Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crna Gora

Anonymous

Crna Gora - Page 9 Empty Re: Crna Gora

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:07 am

Konačno se suzbija četničko orgijanje koje preti nezavisnosti i građanskom duhu Montenegra

Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:12 am

Pa to. Napadaju ljude iz stranke koja je potpuno na liniji nezavisne CG i EU-Nato CG. Banda.

Post by Nino Quincampoix Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:22 pm

https://www.vijesti.me/vijesti/crna-hronika/445661/posebna-jedinica-policije-blokirala-vatrogasnu-stanicu-u-budvi
    bradilko

Post by bradilko Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:22 pm

https://www.facebook.com/1554596579/posts/10222430742468088/?sfnsn=mo&d=n&vh=i
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:21 am

Hapsi, hapsi, Milo, hapsi

Potpredsjedniku i odborniku Demokrata u SO Budva, Draganu Krapoviću, određeno je zadržavanje do 72 sata, potvrđeno je Vijestima od strane njegove porodice.

On je saslušavan do iza četiri sata poslije ponoći.

Krapović je sinoć sa lisicama na rukama priveden u Specijalno državno tužilaštvo.

Krapović je uhapšen prije dvije noći u Budvi po nalogu SDT-a.

Prema nezvaničnim informacijama, lišen je slobode u akciji u kojoj su lisice na ruke stavljene i načelniku Komunalne policije i inspekcije, ali i budvanskim vatrogascima.

Izvor Vijesti tvrdi da se uhapšeni sumnjiče za stvaranje kriminalne organizacije, a povodom blokade zgrade Opštine Budva i glavne raskrsnice 17. juna.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:41 am

Kako je ono beše rekao Henri VIII kad nije hteo direktno da kaže: "zašto nas neko ne oslobodi/liši društva ovog čoveka?" E pa tako nekako.
    kondo

Post by kondo Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:49 am

Evo novog hita od onih đevojčica

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:58 am

Sophomore slump.
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:39 pm

Somlói Galuska

Post by Somlói Galuska Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:10 pm

Vasa Čokrljan wrote:Sophomore slump.

Crna Gora - Page 9 1233199462

Post by MNE Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:38 pm

Marius Lăcătuș wrote:Evo novog hita od onih đevojčica

fun fact - đevojčice su iz Čačka
    fikret selimbašić

Post by fikret selimbašić Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:50 pm

Kažu u pjesmi da su krajiškog/kninskog porijekla i da žive u Čačku. Opet je zarazno, vidio sam ovo pred odlazak na dženazu i cijelo vrijeme dok sam tamo bio pjevušio sam u sebi: vozim, vozim, vozim, na litije idem...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:54 pm

fun i čačak u istoj rečenici Crna Gora - Page 9 3579118792
    kondo

Post by kondo Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:00 pm

MNE wrote:
    Marius Lăcătuș wrote:Evo novog hita od onih đevojčica

fun fact - đevojčice su iz Čačka

oš reć da u čačku nema crnogorki?

bounce

deca zadaju domaći, ako amfi ne uvede limo na litije, nista nije uradio!

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.
    ćaća

Post by ćaća Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:53 am

Koalicija srpske levice i terazijskih Crnogoraca eldepeovaca koji žive u Americi.
    nalog sa ženinog laptopa

Post by nalog sa ženinog laptopa Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:00 am

gde je kondo sa zardjalim ekserima kad je najpotrebniji???

_____
    THE space age is upon us. Rockets are leaving our globe at 
    speeds unheard of only a few years ago, to orbit earth, moon, and 
    sun. People have visited the moon, we have sent space probes to 
    all but one of the planets, and words like "orbit" and "satellite" are 
    picked up by children in the nursery.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:19 pm

Do sada najzvučnija imena koja su se dotakla teme

https://www.newsweek.com/nato-britain-must-stand-montenegros-christians-opinion-1514484

NATO, Britain Must Stand With Montenegro's Christians | Opinion

Tim Farron MP and Steve Baker MP   , British Members of Parliament
     On 7/1/20 at 7:00 AM EDT
     Crna Gora - Page 9 Tim-farron-mp-steve-baker-mp

We may sit on opposite sides of the British House of Commons, divided by party and the great issue of Europe. Yet we stand united by our Christian faith—and our conviction that all have the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion.

The liberty to worship is a fragile thing. That freedom must be defended and protected everywhere. We both know, from personal experience, the pressures of reconciling our faith with politics—and that is in Britain, where views on religion and belief are considered enlightened.

That is why, last year, we both welcomed the bishop of Truro's report for the U.K. Foreign and Commonwealth Office, outlining a new, robust foreign policy stance to counter Christian persecution and committing the British government to fight full-throttle for the freedom of Christians worldwide.

Today, that fight has come closer to home than most realize. In a small country in Europe, barely a thousand miles from Britain, Christians and their clergy are being threatened, beaten and incarcerated for seeking to defend their faith and their right to worship in the manner of their choosing. One of their bishops has written of his arrest, along with hundreds of others, and how tens of thousands of the faithful have taken to the streets to defend their church and freedom of expression.

