Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prezidensi koji vraća normalsi

Mr.Pink

Prezidensi koji vraća normalsi - Page 22 Empty Re: Prezidensi koji vraća normalsi

Post by Mr.Pink Tue 9 Feb - 16:48

kome?

_____
    radikalni patrijarhalni feminista

smrk kod dijane hrk
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Prezidensi koji vraća normalsi - Page 22 Empty Re: Prezidensi koji vraća normalsi

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Tue 9 Feb - 16:56

Dabome.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Wed 17 Feb - 14:28

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/02/16/biden_gives_confusing_answer_on_standing_up_to_china_i_shouldnt_try_to_talk_china_policy_in_10_minutes_on_television.html

Jao brate...

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 17 Feb - 15:28

Dobar je Bajdenara, uči od najboljih

Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Wed 17 Feb - 15:58

Летећи Полип wrote:https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/02/16/biden_gives_confusing_answer_on_standing_up_to_china_i_shouldnt_try_to_talk_china_policy_in_10_minutes_on_television.html

Jao brate...
    jaoj ali ono kad digne ruku na kraju jer kao previse je komplikovano  Prezidensi koji vraća normalsi - Page 22 3579118792 tacno se vidi da mu vicu ABORT ABORT vec 15 sekundi u slusalicu i da on onda odmahuje njima u fazonu OKEJ, PIVOTIRAM, ISKULIRAJTE lol!

zvezdi se to nece svideti ali tek ce u ovoj administraciji biti puno posla za body language experte.

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    zvezda je zivot

Post by zvezda je zivot Mon 22 Feb - 17:12

nisam hteo da ozviljavam bernijevu temu, ali realno materijal za nju, the arc of the moral universe is long but

_____
    ova zemlja to je to
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Mon 22 Feb - 17:48

:

Garland lays out how he plans to investigate the Capitol riot
    From CNN's From Christina Carrega

Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse, Democrat from Rhode Island, asked Merrick Garland if he'd be willing "to look upstream" from the Jan. 6 rioters and investigate the "funders, organizers, leaders or aiders and abetters" of the Capitol attack.

Garland said that while the investigation has begun with "the people on the ground," as attorney general he will pursue any and all leads.

Here's how Garland laid out the investigation:

"We begin with the people on the ground and we work our way up to those who are involved and further involved and we will pursue these leads wherever they take us. That is the job of a prosecution."

Answering a question from California Sen. Dianne Feinstein, Garland also said he plans to get a briefing "on the progress of this investigation" and give the career prosecutors "who are working on this matter 24/7, all the resources they could possibly require to do this."

To date, more than 230 men and women have been charged in connection to the attack that left five people dead, and several others, including law enforcement officers, injured. The riot was an attempt to stop the Senate from counting the electoral votes that confirmed President Biden's win.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    Janko Suvar

Post by Janko Suvar Wed 24 Feb - 16:04

First migrant facility for children opens under Biden

Prezidensi koji vraća normalsi - Page 22 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxUkKIc9OnOOKUF4GeXxq-nx126xzNHg4cvw&usqp=CAU

Post by MNE Wed 24 Feb - 16:08

Biden ne može da bude nacista zato što nije narandžast.
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Wed 24 Feb - 16:12

suvare daj postavi avatar negde na forumu da mozemo da procitamo txt

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Janko Suvar

Post by Janko Suvar Wed 24 Feb - 16:43

triger vorning o Balasevicu je i nije pozitivno, mada nije ni negativno samo neozbiljno shvata Balasevica i smrt Jugoslavije koja nas je upravo zadesila Prezidensi koji vraća normalsi - Page 22 1949538119 

Spoiler:
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Wed 24 Feb - 19:26

Janko Suvar wrote:First migrant facility for children opens under Biden

Prezidensi koji vraća normalsi - Page 22 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxUkKIc9OnOOKUF4GeXxq-nx126xzNHg4cvw&usqp=CAU

We're gonna have kids in cages - don't be an asshole about it!

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    паће

Post by паће Thu 25 Feb - 10:01

Prezidensi koji vraća normalsi - Page 22 378-71
    Prezidensi koji vraća normalsi - Page 22 3826186726

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    Mr.Pink

Post by Mr.Pink Sun 28 Feb - 20:50

Prezidensi koji vraća normalsi - Page 22 150250575_1184000728722706_229269255308196669_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=3&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_eui2=AeFCcPU0dmKWXqTsHts9UyEDFTIKkpfvfvoVMgqSl-9--g28n8bYWee-2QOdIwseST8&_nc_ohc=h5SFngYhi3QAX9IYtfz&_nc_ht=scontent.fbeg2-1

_____
    radikalni patrijarhalni feminista

smrk kod dijane hrk
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Mon 1 Mar - 20:44

Evo ga, ovde nije zamuckivao

Biden throws support behind Amazon workers holding milestone union vote

_____

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 2 Mar - 20:07

Može i na Rusiju al evo ovde:

The Biden Administration declassified an intelligence finding on Tuesday that Russia’s F.S.B., one of its leading intelligence agencies, orchestrated the poisoning of Aleksei A. Navalny, and announced its first sanctions against the Russian government for the attack and the imprisonment of the opposition politician.

