Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Severnoatlantski savez

Летећи Полип

Severnoatlantski savez - Page 9 Empty Re: Severnoatlantski savez

Post by Летећи Полип Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:33 pm

https://compactmag.com/article/the-brain-death-of-nato

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:36 pm

Mene živo zanima kako izgledaju pregovori a kako poštovanje potpisanog bilo kog bilateralnog sporazuma Bugara i Turaka. Ko prvi tu potegne nož u ledja?  Istoričari, gde ste?

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:15 pm

Vilmos Tehenészfiú wrote:Mene živo zanima kako izgledaju pregovori a kako poštovanje potpisanog bilo kog bilateralnog sporazuma Bugara i Turaka. Ko prvi tu potegne nož u ledja?  Istoričari, gde ste?

Everybody gangsta 'til Serbians start apprehendin'

Severnoatlantski savez - Page 9 Bd4slAf
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:33 pm

The power of opanci.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:45 am

Severnoatlantski savez - Page 9 1399639816

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:43 pm

A. Liven:

What after all does NATO membership mean, if not a commitment to fight to defend other members?

This however has been the disastrous hypocrisy of NATO policy and rhetoric since the George W. Bush administration (with enthusiastic support from Britain, Poland, and the NATO Secretariat) first demanded an immediate NATO Membership Action Plan for Ukraine and Georgia before the Bucharest summit in April 2008. This was despite repeated warnings by diplomats and experts (including then U.S. Ambassador to Moscow and now CIA Director William Burns) that this was very likely to lead to conflict with Russia.

At that time, I pointed out repeatedly to U.S. and British officials that Russian peacekeepers were protecting the separatist Georgian regions of Abkhazia and South Ossetia, which nationalist Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili had vowed to recover at all costs. This meant that NATO membership with Georgia would involve NATO directly in something that it had always made a principle not to embroil itself with, local territorial disputes.

Moreover, if Georgia used NATO membership as a cover to try to recover these territories by force, NATO would be faced with a choice of standing aside and watching as a NATO member was crushed, or intervening on Georgia’s side. That would have led to war with Russia, which might escalate towards nuclear war—over the issue of who had sovereignty over North Ossetia. Seriously?

At a meeting of British officers and diplomats to discuss the U.K.’s new National Security Strategy in the spring of 2008, I asked the audience about these prospects, and what Britain should do in this event. The response was rather remarkable. They looked at the floor. They looked at the ceiling. They looked out of the window. They didn’t look at me, and above all they didn’t look at each other. The silence dragged on and on. Eventually, the chairman coughed and changed the subject.

One reason for this (on top of the blind commitment of the British security establishment to subordinate alliance with the United States at whatever cost to Britain) was summed up for me a few years later by an officer who had served in the NATO Secretariat in 2007-2008. I asked him what contingency plan NATO had drawn up for the possibility of a war between Russia and Georgia. He replied that not merely had there not been one, there had been no proposal or discussion of such a plan. I asked him how this could possibly be, given the obvious risk of war.

He replied that it was very simple. NATO expansion had always been sold to Western parliaments and publics on the premise that this would involve no additional sacrifices or dangers. Therefore, if any member of the NATO staff had raised the possibility of such sacrifices and dangers, they would in effect have declared themselves opponents of NATO membership for Georgia, after the United States and the NATO Secretary General had declared themselves in favor, “and you would have been sent back to your own national defense ministry with a big black mark against your name, and your career would have been ruined.”

I remarked that this was a very strange way to run what is supposed to be a military alliance. “Yes indeed,” he replied. In August 2008, Georgia did attack South Ossetia and the Russian peacekeepers there, Russia responded with overwhelming force, and the United States and NATO stood aside.

https://www.commondreams.org/opinion/nato-summit-vilnius-2023
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:32 pm

That would have led to war with Russia, which might escalate towards nuclear war—over the issue of who had sovereignty over North Ossetia. Seriously?

Valjda South Ossetia, osim ako nije Frojdovska omaska. Severna Osetija-Alanija je ravnopravna i ugledna clanica mocne i prostrane zajednice zadovoljnih naroda zvane Ruska Federacija.

Ali ne znam sta se cudi, moderan demokratski standard je civilna kontrola vojske, sto znaci da ce se istom upravljati u skladu sa zeljama trenutne politicke kaste. Mislio sam da pitam da li autor ima neke veze sa mnogopostovanim Dominikom Livenom, ali ocito su veze, ako uopste postoje, vrlo daleke i povrsinske.
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:09 pm

Malo je problem za Georginu bilo to sto je podaleko od Berlina i Varsave pa ako tu Rusi upadnu i izrokaju, peglacemo nekako. Ukrajina je pak mnogo veca i bliza, i zato se za njenu odbranu ne zale pare. Geografija, bato.

_____

Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:47 pm

Kada te cujem kako pricas rekao bih da demokratski standardi ne postoje i da je prica o vrednostima i standardima nesto sto je zavisno od geografije i meridijana.
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:14 pm

A pa mi smo u skoli ucili da je Srbija bitna svima u Evropi jer smo na glavnom putu od Istanbula ka Berlinu pa moramo da budemo dobri sa svima a zauzvrat i svi moraju da budu dobri sa nama jer ako nas iznerviraju mi samo spustimo rampu na autoput, i pola Evrope se ukaki u gace. Docim je Albanija jedno slepo crevo Evrope pa je mogla da se izoluje i da se niko zbog toga ne sekira. 

