Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hate music 2 - back with vengeance

Erős Pista

Hate music 2 - back with vengeance - Page 9 Empty Re: Hate music 2 - back with vengeance

Post by Erős Pista Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:12 am

Hate music 2 - back with vengeance - Page 9 Screen51
    Hate music 2 - back with vengeance - Page 9 Screen52

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Daï Djakman Faré

Hate music 2 - back with vengeance - Page 9 Empty Re: Hate music 2 - back with vengeance

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:24 am

bas sam juce slusao bardinija, nisam znao da je i on u evroazijskom fazonu. inace ovo je kompilirao neko mladji/neobavesten ili makar ko je posvadjan sa pola italijanske i francuske scene - 4/5 projekata su totalni anonimusi, a gomila zicera su promaseni.

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:26 am

Ma to je neka njena ekipica.

Hate music 2 - back with vengeance - Page 9 Screen53

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:28 am

ha, ima i duginov novovekovni projekat - betelgeuse.

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:38 am

Kakvi smo vizionari bili s ovim topikom.

Svi putevi vode do Death in June.

_____

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:13 pm

I remember accidentally attending a lecture by Dugin on “angelic entities” in the late nineties. It was an absolutely unbearable exercise in transcendental sophistry, dealing mainly with the image of Lucifer (the Fallen Angel) and featuring extensive quotations from Aleister Crowley. There were about twenty people of indeterminate age and gender in the auditorium. I thought at the time that perhaps they, too, were fallen angelic entities who had come to listen to a lecture about themselves. In the mid-noughties, I ran into Dugin at a Current 93 gig at the Ikra Club. He dearly loved English apocalyptic folk music for its commitment to Nazi Satanism. His daughter Darya apparently did, too. (I recently saw a post about how she did the Nazi salute at a Death in June gig in Moscow.) In an interview, Dugin said of Coil, “Before Eurasianism gained popularity, we wanted to drag Coil to Russia and put them up at our places in order to promote our ideas with their assistance. Unfortunately, the authorities chose Gerard Depardieu, deciding that Coil were too marginal.” The nontraditional sexual orientation of the English musicians didn’t trouble the traditionalist Dugin back then.
    https://www.e-flux.com/notes/487550/dugin-s-black-mass

Hate music 2 - back with vengeance - Page 9 Screen59

_____

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:54 pm