The sanctions closely mirrored a series of actions that European nations and Britain took last October and expanded on Monday. Senior administration officials said it was part of an effort to show unity in the new administration’s first confrontations with the government of President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia.

But none of the sanctions were specifically directed at Mr. Putin, or the country’s intelligence chiefs or the oligarchs that support the Russian leader.

In announcing the role of the F.S.B., or Federal Security Service, in the poisoning, American intelligence officials were confirming the reports of many news organizations, some of which traced the individual agents who tracked Mr. Navalny and attacked him with Novichok, a nerve agent that Russia has used against other dissidents. It was unclear if the United States planned to release a formal report, as it did last week when it confirmed two-year-old findings on the role of the Saudi crown prince in the killing of the journalist Jamal Khashoggi, or would simply summarize the key finding in the Navalny case.

The sanction actions were notable chiefly because they are the first Mr. Biden has taken in five weeks since he became president. While most past presidents have come into office declaring they would seek a reset of relations with Russia, Mr. Biden has done the opposite — warning that Mr. Putin is driving his country back into an era of authoritarianism, and promising to push back on violations of human rights and efforts to destabilize Europe.

One official told reporters on Tuesday morning that the administration was not seeking to reset relations, but also was not seeking to escalate confrontations. The test may come in the next few weeks, when the administration is expected to announce its response to the SolarWinds cyberattack, in which suspected Russian hackers bore deeply into nine government agencies and more than 100 companies, stealing data and planting “back doors” into their computer networks.

History suggests the new sanctions may have little effect.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/02/us/politics/russia-navalny-biden.html
    disident

Post by disident Tue 2 Mar - 20:18

Sescu jednom da napisem kratku sci fi pricu o sletanju vanzemaljaca na Zemlju koji kolonijama donose slobodu al zato udaraju blokadu i sankcije Zapadu, rokaju im porodicne elite vazdusnim udarima i nadmocnom tehnologijom

_____
    Što se ostaloga tiče, smatram da Zapad treba razoriti
    Jedini proleter Burundija
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Tue 2 Mar - 20:51

Songs of Cosmos Prologue

_____

kondo

Post by kondo Tue 2 Mar - 23:15

jel ovako odvratno bilo i 90-tih u slucaju srbije samo mi to nismo videli (cuj nismo - uzeli ucesca u tome) jer smo hteli da se rešimo miloševića

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.
    zvezda je zivot

Post by zvezda je zivot Wed 3 Mar - 0:26

_____
    ova zemlja to je to
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Wed 3 Mar - 1:13

The White House pulls Tanden Nomination

_____

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Wed 3 Mar - 1:16

Scumbag Neera

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 9 Mar - 9:19

Bajdenov vučjak ujeo pripadnika Tajne službe, pa je POTUS poslao oba svoja psa na selo.
    Јанош Винету

Post by Јанош Винету Tue 9 Mar - 9:32

San Saba Songbird wrote:Bajdenov vučjak ujeo pripadnika Tajne službe, pa je POTUS poslao oba svoja psa na selo.
    Хахаха  Prezidensi koji vraća normalsi - Page 22 286371741 Prezidensi koji vraća normalsi - Page 22 286371741 Prezidensi koji vraća normalsi - Page 22 286371741
    Кажу да сваки пас поприма карактер свог господара: стар, олињао, прашњав, сенилан, без особља и ветеринара, и ево сад је још агресиван па је ујео некога.

Овај бизарни извештај се показао пророчким:

_____
    Burundi is an exception among other nations because it is a country which gave God first place, a God who guards and protects from all misfortune.
    Burundi... opskurno udruženje 20ak levičarskih intelektualaca, kojima je fetiš odbrana poniženih i uvredjenih.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Tue 9 Mar - 10:15

San Saba Songbird wrote:Bajdenov vučjak ujeo pripadnika Tajne službe, pa je POTUS poslao oba svoja psa na selo.

I Putin sko Paša ujede obaveštajca on ga pošalje na selo. Obaveštajca.

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 2 May - 3:09