Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Na današnji dan

Anonymous

Na današnji dan - Page 31 Empty Re: Na današnji dan

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:18 pm

Sotir wrote:Preskočio si deo sa najodlikovanijim, da nisi malo prilegao posle ručka da se odmoriš?

popuštam, stižu godine Na današnji dan - Page 31 298304839
    паће

Post by паће Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:24 pm

Gargantua wrote:
    Sotir wrote:Preskočio si deo sa najodlikovanijim, da nisi malo prilegao posle ručka da se odmoriš?

popuštam, stižu godine Na današnji dan - Page 31 298304839

Ти се још сећаш да ли си их наручио, ја ни то.

Сотире, ја прилежем и после вечере Na današnji dan - Page 31 1143415371.

_____
       commented, fermented, demented, mementoed, cemented, lamented.
       анархеологистика: оно кад не знаш где си га затурио, и кад.
    Sotir

Post by Sotir Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:59 pm

паће wrote:
    Сотире, ја прилежем и после вечере Na današnji dan - Page 31 1143415371.
    Ја би да могу и после доручка, али деца то обично схвате као позив да скачу по мом стомаку.
    паће

Post by паће Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:31 pm

Sotir wrote:
    паће wrote:
    Ја би да могу и после доручка, али деца то обично схвате као позив да скачу по мом стомаку.

У таквим приликама се леже ничице, добро је за леђа. Успевао сам да се не пробудим кад крену. Е негде кад је старија имала око седам година, постало је зајебано за леђа...

_____
       commented, fermented, demented, mementoed, cemented, lamented.
       анархеологистика: оно кад не знаш где си га затурио, и кад.
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:36 pm

Dodao bih na vaše primedbe da gospodin nije bio ni general, već je bio pukovnik.

Post by beatakeshi Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:44 pm

(sa zakašnjenjem od 10 dana)
    14.7.1918. rođen je Ingmar Bergman
    Na današnji dan - Page 31 180px-Ingmar_86135a
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:29 am

imao se rasta i roditi

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    kondo

Post by kondo Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:26 am

koliko sam mrzeo njegove filmove kao klinac

jedina scena koje se secam sa radoscu je bila ona kada u fani i aleksandar pale prdez

a i to sam prespavao u sava centru, probudio sam se tacno na tu scenu

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:35 am

ja sam ih se bojao. imao sam osecaj da ce ekran da prsne i da ce da pokuljaju neke aveti.

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started

Post by beatakeshi Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:46 am

bruno sulak wrote:ja sam ih se bojao. imao sam osecaj da ce ekran da prsne i da ce da pokuljaju neke aveti.
    I  danas kad gledam "Hour of the wolf"  tako se osećam.
    A inače Bergman nije za decu i omladinu, sve u svoje vreme.
    Mr.Pink

Post by Mr.Pink Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:02 pm

varsavski ustanak '44

_____
    radikalni patrijarhalni feminista

smrk kod dijane hrk
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:22 pm

On August 4 1943 Winston Churchill made one of his most important but least known decisions: he declined to send wheat to India, then a British colony, thereby condemning hundreds of thousands, or possibly millions, of people to death by starvation. The inhabitants of Bengal, an eastern province of India where famine was raging, were of little value to the war effort and in any case they were “breeding like rabbits,” he explained at subsequent War Cabinet meetings (as recorded by Leopold Amery, the Secretary of State for India). Churchill chose instead to use the wheat and ships at his disposal to build a stockpile for feeding civilians of the Balkans, whom he hoped to liberate from Nazi occupation.

Since 1939, the United Kingdom had been drawing grain and manufactures from India for the war effort, and the colonial government had been printing money to pay for these purchases. The resulting inflation had combined with other factors to precipitate famine in early 1943. The following summer, the Government of India asked the War Cabinet for half a million tons of wheat by year-end. The cereal would feed India’s two-million-strong army and workers in war-related industries; if any happened to be left over, it would relieve starvation. The mere news of the arrival of substantial imports would cause prices to fall, because speculators would anticipate a drop in prices and release any hoarded grain to the market. Churchill’s close friend and technical advisor, Lord Cherwell, demurred, however: he erroneously argued that India’s food problem could not be solved by imports. In any case, expending valuable shipping on Indians “scarcely seems justified unless the Ministry of War Transport cannot find any other use for it,” he added in a draft memo. (In the final version, this sentence was changed to a straightforward recommendation against sending grain.)

