Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virus

Anonymous

Virus - Page 21 Empty Re: Virus

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:00 am

i geografski
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2021 12:59 pm

japan se fokusirao na higijenu disanja, ne znam kako to drugačije da nazovem

za sada funkcioniše besprekorno
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:59 pm

Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:24 pm

Talason wrote:japan se fokusirao na higijenu disanja, ne znam kako to drugačije da nazovem

za sada funkcioniše besprekorno

Naravno
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:28 pm

Danas osetno više novozaraženih nego prošle nedelje.

Danas: 976
    U prošlu nedelju: 802

Veći je i udeo pozitivnih (poslednji put je bio preko 10% pre 14 dana):

Danas: 10,53%
    U prošlu nedelju: 9,82%

Takođe je uočljiv sve blaži pad broja intubiranih i broja hospitalizovanih.

https://www.b92.net/info/koronavirus/statistika.php
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:54 am

Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:55 am

rumbeando wrote:

Kakav im je ovo stock photo?

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:37 am

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:53 am

Redzepi!

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:59 am

Nadam se da ćemo uskoro dostići epidemiološke standarde Republike Kosovo, kad već demokratske ne možemo nikako.
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:02 pm

​U svom članku u Forbsu o tome kako je omikron mogao da nastane, poznati virolog Vilijam Hezeltajn (Wiki) navodi da je jedan od mogućih načina nastanka varijante s tolikom količinom mutacija testiranje Merkovog/MSD-ovog antivirusnog leka molnupiravir u JAR. Taj lek koji izaziva mutacije pri razmnožavanju virusa i tako ga onesposobljava toliko da na kraju postane nesposoban za širenje je nedavno tesno posle velike rasprave odobren u SAD. Problem je u tome što nedovoljne količine leka (npr. ako pacijent ne uzme sve predviđene doze) ili davanje leka pacijentima kod kojih on nije efikasan iz nekih razloga može dovesti do velikih mutacija virusa koji i dalje ostaje sposoban za širenje. Mutacije koje su uočene kod omikrona uglavnom su baš onog tipa koje izaziva molnupiravir.

Omicron Origins
    William A. Haseltine
    Spoiler:
    Molnupiravir-induced
    The final theory, and perhaps the most troubling one, is that Omicron is a result of our own doing, through the treatment of a Covid-19 patient with the highly mutagenic antiviral drug molnupiravir. Molnupiravir works by introducing errors into the virus’ genetic code. When enough errors are introduced, virus replication slows and the patient clears the virus. 
    Under less than ideal conditions — when the full dose of molnupiravir is not taken over the full period of five days, for example — the drug could lead to the creation of highly mutated, but viable, strains of SARS-CoV-2. Even under ideal conditions, patients treated with molnupiravir produced viable virus a few days into their course of treatment. The extent of the mutations which appeared due to molnupiravir are significant. In the FDA analysis of Merck’s clinical trial results, the authors note that patients who received molnupiravir showed more viral variation than those who did not, including amino acid substitutions, deletions or insertions in the spike gene, and amino acid changes were scattered throughout the coding sequence. A total of 72 emergent spike substitutions or changes was detected among 38 molnupiravir-treated patients. 
    In South Africa, where Omicron was first detected, molnupiravir has been taken in both ideal and non-ideal conditions. Four 12 different South African locations were used in Merck’s clinical trial of molnupiravir, which began in October 2020. The drug was given to patients at what we now know to be the “optimal” dosage, but also at lower doses to test the drug’s efficacy in smaller amounts. There is by no means a foolproof connection between molnupiravir and Omicron, but molnupiravir is known to induce a preponderance of two types of mutations: cytosine to uridine (C→U) and guanosine to adenosine (G→A). If you look at the difference in the Omicron genome and the original Wuhan variant, these C→U and G→A mutations comprise the majority of differences, with C→U mutations more prevalent to G→A. The same has been observed for molnupiravir-induced mutations in other coronaviruses (see Figure below). Agostini et al. note that exposure to molnupiravir resulted in up to 162 mutations in MHV and 41 mutations in MERS-CoV.
    Virus - Page 21 EjNz60x

Virus - Page 21 SK0f7IK

Virus - Page 21 R8lrytp

(A) SARS-CoV-2 genome with wastewater variant mutations observed by Johnson et al. noted as black lines;
    (B) SARS-CoV-2 Spike and Nucleocapsid proteins with Johnson et al. wastewater variant mutations noted as black lines. Mutations listed are those found in Omicron within one amino acid position of those found in the wastewater variants. Mutations in red are an exact match between the Omicron variant and the wastewater variants;
    (C) MHV and (D) MERS-CoV mutations observed by Agostini et al. after exposure to molunpiravir.  AGOSTINI ET AL.

