalili ga Jevreji da posvadjaju hriscane i muslimane!

_____

Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:41 pm

Pa to je njegov fazon. Ne znam šta si očekivao drugo. "Tragedija. Nisam hrišćanin ali... Sa stanovništa zanata, ljudskog dostignuća, kurac, palac.." Varg je Varg.

_____

~~~~~

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:44 pm

Ma jasno. Smesam mi ovaj PS. Kao, hriscanstvo je jevrejska posast i bas super sto je izgorela, al zapaliki je Jevreji.

_____

Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:41 pm

William Murderface wrote:hriscanstvo je jevrejska posast i bas super sto je izgorela

Post by Nino Quincampoix Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:49 am

Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:26 am

Ladno banovalo Varga.

Mislim, meni je internet prvo i pre svega interesantan kao mesto za slobodan protok informacija. Zato ga i plaćam, a TV mi skuplja prašinu. Kako stvari stoje, možda mi i ruter jednog dana krene da skuplja prašinu.

_____

~~~~~

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:27 am

Neljudi.

_____

Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:29 am

William Murderface wrote:(((Neljudi.)))

+1

_____

~~~~~

Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:54 pm

Hate music 2 - back with vengeance - Page 7 TBTpFBR

bicc_donk_memes
    How do I get into death in June?
    marigoldpyre
    If you liked the folk parts on nada check out what ends when the symbols shatter, if you liked the post punk stuff check out the guilty have no pride, if you liked the weird industrial synth stuff check out the wall of sacrifice, and if you like Douggy P enough to feel as if you can sit through him mumble on over soft piano check out peaceful snow.

Hate music 2 - back with vengeance - Page 7 286371741 Hate music 2 - back with vengeance - Page 7 3137070404

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:23 pm

Hate music 2 - back with vengeance - Page 7 1399639816

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started

Post by Nino Quincampoix Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:52 pm

Lol
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:33 pm

apator izprozivao varga za sve pare  Hate music 2 - back with vengeance - Page 7 1233199462

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    ćaća

Post by ćaća Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:47 am

kvalitetno

ćaća

Post by ćaća Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:47 am

mislim, ne mogu ozbiljno da shvatim Italijane ali lepo zvuči
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:30 am

ooovaj.. rome su luksemburzani Hate music 2 - back with vengeance - Page 7 1233199462

_____

Post by Nino Quincampoix Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:16 am

Lol nemam pojma, nisam ranije čuo za njih, pomislio sam zbog imena i zbog danuncijašenja da su žabari.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:32 am

Kačio sam ja Rome na rodoljubivoj muzici, naletio na njih prije par godina kad sam uglavnom slušao rodezijsku patriotsku glazbu.
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:29 pm

imam ja u malom mozgu da je neko kacio rome na forumu, al potpuno sam smetnuo s uma da si to bio ti, fikrete.

inace drugar zapeo da im organizuje koncert u BG u decembru, videcemo dal ce nesto biti. javljam ako saznam ista.

_____

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:04 pm