Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a future to believe in

zvezda je zivot

a future to believe in - Page 8 Empty Re: a future to believe in

Post by zvezda je zivot Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:51 pm

William Murderface wrote:Pa samo je zaboravio jednu sitnicu - Brexit.

obriso tvit a future to believe in - Page 8 286371741

_____
    ova zemlja to je to
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:05 am

Nejtara dominantan, matematički whiz kid, brojčani džiudžicu, candiate expereince ftw!

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:06 am

a future to believe in - Page 8 3579118792

Kakav pajac, jbt.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:12 am

sad još da doda i rezultate UK izbora nekako, ima da se našteluje još lepše.

očekujem do jutra bar 4 teksta koja pozivaju demokrate da se dovedu u red ako neće da prođu kao laburisti sa ludim komunjarom antisemitom.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:13 am

ovo je prakticno ubilo bernijeve sanse
    Mr.Pink

Post by Mr.Pink Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:21 am

to bi mu bila najveca greska, da kaze da se salio. klasna solidarnost i jos veci gas. ako moze obama da se lize sa bushom starijim, onda radan narod po cenu neuspeha i propasti treba da se drzi zajedno

ne znam kako misle da jevreju nakace antisemitizam

_____
    radikalni patrijarhalni feminista

smrk kod dijane hrk
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:53 am

Bernie Sanders endorses a Californian who defends crude sex ratings of women

By Michael Finnegan Staff Writer
    6-7 minutes

a future to believe in - Page 8 ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brightspot.s3.amazonaws
    Cenk Uygur, host and co-founder of “The Young Turks” online talk show, defended the Harvard University men’s soccer team for rating the sexual appeal of female students.
    (Allen J. Schaben / Los Angeles Times)

Bernie Sanders endorsed a California congressional candidate Thursday with a long history of making crude and degrading comments about women and provocative statements about Jews, Muslims and other groups.
    The Democratic presidential candidate said Cenk Uygur, founder and co-host of “The Young Turks” online talk show, is “a voice that we desperately need in Congress” to fill the seat of former Rep. Katie Hill of Santa Clarita.
    In one episode in 2013, Uygur ranked women on a scale of 1 to 10 on how likely men would be to let them perform oral sex on them.
    Uygur also defended the Harvard University men’s soccer team in 2016 for ranking the sexual appeal of female students on a scale of 1 to 10 on a widely shared “scouting report,” including explicit descriptions of potential sex acts with the women.
    “We’ve been doing it for as long as humanity has existed, so they put it in a Google doc — not guilty,” said Uygur, who has promoted Sanders on his program.
    In 2007, Uygur used the n-word multiple times in a show about Duane “Dog” Chapman after the celebrity bounty hunter used the racial slur.
    Uygur, 49, described himself in a telephone interview as a champion for women’s rights who should not be criticized for having “frank conversations about sex” on his show. The problem with the Harvard team’s appraisals of the women, he said, was not that they rated their sex potential; it was that the roster became public.
    “I’m not going to be the thought police and police what their private comments were,” he said.
    He also said “The Young Turks” used to have a policy to use the n-word epithet when quoting racists in order to mock them, but stopped doing it after complaints from black activists.
    Sanders spokeswoman Anna Bahr did not respond to email inquiries about Uygur’s remarks.
    Will Rodriguez-Kennedy, president of California Young Democrats, a group that backs Sanders, called on the Vermont senator to withdraw his endorsement of Uygur.
    “We think that he doesn’t necessarily reflect the movement that Sen. Sanders has built,” he said.
    Sanders called Uygur “one of the outstanding progressive journalists in our country.
    “He has shown enormous courage in standing up to the greed and power of the corporate elite, and has spent his entire life fighting for justice and the needs of the working people of our country,” he said.
    For Sanders, Uygur’s derogatory remarks about women could prove embarrassing. The senator apologized in January after accusations emerged of sexism, sexual harassment and pay discrimination by male supervisors in his 2016 presidential campaign.