There is still much more study to be done before we will know with any degree of certainty which of these three scenarios led to Omicron’s evolution. But we know enough today to make a few assumptions and assertions.
    First, until we can say with certainty that molnupiravir did not and could not create a highly infectious and highly mutated variant like Omicron, it should be pulled from the market and any debate over approval of the drug should be paused.
    Second, we need to finally acknowledge the broad range of tools known and unknown that this virus has at its disposal, across its viral genome. While Omicron may be bad, future variants could be far worse. The United States and many other countries are still far behind where they should be when it comes to testing and genomic sequencing of viruses in circulation among humans and in other populations. Until we do better on this front — until we understand what the virus has already achieved and how it succeeded — we will never have a full understanding of what more this virus can do and what is ahead in this pandemic. Omicron tells us that now, more than ever, we need to institute a systematic multimodal approach to Covid control, including public health measures, vaccines, therapeutic and prophylactic drugs, and collaborative global engagement.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/williamhaseltine/2021/12/02/omicron-origins/?sh=5e6e25781bc1

U članku je pogrešno navedeno da su 4 test lokacije bile u JAR. Zapravo ih je 12 u JAR, a 4 u epicentru omikrona - pokrajini Gauteng.

Sve lokacije u JAR na kojima je testiran Merkov/MSD-ov molnupiravir, od toga su 4 u Gautengu označene plavom bojom:

Virus - Page 21 FHVXI3mXwAkTZnC?format=png&name=900x900

https://twitter.com/LongDesertTrain/status/1474180416001163264

Last edited by rumbeando on Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
    kondo

Post by kondo Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:05 pm

Ako se ovo ispostavi kao tačno, vest je istorijska.

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:17 pm

Hezeltajn inače nije jedini koji upozorava na molnupiravir.

Pritom je upitno koliko je molnupiravir uopšte efikasan protiv novijih sojeva, protiv delte se nije uopšte pokazao, o čemu svedoče rezultati kasnijeg dela ispitivanja po kojima su čak oni koji su primali molnupiravir češće bili hospitalizovani od onih koji su primali placebo. Ko je pratio, seća se da su preliminarni rezultati bili daleko bolji od završnih.

Virus - Page 21 FHi9bf3WQAAo1xA?format=jpg&name=medium

MOV = molnupiravir
    PBO = placebo

https://twitter.com/LongDesertTrain/status/1475137170772013062
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:13 pm

Današnji ponedeljak: 1249 novozaraženih uz udeo pozitivnih među testiranima od 9,2%
    Prošli ponedeljak: 1029 novozaraženih uz udeo pozitivnih među testiranima od 8,1%

Post by MNE Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:35 pm

kod vas se još nije zapatilo, mi smo danas u PG imali 342 pozitivna mislim da je to više nego što je danas bilo u BG
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:41 pm

Ne igra se Partizan – Mega
    Ništa od utakmice. Nekom drugom prilikom Partizan će da dočeka Megu. Meč 13. kola [košarkaške ABA lige] koji je bio zakazan za 21:00 je odložen.
    Jednostavno, goste je desetkovala korona. Pozitivni na kovid 19 su pet igrača i šef stručnog štaba Vlada Jovanović. Za rukovodstvo regionalnog takmičenja nije bilo druge opcije nego da u takvim okolnostima odlože duel ovih rivala. Prosto, gosti nisu imali dovoljno košarkaša na raspolaganju…
    https://www.maxbetsport.rs/ne-igra-se-partizan-mega-332376/
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:47 pm

Počelo dakle. Ispetljaćemo se verovatno već u februaru.
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:03 pm