As a result of such considerations, that August the War Cabinet dispatched only a “token” shipment of 50,000 tons of wheat to Ceylon, there to await instructions as to final destination, and ordered for India 100,000 tons of barley—which was of little help because barley had a negligible effect on food prices. It decided instead that around 75,000 tons of Australian wheat would be transported to Ceylon and the Middle East each month for the rest of 1943, to supply the war effort; and a further 170,000 tons would pass by famine-stricken India en-route to a supply center in the Mediterranean region, there to be stored for future consumption in southeastern Europe. By year-end, India did receive 80,000 tons of wheat—far from enough to feed even the army, which continued to consume local grain that might otherwise have helped save the people.

https://historynewsnetwork.org/article/129891
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:43 pm

Posle pričaju da ga nije bilo briga za Balkan...
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:21 pm

Jesmo li to žito dobili odmah nakon oslobođenja ovih prostora od strane Britanaca, tamo negde u periodu 1943 - 1945?
    ficfiric

Post by ficfiric Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:51 am

Dosta je milion

Izvod iz dokumentacije američke Poreske uprave pokazuje da Saša Radulović, lider pokreta Dosta je bilo, u SAD duguje više od milion dolara za porez. DW ekskluzivno objavljuje dokument. Radulović odgovara nonšalantno.

Datum 05.08.2016
    Autor Nemanja Rujević

https://www.dw.com/sr/dosta-je-milion/a-19449115

_____

Uprava napolje!

Post by Nino Quincampoix Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:49 am

KinderLad wrote:Posle pričaju da ga nije bilo briga za Balkan...

pa eto, gorepomenuti Leo Amery je govorio srpski i preko radija uoci puca odrzao govor kojim je pozivao Srbe da pokazu svoje pravo lice

funny fact, njegov sin Dzon je bio nacisticki propagator, obesen je na kraju rata

At end of wayward days he found a cause –
    'Twas not his Country's – Only time can tell
    If that defiance of our ancient laws
    Was treason or foreknowledge. He sleeps well.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:08 am

Недићеву политику подржавао је и један Британац- Џон Емери, син лорда Емерија, министра Велике Британије за Индију. Сукобивши се са оцем, пребегао је у  иностранство  и  живео у Берлину. Говорио је да се стиди што је Енглез јер "Енглези проповедају слободу, а држе у ропству и експлоатацији милионе и милионе људи на разним континентима". Србима је поручио: "Ја вам саветујем као добар Енглез сасвим обрнуто од онога што жели мој отац: пођите и  даље путем којим сте ишли у последње време! Гледајте да спасете себе и своју децу, и не мешајте се у  сукобе великих. То је  најбоља  политика!" Џон Емери је био гост Београда и  одржао 20. новембра 1943. у  згради Коларчеве задужбине предавање (на  француском) "Данашња Србија у  очима једног енглеског националисте". Просветна заједница  а.д.  штампала је на  српском језику његову књигу Енглеска и Европа. Српски народ, 19. 12. 1942, 30. 10. и 20. 11.  1943.  

Jedan citat kod Majdanca.

A ako se dobro sećam, Petranović je znao njegovog brata Džulijana.

Post by Nino Quincampoix Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:44 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:08 pm

Danas je pedesetogodišnjica disciplinovanja Čehoslovačke.

U septembru 1967. Raif Dizdarević je - nakon četiri godine diplomatske službe - napustio Čehoslovačku, a kao znalac tamošnjih prilika u vrijeme gušenja Praškog proljeća bio je angažiran u jugoslavenskim diplomatskim akcijama: Institutu za istoriju iz Praga dao je obimni intervju 2008. iz koga izdvajamo najvažnije odgovore
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:04 am

Stariji brat katkad ćušne mlađeg da ga vrati na pravi put.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:42 pm

Na današnji dan 26. avgusta 1990., u tuzlanskom rudniku Dobrnja-Mramor nekoliko sati iza ponoći, u strašnoj eksploziji, čiji uzrok još uvijek nije do kraja razriješen, poginulo je 180 rudara, najmlađe smjene ovog rudnika.