Sanders initially told CNN that he’d been unaware of complaints in his 2016 campaign. “I was a little bit busy running around the country trying to make the case,” he said.
    Days later, amid mounting criticism, he was more forceful. “What they experienced was absolutely unacceptable and certainly not what a progressive campaign or any campaign should be about,” he said.
    Last week, the Sanders campaign severed ties with staff member Darius Khalil Gordon after the Washington Free Beacon published anti-Semitic and homophobic slurs that it said were from his Twitter feed.
    A former Republican, Uygur is now one of the Democrats vying in California’s March 3 election to represent the state’s 25th Congressional District, which covers Simi Valley, Porter Ranch, Santa Clarita, Palmdale and part of Lancaster. Hill, a Democrat, resigned in November amid accusations that she’d had affairs with congressional and campaign staff members.
    California’s Democratic establishment has lined up behind one of Uygur’s rivals, Assemblywoman Christy Smith of Santa Clarita. Her supporters include Gov. Gavin Newsom, Sens. Dianne Feinstein and Kamala Harris and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.
    Republicans in the race include former Rep. Steve Knight, who was ousted last year by Hill, and George Papadopoulos, an advisor to President Trump’s 2016 campaign who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI in the Russia scandal.
    Uygur, a Turkish immigrant who has a law degree from Columbia University, is a former MSNBC host.
    Many of his most provocative remarks have been compiled in video snippets posted on Twitter in recent weeks by a New York Democratic activist, M. Mendoza Ferrer, who is unaffiliated with any presidential campaign. She said it seemed Uygur had built his online platform denigrating women and others, and now that he’s a Democrat running for Congress it bothered her that his audience of mainly young men was tuning in.
    “Once this stuff came to light, anybody would be sort of horrified,” she said. “I was horrified.”
    The clips she unearthed included a 2012 segment of “The Young Turks” in which he said conservative Orthodox Jewish men and Muslim women in heavy religious attire were “wasting their lives.”
    Uygur, who was raised Muslim and now describes himself as agnostic, said Thursday that he was referring to fundamentalists, and he’s offended they think he “will rot in hell.”
    “I believe the things they believe are not correct, yes,” he said. “If they want to spend their whole lives following an ideology that I don’t believe is correct, that’s on them.”

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

zvezda je zivot

Post by zvezda je zivot Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:16 am

bas zaredjalo bernija

_____
    ova zemlja to je to
    Indy

Post by Indy Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:28 am

A i on je iznenađujuće metiljav.
    Indy

Post by Indy Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:04 am

(Izvinjavam se ako je bilo, sad sam se uključio...)

Bernie's campaign has an anti-Semitism problem

a future to believe in - Page 8 819872012

Bluberi

Post by Bluberi Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:10 am

Autošovinista  a future to believe in - Page 8 1844795956
    Indy

Post by Indy Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:42 am

Btw. autorka teksta (tj. ljage) je, kažu, self-confessed četnikinjaa future to believe in - Page 8 3274312807
    AnaDilajt

Post by AnaDilajt Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:36 am

https://twitter.com/Yeats1941/status/1205678749053636608?s=19

_____
    As Thomas Jefferson once said, “Never trust quotes you find on the internet.”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:37 am

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:44 am

Istorijske cinjenice.

_____

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:46 am

to sam okačio više zbog njenog linkovanja na četnike, familijarna stvar, ne sad da treba da se raspravlja o tome a future to believe in - Page 8 1399639816
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:49 am

Ma jasno.

_____

Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:14 am

Berni Sanders je pocinio upravo ono sranje koje nije smeo i koje konzervativci nikada ne bi sebi dopustili, a to je endorsovanje pa anendorsovanje mladoturka Cenka Ujgura za kongres.
    Indy

Post by Indy Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:26 am

Ej, 100 miliona, aj da zaokruzimo na milijardu.
    паће

Post by паће Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:42 am

Filipenko wrote:Berni Sanders je pocinio upravo ono sranje koje nije smeo i koje konzervativci nikada ne bi sebi dopustili, a to je endorsovanje pa anendorsovanje mladoturka Cenka Ujgura za kongres.

Одобрио га па га олошио?

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:41 pm

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:39 pm

Oh, sad je i Warren u tom brodu...

lu di lo
    zvezda je zivot

Post by zvezda je zivot Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:53 pm

ma ajde voren nego ejdzent pit zvanicni kandidat vol strita (i CIA-e) lol lol o boze
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:56 pm

Da jbt

OStalo je jos samo da je Warren muska sovinisticka svinja. Ajd, ajd, mozete vi i to...
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:56 pm

Naredna inkarnacija Hitlera ce doci na vlast pricom o zastiti Jevreja.

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:25 am