Virus - Page 21 FHkuYFyVEAAlzyJ?format=png&name=4096x4096

Link na japansku studiju:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rhCazFav1pokFKmsZI5_oqIeH9ofFckR/view
    Sotir

Post by Sotir Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:39 pm

Број оболелих код нас је у порасту у односу на прошлу недељу. Ако се Р за Делту задржао на истом нивоу као и претходних недеља, неком математиком долазимо да би омикрона већ могло да има преко стотину.
    Видећемо колико је тачно за који дан, ако настави да расте број оболелих.
    Sotir

Post by Sotir Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:40 pm

Са стотинак оболелих дневно би требало да буде уочљиво и преко клиничке слике. 
    Мислим да је јасно да је омикрон већ ту, само чекају да прође Нова година.
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:20 pm

​  
    Craig Spencer MD MPH, 12h, 10 tweets, 2 min read
    I’ve seen a lot of Covid in the ER recently.
    With so many people getting infected recently, some folks may wonder what’s the point of getting vaccinated at all?
    And is there really any value to a booster dose if I’ve had two Pfizer/Moderna or a shot of J&J?
    My observations: 🧵Virus - Page 21 WAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw== 
    Every patient I’ve seen with Covid that’s had a 3rd ‘booster’ dose has had mild symptoms.
    By mild I mean mostly sore throat. Lots of sore throat. Also some fatigue, maybe some muscle pain.
    No difficulty breathing. No shortness of breath.
    All a little uncomfortable, but fine. 
    Most patients I’ve seen that had 2 doses of Pfizer/Moderna still had ‘mild’ symptoms, but more than those who had received a third dose.
    More fatigued. More fever. More coughing. A little more miserable overall.
    But no shortness of breath. No difficulty breathing.
    Mostly fine. 
    Most patients I’ve seen that had one dose of J&J and had Covid were worse overall. Felt horrible. Fever for a few days (or more).
    Weak, tired. Some shortness of breath and cough.
    But not one needing hospitalization. Not one needing oxygen.
    Not great. But not life-threatening. 
    And almost every single patient that I’ve taken care of that needed to be admitted for Covid has been unvaccinated.
    Every one with profound shortness of breath. Every one whose oxygen dropped when they walked. Every one needing oxygen to breath regularly. 
    The point is you’re gonna hear about a LOT of people getting Covid in the coming days and weeks.
    Those that have been vaccinated and got a booster dose will mostly fare well with minimal symptoms.
    Those getting two doses might have a few more symptoms, but should still do well. 
    Those who got a single J&J similarly may have more symptoms, but have more protection than the unvaccinated (if you got a single dose of J&J, please get another vaccine dose—preferably Pfizer or Moderna—ASAP!)
    But as I’ve witnessed in the ER, the greatest burden still falls on… 
    The unvaccinated. Those who haven’t gotten a single dose of vaccine.
    They’re the most likely to need oxygen. They’re the most likely to have complications. They’re the most likely to get admitted. And the most likely to stay in the hospital for days or longer with severe Covid. 
    These are all just observations from my recent shifts in the ER.
    But the same has been borne out by local and national data showing that the unvaccinated make up a very disproportionate share of those with severe disease, needing hospitalization, and dying from Covid. 
    So no matter your political affiliation, or thoughts on masks, or where you live in this country, as an ER doctor you’d trust with your life if you rolled into my emergency room at 3am, I promise you that you’d rather face the oncoming Omicron wave vaccinated.
    Please be safe. :heart:
    https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1475325911444729856.html
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:46 pm

1.676/16.541

prošlog utorka - 1.264
    Sotir

Post by Sotir Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:46 pm

Данас преко 1600. Велики скок у односу на јуче, а и на прошли уторак. 
    Мислим да можемо да званично констатујемо да је почео нови талас.
    Обзиром да неће бити никаквих мера за НГ, можемо да очекујемо врло брзи раст.
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:58 pm

Najveći broj zaraženih još od 7.12.

Virus - Page 21 DwD8SBx

https://www.b92.net/info/koronavirus/statistika.php
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:53 pm

https://rs.n1info.com/vesti/jankovic-nema-sanse-da-u-srbiji-bude-drugacija-kovid-situacija-nego-u-evropi/

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije

Post by Sponsored content