U medjuvremenu se nesto promenilo pa sada nismo bitni nikome, a nekad nebitna Albanija nas zajebava preko Kosova samo tako. Sta li se to promenilo, svetska geopolitika, shvatanje demokratije i ljuckih prava, ili Albanija i Srbija? Sta ti mislis?

_____

Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:38 pm

Filipenko wrote:
    That would have led to war with Russia, which might escalate towards nuclear war—over the issue of who had sovereignty over North Ossetia. Seriously?

Valjda South Ossetia, osim ako nije Frojdovska omaska. Severna Osetija-Alanija je ravnopravna i ugledna clanica mocne i prostrane zajednice zadovoljnih naroda zvane Ruska Federacija.

Ali ne znam sta se cudi, moderan demokratski standard je civilna kontrola vojske, sto znaci da ce se istom upravljati u skladu sa zeljama trenutne politicke kaste. Mislio sam da pitam da li autor ima neke veze sa mnogopostovanim Dominikom Livenom, ali ocito su veze, ako uopste postoje, vrlo daleke i povrsinske.

Rođeni brat
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:45 pm

gruzija nije clanica nato

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:45 pm

ne kapiram txt

_____
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:29 pm

Vilmos Tehenészfiú wrote:A pa mi smo u skoli ucili da je Srbija bitna svima u Evropi jer smo na glavnom putu od Istanbula ka Berlinu pa moramo da budemo dobri sa svima a zauzvrat i svi moraju da budu dobri sa nama jer ako nas iznerviraju mi samo spustimo rampu na autoput, i pola Evrope se ukaki u gace. Docim je Albanija jedno slepo crevo Evrope pa je mogla da se izoluje i da se niko zbog toga ne sekira. 

U medjuvremenu se nesto promenilo pa sada nismo bitni nikome, a nekad nebitna Albanija nas zajebava preko Kosova samo tako. Sta li se to promenilo, svetska geopolitika, shvatanje demokratije i ljuckih prava, ili Albanija i Srbija? Sta ti mislis?

Promasio je Cvijic sa tim kucom na sred puta. Vise je hodnik u zgradi nego put. Da li ti je bitno da se prosiris na hodnik? Da ako si kreten. Da li ti je bitno da se ne prosiri komsija? Da, naravno, to je jedino bitno. I da ne bude bas totalni svinjac.
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:34 pm

“i da ne bude baš totalni svinjac”. Severnoatlantski savez - Page 9 1233199462

_____

Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:43 pm

Mislim, Srbija kao "zajednička prostorija"
    fikret selimbašić

Post by fikret selimbašić Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:56 pm

Američki državni sekretar Antony Blinken je rekao da bi šef grupe Wagner, Jevgenij Prigožin, trebao biti zabrinut za svoju sigurnost, ako se uzme u obzir historiju misterioznih smrti onih koji su kritizirali Kremlj.

“Da sam na mjestu Prigožina, bio bih jako zabrinut. NATO ima politiku otvorenih vrata, Rusija ima politiku otvorenih prozora. Treba jako paziti na to”, kazao je danas Blinken tokom posjeta forumu u Coloradu, a prenosi CNN.

_____
    Međuopštinski pustolov.

Kijevljani, Kijevljani, paganski skupe. Da niste Mihajlika izdali, nikad Tatari Kijev ne bi zauzeli.

A onda, kad mjehne Raspotočje, onda je jebeno.
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:37 pm

Blinky zajebant.

_____

Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:00 pm

https://n1info.rs/svet/erdogan-potpisao-zahtev-za-clanstvo-svedske-u-nato-uputio-ga-turskom-parlamentu/
    fikret selimbašić

Post by fikret selimbašić Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:45 pm

Orban će da blokira i oteže ako Turdi ratifikuju

_____
    Međuopštinski pustolov.

Kijevljani, Kijevljani, paganski skupe. Da niste Mihajlika izdali, nikad Tatari Kijev ne bi zauzeli.

Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:47 pm

Mnogo ce lakse s Orbanom nego s Erdoganom
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:05 pm

fikret selimbašić wrote:Orban će da blokira i oteže ako Turdi ratifikuju

Severnoatlantski savez - Page 9 1233199462
    Улични ходач

Post by Улични ходач Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:40 pm

Ко би рекао да ће моћни Ердоган да то направи. Иначе брат рођени по начину владавиње са Вучићем. Курчи се пред конотлрисаном јавношћу а суштински све предаје. Уништио је земљу изнутра, млади Турци су постали једни од најбројних на мигрантском путу ка Немачкој.
    паће

Post by паће Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:13 pm

Turks, Turds, Краљево, Ваљево.

_____
       commented, fermented, demented, mementoed, cemented, lamented.
       анархеологистика: оно кад не знаш где си га затурио, и кад.
    fikret selimbašić

Post by fikret selimbašić Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:18 pm

Filipenko wrote:
    fikret selimbašić wrote:Orban će da blokira i oteže ako Turdi ratifikuju

Severnoatlantski savez - Page 9 1233199462

Ja sam tipfelerom sažeo:

Улични ходач wrote:Ко би рекао да ће моћни Ердоган да то направи. Иначе брат рођени по начину владавиње са Вучићем. Курчи се пред конотлрисаном јавношћу а суштински све предаје. Уништио је земљу изнутра, млади Турци су постали једни од најбројних на мигрантском путу ка Немачкој.

Severnoatlantski savez - Page 9 2304934895

_____
    Međuopštinski pustolov.

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:33 am