Svi koji su to veče sišli u jamu, izuzev Smajila Imamovića koji je zadobio teške povrede ali ipak preživio, su i izgubili živote, a tugu i saosjećanje građani Tuzle i okolnih mjesta su pokazali na njihovom ispraćaju, najbrojnijem kojeg je Tuzla vidjela.

Na današnji dan - Page 31 Rudnik_nesreca

https://www.nytimes.com/1990/08/27/world/178-miners-feared-dead-in-yugoslav-explosion.html

178 Miners Feared Dead In Yugoslav Explosion
    Reuters

A total of 178 miners were believed dead today after a gas explosion ripped through a coal mine in central Yugoslavia.

Rescue workers dug desperately through twisted metal and rubble to try to reach the men buried 1,600 feet below the surface but said there was no chance of finding anyone alive.

''I don't think there are any survivors,'' a rescue worker, Stevo Mitrovic, said as he fought back tears, his face blackened by coal. ''Everything has collapsed down there. It's horrible.''

The miners at the 40-year-old Kreka lignite coal mine in Dobrnja, 85 miles southwest of Belgrade, had gone back to work on Friday after a strike this summer over pay and conditions.

May Be Country's Worst

Mine officials feared that it would be Yugoslavia's worst mining disaster, surpassing the death toll of 128 in a 1965 accident in the republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
    Continue reading the main story

They said today's explosion was probably caused by methane gas or coal dust, or a combination of both.

Witnesses said the blast sent huge chunks of concrete flying through the air above the mine, whose entrance was blocked with twisted metal.

Rescue workers said that ventilation had been cut off and that huge boulders blocked a four-mile tunnel leading to the miners.

''The rescue operation is extremely difficult,'' said Vidan Krsmanovic, one of the rescue organizers. ''The corridor is buried under rubble, temperatures are very high and the corridors are full of dangerous gases.

Cave-In in Miners' Area

''Further rescue efforts depend on us being able to get ventilation into the mine,'' he said. ''The explosion was huge and destructive. It caused a cave-in in the area where the miners were.''

Asked if anyone would come out alive, Mr. Krsmanovic said, ''There is no point even talking about it.''

The official press agency Tanyug said eight bodies had been brought out, but Mr. Krsmanovic denied that. Two men were carried out alive from close to the surface and taken to a hospital with slight injuries.

President Borisav Jovic flew to the scene by helicopter and called for an immediate investigation and punishment if human error was blamed for the explosion. #90 Rescue Workers Descend Ninety rescue workers were descending into the mine in groups of five, and wearing breathing apparatus. Anxious relatives watched rescue efforts from behind a fence.

The Kreka colliery, modernized in the 1980's, has been producing about 650,000 tons of lignite coal a year, Belgrade radio quoted mine officials as saying.

A fire killed 91 miners at Aleksinac mine south of Belgrade in November.

The world's worst mining disaster was in Honheiko in China in 1942, when 1,572 people died in a coal dust explosion.

An explosion of methane gas in a Japanese coal mine near the port of Umuta, Kyushu, killed 452 in 1963.

An accident at the Senghenydd coal mine in South Wales in 1913 killed 439 men.

Post by Nino Quincampoix Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:32 pm

strasno je to. pricao mi je jedan drugar iz Aleksinca kako je bilo kada je kod njih bila nesreca, tesko mi je i da zamislim agoniju korz koju prolazi zajednica
    kapetanm

Post by kapetanm Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:59 pm

Neverovatno je kako takve stvari padnu brzo u zaborav. Na prvu loptu uopste ne mogu da se setim te nesrece
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:03 pm

Ja sam čitao zadnjih godina o tome ali apsolutno nemam to u svom sećanju.

Tuga.

Post by beatakeshi Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:37 pm

Potpuno sam zaboravio na to, pitam ženu, ni ona se ne seća.

Post by Sponsored content