Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VAKCINA

rumbeando

VAKCINA - Page 40 Empty Re: VAKCINA

Post by rumbeando Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:59 pm

rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:05 pm

Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi said on Friday, March 26th, the government would take action against healthcare workers who refuse to be vaccinated against coronavirus, following new reports of infections in hospitals.
    “The government intends to intervene,” Draghi told a news conference. “It’s absolutely not good that unvaccinated workers are in contact with sick people.”

The prime minister said Justice Minister Marta Cartabia was preparing regulation, likely a decree, but the details had not yet been determined.

On Thursday, March 25th, Liguria region president Giovanni Toti called for a national law after at least 12 people were infected with coronavirus at two hospitals in the area due to two unvaccinated health workers.

“In light of the need to protect citizens at a fragile time, such as hospitalisation, there may be the legal conditions, and also political, for a measure,” Toti said.

“It’s clear that we need a national law, because we risk chaos in our hospitals in a few weeks,” he added, calling for a “clear regulatory framework”...

https://www.thelocal.it/20210327/italy-to-restrict-anti-vaxx-health-workers-pm/
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:11 pm

To je a tako kad imas drzavu. Isto kao u Grckoj kad su samo pokupili privatne lekare i boønice i rekli - e ok, dosta smo pregovarali, sad radite za javno zdravlje.
    bemty

Post by bemty Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:27 pm

roditelji u kanadi dobili termin za vakcinaciju. i tata ce primiti danas, kamen mi pao sa srca i sve to, ali mami se umesto toga upalila zucna kesa i to bas ozbiljno i sad lezi u bolnici i imam petostruku brigu VAKCINA - Page 40 1949538119

_____
    Warning: may contain irony.
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:00 pm

uh bas mi je zao. jel ce morati da ide na operaciju ili ce moci terapijom da se sredi ?

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    bemty

Post by bemty Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:23 pm

treba na operaciju ali joj je zapaljenje zahvatilo i jetru pa je nejasno da li sme. trenutno joj uzimaju krv svakih nekoliko sati i daju antibiotike i jos nesto (plus fizioloski rastvor). u pocetku je krvna slika izgledala bas lose, sad izgleda bolje ali ne znaju zasto. ceka na mri, a vec je imala ultrazvuk i neki drugi sken (CT mozda) ali i dalje nisu sigurni. otprilike dvaput dnevno dobijamo nove informacije, uvek nesto u kontradikciji sa onim sto je prethodno receno, u smislu da prosto jos uvek nisu sigurni sta da rade. a cale i ja smo isti, samo ubacujemo nove informacije u google i razmatramo najgore opcije i onda razmenjujemo brige. blah.

_____
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:35 pm

argh, drzim fige da to bude kako treba i da sto pre saznate zapravo sta je.

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:38 pm

uf. koje je godiste mama?

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    bemty

Post by bemty Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:57 pm

mama je u ranim sedamdesetim i generalno joj je ok zdravlje. bice valjda ok, samo je ovaj deo pokusavanja da shvatimo sta ce se dalje desavati bas naporan. ona tvrdi da joj je dobro i nije joj jasno sto se brinemo VAKCINA - Page 40 3204619380 

a na sve to ide dodatak da mi je sestra u budistickom manastiru na dubokoj meditaciji u samoci, da sam ih zamolila da joj ipak jave sta se desava a oni su u fazonu razmotricemo, popricacemo sa spiritual liderom koji nam dolazi u utorak, videcemo. pizda im materina.

_____
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:59 pm

jebote ti si lik iz wes andersonovog filma.

pazite mamu. nije to naivno ali ne mora da bude dramatino.

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:05 pm

SAGE 83 minutes: Coronavirus (COVID-19) response, 11 March 2021

Updating vaccines in response to viral evolution

19. Two variants of concern have been identified which have consistently measurable antigenic distance from the progenitor Wuhan-like virus. These are B.1.351, first identified in South Africa and P.1, first identified in Japan amongst travellers from Brazil. Evidence continues to suggest that there is little antigenic distance between B.1.1.7 and earlier viruses.
    20. Overall, evidence from clinical trials suggests a modest decrease in vaccine efficacy against B.1.351 infection. Fewer data are available for efficacy against P.1 infection.
    21. To know when to update vaccines, a good understanding of the correlates of protection is needed. It is also important to be able to measure these and monitor at a population level. Serum antibody titre in a live virus neutralization assay is the most reliable correlate identified so far.
    22. From analysis of clinical trial results and laboratory studies, a provisional conclusion is that the greater than 4-fold drop in neutralising antibody (NAb) titres against the B.1.351 variant measured in the laboratory translates into a potential 30% drop in vaccine efficacy. It is not clear what the implications are for protection from severe disease.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/sage-83-minutes-coronavirus-covid-19-response-11-march-2021/sage-83-minutes-coronavirus-covid-19-response-11-march-2021
    ficfiric

Post by ficfiric Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:00 am

VAKCINA - Page 40 Exn4hh0XAAAyFpq?format=jpg&name=large

_____

Uprava napolje!

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:03 am

VAKCINA - Page 40 3579118792

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Bleeding Blitva

Post by Bleeding Blitva Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:21 am

VAKCINA - Page 40 3579118792 VAKCINA - Page 40 3579118792 VAKCINA - Page 40 3579118792
    fikret selimbašić

Post by fikret selimbašić Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:00 pm

VAKCINA - Page 40 3579118792

_____
    Međuopštinski pustolov.

Kijevljani, Kijevljani, paganski skupe. Da niste Mihajlika izdali, nikad Tatari Kijev ne bi zauzeli.

A onda, kad mjehne Raspotočje, onda je jebeno.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:45 pm

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije

Post by Sponsored content