Last December, the government of Montenegro forced a new "Law on Religious Freedom" through its parliament, arresting opposition MPs opposed to its passage. A state-issued license is now mandatory to practice religion; faith communities' assets require state registration, with government appointees made the decision-makers over all religious property disputes, and no recourse provided via the courts.

This decision flies in the face of modern, democratic parliamentary norms, the rule of law, property rights and the rights of individuals to practice their faith before God and without state and politicians serving as intermediaries.

When some 80 percent of Montenegrins are followers of the Serbian Orthodox Church—the 800-year-old Balkans branch of Christian Orthodoxy—it becomes a discriminatory law for Christians, its property measures a case of "Grand Theft Altar."

We know this to be true, for Montenegro's administration—led by the same man and party for an unbroken 30 years—has a reputation. Those few who have cared to shine a light do not like what they see: corruption, the downgrading of Montenegro's status from new democracy to hybrid authoritarian regime, the smothering of political opposition and the silencing of journalists.

President Djukanovic has benefited and been too easily accepted through a lack of scrutiny by Western powers. His shift from acolyte of Slobodan Milosevic to European Union aspirant with no discernible intervening period should have raised suspicions. His naming as Person of the Year in Organized Crime and Corruption, described as "a lifetime achievement award" by the bestowing NGO, even more so. But it did not. Instead, he was welcomed into NATO.

Perhaps Montenegro was considered too small and too distant from the greater challenges of global politics to focus more than fleetingly on its paucity of good governance. Yet by challenging the rights of Christians, Djukanovic has put his country on the map. And now, in debt to the Chinese, and with a 30-year-long rule to extend, there appears no cash on hand to oil the wheels without recourse to property confiscation.

It is important for Britain and her allies to act, and in haste. In recent days, with further arrests of Christians, including the metropolitan archbishop and head of the church in Montenegro, more priests and medical doctors rallying in their support, the destruction of buildings at a monastery and a police assault on opposition politicians, it is clear the authorities do not intend to pause.

But choices have consequences. We should not stand by and allow political avarice to ascend the right to freedom of faith. There must be a reckoning.

NATO's commitment to the citizens of Montenegro comes without question, just as it does for all peoples in the Alliance. But this should not be the same for a country's political leadership when it contravenes its Treaty conventions to defend the "common heritage and civilization of their peoples, founded on the principles of democracy, individual liberty and the rule of law".

Britain may assist, in concert with other leading contributors to the Alliance, to cauterize cooperation with those politically responsible. Technical assistance can be blocked, bank accounts can be frozen and travel can be denied. And no British government resources should be given that may benefit, directly or indirectly, those responsible for creating and implementing this assault on Christians and the church they choose.

Instead, the British government may consider opening the John Bunyan Fund for Freedom of Religion and Belief and the wider Magna Carta Fund for Human Rights and Democracy to assist those locally in Montenegro who are reporting and defending the right to free thought and conscience.

If we are to fight the good fight and defend the rights of Christians worldwide, there is no excuse for us to stay silent, play deaf and do nothing when attacks on the faithful are underway in Europe.

Tim Farron MP is former leader of the Liberal Democrats. Steve Baker MP is a Conservative MP and former chairman of the European Research Group.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:37 pm

Farron vise-manje, ali Baker nije bez uticaja. Naravno, svi znamo gde stoji po drugim pitanjima Crna Gora - Page 9 1399639816
    No Country

Post by No Country Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:57 pm

Мало су промашили тему ови Енглези.

_____
    Међутим у Србији-мук, када вам кажем-мук!
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:00 pm

+1 

Nisu pomenuli pokusaje zvanicnog Beograda da destabilizuje Crnu Goru  Crna Gora - Page 9 1861198401
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:04 pm

Ni reči o četničkom karakteru SPC. Cccc...

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    No Country

Post by No Country Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:07 pm

Лол. Па свакако је разумнија теорија од некаквог Ђукановићевог аутошовинистичког антикрсташтва. Crna Gora - Page 9 1233199462
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:11 pm

No Country wrote:Лол. Па свакако је разумнија теорија од некаквог Ђукановићевог аутошовинистичког антикрсташтва.

Jel ti razumes da je Baker (posto je on ovde - kao deo ERG i executive Komiteta 1922 - daleko bitniji, i za razliku od Farrona, britanski ambasadori njegova misljenja pogledaju "malo" pažljivije od Farronovih), dakle da je on baptistički libertarijanac za koga je ono što država radi u CG 1 anatema? Dakle, svoju temu - on nikako nije promašio.
    Ferenc Puskás

Post by Ferenc Puskás Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:12 pm

Yet we stand united by our Christian faith

Jebenti morao sam provjeriti u kalendaru koje je stoljeće. Ni tjeskoba kao nijemi svjedok ne vrijedi suviše, stajao sam na peronu ljeta gospodnjeg, moglo je biti pretpretprošlo stoljeće.

_____
    Ha rendelkezésre áll a szükséges pénz, a vége általában jó.
    No Country

Post by No Country Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:15 pm

@Киндер

Мило ради то што ради јер воли власт и паре, а не зато што мрзи цркву као такву и хоће да је затре. Односно, покушава да затре српску цркву. А то овим Енглезима мало теже стиже до мозга. Промашена је читава парадигма, а тема је ту онда колатерална штета.

Post by Sponsored content